[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whoa... makes u think....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
whoa... makes u think....
>>
>>73358511
So whats stopping the guy from making some money and buying his own machines and starting his own production on his own machines, no one is forcing him to work in the Owners factory.
>>
>>73358812
literally this
I'm working for someone else right now and I'm saving up capital to start my own small business selling drinks on the beach, I'll be taking a huge risk on myself and if I make enough money to hire someone else it wont be his ass on the line if the business fails
>>
>>73358511
Rich guy has to invest a lot of capital in the factory, equipment, and research and development in addition to logistics, raw materials and marketing.

He is responsible for more, has to risk more and has to manage the employees.

If that worker doesn't like the conditions he can take his low-value skillset to another company.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 467x583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 467x583
>>
Post the edit
>>
>>73358812
more to the point, how did the owner buy the machines with products he could not have sold due to the fact he did not have the machines to create the products in the first place.
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 600x849
It only makes us think you're an idiot
>>
>>73359108
this desu senpai
>>
>>73358511
Yeah. Someone actually put the time and effort in putting ink to paper when he could have been putting plant to soil.
>>
>>73359199
business loans, investors, etc
>>
>>73359242
thank u for posting that
>>
>this is what amerinogs actually believe
Shieeeeet night we wuz makin prawducs n shit
>>
File: communism.jpg (112 KB, 812x531) Image search: [Google]
communism.jpg
112 KB, 812x531
>>73359242

the absolute madman
>>
>>73358511
The worker and business man are willing partners is a mutually beneficial exchange of goods and services. Why shouldn't two free people be able to take part in commerce?

Nobody is holding a gun to the head of the worker and demanding he work for $25/day. He's making that choice himself--probably because it's better than his next best option. If he was being exploited he would quit.
>>
Can anyone deny that there are millions of parasites in this country, and in every country truly, for they owe no loyalty to any nation, who make not only their living but great fortunes upon the backs of honest working men, while contributing nothing or even actively harming the nation? Do any of us deny that many of these parasites come from one particular tribe? We need to wipe them out once and for all, so that our people can be free and prosperous once again.
>>
>>73359281
no, in the comic he literally said that he bought the machines by selling the products that the machines make

it's a fucking paradox man. i can't handle this shit anymore. game over man lets put the little girl in charge
>>
>>73359108
Hahahaha
>>
>>73358812
This.
t. Ancap
>>
>>73359775
I know what he said, and yeah it was paradoxical but I was referring to how he would have ACTUALLY started it not how things work in liberal retard land
>>
>>73358511

It makes me think you are a moron.
Do you think the owner's income is guaranteed? If the product doesn't sell, the owner has to eat that cost. Meanwhile, the employee is guaranteed that $25 dollars an hour so long as the business operates at profit. Would you be willing to take on the same risk as an owner for the company you work for? If not, you have no right to complain about profits of the higher ups.

Also, how many workers have been offered a job in a company that has already found success. Does the guy who has only been working for a year deserve to have the same amount income as the man who risked financial loss and busted his ass to make sure the business would even be possible in the first place?

Too many Leftists only look at the successful businesses and think it's unfair that they are making huge profits, while ignoring all the cases where many businesses have failed. If you think that punishing success is a viable economic policy, your first name just might be Bernie.
>>
>>73359538
>Then you realize US was importing food
Why do people keep reposting this bullshit. The US is the largest producer and exporter of food in the world.
>>
>>73358511
He doesn't want them to know his business secrets. He is managing the company well and invested money into the industry. He is employing this people with work. And funding everything in the business. It's important.
>>
Class warfare is just another tool in the quiet war to keep the public from being unified and destroying any propaganda or manipulation which would come our way.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.