[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hide you're support of Donald Trump from friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: Facebook.png (34 KB, 456x505) Image search: [Google]
Facebook.png
34 KB, 456x505
>>
Nope My girlfriend and I came out to a Bernie supporter last night. And it was glorious
>>
No.
>>
Not at all. Unfortunately, none of my friends seem to support him, although I'm slowly redpilling my gf.
>>
I was going to start posting red pills.

But then I remembered I deleted Facebook after highs school. There isn't a point to having an online neighbourhood when you no longer see the same people every day. Adult life is much more solitary.
>>
>>73350492
definitely
>>
>>73350492
Well I don't support him soooo.. No.
>>
No.
>>
my girlfriend loves Trump and is redpilled (a random sandnigger attempting to rape you will do that). haven't met my other mates for months, and i haven't seen them after i became a proper nationalist so that can get interesting
>>
>>73350492
No, because none of my good friends are liberal
>>
>>73350492
No but I hide the real reasons why. My friends wouldn't like it if I said that Mexicans had 89 IQs on average and would certainly turn us into Brazil.
>>
>>73350492
No. If anyone asks who I'm supporting, I tell them.
>>
Sort of. They know I support Trump, but I don't spam about it every day. People hate spam in their feed. Once in a while I post something funny and it gets a few laughs.

I've only lost one friend, and she was a brainwashed muslim. Couldn't handle the facts about her religion.
>>
>>73350908
S-story?
>>
We have some friends that are "with her" for umm reasons like Vagina and they are swallowing hard and asking probing questions now as opposed to cackling
>>
>>73350706
Does your girlfriend's son support bernie too?
>>
>>73350492
I kind of hide it, but since most people know I'm libertarian they know that's it's very possible, and basically assured if Comrade Sanders somehow were to get the nomination. Once Hillary secures it, then I'll be free to vote 3rd party if Trump starts bending over to let democrat-leaning independents fuck his policy in the ass too much.
>>
Kek she's 20 hah hah haha
I don unnerstan you logic.
Please explain yourself
Dude please send me some
Of your weed it getting loud in here !
>>
Do I hide my me is?
>>
>>73350492
No i tell them that his plan to bring back Jobs to America is the best i have heard from any candidate and they shut the fuck up because all they know is he is racist and nothing else.

You should try doing the same it causes a circuit to break inside their brains.

If they argue ask why they think western countries should be exporting industry to third world countries that practice slave labor and have no regard for environmental pollution.
>>
>>73350492
made my wife go to his site and read his platform, countered all her regurgitated faceberg meme talking points all night.
>>
No, I dont give a fuck. But then again I dont have many leftist fucking retard friends. Even if I did I would speak my mind.

Stop being pussys.
>>
>>73350492
Fuck no.
>>
>>73351085
she was on her way home after drinking and when she was walking past the entrance to an apartment complex she got dragged over to that secluded area where the trash is. the sandnigger was trying to rape her but she kept screaming and kicking until he gave up. i'm so fucking proud of her for doing that. meanwhile, feminists talk about rape culture because they regret fucking some guy when drunk.

after the attempted rape, she was driven to our city's "RAPE CENTER", where people who just got raped get tested for DNA and injuries. a motherfucking rape center. fuck this world. race war now.
>>
>>73350492
I'm sure almost non of my friends support him, but we never really talk about politics, so its never really a problem.
>>
I've redpikled my wife, my family, my co-workers and friends. It helps that I'm calm and good at debating.

If you can't do the same you've failed.
>>
File: pepe ferno.jpg (135 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe ferno.jpg
135 KB, 800x800
>>73351573
This

WTF is wrong with you faggots who don't show your support. How are you going to help make america great if you can't even make your own facebook great?
>>
>>73350492

I just try and be subtle about it as they are with their shaking complacency.
>>
>>73350492
I live in a city that is something like 92% Hispanic. Power level remains hidden. They whole city is scrambling to give illegals municipal id's before the god empower takes the throne.
>>
Kids today are fucking clueless. Just like Germany? Fucking Clueless. Being deported back to the country where someone belongs is a FAR fucking distance from killing 14 million people for no fucking reason.
>>
>>73351085
You don't want to hear them. Being in threads where Europeans tell their close calls with filthy migrants literally mugging people in broad daylight just makes your blood boil.

I would have started an insurrection by now if I could. Full on torches and pitchforks. But I will never get to prove myself, just empty posts. If only I could afford a ticket to go over and burn down the refugee camps, I would go in a heart beat.
>>
>>73350492

you are my only friends
>>
>>73350492
>deported for being a different color

They realize that not all illegal immigrants are brown, right?? Or is this what berners really believe?
>>
>>73351620
So did that guy get arrested or would that be too intolerant?
>>
>>73350492
My parents know. I even had some success with my dad. He brings up Trump now a lot, and usually for positive reasons. My mom is still a low-information, reflexive, baby-boomer, Hillary supporter. I'm still working on her though, but not via politics directly. She likes history (even though it's mostly pop history NYT best seller type shit), and I'm usually able to use it as a vector.
>>
File: you.png (33 KB, 1020x426) Image search: [Google]
you.png
33 KB, 1020x426
>>73351872
>>
>>73350492
I don't support Donald Trump

>>73351872
lol fag
>>
>>73351872
One of us.
>>
Its one thing to misrepresent trump, its another to not understand what hitler did, typical american though completely unaware of global politics outside of its borders
>>
Depends on the circle. I'm open about it to the people I know in my hometown, but I stay low key about it among most of my college friends. Some of my friends in college, though, I'm open to. It depends. Most of my Muslim friends know I support Trump, as they're generally conservative and typically like Trump themselves, but I keep it from my liberal friends and professors.
>>
>>73352051
Who do you support?
>>
I do but I do not speak directly to my family and friends when they show support for politics like this. I voice my opinion directly to the source and hope that they would then comment. Seeing a comment against what people believe directly tends to come off as an attack to people now

>Uncle support Bernie, shared this article and liked it
>I post directly to the article shared by uncle and see he replies with question of doubt
>Then I strike and crush dissidents.

