[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blacks 8 Percent of White Assets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8
Explain this shit, /pol/.
>>
Nigger economycs
>>
theyre stealing 8% from me? fuck, ive been too absent
>>
>earn 62% as much
>only have 8% as much to show for it

how is that racism?
>>
>>73354398
>>
>>73354398
High time preference.
>>
They have a special kind of brain damage where they're completely incapable of managing their finances. "If I don't spend it on something right now the money will just disappear" is literally their thought process, that's how dumb they are.
>>
>>73354398
>blacks make less money because everyone is racist
>despite the fact that asians and jews make more than whites in the same country
>>
>>73354398
I would love to know if they controlled for jews in that white sample.
>>
>>73354398
Probably only 8% of my shit is carry-able.
>>
>>73354398
most of their money goes to prostitutes, drugs, club fees.

they dont buy actual assets.
>>
>>73354398
This shit pisses me off. They make it sound like it's because they're black.

Surprise: if most people of race X work shitty jobs, their median income will be lower than people of race Y who don't work shitty jobs.
>>
That's home ownership for you.
>>
>>73354398
Immigration, welfare, and liberals destroyed the black community.

They were doing alright in the 50s.
>>
>>73354398
> Median
> Not using mean.
Could me anything. Typical liberal art misinformation.
>>
Same explanation of "muh wage gap" between men and women. Niggers don't do shit yet expect to be paid the same as white people who get shit done.
>>
>>73354681
WE WUS KINGS
>>
>>73354398
Uneducated blacks unemployed or working shit jobs.
>>
>>73354398
That's just nigganomics.
>>
>>73354398
Wow. Turns out single motherhood destroys wealth. Who would have thought?
>>
>>73354398
Simple. Blacks have a problem keeping intact families. Lots of kids born out of wedlock, fathers in prison, mothers on crack, etc.

Without intact families, you can't pass on your wealth (usually your home, property, savings, business, etc.) to your children.

You were literally the same poster mocking white people for trying to raise their children correctly, keep them away from drugs, keep them away from gangster rap and bad role models, etc.

Yet here you are now demanding to know why black families don't have wealth. Fuck you.
>>
>>73354398
If a Black household owns 8 acres of land, a comparative White household owns 100 acres of land.
>>
>>73354398
>Niggers don't buy a bunch of shit and put themselves in debt to kikes
>this is bad

fuck off heeb
>>
>>73355048
Blacks destroyed the black community. In the 50's they were just trying to live like whites do.

They fucked themselves up by giving birth to nigger culture and nigger identity. Now they don't want jobs. They go vote democrat every 4 years and get their free shit in return.
>>
>>73354398
Nigs are worthless
>>
>>73355345
That's the result of immigration and welfare. They can still fix themselves if we get rid of these two things.
>>
Government policy to get poor people to have more houses failed as poor people cannot repay their mortgage, forcing people, mainly black, to file for bankruptcy, meaning banks own all their shit
>>
>>73355622
Immigration is irrelevant to niggers being useless and welfare is the symptom, not the cause.

They simply don't want to work or be treated as equals. They think they're entitled to degrees jobs, and money but don't want to do any fucking work because work cuz dats slabery and sheit
>>
>>73354842
Beat me to it.
>>
>>73355865
No. Democrats lost their slaves but still wanted to control blacks. They bought votes from them via welfare, which encouraged unemployment and single-motherhood. Immigration hurt them to a lesser extent, but in the same way.

Read "Please Stop Helping Us" by Jason Riley.
>>
>>73356091
>Read "Please Stop Helping Us" by Jason Riley.

Why would I do that? I could read a different book and get fed a completely different set of 'facts' about the subject.

I'll look with my own eyes and call it how I see it thanks.
>>
>>73354398
When a large portion of your population doesn't have a high school diploma or a two parent household, its not hard to see why they dont own much on average
>>
>>73356279
At first I thought you were out of the country on business, but now I realize you're just a stupid chink.
>>
>>73354398
The majority of blacks rent rather than own. As of 2010, 45% of blacks own homes, compared to 74% of whites.

That lack of equity is a huge factor.

I would wager that a plurality of blacks also work off the books, and a huge amount of their income goes unreported, either because it is illicit or simply because they're paid cash. Many of them have no credit history because of this; it's not unusual to find blacks with no bank account.

Education and professional work experience is also an issue. Blacks speak essentially a completely different dialect than standard English, and are usually unqualified for things like customer service jobs except for positions that are within the black community.

