[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask the son of an Iranian immigrant anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: url.png (2 KB, 199x114) Image search: [Google]
url.png
2 KB, 199x114
Ask the son of an Iranian immigrant anything
>>
Will u marry a persian qt?
>>
>>73366893
when are you going back
>>
>>73366998
After Iran finishes with this radical bullshit
>>
>>73366978
most likely
>>
Do you practice Zoroastrianism, the faith of your Aryan ancestors, or do you follow a Semitic desert religion?
>>
>>73367077
then why arent you making that happen in iran
>>
>>73367098
Nice. Im half persian myself, wheres the best place to look for a good persian gf?
>>
>>73367178
>iran
>aryan

if you arent a germanic then you arent aryan. quit this bs
>>
>>73367178
grew up orthodox, so no
>>
>>73366893
Do you worship Zoroaster?
>>
>>73367243
literally the only place is Los Angeles
>>
>>73367333
Triple 3s!!

Where in LA?
>>
>>73367298
I already asked this question and he already answered it here>>73367286
>>
>>73367400
Westwood, Santa Monica, San fernando Valley, and Beverly Hills
>>
Who would be the least bad US presidential candidate for persians?
>>
>>73367516
Trump for sure because he;s gonna stop the immigration of the nasty syrians to Los Angeles
>>
File: ayatollah-khomeini.jpg (45 KB, 727x474) Image search: [Google]
ayatollah-khomeini.jpg
45 KB, 727x474
>>73366893
why did you stop being secular
>>
>>73366893
Penis?
>>
do you pay taxes for Israel?
>>
>>73367656
I'm Iranian too. I have to explain Khomeini. Nobody really knew much about him. He was sort of a central point for all anti-Shah factions to gather behind to depose the Shah. Khomeini was riding on the reputation of the Shiite Clergy, which was traditionally shy of anything to do with politics and stayed to the mosque. Khomeini said he didn't want to take control of Iran so nobody had any reason to distrust him. The Shiite clergy typically was involved in good things like free education, legal advice, food for the poor etc. Everyone had great respect for them. People that knew Khomeini and his branch of shiites knew differently. Anyways Iran was will slowly return back to the norm, which is far away from Khomeini. Khomeinists are maybe 10-15% of the population and while a lot of the country is religious and traditional it's very far from Khomeinis views
>>
>>73367675
average
>>
>>73367847
are you rafidah?
>>
>>73366893
Do you have a qt sister to send to send to Straya?
>>
when will you fuck off you shit colour cunt

i fucking hate you . we all do your not welcome in our country you shit skin

turd burgler tier race
>>
>>73368180
it's too late im already here
>>
>>73368149
problem is a lot of persian girls are very hairy, and I'm not into that shit. Guy are also really hairy too. Ever since I was 16 i could grow a full stubble beard in a week.
>>
>>73368180
The genetic distance between Iran and Europe is surprisingly small. Skin color is a function of sun consumption. There are a lot of white Iranians.
>>
>>73368402
very true. Iranians closer to the mountains have fair skin and light hair and eyes.
>>
>>73368402
>>73368552
by that analogy, turks should be germans
>>
>>73369683
Conflating distance and genetic distance I see...
>>
>>73370456
yes, you are. iranians are best related to north indians or arabs. actually, turks are more european because they have more greek and slavic in them, whereas iranians are a mixture of ancient caucus races that settled in the region over two millenia ago

also, what is this false sense of pride iranians have that they seem to confuse themselves as germans, more than germans themselves
>>
برام دو میلون تومن میفرستی؟
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.