Opinions are a dime a dozen these days and those who are triggered by them are too demoralized to understand facts and truths.

Show truth through a different means, indirectly.

Dividing is exactly what they want, we need to brings our family and friends closer.

Truth will set you free.
>>
>>73351966
how will you tell that guy from the other 2 million sand niggers?
>>
I only half defend him in public.
>>
>>73350908
I'm so fucking proud of my fatherland. Hopefully I'll be able to visit in the near future.
>>
>>73351966
nah he's probably outside rapin' right now. since he never got his cock out testing for DNA would be difficult i guess, i don't remember if they did. he's likely not in the database anyway
>>
File: 1448247191673.png (220 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
1448247191673.png
220 KB, 400x384
I don't have any friends.
>>
>>73352336
norway? stay clear of the bottom half, that's where all the shitskins are. if you want to be in a larger city, Bergen is way better than Oslo
>>
>>73352251
I think you should be worrying about protecting your family from the town rapist rather than posting on /pol/.
>>
File: bigsam.jpg (50 KB, 600x426) Image search: [Google]
bigsam.jpg
50 KB, 600x426
It's easy. I simply don't tell anyone that I support Trump.

I also try to soften his statements and round off some of his rougher edges. For example:
>no Muslim immigration
Why can't the State Department put together a list of "high risk" nations from which we will not accept any new immigration until those nations' domestic troubles are sorted out?
>build a wall with Mexico
Okay. I don't say that I support a wall but I do point out how Mexico has a wall on their southern border. Also, how it's entirely within the historical tradition of public policy that the US opens and closes the door from time to time. The door has been open for a while and now it's time to close it again.

It's easy to slowly and deliberately get your friends and family to support Trump's policies, or at least something very very close.
>>
The arrogant and hubristic often laugh at the thought of losing their power until it's too late.
>>
>>73350492
>>
The fact that you have to hide it shows the left is winning. Be open about it.
>>
No but I don't post about it on kikebook
>>
>>73350492
I don't understand how people can be so ignorant on political hot topics.
>>
>>73351125
;^)
>>
>>73351872
I -I know ...
Help
My my girlfriend is a potato. She throws up sometimes, mostly because of her medication, but when we're trying to
exercise, like always. It doesn't smell bad, and tastes a little sweet, it's like milky because of the supplements she has to take. But sex is the best part because she's sterile so no rubber. What what profit. Yeah she likes it in the butt and I think she wants to get
Eiffel towered, cause she thinks it means she's going to France
>>
Outside of my family nobody knows.

My friends are all Bernie supporting capitalism hating folks.
>>
>>73350492
>Adolf started out as a joke

What the fuck? Everyone loved Adolf when he started out, and most Germans still loved Adolf throughout WW2.
>>
a good amount of my friends are (LEGAL) latinos and berniebros so i'd rather not lose my entire friend circle and be alienated. i live in the most cucked city in the country too (portland). i have a maga hat and wore it around town once but got dirty looks and yelled at.

i don't ever say anything anti-trump though and will try to defend him in arguments but won't come out and say i support him. i just say i'm not going to vote or anyone but hillary. if i lived anywhere else but the left coast i'd be 100% open about it.
>>
>>73352888
>>73353121
If your friends will disown you because of your political views, are they really friends?
>>
>tfw your fiancee hates sand people more than you

feels good man
>>
>>73350749
this is exactly what i'm going through
>>
>>73350492
Not really. I don't give a fuck, and if he wins I will give even less fucks.

This is the Trump Train.
>>
>>73353238
This. They're just acquaintances. The reality is you can never be friends with Leftists because they are innately extremely narcissistic individuals.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 1109x1463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 1109x1463
/pol group chat
>>
My girlfriend just thought I was trolling her until I came home with a Trump shirt and MAGA hat.

She doesn't say much to me about it now, other than "as long as Hillary doesn't win."
>>
>>73352421

Don't worry anon, I'm your Friend.
>>
>>73350492
While I don't support Trump, I don't make an issue about it like everyone else I know. If he wins, he wins. As long as he's not George W. Bush I won't care
>>
File: 1462261562760.jpg (572 KB, 891x600) Image search: [Google]
1462261562760.jpg
572 KB, 891x600
>>73350492

I'm not even American and I yell shit like Trump 2016 on a regular basis at parties and so on so that leftists get mad and I get a reason to punch them.
>>
My Muslim girlfriend knows that I am voting for trump. She was angry at first but that is because her other Muslim friend told her that trump is going to close down every mosque and deport Muslims
>>
>>73350492
Nope my friends know.

My black and mexican friends know.

Its hard to argue with a /pol/lack about politics. /Pol/ argues 24/7 everything they can say I have an 20 response to it. You can see what answers trigger people and what answers are persuasive.

