[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hm...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: the-next-person-ym8ulj.jpg (57 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
the-next-person-ym8ulj.jpg
57 KB, 600x609
Gays have higher IQ's than straight people.

Gay people used to be married and have children, hiding their homosexuality.

Due to gay rights, gays no longer have children, and America is getting dumber.

Do we rely on gays for our intellect?
>>
>>73353549
Many intellectual people decide to get into homosex because they're bored, or they want to know what it's like, or they're more mysoginistic (read redpilled), or they're full hedonists and don't care for the future.
Intellectuals are pretty degenerate when they want to.
>>
I've tried to make that argument before against fags.

Unfortunately, they usually claim intelligence isn't genetic.
>>
>>73353806
they win the argument because they're smarter than you
>>
>>73353549
>>
>>73353549
Smart/high IQ people in general tend to be degenerate sexual deviants. If we were still monogamous a smart perv would have a wife and get to fuck and impregnate his maid or nurse instead of just getting cucked by some wannabe-smart feminist slag.
>>
>>73353673
why is a smart person more likely to get bored and turn get rather than a person with an average IQ
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>73353919
>If we were still monogamous a smart perv would have a wife and get to fuck and impregnate his maid or nurse instead of just getting cucked by some wannabe-smart feminist slag.

idk ur point
maybe cuz im straight
>>
>>73354091
Women should not be allowed to vote or go to university.
>>
>>73353940
Simple example. MMORPGs.
Intellectuals are more likely to see that it's a numbers game, see the meta, see how they're being played and feel cheated, while normies may know some of it yet still find enjoyment in using the game as a glorified chat client.
They're also likely to question everything, including heterosexuality. A cold analysis of pros and cons will tell you that as an individual you don't really lose much (if you use a condom of course), and you have the feeling that you could leave the country if you so chose, so there's no point in defending moral values to defend it.
Of course, not all high IQers think so.
>>
File: 1452210580118.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452210580118.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>73353549
>>
>>73354247
okay i get ur point now.

but it doesnt make sense why being smart increases your chances of enjoying getting rammed in the ass.

I know a family, a rich family.
The parents have a boy and a girl, both are gay
I know the girl pretty well and she pretty much said she doesn't like how all guys are douchebags.

the guy is smart as fuck. he read harry potter 7 in like 4 hours and he's making like 70k at like 22
so i guess your kinda right on that.
>>
>>73354686
>why being smart increases your chances of enjoying getting rammed in the ass
It's been proven (too lazy to google) that everyone can enjoy assfucking, especially men. There are dangers that the average Joe would rather not take, especially being robbed of masculinity. When you know you're worth something thanks to your ability, you give less fucks about your other assets.
I don't get fucked anymore, not because I don't like it, but because it would drive my relationship to ruin.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.