[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Mexican Solution to Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: DfMOwdH.png (61 KB, 720x1043) Image search: [Google]
DfMOwdH.png
61 KB, 720x1043
Central's America GDP is just US$ 313.44 billion. We can just go in, take their shekels, and pay peanuts to Trump while he is busy MAGAing and keeping his promise of Murrica no longer being a world cop. Then we will build such a huge wall that it will make his pale in comparison.

Trump's past deals with the mafia makes it clear that he doesn't give a shit about the source of the money he uses for his projects.
>>
>>73354606
You're right. Honestly for all the shit I talk about spics here I don't actually hate you guys. I've had plenty of Mexican friends and you're good people. It's just that Mexicans and Americans are vastly different places politically and culturally and it gets frustrating when you guys come in have kids and vote for fucking commies because they promised not to deport your tio. You're the only country with the potential to be relevant (besides the huemonkeys but they can't do anything) and together we could do some good work in the western heisphere.

But you turned my state into a democrat paradise so for now it's wall time.
>>
>Trump builds wall
>Drugs now scarcely get into the US. Avg price skyrockets
>Druggies now commit even more theft/kidnapping/robberies to get a fix

But realistically a wall won't change much. What's stoping them from building temporary ramps in an isolated part of the wall? Sounds like a boogeyman Trump is trying to exploit.

Thanks Trump!
>>
>>73356012
Think about like a flu medicine, it won't fix your flu in one day but it would help you to get better.
>>
>>73356219
People will pay coyotes to get them over or under the wall, the only thing that will change is that the coyotes will charge more. People will still smuggle drugs. Aren't most drug smugglers using 18 wheelers to transfer drugs anyway? It's logistically impossible for BP to check every single one that crosses the border. The dingy fence currently in place would work just as well as a 30ft tall wall
>>
Mexico doesn't have a wall in its Southern Border

Where did this stupid meme came from?
>>
WE'RE GONNA NUKE YOU IF YOU DON'T LISTEN, BEANER
>>
>>73356489
just take a second and think about it.
>>
>>73356012

>Ramps

Has Trump mentioned how tall the wall is supposed to be?
>>
>>73354606
>Implying you could take Guatemala
>>
>>73356426
>over or under the wall
Trump has said that the wall will be impossible to jump or dig under it, it would prove unprofitable for narcos. It may not stop the drug business in our border but it will cripple it, narcos will have to do some risky shit to get drugs over the states and that will be easy to spot by either the federales or the DEA
>>
>>73356426
It will be extremely difficult and most coyotes will either have to find a new source of income or risk being detected and killed by our Trump improved border patrol.
>>
>>73356751
Like the chinese wall bro.
>>
Instead of building a wall, America needs to help Mexico transition from a failed state to some place the Mexican people can actually thrive in and want to stay in. A lot of Mexicans I know are very proud of their heritage but they wanted to get the fuck out of there asap, so it's just a cultural identity thing rather than a national pride. That needs to change because Mexico is basically a corrupt failed state.
>>
>>73356489
When people refused to accept the fact that Mexico actually enforces immigration laws whereas in USA, we're called racist.
>>
>>73356012
The same thing stopping people from putting a ramp on Israel's
>>
>>73356012
Slap some sensors and cameras on that badboy and dronestrike whoever comes close to the wall.

Problem solved.
>>
>>73356921
>>73354606
No kidding. I get that you guys are savages compared to us because muh cartels but the Guatemalans just got rid of their death squads a like 2 decades ago. When was the last time you cucks have had any real conflict? Don't the cartels hire the guatemalans to do most of the killing anyways?
>>
>>73354606
>Mexicans
>Having a solution to anything
>>
>>73357173
>Mexico enforces immigration laws

Topkekfam, we just give them a free train ride so they can get faster to the northern border :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (714 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
714 KB, 1920x1200
>>73357129
No. Not just no but fuck no. Those arrogant Mexicans should be more humble, you should feel like we need to fix their shitty nation and people just cause we figured it out and they only figured out how to leech.
>>
>>73357482
That's still moving them out of the nation...
>>
>>73357107

>Chinese wall is around 20 feet in height
>Trump said the wall had gotten ten feet taller
>30 feet wal

Not bad.
>>
i don't care whether the wall is effective or not

it's not about that, it's about showing how much we hate you filthy illegal bullet sponges
>>
>>73357499
If their country doesn't stuck, we won't have them flooding our state and ruining it. It'll just be all the other latinfags from the rest of the shit tier countries below Mexico that will try and pass through. At least more of them will try and stay in Mexico instead of continuing on to 'Murica.
>>
>>73357129
Mexico has been a series of fuck ups since the Spanish left. Thats not changing anytime soon.
>>
>>73358314
Would you rather have had the US try and fix Afghanistan and spend billions on that goat fuckers paradise which has no effect on America whatsoever, or Mexico, which is right next door? I'm going to give the Mexicans at least a little more credit than the Afghanis, who were just cave dwelling pedophiles.
>>
File: 1441820582266.jpg (109 KB, 583x240) Image search: [Google]
1441820582266.jpg
109 KB, 583x240
>>73356751
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.