[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people who do not like this game listen to thi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 146257318883712.png (224 KB, 329x340) Image search: [Google]
146257318883712.png
224 KB, 329x340
>there are people who do not like this game
listen to this and you'll stop being a racist, trump supporting sheep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F0LKs4sYFo
>>
>>73365379
>be white
>play nigger char

yeah, no thx
>>
>>73365379
Ay, have you faggots found Flight 17 yet?
>>
>>73365379
Fuck off america
>>
i remember that song

why did they have to make it dubsteppy? it doesnt make it sound better. they could have used another song that sounded more modern if the original was too old sounding for ADD niggers
>>
File: 1383571763830.png (86 KB, 244x252) Image search: [Google]
1383571763830.png
86 KB, 244x252
>>73365379
>ww1
>dubstep
>huge zeppelins falling from the sky
no respect for the dead, fucking Swedes
>>
I am white
Just like blacks refuse to play white characters I refuse to play as a black

Deal with it
>>
>>73365633
Aww, still pissed off about the American War? I don't give a fuck and I hope you know a lot of people who were deformed from our Agent Orange.
>>
>>73365723
actually, maybe its a good thing. now they create nigger targeted games, which will get them to play even more and fail at life.

god bless you swede cucks and your nigger pandering.
>>
You don't even get to see yourself when you play FPS's, so why does it matter. Also I heard you play as like 7 different people from 7 different nations in the game.
>>
File: Poilu.jpg (219 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
Poilu.jpg
219 KB, 600x799
Please American nig, come and save us from the Teutonic menace.
>>
>>73365560
no because we refuse to pay for it
>>
File: niggersim.jpg (28 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
niggersim.jpg
28 KB, 320x320
>>73365798
This, I am gonna laugh my ass of when WW1 nigger simulator fails hard.
>>
Harlem hellfighters were not niggers

These blacks were Bros. Dying in Europe with whitey while the niggers were all home living off the man.
>>
The game is not based on a black main character. Stop spreading misinformation.
>>
>>73365798
I would play nigga avatar only if white girl is romanceable
>>
File: Battlefield1-3.jpg (221 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
Battlefield1-3.jpg
221 KB, 1500x844
>>73365379
>This song deals with The White Stripes' rising popularity and the negatives that came with it. After White came up with the riff, he devised a storyline in which a protagonist comes into town and all his friends are gossiping about him. "He feels so bad he has to leave town, but you get so lonely you come back," said White. "The song's about gossip. It's about me, Meg and the people we're dating."

So it's Jewish pop shit remixed with shitty static.

Man, I'm no longer annoyed at the fact that niggers and womyn are the focus, in a war in which millions of white European men were slaughtered and wounded.

>>73366722
Perhaps not, but every aspect thus far shows diversity being a focus of the game, including interviews with the designers proclaiming it to be.

>nigger on the box cover
>niggers for dlc
>niggers on the deluxe edition box cover
>niggers on collector's edition box
>a nigger statue
>a nigger steelbook

Only in niggerfield
>>
File: AMERICA.jpg (35 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
AMERICA.jpg
35 KB, 640x432
>>73365633
>actually living in a country that every square inch was bombed and chemically drenched
kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.