[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Russia so poor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Why is Russia so poor?
>>
File: mongol_astronaut.jpg (211 KB, 767x750) Image search: [Google]
mongol_astronaut.jpg
211 KB, 767x750
>>73359518
Mongolian blood messes with their brains and as such they cannot think in a rational manner.
>>
>>73359518
Communism. After communism, crony capitalism and over reliance on the resource market. Western banks also crapped up the Russian banking sector in the 90s by creating a financial services bubble instead of investing in the real economy.
>>
File: bakersfeel.png (119 KB, 547x717) Image search: [Google]
bakersfeel.png
119 KB, 547x717
>>73359518
>GDP is based on gas n oil
>gas too a dump
>>
>base economy on fossil fuels
>spend all profits on maintaining an oligarchy and on weapons
>little to no investment into anything ever
And then the oil price collapsed
>>
They're not!! They have a very strong leader! When trump wins Russia and America will be best bros!!!
>>
>>73359659
Please tell me more.
Shouldn't a cheap workforce with decent education system be a god starting point and draw investors?
Why is the country economy still based on natural resources 25 years after ?
>>
>>73359518
Because of your evil kind almost 100 years ago. Russia has done a lot to make up for the lost time already.
>>
>>73359518
Sanctions from pretty much every western nation going
>>
>>73360035
Turns out no one wants to invest into a super corrupt oligarchy unless the profit margin outweighs the risk, like in fossil fuels.
>>
>>73359518

>Communism. A crap social system promoted by a certain group of people.
>Dump Communism for capitalism. State companies were privatized, with a certain group of people, who control the as ministers and bureaucrats, taking control of the companies and stole it from the Russian people.
>A certain group of people, who were overwhelmingly well educated and highly trained, went to countries were these certain groups of people were represented or had disproportionate control of the government's domestic and foreign affairs, thus draining the country of much need brainpower.
>>
File: supermaster.jpg (145 KB, 734x950) Image search: [Google]
supermaster.jpg
145 KB, 734x950
>>73359518
I see jew, what you are doing, you want to make us not like putin so we dont vote for trump so then hillary wins and sends the sand niggers here to cuck us.

I see why hitler burned you

Vote for trump 2016

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
>>
>>73360103
Aren't the sanctions kind of new?
I dont think they were exactly a power house at any point of the 21st century.

>>73360204
I thought Putin was the man in Russia.
Didn't he have an oligarch he didn't like killed?
>>
>>73360035
Russia isn't exactly doing itself any favors given the current international climate. The Russian economy isn't stable enough to attract risk-averse western investors. Russia is also on what economists like to call a 'resource trap.' They're so rich in natural resources, that it dissuades investors from putting money in other industries. In short, a whole host of issues are making Russia economically weak.
>>
File: russoamerica.jpg (37 KB, 360x540) Image search: [Google]
russoamerica.jpg
37 KB, 360x540
>>73359518
Literally communism.
>>
>>73359518

poor are you nuts ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENG7PEvByOE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzmZxiIv8mA
>>
>>73359518
Spent all his money on tanks
>>
>>73359518
He absolutely needs a Bane mask here
>>
>>73360592
interesting. still wouldnt russian factories be able to export at good prices allowing them to expand?

>>73360923
cant be the reason.
russian gdp: 1860B$
russian goc budget: 440B$
defence budget: 90B$
>>
>>73359518
Everything went on Roldugin musical instruments
>>
>>73360872

Ha. The first one looks like my local Walmart because they are too cheap to hire people to stock the shelves.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.