[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After seeing a couple threads about libya it occurred to me i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: liby-MMAP-md.png (86 KB, 1036x733) Image search: [Google]
liby-MMAP-md.png
86 KB, 1036x733
After seeing a couple threads about libya it occurred to me i don't know much of anything at all about the situation in the country, while i could google it and get the Jew what happened here and why is it important?
>>
All I know is that Gadhafi tried to create and popularize a gold-backed dinar to be used for oil sales across the middle east and now he's dead.
>>
>>73366429
thank you for your contribution
>>
>>73366429
Also he was kind of a dick.
>>
File: il_340x270.798768190_2fmy.jpg (22 KB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.798768190_2fmy.jpg
22 KB, 340x270
>>73365975
You really want to know about Libya?

Well:
1. In the 1960s, Gandalf the Grey took over through a coup d'etat by the elves.

2. Gandalf the Grey was a firm but good ruler, making Libya a land of riches and free.

3. Then in the 2000s, the Orcs invaded the Middle East and set Sauron's jihadi free, which, using the magic rings, spread throughout the Muslim world.

4. Gandalf the Grey sought help from the race of men in the land of Yurop. The Kingdom of the French even offered flying dragons named "Rafalle".

5. But the Orcs and Sauron's jihadist minions were too strong and in secret established basis in the land of Libya. In 2011 they started to move against Gandalf and his elves.

6. The race of men, corrupted by the power of the rings of "democracy" Sauron had handed to them, fought for Sauron and the Orcs and against Gandalf.

7. Gandalf the grey was killed by mauroding orcs in late 2011.

8. Various factions of orcs and dwarfs then divided the land of Libya waiting for the coming of Gandalf the white.

9. Wars and disarray led to the orcs receiving large amounts of corrupted men who want to invade the lands of Yurop. The orcs allied with them and built boats to cross the narrow sea to Yurop.

10. Finally Gandalf the white re-emerged, supported by the race of men in Yurop, still corrupted by the ring of "democracy", but partially awake.

And now we will see what will happen.
>>
>>73365975
Nothing of great importance really
>>
>>73367420
>Nothing of great importance really

Greetings, dwarf. How is your fight against the jihai dwarfs going? Is the new unity government made up of Gandalf the White and his elvish allies doing good?

We heard that the race of men from Yurop have sent their elite troops with bags of gold to buy off hostile tribes of dwarfs throughout the land of Libya? Is this safe, is this secret?
>>
>>73367630
>jihai dwarfs
sorry, jihadi orcs, of course, the minions of Sauron
>>
Is this real life?
>>
>>73367273
never post again
>>
>>73367630
How to put this in a sentence
The new unity government got members from the previous national congress and the previous national congress were allies with jihadists so seeing the same old members intense new unity government doesn't really seem something to look up to
TL;DR the new unity government is almost the same shit as the previous one
>>
>>73367939
>Intense
In the*
And by jihadists I mean the isil members in Libya
>>
>>73367939
>TL;DR the new unity government is almost the same shit as the previous one
Gandalf the Grey -> Gandalf the White

Was my point, m8. Sorry your country is so fucked up. Hope it gets better when Yurop is paying you more fucking money to keep those African "refugees" out.
>>
File: 338-0825231208-qaddafi.jpg (32 KB, 400x353) Image search: [Google]
338-0825231208-qaddafi.jpg
32 KB, 400x353
Sandniggers were sandnigging. Then some sandniggers killed other sandniggers.

The End.
>>
>>73368077
I got your point but had to point that all over again to make it clear, and trust me paying the government won't really give any solid outcome if you ask me I think the money should be spent on warships or whatsoever to stand by near the coast and shoot down any boats
>>
>>73368108
>Sandniggers were sandnigging. Then some sandniggers killed other sandniggers.
>The End.

That is unfair. Libya actually had some pretty good shit going on until America, the French and Italians and some Brits started killing those who opposed the jihadists.
>>
>>73367273
i will pay you if you do this in more threads on a regular basis
>>
File: Obama-Guilty.jpg (45 KB, 550x350) Image search: [Google]
Obama-Guilty.jpg
45 KB, 550x350
NATO, led by America, toppled Libya under humanitarian pretenses. There was no post-war plan. Of course Benghazi happened and it was found out it was NOT because of a video, but that's "old news." Meanwhile the Islamists moved in and took over. Now the region is just as unstable when we went in.

When Obama said that NATO are full of free riders, that's a bunch of bullshit. America provided logistical support, that's it. He orders European nations to bomb another country, and chastises THEM? Guy is out of touch and it's safe to say Obama, in the lifetime of a country, turned it into a total warzone overnight.

And he got a Nobel Prize too.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.