They never integrated into the dominant American society. They established insular subcultures in American cities, essentially turning their neighborhoods into criminal cesspools. They don't value education, personal responsibility, or anything except gibs.
>>
>>73354649
Because spinners and escalades and shieeeet
>>
>>
File: race and iq.jpg (46 KB, 722x578) Image search: [Google]
race and iq.jpg
46 KB, 722x578
>>73354398

>Explain this shit, /pol/.
>>
>>73356444
>hurr durr it's not the niggers fault it was the democrats
>can't accept that niggers are just stupid and lazy and did this to themselves.
> get butthurt when someone doesn't agree

Wow sorry for triggering you bro. I'll go read all the suitable brainwashing materials to bring me around to your point of view asap.
>>
>>73356882
>durr alt-right4life
>white masterrace
>being white is my only real accomplishment
>>
File: manziel.gif (2 MB, 450x263) Image search: [Google]
manziel.gif
2 MB, 450x263
>>73354649

>person A earns $100/mo
>person B earns $62/mo
>both live frugally and have living expenses of $59/mo
>person A gets to save over 12x the amount of money per month as person B ($41 vs $3, respectively)
>person B ends up with only 7% of the wealth as a person A

Not trying to defend niggers for being useless, but you need to learn some basic math and reasoning.
>>
>>73354398
Blacks are dumb and spend their money on stupid shit.
>>
>>73357293
>same living expenses

So you're saying niggers stupidly live beyond their means and acquire expenses equal to people making more than themselves?

Sounds like niggers are useless by your reasoning.
>>
>>73354398
standard deviation lower in IQ
higher crime rates and aggression
lack of a father figure
higher time preference prevents them from thinking about the future and causes them to blow all their cash on stupid niggertechnology now.
>>
>>73357293
its nice to see people that use their brain once and a while on here...
>>
File: bob.jpg (4 KB, 103x126) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
4 KB, 103x126
>>73357234
>Hurr durr you're a stupid chink
>no wait now you're a white supremacist

Niggers everyone.
>>
44% of whites are in the middle class, 38% of blacks are in the middle class.

84% of whites graduate high school, 78% of blacks graduate high school.

There are stats straight from my nigger diveristy professor. There's no such thing as systemic racism anymore.
>>
>>73356855
the red curve should have a higher standard deviation than the blue one.
>>
>>73357732

we just started passing niggers so they wouldn't chimp out

most of the blacks that i went to college with lacked basic grammatical ability. most had weak understandings of algebra. it was a joke.

just look at their verb conjugations and linguistic tendencies on twitter. disgusting perversion of the English language.
>>
File: 1422170610245-0.png (12 KB, 914x509) Image search: [Google]
1422170610245-0.png
12 KB, 914x509
>>73354398
gold teeth and "da rims dat spin" are not very good assets
>>
>>73357948
I was fucking shocked when I went to a new school for 7th grade and the niggers could barely read. The school was vibrant as fuck being like 50% white and 50% black, more or less. White kids could read just fine. But when the black kids had to read, sweet jesus, they were doing that thing that little kids do where they sound out each work aloud as they read like they're using training wheels. They read about as well as I read when I was like 6 fucking years old.
>>
File: 1438494762879.png (162 KB, 1024x896) Image search: [Google]
1438494762879.png
162 KB, 1024x896
>>73357408

Aren't they?
>>
I know a lot of white people who drive shitty cars but own their own home. Meanwhile I know many black people who don't own property and yet drive new Mercedes or BMWs.

It's almost like one of those things depreciates and another retains and/or gains value.
>>
>>73357293
>both live frugally and have living expenses of $59/mo
that would not be frugal for B though since they have different earnings B should be spending much less then A does, B should not be going for the same standard of living as someone making double their pay, doing so is why so many are is rape levels a debt because they tried to live above their means.
>>
niggers dont save money
>>
>>73355082
A few extremes at the high end could make the mean unreflective of the typical number. Example this data set:
>>
>>73357293
>>both live frugally and have living expenses of $59/mo

But that's fucking wrong. Niggers, with their high time preference, go out and by stupid shit with their money instead of ever saving. Even the most broke-ass niggas have fitted caps and jordans.
>>
>>73358059
That's why I'm hoping that they're paid reparations. They give it all back and all you have to do is take long positions in stocks like Dub Wheels, KFC and Fubu for six months, then take the entire roll and short the same companies.
>>
>>73354398
Vaccines

The internet

The computer

The television

The automobile

Electricity

Science

Democracy

Video games

The vacuum

Nails

light bulb

plastic

Steel

The Air conditioner

DVD's

Wifi

The cell phone

lithium Ion batteries

Solar energy

wind turbines

Cardboard

Cables

Budweiser

aluminum

Tin

The telephone

antibiotics

antiseptics

Thats just me looking around the room
>>
>>73354398
white house holds have two employed adults, the mother and the father. black house holds have single mothers on the dole working part time. Systematic racism? Racial inequality? no, just irresponsible black fathers and a culture that enables them.
>>
>>73357948
>>73358185
A highschool diploma is meaningless when hiring a person. You have to have an IQ test now.
>>
>>73354398
black people spend all their money on stupid shit that depreciates in value really quickly.
>>
>>73359041
why have you made a list of all the things that whitey stole from melanin-enriched people of Africa?
>>
>>73359041

>tfw no democracy in my room
>>
>>73359041
No dildo?
>>
>>73357293
are Americans really that stupid though and save that much money?
when I was younger making shit money I always thought that when I make more money id live the same and save more but that is just plain wrong

have fun with your inflated money with no interest on your bank account fucking up the economy lol
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.