[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an immigrant anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1462216308427.png (2 MB, 1920x1240) Image search: [Google]
1462216308427.png
2 MB, 1920x1240
Gorengbro inspired me to do this masochistic endeavour

Ask an immigrant in Australia anything

AMA
>>
>>73343790
It's been centuries mate, you guys can stop calling yourselves immigrants
>>
>>73343790
Wallahi bro which Somali clan are you?
>>
>>73343790
ama threads should be removed from /pol/
>>
>>73343889
Top fucking bants mate.
>>
>>73343790
well you should fucking state where you're from, first

who will you vote for in the coming federal election?
>>
>>73343790
You're probably white considering most immigrants to Australia are white.
>>
>>73343889
Kek unfortunately this isn't a shitpost
>>73343895
Not part of any demographic that uses the word 'Wallahi', only know it because of the micro-social trend of it I observed at school

>>73343956
Sydney NSW

>>73343956
Undecided at this point, but I'm not going to vote any minor parties because none of them have a reasonable chance of gaining seats where I am let alone getting anything nationally meaningful. Labour and liberal both stand conservatively on illegal immigration, labour seems more favourable to the bulk of the Australian social classes and Shorten has promised good internet so I'm kinda leaning that way. Honestly I'm quite apolitical within Australian politics at this point, as in I don't know much about the processes nor the candidates, I follow the American one more, I'm hoping to change that though

>>73344053
If I was white I wouldn't have specified 'masochistic endeavour'
>>
>>73344460
Then what are you?
>>
>>73344460
i mean where are you originally from
>>
>>73344616
Oh yeah good point I should've specified earlier I'm a pureblooded Canadian hailing from region known as China
>>
>>73344460
>where are you from
>Sydney nsw
yeah fuck off you shitposter
>>
>>73344732
at least you're not a nigger
>>
>>73344732
I fucking hate this meme, I see way more black and muslims than asians.

Anyways, as long as you assimilate, drop your Chinese culture and became Australian then there's no issue.
>>
>>73344732

How long in Australia?

What's the furthest you've been, in Australia, from the Sydney CBD.

My theory is the new Chinese living here don't venture more than 25km from the big cities, unless it's on a tourist bus.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.