[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: USA.png (2 KB, 171x90) Image search: [Google]
USA.png
2 KB, 171x90
Why do most countries other than the USA seem to hate the United States?
I'm not trolling or anything like that, but we're like a wall of guns holding back the hordes of Muslim Invaders
>>
>>73367753
The majority of Australian don't actually hate you. We practically feed off your culture.
I'd guess most other countries would be similar.
Except North Korea
Fuck North Korea.
>>
>>73367753
>other than the USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USORHBUmN4k
>>
>>73367753
>holding back the hordes of Muslim Invaders
Not at all.
You invade other countries, destroy their regime, and thus unleash the heathen hordes on Europe.
>>
File: maga.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1800
cuz we have a nigger president,

soon though..

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump

maga
>>
>>73367753
The US Military and US foreign policy as a whole is essentially the enforcement arm of the current world order. For better or for worse, we are in charge of maintaining the status quo, and often that means overthrowing democratic governments to replace them with dictators or fighting proxy wars or destroying families with drone strikes. But everyone who buys shit from corporations and burns fossil fuels and essentially enjoys western civilization is complicit.
>>
>>73368055
Nice try "refugee".
>>
>>73368055
>the america caused Islam excuse

Hang yourself, Mehmet.
>>
>>73367753
>I'm not trolling or anything like that, but we're like a wall of guns holding back the hordes of Muslim Invaders

People dislike how coarse and uncultured mainstream US politics and culture is (guns, burgers, endless malls, etc.) compared to 'civilized' in the rest of the West. This applies to advanced countries of east Asia as well.

AND YET, they are dependant on US military, economic and cultural power. This blend of feeling of superiority and dependency results in a lot of resentment.
>>
File: 1440920870285.png (137 KB, 3039x1941) Image search: [Google]
1440920870285.png
137 KB, 3039x1941
>>73368138
>The US Military and US foreign policy as a whole is essentially the enforcement arm of the current world order. For better or for worse, we are in charge of maintaining the status quo, and often that means overthrowing democratic governments to replace them with dictators or fighting proxy wars or destroying families with drone strikes. But everyone who buys shit from corporations and burns fossil fuels and essentially enjoys western civilization is complicit.

Yes. I wonder if historians of the future will simply colour various portions of the globe as part of single "American Empire", just like we colour maps of the Roman Empire a single colour, regardless of it exact constitution arrangement it had with Rome at the time.
>>
we dont hate you burgers, we just dont like when you spy on the world, or try to fuck our economy voting for people like bush or trump.
>>
File: 10457.jpg (53 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
10457.jpg
53 KB, 250x350
>>73367957
>hijabi muslim
>'fuck patriarchy'

ok
>>
>>73368553
> I wonder if historians of the future will simply colour various portions of the globe as part of single "American Empire", just like we colour maps of the Roman Empire a single colour, regardless of it exact constitution arrangement it had with Rome at the time.
Yeah probably. Christ the USA is awesome.
>>
>>73367753
>Why do most countries other than the USA seem to hate the United States?

They dont
>>
>>73367753
Because USA is F A T
Obesity is plaguing our reputation!!
>>
I've talked to a LOT of non-Americans in recent years and it seems to me that those on the political right tend to like us.
>>
>>73368055

You're wasting your time. People here only know what FOX or so shits into their mouths.
/pol/ consists in a bunch of war-mongering faggots who complain about non-whites "invading" their lands but have no problem doing the same for the sake of a "greater good" by the glory of the white race or America (Oil). /pol/ doesn't give a shit about nationalism, they just hate world peace.
>>
File: 1456470358827.jpg (49 KB, 704x441) Image search: [Google]
1456470358827.jpg
49 KB, 704x441
>>73367753
Who gives a fuck?
You impress me as young. I'd like to share my favorite quote with you.
>Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
>Albert Einstein
Don't ever let what anyone THINKS ABOUT YOU, hold you back.
Sad on you, if you do.
>>73367843
Fuck you. North Korea, best Korea.
>>
>>73367753
I don't hate the U.S. And neither do the majority of Australians Yeah. ppl get pissed when ya do something we don't like. But the hate is usually restricted to the person/issue, but not the country or the ppl as a whole,'
The ones here who do hate you are mostly sjw edge lords and migrants whose country got butt hurt by the U.S.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.