Honestly politics are boring IRL and the conversations last a couple minutes.
>>
File: 92Q62wf.jpg (11 KB, 277x329) Image search: [Google]
92Q62wf.jpg
11 KB, 277x329
I do. From both friends and family.
Family in particular is anti-Trump. Anti politics in general but are more than willing to cling to their initial gut reactions and do what media heads tell them. They got it bad too.
I could lay a mountain of evidence at their feet as to why Trump is not only a serious candidate for President, but the best, and they would simply put their fingers in their ears, shut their eyes and say, "NO. Trump is just an arrogant, self serving, creep that's only doing this just so he can say he did it. He's evil anon! Just the scum of the Earth!"

I can't talk to them. They won't listen.

Feels bad man.
>>
>>73350492
>not 1940s Germany

Just Google Japanese Americans 1942, dumb whore.
>>
no one actually knows who trump is expect a few people so i dont rly care
>>
Errebody knows I'm a Trump man.
My dad was shaking his cuckservative head at me until...until Indiana
>>
I don't use social media and all my friends that discuss politics support Trump.
That said for us it's more of a thrill ride watching your elections. Though with frenchy in charge up here maybe it's time to move down there.
>>
>>73354142
I-is this r-rare?
>>
>>73353490
Please? Let's get a group chat going. It would be funny af
>>
>>73354142
>>73354259
Sshh. Don't spook him.
>>
>>73350492
No. I want everyone to know how right i was
>>
>>73354363
Mostly nigger spam probably
>>
>>73354259
Its an Island resort country
>>
>>73354179
You should use SoCal media what what
It my new APP-etite
Yeah
Yeah
www.socal-media.com
It's freebie in your house to have for freedom
>>
>>73354259

I guess but he's been posting here pretty frequently lately
>>
>>73354420
Is this one of your big silly /pol/ memes? I just came here because I'm out of vidya and anime to talk about
>>
>>73354142
nice flag
>>
>>73350492
My friends are all Trump supporters
>>
>>73354142
Can you take a picture of your arm? I want to see what your skin tone looks like. Maybe just out your window? Are there goats?
>>
>>73354403
Then they could be removed. I want a shill free discussion going. If someone had a different opinion whatever, but spammers would be removed.
>>
>>73354511
Yea dubba dubba dubs
>>
Nah. My friends are good enough not to let political views affect our friendship.
>>
>>73354142
What do you do in Tokelau? Do you serve white people drinks?
>>
>>73354511
>fucking
>leaf
>>
>>73350492

They know I don't support Clinton, they know I stronglydisagree with Bernie (been playing the corrupt establishment outsider card though,) and I've spoken highly of Trump's ideas to help poor and African Americans.

Sadly, they've never bothered to actually read his policies or listen to what he has to say and instead opt for Vice/Jezebel buzzwords.
>>
No, they don't all agree with me but my closest friends do. California life I guess
>>
>>73350492
yes
>>
>>73354634
I was lucky enough that only one of my shitskin friends went the SJW route
>>
I don't have any friends
>>
>>73354668
Proxy proxy you got a lot of moxie
>>
File: 1453872563179.jpg (87 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1453872563179.jpg
87 KB, 500x484
>>73350492
>friends.

ahahahahahaahhahh
>>
>>73354760
I'll be your fried
>>
Hell no.
>>
I don't talk politics much around be friends, but I sure as hell don't hide it.

Shit, my Dominican friend is a trump supporter, just too bad he can't vote.
>>
>>73350492
Hide your political option is the most cucked thing a man can do, except watching your woman being fucked.

Also, Trump is winning, only losers need.to.hide
>>
I dont post shit or share stuff, but i never hide my opinions and if we're talking about politics i mention refugees and close borders rapes and trump.

Why are some of you such faggots and hide your opinions. Who gives a fuck if someone doesn't like what you're saying
>>
>>73354793

I don't count people on 4chan as friends because you're all my best friends :^)

God I'm lonely
>>
>>73352421
This has been a good day.
>>
My views on Donald Trump are treated no differently than my religion.
I don't bring it up, but if they bring it up, I'll engage in conversation with them. If they say things that are untrue, I'll correct them. If they care to debate, I'll debate them. If they have no interest in discussing it, I leave it alone because they're my friends and I respect them.
>>
>>73350908
Is she retarded?

Why should she love a foreign politicians?
>>
At work I try to avoid political discussions, but if pressed I won't deny my beliefs.

At church everyone does as well.

My mom (dad gay aids heroin long story don't worry I moved out) supports Trump, but my best friend doesn't.
>>
>>73350492
Should I be open with my gf about going to /pol/? I'm afraid she will take one look at it and think I'm fucked. She's a low-information naive bern victim, but doesn't feel that strongly about politics.
>>
I don't have retarded friends, so no.
>>
>>73350492
I'm "slowly" shifting my support from Bernie to Trump.
>>
>>73354894
At least your not on friar. That could be a ray of sunshine
One of us one of us one of us
>>
>>73350492
I do. But I've slowly started coming out subtly. I live in MI and I'm 20. I would probably get alienated or get dumb responses.
>>
I tell the people I'm close to.

Who I vote for is primarily my business and I'm not in the proselytizing business.
>>
>>73351767

>I live in a city that is something like 92% Hispanic.

