[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How accurate is this image?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: us2016.png (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
us2016.png
29 KB, 400x400
How accurate is this image?
>>
>>73340944

its about as accurate as your post masturbatory urination
>>
>>73340944
It's not.

>a fucking leaf
>>
It's about as right as my jerk arm.
>>
>>73340944
Sanders should be in top left, hillary just below and to the right of sanders, trump in the mid bottom right
>>
>>73340944
There was another graph showing bernie a bit more down on the y axis, I would guess that all these are bs though
>>
>>73341571
>trump in the mid bottom right
you're not serious...
>>
>>73342027
why not?
>>
>>73342115
Because all his stances. You're saying he's more libertarian than Ron Paul. Seeing as he's top right of purple.
>>
>>73340944
Killyourself desu senpai
>>
>>73342255
Why? I'm just asking if it's accurate or if it's biased. Why are you so triggered?
>>
>>73342229
What stances?
>>
>>73342315
I'd say they all need to be moved one or two lines left. But overall I'd say there is some credibility to it.

Hard to track it, seeing as trump has changed his stances a bit, and a lot of it is how they talk vs how they would vote.
>>
Looks like it was made by some bernout so idiots would look at it and say
>WOW! all the republicans are essentially the same, extreme right wing authoritarians!
>even clinton is right wing I didnt know that wtf?!
>Oh but look at Bernies he is so centered between liberty and authority and just slightly to the left, the only sane option!
>>
>>73342408
You're saying he's minarchist, that's mid purple. Yet he's said he will talk about raising min wage, he's talked about killing snowden, tariffs, he's gone back on government healthcare, he would use eminent domain. I don't see him put into purple just because he's flirted with the idea of not bombing so many people, and maybe doing some fed audits. That's not good enough.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.