[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PROVE ME WRONG PROTIP: YOU CANT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Pro life and trump tards btfo.
>>
>>73358787
I really do not give a shit about abortion but i do not see abortion taking courage. It literally is just a medical procedure also why the fuck does she have a small head?
>>
>>73358787
Do what you want with your body, it doesn't affect me. I love how the lefties see the right as big government when its the other way around.
>>
File: 1462676451775.jpg (19 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1462676451775.jpg
19 KB, 625x626
Watch someone take this thread seriously...
>>
>>73358787
Pro tip....
Using protip, btfo, and "you can't" signals that you have no substantive argument.
You appear as a simpleton.
And yes, I'm cognizant of thr fact I used "protip"
>>
almost forgot to filter BTFO
>>
>>73358787
>abortion is an act of love
I'm pro-choice but that's just fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1435873739129.jpg (225 KB, 742x720) Image search: [Google]
1435873739129.jpg
225 KB, 742x720
Wow it really does work.
>The courage to tell a lie
>The courage to cheat on your wife
>The courage to have an abortion
>>
>>73358943
she has a small head because it makes her body look bigger and fatter, which aligns with the agenda of "beauty at any size" the creator is pushing.
>>
>>73359247
this, what the actual fuck are these cucks even doing?
>>
>>73358943
>>73359583
Actually, she is a partially aborted fetus that lived.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.