Where? some town in New Mexico?
>>
>>73350492
>i could have a member of family deported for just skin colour

they cant even comprehend basic things like the fact that its your legal status as an american not skin color

>adolf started out as a joke

theyre talkign like they were there or somehting, this person literally knows nothing about the precursor to ww2
>>
File: 1462243867477.jpg (80 KB, 960x928) Image search: [Google]
1462243867477.jpg
80 KB, 960x928
I don't go out of my way to profess my views, but if someone asks, I'll say I do support him. I stopped giving a fuck what people think a long time ago.
>>
>>73355023
Los Angeles mang
>>
>>73354128
I feel it my dad tries to convince me trump is bad by showing me buzzfeed articles that basically consist of "lolz trump sux!!" The worst part is he has a phd and he's not stupid he's just incredibly shallow when it comes to politics.
>>
File: 1415300725001.jpg (84 KB, 823x549) Image search: [Google]
1415300725001.jpg
84 KB, 823x549
>>73350492
Yes.
Until a few weeks ago Trump was KKK-tier in Germany. Now the press here seems to turn it down a bit
>>
So many faggots on this thread.i see a lot of folks here who would type "nigger" but never speak the word.
>>
I am going to have to hide my powerlevels completely when attending a birthday party for a friend of mine next week. Every single one of them is a massively blue pilled college bernout.
>>
>>73354974
Why would you even want to introduce another human being to this hell.
>>
of course not, but everyone I know says he's racist and xenophobic, and when questioned, say "I'm not explaining it to you! Google it!"
>>
>>73354894
Have a Facebook account to host group chat? I'm desperate!!!
>>
>>73355152

Because real life isn't 4chan and talking like you're on /pol/ will get your blacklisted irl

Go ahead, go to work and start calling your boss a jewish puppet and debasing all minorities and women.
>>
>>73355152
Is that your manhood test?
>>
>>73355152
I say nigger when ever I want. You should get some real friends kid. Black people aren't crazy assholes with a button you can push to make them attack. Any time some one has called my black friends the Nigger they have just look at the person with disappointment
>>
>>73355258

Why would I want a kikebook? So that I can see that I have < 20 friends, and every few weeks someone disappear because they finally decided to hang themselves?

>Anon McFagstein
>Last message "We're all going to make it bro"
>Last online: 5 years ago
>>
>>73350492
>break law
>get deported

Come on OP. you need to step up and redpill your friends.

Ask them if they think the USA should do the same thing to illegal immigrants as Mexico. If mexico can deport your ass, why can't we? Is Mexico RACSIT for not taking unlimited people from every nation?

Ask him if Jews are racist for building a wall on the west bank. seriously. and post results.
>>
>>73354949
no she's pretty smart. for the same reasons you might love a politician from your own country (policies and personality).
>>
>>73355393

Only whites can be racists, shitlord
#checkyourpriveledge

yada yada yada
>>
>>73355268
Oh bullshit.the question is whether or not you hide your support for a presidential frontrunner.are you 12 years old or maybe youre just cucknadian...
>>
>>73355379
So you can get more and stay in contact. Also it has a messenger app that could be used to make a /pol group chat or some shit. Also the friends I do have on kikebook are fine
>>
File: tfw.jpg (57 KB, 604x603) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
57 KB, 604x603
>>73350492
yeah, i work in the electrical union and gotta hear how trump will take labor away from us and destroy the middle class but then they go on and say bernie is who they are voting for.
>>
I'm not even a Trump supporter (lean more towards Petersen personally) but whenever I defend Trump against sleazy media attacks and inaccurate reporting people are so quick to think that I'm a Trumpton and think I'm an evil racist.

Fuck liberal ignorant fools
>>
if people ask me about it i don't lie to them. I tell them im a trump supporter.

the other day i had a two hour conversation with two QT latinas i go to school with who called trump a racist. I think i broke their heart when they found out i was a trump supporter
>>
>>73355535
>So many faggots on this thread.i see a lot of folks here who would type "nigger" but never speak the word.

That very tenuously applies to whether you'd openly support Trump. Your comparison skills are retarded
>>
No, and I've been able to convince everyone here in Canada that I talk to that Trump is a legitimate candidate, and the reason for his popularity. And all of them agree that he would be the best case scenario US president for our interests up here.
>>
>>73355313
Ofc not.my point is that if you feel a need to hide your opinions then you dont deserve to have any.
>>
>>73354142
bull shit you are there. You have to be on vacation or something
>tokelau
literally nonexistant atoll
>>
What's with all of the foreigners in this thread? Why do any of you support or even give a shit about the next US president?

It really doesn't bother me, I'm just curious.
>>
File: 1461188035037.jpg (556 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
1461188035037.jpg
556 KB, 2560x1707
>>73350492

>Want to kill some time between school ending and my graduation date, but not get a serious job right away as I am going on a holiday (saved for three years).
>Get response from "temporary call center work for one week"
>Show up for first day, turns out the call center is for a local political campaign
>Fairenough.jpg
>Everyone in political office is NDP voters, supporters, or former candidates (municipal election, so 'non partisan').
>Every day candidate talks about how evil capitalism is, and how he looks forward to dealing with local rich people
>One of his main campaign staffers talks about how he hates rich people during every conversation
>Ask what his parents do
>Teach and university professor
>Look up salary of professors at university $140 000 annually plus benefits.

Why is this always the case? Why do leftists always come from wealthy families? The guy who is running has a loaded parents as well.

They regularly rip on Donald Trump in front of me. I don't consider them friends, but it makes the workplace really weird for me to go to.

