[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fixing Newspeak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: rustled jimmies.png (350 KB, 478x539) Image search: [Google]
rustled jimmies.png
350 KB, 478x539
So I think that the term "far left" and "SJW" need to be clarified.
The 'far left" is not a small group of people, it is the dominant voice in today's media, education, and journalism.
Calling it the "far left" is implying it is a small group. It is quite different than say, the alt-right, due to the "far left" being the voice we hear from online blogs, the news and celebrities, and even in our own university halls. Even primary and preschools echo these voices.

It is in our advertisements, our churches, our government.

this is not something that is not dominate and in control.

A propose the term "the ruling left" as it clarifies the position and entrenchment that these ideas have obtained.

It is not overly flattering as we need to view any group in charge with negative tones. What's a better word to describe today's current ideology that better clarifies the role they play?
>>
>>73357445
I dont give a shit what you wrote, I didn't read it. But in response to your picture, only protestants believe in that bullshit. The mighty Catholic church acknowledges science and scientific breakthroughs as a gift from god. Fuck you.
>>
>>73357680
>didnt read file name
>>
The people who invented the prosthetic limbs did it due to their strong belief in god, their faith pushed them through the research and development it took to create them to have them wildly available.
>>
File: BasedMuslimDaireyQueen.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BasedMuslimDaireyQueen.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>73357680
Bullshit, if Catholics can into science, why don't they use Condoms? Besides, there wasn't any science until based Protestants started that shit!
>>
>>73357894
fuck
>>
>>73357941
see
>>73357894
>>
>>73357988
>because every sperm is sacred.

WHEN COVERED THIS DECADES AGO.
>>
File: 1461923504466.jpg (116 KB, 600x787) Image search: [Google]
1461923504466.jpg
116 KB, 600x787
>>73357445
dont even call them left wing or liberals bud

most of this stuff is just crazy shit
like teaparty tier
its wrong identify them with those who believe in progress
>>
File: 1447447309404.jpg (117 KB, 1017x785) Image search: [Google]
1447447309404.jpg
117 KB, 1017x785
>>73358671
i agree.

It's not left wing, and most of my ideas are rather liberal.
Yet I would easily be branded as "right wing" and honestly I identify as "alt-right"

But the current words used for the ruling political thought are way off, liberal, left, these are not being used accurately.

Shit, liberal could be described as one who wishes for change and that would describe ever Trump voter and disqualify every Hillary voter!

this is just driving me bonkers and I wanted to try and sort it out.
>>
File: pic.jpg (2 MB, 3800x3800) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
2 MB, 3800x3800
>>73357445
>A propose the term "the ruling left" as it clarifies the position and entrenchment that these ideas have obtained.

I propose an even better, more accurate term: Judeo-Bolshevism. a variant of which is even demonstrated on the OP's pic.
>>
>>73359344
yeah, but thats not really catchy, or good to use in conversation.
>>
>>73357445
If you want to name SJWs as something else and also indicate that they dominate the public discourse maybe call them 'the pushy left'.
>>
>>73359648

The cosmetics don't matter - it's precision does.
>>
>>73357445
The Bossy Left.
>>
>>73359848
oh, that is good.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.