[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You now have 100 million dollars. What do you do next?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: putin berlusconi comfy.jpg (148 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
putin berlusconi comfy.jpg
148 KB, 620x387
You now have 100 million dollars. What do you do next?
>>
>>73340564
Nothing, ever again.
>>
>>73340564
Become NEET
>>
>>73340564
Go to /biz/ and ask them how to best ensure this turns into more profit. Donate large sums of money monthly to the Nordic Resistance Movement, as long as I can still keep turning profit (so I can support the cause in the future aswell), set myself up for a better position in society, use my power and influence to support the Nordic Resistance Movement in every way possible.
>>
>>73340564
Become an arms dealer and double that shit
>>
>>73340564

Buy some land in San Fransisco, put up a statue of Robert E Lee with the confederate flag and hire round the clock anti vandalism guards
>>
>>73340807
/thread
>>
>>73340564

>Buy sieging equipment
>Pay for an army
>Lead that army to a historical castle
>Sack the shit out of it
>Claim it as mine
>Government wont fire bombs because "historical"
>Theyll have to come in and get me
>Die defending my castle and live on in history as the maniac who sieged a castle in modern days

Your name living on forever>Money
>>
and one more thing. I'd hire people to go to college campuses and to tell people that Harriet Tubman was a republican and a conservative
>>
>>73340564
I'd buy a new ass.
Mines gotta crack in it.
>>
>>73340564
Get an ounce of blow and a prostitute
>>
>>73341282
Maybe you should stop putting large objects in there Mr. Trudeau, your butt is an exit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.