What do /pol/? Besides... what obviously any good /pol/ock would have been doing already.
>>
>>73355663
Oh so you have one setting? One attitude and you can't conduct yourself with decorum in an uncomfortable situation? Berry interdasting
>>
>>73355631
I see no difference.you seem to be answering yes to op's question and implying trump support is taboo.except its not.it cant be since hes the unofficial republican nominee.
>>
>>73355635
>No, and I've been able to convince everyone here in Canada that I talk to that Trump is a legitimate candidate, and the reason for his popularity. And all of them agree that he would be the best case scenario US president for our interests up here.

I support trump as well and I never get anyone whos against trump to actually listen. Well, they listen to me shut down why he's not buzzwords like "racist" and "sexist" and shit, and then the very next day if trump is brought up again they STILL revert back to calling him a racist/sexist as if I never had a conversation with them

It's fucking baffling.
>>
File: fgnjm.png (285 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
fgnjm.png
285 KB, 580x282
>>73354894
i had a great group of friends.
but I experienced several tragedies at once. father was killed by a teenager texting, friends house caught on fire at 3 am killing him, his dad and his 7 year old sister, MY sister had a stillborn. i was mugged and beaten almost dead by dindus, was in the hospital for 2 and a half months. get out of hospital, GF has apparently already left me. i am actually entirely devastated at this point. ex GF is stabbed in her work parking lot, dies. not even a month later. her parents blame and hate me. i dont know why. i have nobody and only pain. IM fairly certain i have PTSD at this point. i really legit dont think i can even feel feelings anymore at this point. i really do need help 2bh.
>>
>>73355734
Because they care about us and want us to succeed. The same reason I want Brexit to happen. The same reason I want FN to take power in France.
>>
>>73355734
The USA carries quite a lot of weight when it comes to global politics and our own policymaking. Look at the TPP for a recent issue. It doesn't just affect you muricans.

Plus a lot of it is good entertainment.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 740x1128) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 740x1128
>>73350492
I was talking to my gf last night and she asked me who I was gonna vote for and I told her trump or third party. She then informed me if I vote for trump she'll never talk to me again. She is so fucking annoying and liberal but she is hot and good at sex.

At least I can entertain myself
>>
>>73350492
Nah, I'm very open about it. Have brought most of my friends over to the Trump point of view.
>>
File: 1453883388660.jpg (24 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
1453883388660.jpg
24 KB, 240x251
>>73355967
you know once you type / talk it out in this case type. it really is fucking savage isnt it. ?
>>
>>73352251
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>73355933
>It's fucking baffling.

That's because the media here just parrots what the Hillary-backing US media says about him.
>>
>>73355764
>It's gonna be like fuckin' DOOM, man!
>>
>>73355793
One vote,one attitude if you want to think of it that way.honestly,why would someone need to hide their support for trump or any candidate for that matter?
>>
>>73355734
your elections are the funniest shit shows, usa is the most influential country in the world, your candidates are one of the biggest celebrities in the world, a successful Trump presidency would make the right popular everywhere, a successful wall and immigration policy would make nationalism more acceptable, Trump has already made political incorrectness more acceptable.

this is be painfully obvious
>>
i dont
>>
File: 1458978673165.jpg (301 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1458978673165.jpg
301 KB, 2000x1333
>>73356182

Don't get it.
>Check flag.
Fuck
>>
>>73356140
Get the fuck outta here or lurk more, newfag..
>>
>>73352825
Funny how the Swede responds when they mention a cuckold
>>
>>73350492
I have no friends. All I have are coworkers, and while some of them behave in a friendly manner, they aren't my friends. The ones that perform as well as me treat me as a competitor and the ones who don't act like sycophants and hope I'll carry them along with me.

I can't bear to talk to anyone outside of work anymore, and I don't talk politics at work.
>>
File: prepareyourself.gif (489 KB, 497x373) Image search: [Google]
prepareyourself.gif
489 KB, 497x373
>>73355967
What the fuck? That sucks. I've experienced similar tragedies but not all at once. I recommend CBT (anti-depressants if necessary, too).
>>
>>73356451
Grow a fucking sack for christs sake.
>>
>>73350492
My family are all democrats supporting Clinton so I don't tell them. They know I was supporting Webb originally and that I was really bummed about him dropping out but I think they suspect I'm just not participating in the election, not supporting Trump
>>
>>73355967

same tbá Žh faá Žm
>>
>>73350492
Trumps a fag

I am legitimately offended at how he is being compared to Adolf Hitler.
>>
>>73356053
Apparently she's retarded too. If she lets you keep fucking her though by all means continue. Her threat of never talking to you again is utterly empty if you keep making her cum.
>>
>>73355967
god damn friend.
>>
File: Sigil_of_the_God_Emperor_Trump.png (110 KB, 1000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Sigil_of_the_God_Emperor_Trump.png
110 KB, 1000x3000
No I fuck with them about it.
Since they are my long time friends they cant do shit.
>>
File: 1461555203897.png (750 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461555203897.png
750 KB, 640x640
>>73355967
>>
>>73356635
Stay mean to keep em keen works retardedly well. I basically say whatever I want to her
>>
File: hell.jpg (14 KB, 236x321) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
14 KB, 236x321
>>73350492

CALIFORNIA REPORTING IN:

I work in a company in L.A. with 57 other people (mostly white, but a few Latinos and Armenians).

I am the only one in the entire company that supports TRUMP. I'm vocal about it. All my other co-workers hate Trump. None of them can express WHY they hate him, besides they think he's a "racist" and a "sexist"--the standard crap the media feeds the public.

IMO, Trump wil get BTFO in Hellifornia. But I guess most people figure that anyways.
>>
I keep my MAGA hat on my dashboard facing out.

