[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is executing your political prisoners by throwing them into a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 300x168
Is executing your political prisoners by throwing them into a volcano degenerate?
>>
I mean, if you do that, it should only be for high profile cases of treason. It probably wouldn't be worth the international social media outrage if it were to be made public though.
>>
>>73352171
not if you broadcast it on live tv and also make the prisoners fight star wars style on top of the lava pit for survival
>>
>>73352171
Sounds like a pretty quick way to go.
>>
>>73352171

Not, but it does sound pretty hot.
>>
>>73352429
The roach may be on to something here. Hold off on the cans fellas
>>
Not sure why but every time I see this thread posted I laugh.
>>
>>73352468
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW56dMH0T2s
>>
>>73352171
Possibly. Recently it's come out that it's not a relatively quick death.
>>
It depends, are you praising a Deity before doing so?
Waste of a volcano kill if not.
>>
File: yikes.jpg (59 KB, 558x640) Image search: [Google]
yikes.jpg
59 KB, 558x640
>>73352666
Thanks Satan...
>>
>>73352171
That's too nice

You should force them into a Hunger Games like scenario and put their immediate and extended families in sealed prison full of sexual criminals. The doors to their families cells open if the people in the games start to collude or refuse to be part of your fun.
Then strap the winner into a chair and force him to watch you rape his family then starve him to death leaving only their corpses as a source of food.
>>
File: apalled.jpg (59 KB, 300x373) Image search: [Google]
apalled.jpg
59 KB, 300x373
>>73352171
who wakes up and has thoughts like this? what the fuck
>>
>>73352171
I've actually thought of something like this as a great technique to genocide millions of kikes, muslims, niggers and traitors.

The idea is to maybe spray them with that foam that hardens so they can't move at all, then throw them on a conveyor belt or hang them from a hook that is moving on a belt from above.

Then the undesirable is transported to either a natural pit of lava or a huge crucible with molten metal inside, and dropped in.

This will simultaneously kill the undesirable and burn up the body, and since there will be an undesirable dropping into the pit/lake of fire every couple seconds, their bodies will accumulate on top of the molten rock/metal, keeping them alive in a living, excruciating hell for several moments before they are consumed by the embrace of our lord Satan :^)
>>
>>73353299
>their bodies will accumulate on top of the molten rock/metal, keeping them alive in a living, excruciating hell

They'd be dead before they hit the lava bro
>>
>>73352429

I expect the cruel intellect of an insect can be useful from time to time.
>>
>>73353413
>They'd be dead before they hit the lava bro

Not if they're encased in that new non-lethal weapon, that foam that they can spray on you that hardens so you cant move at all :^)

I'm pretty sure this would be a very horrific way to die
>>
>>73352171
YELLOW STONE WAKE UP
>>
>>73353680
MAKE ABO SONG TO WAKE NATURE
>>
>>73352171
No.

The Lord of Light needs blood too
>>
>not putting them in an abandoned open pit mine with vx nerve agent
>>
>>73352524
Underrated
>>
>>73354667

Jesus fucking christ that's dark.
>>
atleast it would be a fast way to go, id be cool if they let you skydive in
>>
>>73352171
Go to bed, Xenu.
>>
Why not host an arena style clash where they're killed in honest bare bones combat, the winner has the honor of being sacrificed to the great fire god in the heart of the mountain?

Fuck, make the entire area floor a giant rune honoring the god, sacrifices all around.

See if we can get some awesome firey meme power going on.
>>
>>73357496
>I laughed at your comment
Am I a psychopath?
>>
>>73357932

You might be, indulge me. Tell me more of your ideas.

I'm actually going to school for this shit, let me Freud you.

Also, I mean, your shits making me laugh, it's just dark.

Tell me more.
>>
YES IT IS DEGENERATE. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO ASSIMILATE AND RE-INTEGRATE YOUR POLITICAL OPPONENTS. KILLING IS NEVER THE ANSWER. OFFERING THEM MORE SHEKELS THAN YOUR OPPONENT IS THE ONLY WAY.
>>
>ITT: assholes insulting a very common theme in ancient cultures
Oh, I forgot, only your culture is valid.
>>
>>73358208

It sounds pretty fucking based to me
>>
>>73358039
I often entertain the idea of shooting or blowing up a mosque. Not that I would ;-). Sometimes I. Think about being a dictator and using vx or neutron bombs to kill everyone in Saudi Arabia and turn it into a colony with white people only.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.