[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As an illegal alien in the army Rangers what's stopping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: MartialLawinDetroit900x896[1].jpg (134 KB, 900x896) Image search: [Google]
MartialLawinDetroit900x896[1].jpg
134 KB, 900x896
As an illegal alien in the army Rangers what's stopping me from carrying out orders to enforce martial law and the confiscation of firearms?
>>
>>73345793
I can't remember what its called, but there's some rule/law/whatever in the military that if your CO orders you to do something illegal then you do not have to do it and I think he's supposed to be relieved of command by the next highest ranking officer. So that combined with the fact that the second amendment allows for the private possession of firearms.
>>
>>73345793
me
>>
>>73345793
>Illegal alien in Army Rangers
You become a citizen when you enlist. Get lost Hillshill.
>>
>>73345793
Being murdered by the millions of gun owners
>>
>>73346569
Basically this.

>>73346344
Also this.
>>
File: IMAG0011.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0011.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
>>73345793
About 270 million of these
>>
>>73345793
You have to be at least a permanent resident to join the military
>>
>>73345793
Martial law is the imposition of the highest-ranking military officer as the military governor or as the head of the government, thus removing all power from the previous executive, legislative, and judicial branches of government I.E. not you.
>>
>>73346344
Too bad that would never happen, armed forces are trained to follow orders. Questioning your superiors is the antithesis of what makes a soldier. With the pressure of your in-group, you're likely to do anything your told to try an preserve your social standing during such happening.
>>
It's going to be just like Iraq. Every house is a kill box.

Also, this is a good thread for lurkers and newfags and patriotards who think they are "leveling up" by coming to /pol/ and bringing their freeper/GLP/Breitbart/Drudge garbage with them.

The military is not your friend. The military is your enemy. The real red pill is putting a bullet in every American soldier and replacing their authority with your own.
>>
>>73345793
Go ahead and break my door down, I'll take at least one of you with me
>>
>>73347111
B-b-but anon...if you kill your enemies...they win...
>>
>>73347096
Enlisted are broken and reformed into compliant little tin soldiers. Officers are a cut above, and hopefully have some morals.

If not we're fucked
>>
>>73345793
Just because you cook for them doesnt mean you're a army ranger
T. Navy seal with 300 confirmed kills
>>
>>73347324
>If not we're fucked
You're only fucked if you turtle up and don't shoot back, dip shit. You know how many foreign governments -- one in particular should be spring to mind -- would like to shatter America's military power and force projection with a fatal uprising?

Supplies will be available.
>>
>>73345793
The guy you're trying to take firearms from has a firearm; this is what stops you from taking his firearm.

>>73347096
I am in the armed forces and if the military ordered me to violate the constitution I would refuse. I have a duty to disobey unlawful orders. My loyalty is sworn to my people first and to the president second.
>>
>>73345793
Ranger requires security clearance.
You no get Jesus
>>
>>73347515
Good. You should get promoted. America needs men like you. Thank you for your service.
>>
>>73346981
Pretty sure you have to become a citizen if you choose to stay in the military as well.
>>
>>73347324
It's the opposite, look at officer attrition. Officers have serious political waters to navigate, and sticking to your guns leads to being kicked out. The enlisted man comes from every cultural back ground, every economic background, and every criminal background once a war kicks off. If an order came down to fuck the American people the officers would already be in line, the guys risking their asses for less than half the pay want to know they did the right thing since it might be the last thing.
>>
>>73345793
the citizens with firearms will stop you
>>
>>73347324
You've obviously never served officers are ass kissing retards. They're the attention whores of the armed service just looking for the next promotion or better duty assignment. Where as enlisted will tell them to go fuck themselves but, you know go right a head and be wrong it's ok.
>>
>>73347931
>America needs men like you.
Thankfully America has men like me. I can't speak to the disposition of officers past my own Company, but I know that every NCO between me and the Brigade would not side with the government if it ever ordered us to fire on Americans.
We enlisted give little respect beyond what is mandated to our immediate officers. I haven't met a Lieutenant or Captain yet that seemed competent. These are not the officers of WWII; we disarmed the institutions that trained men like that. Mine can barely handle a routine layout. Our last captain was well known for fucking his junior officers and drinking with junior enlisted. When they finally decided to do something about it, he got PCS'd somewhere else and a shiny reward to memorialize the event.
So much for America's Guard of Honor.
>>
File: 1461289110857.png (278 KB, 458x460) Image search: [Google]
1461289110857.png
278 KB, 458x460
>>73345793
Posse Comitatus Act
>>
>>73347204
Or maybe not
>>
Yah and as an illegal aliens state rep. in the US what's stopping me from declaring Marshall law?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 497x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 497x400
>>73345793
Shut beener and go back to Mexico
>>
File: fdr2.jpg (62 KB, 189x210) Image search: [Google]
fdr2.jpg
62 KB, 189x210
>>73349246
Load fast, pupper
>>
>>73347096
You're fucking retarded to believe that most soldiers blindly follow orders. If they have qualms with an order, they'll make it known. Don't be such a faggot.
>>
>>73347111
Traitor.
>>
>>73346569
>service guarantees citizenship
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.