Why would you deny supporting Trump? How do you expect him to win if even /pol/acks won't openly support him?
>>
>>73356209
The norse knows what's up
>>
>>73350492
I've managed to convince relatives living in America to like Trump.

However they still believe that Hillary is already granted with the presidential seat from the very beginning and therefore voting for him would mean nothing.
>>
>>73350492
>having friends

You normie faggots
>>
File: Its a rare one Dexter.png (186 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Its a rare one Dexter.png
186 KB, 500x375
>>73352251
Hello there.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>73357919

There are events that could change an "inevitable" Hillary victory though...

A significant terror attack against Americans and/or on American soil could scare enough people into voting for him.

Another massive terror attack in Europe that kills hundreds...

An attempt on Trump's life by some crazed Latino, Black, Leftist Radical...

Trump getting someone like Susanna Martinez to run as his VP, that might sway enough moderate women and minority voters to vote for him...

Chances are Trump will lose, but there are scenarios where I can see him winning.
>>
File: 1462371448637.jpg (508 KB, 1177x1280) Image search: [Google]
1462371448637.jpg
508 KB, 1177x1280
I only tell people if they ask. Thankfully my community college is very much focused on getting shit done rather than bending to social issues or whatever. I don't think its safe to walk around with a MAGA sticker on my favorite hat though. Maybe later on in the election.

I got into an argument with my friend about my support of Trump instead of Hillary. Instead of those dumb niggers cornering and yelling over me like in the vids, I got a well reasoned argument from her and we ended up talking about Islam, Mexican immigration, racism in America and the refugee crisis.

I think I pissed her off a couple times but I don't think there are any hard feelings. I hate losing friends over shit like this.
>>
>>73356204
Exactly ... So that's why you don't proselytize but you say if when you want but now you're saying saying nigger is associated with trump so straw the man out man haysus Christ barn
>>
>>73350492
>Revealing a political position that could potentially result in "tolerant" liberals macing me or worse
nah m8
nah
>>
>>73350492
Yeah because my family is "muslim".
>>
>>73358834
fuck off you shill, trump is leading in nearly EVERY poll where he faces off against Shillary. And remember, All trump really needs to do is file suit against her for her crimes and BOOM she's out of the race but good.
>>
>>73350492
I'm a Bernie supporter.

;^)
>>
File: 1462335894536.jpg (239 KB, 779x649) Image search: [Google]
1462335894536.jpg
239 KB, 779x649
>>73358967
Shut up, I'm still voting for Trump. Sorry for not spewing Pro Trump propaganda.
>>
I know nobody that likes Trump except for an underaged b& unironic Nazi /pol/ follower, who I only know through his older bro, though his bro only ironically cares about /pol/. I feel I shouldn't try to do anything to defend Trump whenever it comes up in conversation, but instead attack Bernie and Hillary whenever the opportunity comes. They'd much rather listen to criticism of their own picks than appraisal of something they don't acknowledge as legitimate.
>>
>>73350492
Ask them why they want to flee to Canada and not Mexico

Instant and eternal stumping
>>
>>73352366
not chasing your gf's rapist all the way down, speaking to dealers to know where he is and stabbing him at the end

do you even third world?
>>
>>73350492
I sure do on facebook since I have a bunch of retarded facebook friends.

But my actual friends all know
>>
>>73350492
muh six million! MUH 6,000,000!!!!!!
>>
File: bamas.png (359 KB, 710x269) Image search: [Google]
bamas.png
359 KB, 710x269
>>73350492
I don't support Trump cause I think he's an idiot
>>
>>73360666
>>
>>73351030
Same. Anyone who grills me on why is a stupid liberal so I go over the specifics of his tax plan because I know they're too stupid to understand. Every time they just nod. It's pathetic, really.
>>
>>73351714
I've redpilled a lot of my friends, my family is all neocons except my dad who's a staunch Bernie supporter for some god damn reason (he knows Bernie can't win though, he's not totally delusional thank god) and then my gf doesn't want to vote for some reason. Help me /pol/
>>
>>73352421
I've got your back anon
>>
no, if they care they were never friends to begin with
>>
Nope, its too fucking bad I cant get the legit MAGA hat, I would wear everywhere tb.h
>>
>>73350492
I don't have any friends but if I did, I would try to appeal to their reason. I'd use a calm, non-aggressive voice and gently present facts and nothing but facts. I find that coercing retards to your viewpoint is more a matter of tact than principle.
>>
>>73363269
I could try to get you one
>>
>>73350492
>You're
No
>>
>>73350492
Nope.
>>
>>73350492
I always stand up for him on things I know. For example some dude on Xbox was talking about how dumb trump was after reading some media headline and everyone agreed. I simply pointed out that media headlines are sensational garbage and meant to be click bait for revenue. They all verbally agreed. It's the small victories
>>
>>73365268
What's your gt?
>>
>>73350492
No, I hide it from my co-workers though. As the token white guy who works in the warehouse and deals with the customers in person, I can't let them know, it'd be the tipping point of the already rising tensions between the blacks and hispanics there. The blacks are mostly vocally for Trump, because they hate the hispanics and the hispanics hate the blacks so they're voting clinton in reaction.
>>
I dont even try to hide my power level, i rant freely about the holocaust and ZOG. However i go to school in an enriched area so i keep the moslem ranting to friends
>>
File: 1462316838186.png (369 KB, 559x553) Image search: [Google]
1462316838186.png
369 KB, 559x553
>Tfw my entire main group of friends are all Trump supporters
>>
>>73350492
I don't. Arguing with bootyblasted Amerispics who don't know the first thing about politics is always a fun ride
>>
File: 1462324405777.png (422 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
1462324405777.png
422 KB, 500x671
>visiting home from school
>go to local mall to see girlfriend
>older gentleman asking for signatures
>petition to rename a street
>in honor of veterans
>asks a family of Mexishits
>play stupid when he speaks English to them
>he switches to Spanish
>they listen only to decline
>I called them out then and there
>show my MAGA hat

