[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the legal mexican immigrants/citizens not voting for trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
Why are the legal mexican immigrants/citizens not voting for trump?
>>
they want to turn the US into mexico
>>
>>73362547
Just looking at all those brown boys makes me feel sick.
>>
no hablo ingles
>>
>>73362547
Some of there are, just as some black people are voting trump.
>>
>>73362968
"some" don't matter
over 80% vote $hillary
>>
>>73362547
The media has lied to them hardcore telling them Trump hates all Latinos, which is a lie
>>
>>73362547
Because most of them are anchor babies.
>>
>>73363087
lol no
>>
File: 1432516930925.jpg (199 KB, 554x603) Image search: [Google]
1432516930925.jpg
199 KB, 554x603
>>73362547
>Why are the legal mexican immigrants/citizens not voting for trump?

But they are anon, the media just says otherwise.

But muh surveys....

The reason surveys have been saying Trump is going to lose going all way back to Jeb is probably because they are taken only at liberal college campuses.

I've seen Mexicans in CALIFORNIA with MAGA stickers on their trucks. Not the petty illegal Mexicans but the ones who came here legally and made something of themselves.

Legal Mexicans for the most part hate illegals because they take their jobs because they are willing to work for pesos on the dollar.
>>
like everybody else, they vote for their kind

except whites

whites vote for every other kind
>>
>>73362547
I live in SoCal. Legal, integrated Mexicans Fucking HATE illegals
>>
Because their abuelas will beat them with a flip flop if they do.
>>
because univision/telemundo/telefutura are literally blasting them with anti-trump propaganda

hispanics are particularly prone to media brainwashing because they're gullible as fuck
>>
>>73363229
This basically. My mother also gets all her news from facebook. I'm sure its similar among most mexicans.
>>
>>73362547
Most have relatives that came illegally.
>>
>>73362547
Because Nonwhites instinctually know and believe that should white people ever gain their balls again their lands would either be colonized or they would be barred entry from white lands. Trumps policy of kicking illegals is only a couple steps away from the barring of all nonwhites in the eyes of nonwhites because of the memory of what white people have done in the past.
>>
>>73362547
uhmm because those illegals are their family
>>
>>73362547
The media lies to them in order to bias them against Trump, and then points to them as """"""proof"""""" that Trump is racist.
>>
>>73363229
My roomate left the tv on telemundo and holy shit its biased as fuck
they cant call donald just trump or donald they honestly have to say shit like
"EL FASSISMO RACISTA DONALD TRUMP"
"EL NAZI DONALD TRUMP"
" el reencarnación de hitler! donald trump!
>>
It will be harder to jump bc with every vote the wall gets taller
>>
File: welfare.jpg (49 KB, 640x484) Image search: [Google]
welfare.jpg
49 KB, 640x484
>why are poor people voting democrat?
>>
They think Republicans will take their welfare away. They are worthless subhuman trash that cannot survive without the white man feeding them. This country will shatter in a decade and the mexicans will starve.
>>
>>73363401
This. This is basically why I'm voting for Hillary.
>>
>>73362547
>legal
>Mexican

Pick one
>>
>>73363229
My spanish teacher in highschool learned English from watching television after moving here. Many people are trying to assimilate into a kike fantasy instead of America if that makes sense.
>>
>>73362547

Tribalism. We're entering a new era of us vs. them.
>>
>>73362547
They are. The 15% or whatever that are voting for Trump are the only legal ones in America
>>
>>73363836
as if it ever really went away
>>
>>73363836
The irony that this is the end result of leftist-pushed identity politics amuses me.

They've created the nationalist movement in America that they've always feared.
>>
>>73363012
Actually, if 20% vote for trump, he wins the nomination. Technically, if he wins 65% of the white vote, he wins the nomination (which means he needs to get 5% more than romney). And so on and so forth. Current polling, using demographic data, makes him win the nomination if not popular vote. Should blacks vote at their pre-obama rates, he wins by popular vote without anything else changing in the 2012 election.

And so on and so forth.
>>
>>73362547

Probably because the election is six months away and no one has voted for Trump yet outside primaries.
>>
>>73364022
Someone running for President finally picked up the stick that was laying on the ground. It was laying their for years and years and no one touched it. Politicians are greedy, someone will see the power that can lead to. In the next decade or two someone will take that white stick and fucking beat people down with it.
>>
File: 1461781977790.jpg (12 KB, 201x219) Image search: [Google]
1461781977790.jpg
12 KB, 201x219
>>73363229
legal immigrant reporting
can confirm, this is what happens
>>
>>73362547
How long does it take to become a citizen? 1 year?
>>
>>73362547
My neighbor did their 10 year stay and she passed her test a week back. Bought her an American Flag and copy of the constitution. She fucking hates illegals and I quote "They didn't work for it! I worked hard and studied harder than those (spanish word, shounded like chicabos?) They are lazy fuckers and if they want in America they should work for it." She has the white MAGA hat and is voting Trump. She is shopping for a gun at the moment.
>>
>>73363229

> they're gullible as fuck

So if Trump says 'I love Hispanics' enough times, some of them will start to believe him?

>>73364388

10 years on average, IIRC.
>>
File: maga.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1800
>>73362547
Some are, the media is dishonest bro I'd just believe the truth, MAGA MAGA MAGA

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
>>
>>73364527
You have to live here for 5 years then apply.
>>
>>73364575
>Searching for posts with the image hash ‘tWkNLMZChDYFuyWy3FHQBg==’. 33 results found.
please kill yourself
>>
>>73364402

>chicabos

The word you heard might have been "chicanos", in Spain we use it as a slur directed to south americans in general. Pretty close, good hearing.
>>
>>73364388
>>73364676

It takes between 3 and 8 years, depending on how you got in.
>>
>>73363086
Trump is indirectly racist. You guys just use the indirectness do defend him. Hes playing the smart words game is all.

And im not even a paid Hillary shill.
>>
>>73366619
I actually agree with you... but it's not a problem inherent with Trump. It's a problem with Republicans in general. Don't remember who, but someone who worked with the party revealed that it had become part of the strategy to capture racist voters by subtly implying that the party is racist.
>>
>>73362547
Because you hate us. You only want our vote because you are selfish. Why would I vote for a candidate that you guys want when I have seen all the hateful shit that you guys stand for?
>>
File: shillary_2.jpg (20 KB, 300x354) Image search: [Google]
shillary_2.jpg
20 KB, 300x354
>>73366619
>And im not even a paid Hillary shill.
Only a Hillary shill would say this.
>>
>>73364402
>She is shopping for a gun at the moment.
Nice. God bless Murica.
>>
>>73367139
No. I just had to urge to point it out because i know theyre shitposting at rampant speeds at the moment. I actually hate both trump and hillary. Bernie too, damn communist.
Cruz was the only decent candidate.
>>
>>73367540
So, given that $hillary becomes the dem nom, who do you pick?
>>
>>73362547
Cause they wanna help to get our rightful land back.
>>
>>73368265
Stay mad, the land is governments propery and not ours, shitposting cuck.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.