We've nothing to fear, Comrades.
>>
File: 1447113419794.png (1 MB, 953x684) Image search: [Google]
1447113419794.png
1 MB, 953x684
>>73365504
After the election you'll be the only white guy in a warehouse of blacks

>yfw Trump's election will do what Arizona's SB1070 did on a nationwide scale as Mexicans scatter back to Mexico to avoid being forcibly removed

Self-deportation is cheap and efficient
>>
Yes. My girlfriend knows I browse /pol/ and I've mentioned I watch Trump rallies, but until now I've always said "Trump is entertaining because he doesn't give a fuck. Only dumb assholes would vote for such a racist sexist xenophobic etc." Can you tell I'm a Bernie person? But the more I see, the more I like. Bernie failed because he wasn't strong enough, notice that as his campaign got harsher on Crooked Hillary he started winning more, but it was too late. He should have called her out on how bad Bill was for black people before they all voted for her in the South. He should have called out her poor judgment directly, instead of stating policy differences.

I'm a single-issue voter, and that issue is campaign finance reform and corruption by special interests. Bernie made it a cornerstone of his platform, Trump says it less directly but knows what the problem is: donors, lobbyists, and special interests. Waste, fraud, and abuse. Music to my ears.

So now I lie to my gf and say I'm not voting. She hates Hillary too but still thinks Trump is a racist sexist xenophobic etc. But I'll vote for Trump, and she'll probably be too busy to remember.
>>
>>73355734

Trump is the candidate of bread and circuses. I just can't look away.
>>
>>73355734
Because the US is the center of the world, and a nationalist president of the USA at a time like this could be the pushback we need to make things change.

And I also hope he changes your immigration laws because I want to live there.
>>
>goodbye little mexican brother

What did she mean by this?
>>
>Get into argument with co-worker, he calls me a facist after I say I support trump
>laugh, say "typical buzzword from someone who has no argument"
>He gets butthurt
>I ask him to explain how I'm a facist
>He goes on to say Im a misogynist
>I ignore that his accusation has zero to do with facism, but ask him how Im a misogynist
>Tells me I don't believe men and women are equal
>I tell him because they're not
>He gives me a look like I just shouted NIGGER
>I go on to tell him that men for example are physically more powerful than women on average, I start to explain that they have higher bone density, are able to build more muscle etc. etc.
>He stops and tells me he knows all this, and he's very knowledgeable in biology
>I quip back with "Well obviously not if you think theres no differences between man and woman"
>He gets butthurt again
>I explain thats why women and men are segregated in the olympics, because women would always lose to men otherwise
>He starts saying how they shouldn't be seperated and they should be allowed to compete against eachother
>All of my what
>I tell him women would lose every event
>He says maybe they would but whats wrong with letting them try?
>I tell him he's absolutely ridiculous and he walks away

There was a qt new co-worker there during this time, I glanced at her and she was smiling after my little quip. Get home and she friend requested me on Jewbook. Awwwyeaaa
>>
>>73367996
Bernie thought he could win by playing nice. The thing about the Democratic system is that it's even more designed to prevent an outside candidate from getting in- even if Bernie had gotten 51% of the votes they'd probably still have voted for Hillary and they would have used the excuse that Bernie only joined the Democrats in order to run for president as the excuse to maintain power. Trump is winning only because the Republican system is premised on the idea that the best funded candidate wins and the system itself is designed so that candidates who gain 40% of the vote regularly get most of the delegates whereas the Democratic system is based on allocating delegates by popular vote and that outsiders like Bernie and Ron Paul are poorly funded- this has worked for them thus far.
>>
>>73368939
Oh I forgot, my point was if you support trump and its brought up, say it. Don't be afraid. Honestly you probably will get a lot of shit from some idiots, but who cares? The nice thing about sharing what your true feelings about something is that eventually you come across someone who feels that exact same way, it's a good way to make genuine friends with people who share your belief system. If you don't speak your mind and constantly censor yourself, other people will never get an opportunity to possibly relate to your real opinions.

In other words, Just B urself :>)
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462489146390.jpg (5 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462489146390.jpg
5 KB, 252x161
No. I actively question the narrative on Trump on social media. If people want to believe the bullshit they're fed that's fine with me, I still feel like I have a responsibility to point out bias and outright lies though. People should realise thinking for yourself is nothing to be ashamed about. Sadly most people have a cucked outlook from birth.
>>
>>73350492
I REALLY want to.
But I'm scared not for myself, but my family and our bakery (serves mexican bread and we're all legal, I was born here.)
My family is mixed (Hispanic dominated), and I'm afraid of either
a
losing our customer base (I'd like to the think we're taking money out of their hands and using it to actually help people)
b
Them being possibly being attacked by radical asstards

I'm trying to walk a fine line between supporting him discreetly, and calling out bullshit, but I wish I could do more without risk
>>
>>
>>73351578
lmfao I love the maga hats
>>
Nah, people have asked my why and I rebut most of their stuff with some of policies that the mainstream media doesn't bother to broadcast. Don't know about you lads, but a lot of my friends share my political views/I've redpilled a heap of them.
>>
>>73355134
They have realised that there is a chance he will be president
>>
File: 1000% Beaner.jpg (102 KB, 800x1048) Image search: [Google]
1000% Beaner.jpg
102 KB, 800x1048
>>73351767
>Trump arrests entire city government

Also New Mexican Hispanics are supposed to be mostly white. It fucking annoys and disgusts me that these retards would outright hate their race and desire to import shitskins just because they're both labeled as "Hispanic" on the census. Truly "muh hurritage" Americans are the biggest cancer around.
>>
File: 1445812775642.png (158 KB, 489x501) Image search: [Google]
1445812775642.png
158 KB, 489x501
Trump is going to win a huuuuge Reagan style landslide. Why would anyone hide being on the right side of history from their friends? Stay mad.
>>
The only person who knows that I like Trump is my dad. He is the only redpilled person that I know. Everyone is so liberal, it sucks.
>>
File: 1407684502120.jpg (63 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
1407684502120.jpg
63 KB, 450x373
>>73350492
You're = you are
I'm sure a dozen people have said this, or I hope. haven't baked your bread yet.
I'm going to cut this short
>do you hide your power level in public?
You are fucking stupid if you think the shit you say here, will fly in any 3D reality.
You should be hit with a brick, if you sau the things you say on a satire website, for Japanese plumbing parts, in real life.
I have few friends, but they would help me bury a body.
I don't discuss politics with them, and it's why I'm here. Never reveal your power level. If you don't know this, put your training wheels back on and go here >>>/r9k/
>>
The secret is to pretend you support Bernie on the front, but sway people by explaining to them how much less corrupt Trump is over Hillary.

I've convinced a great deal of my friends to give their vote to our god-king, in the event that Sanders loses.
>>
>friends

I hide it from my family.
>>
Nope. People in my circle either support Trump or are neutral (unless they're closet Bernie supporters in which case we'll have to excommunicate the heretics).
>>
>>73350492
no, and I get to take the piss out of them when they inevitably get uppity
>>
If you don't post support on social media or you hide being a supporter then FUCK OFF. I was AT the AZ rally getting into it with protesters the entire rally. They're all paid shills that were using a script
>>
Fountain Hills AZ Rally pic. If you don't come out publicly against these leftist fucks then fuck off. Disavow leftists publicly.
>>
No. My best friend doesn't really care about politics though so it rarely comes up. Actually one of my coworkers and I are surprised Trump isn't more popular here because he wants to btfo China.
>>
>>73353490
make a discord server

then you can set roles which change peoples text colour

like you can label someone 'shill' or 'rare pepe'
>>
I hide it, and I'm a bit ashamed of that. The left is never unwilling to voice their views, which makes them appear more confident to others and also gives them the moral high ground. If someone is left wing, they're going to let you know about it. Right wing people, not so much. If we appear to others to be ashamed of our own views, that's very bad.
>>
File: laughing earthworm jim.png (314 KB, 476x384) Image search: [Google]
laughing earthworm jim.png
314 KB, 476x384
>friends
>>
>>73351872
You are my information friends but I also have friends and family that I love and talk with see daily and I work
>>
>>73353950
Hehe, are you me ?
>>
File: 1353938111394.png (57 KB, 924x1015) Image search: [Google]
1353938111394.png
57 KB, 924x1015
>>73350492
>friends
>>
>>73354128
exactly this
>>
>>73355967
keep strong friend, it can only get getter from there.
>>
>>73372754
better*
>>
>>73353421

Bullshit. I'm a liberal and I subject myself to this trite all the time. Can you believe it? ME. I have to sit here listening to you bitch about Muslims and waste MY time. It's ridiculous that you don't even agree with me to begin with. Ugh.
>>
A couple of my friends are on the train, some leaning towards boarding, but are essentially downright retarded so it's tough.

Otherwise, I don't usually bring it up, but if people ask, I'm honest. I have lost friends, some I have known for over 10 years, just for supporting Trump. Didn't even expand on it with them beyond "Yeah, I actually like the guy."

I bite my tongue at work though. And the other week was hard, hearing people actually say, "I'd take a Bush over Trump at this point." Yuck.
>>
>>73358436
That kid is fucking mutant-levels of ugly. Holy shit!
>>
File: 1455230478273.jpg (500 KB, 728x640) Image search: [Google]
1455230478273.jpg
500 KB, 728x640
>>73350492
>>
>>73350870
Cuck
>>
No. But at the same time, I don't 100% agree with him. If someone asks I just tell them what I think: that he is the best candidate available. I admire the fact that he challenges political correctness and wants to prioritize his own country first, but I still think he's pretty dumb desu.
>>
>>73350492
No.
I hide it from my coworkers though.
I see no reason to discuss my politics with them.
>>
>>73350492
No. Why should i? They're my friends.
>>
>>73350492
Weird how all the vocal Sanders supporters at my old work are kids who have no aspiration to do anything other than continue cooking shit tier pasta wasting their lives at work, living off their parents, and blowing all their money on partying every weekend all while hoping for that $15 an hour promise.
>>
File: image.jpg (638 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
638 KB, 1024x1024
>>73350492
My one friend is a cuck for kasich and my other is apolitical. The cuck for kasich is actually quite fun to engage with about politics. Hes boarding the Trump Train in November.
>mfw he couldnt vote in the primary for his king cuck because he didnt register for republican in April
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.