[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europe Survival Guide 2032
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: page10-1026-full.jpg (439 KB, 840x471) Image search: [Google]
page10-1026-full.jpg
439 KB, 840x471
>you wake up
>cities are overrun with muslims
>white flight everywhere
>government crumbling under debt
>white president beats muslim president
>massive riots all over the country
>violent crimes increase 800%
>executions and bombs happen in daylight
>you realize you are in Brazil
>there is no solution anymore besides survival

Welcome to the frontier, /pol/. Your education, money and philosophies don't matter anymore. You are just another sucker walking on the street to be mugged, stabbed and murdered.

You are disarmed and half your town has become prohibited from entering. People are leaving overseas or hiding in the camps. Society is falling apart with rampant crime. Women can only leave their homes with their brothers. Politically correctness has been replaced with fear.

How to survive in a country a step from the cliff but a world from civilization?

(1/2)
>>
File: Carol-Seleme-27.jpg (146 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Carol-Seleme-27.jpg
146 KB, 1200x1600
>First, stock your homes.

Brazilians don't just go to the market when they need shit. They buy their entire monthly expenses in ONE go. Or through the telephone and / or internet if the delivery still goes into your no-go zone.

Avoid going to banks as much as possible and don't walk around with money. Thiefs watch all the doors. Always have fake money with you in case you are robbed.

Good. We have food and money. You won't die of hunger.

>Second, be home before 22:00 and wait until it is 2:30 AM to go to sleep. Cover all your windows and doors with steel bars.

Criminals break into houses in packs of 4 to 6. You are not allowed to have guns in Germany and Sweden, so it is all about prevention. Get cameras everywhere just to scare them away.

Put broken glass on all walls. Have dogs (if the government still allows them).
>>
Find like minded people and start a resistance.
>>
>>73339563
I always called it "the Brazil model" as the outline for the devolution of Western countries via population replacement to Brazilian demographics.

Pls post more huebro
>>
File: 0Sfc5AM.jpg (600 KB, 2236x2955) Image search: [Google]
0Sfc5AM.jpg
600 KB, 2236x2955
>Third, take away your children from the streets

They are vulnerable and will find violent groups of friends. Brazilians lock their children at home and let them get fat. At least they don't turn into criminals because of rampant single-motherhood. You want to raise a neckbeard, not a thief.

Also, your thugs will have a religion backing then. That makes everything scarier.

>Fourth, avoid leaving your house as much as possible. Don't ever go to crowded PUBLIC places.

Beaches, clubs, city centers, busses, tourist sights and all their whereabouts are NO-GO in Brazil. Only fools go there. And get mugged.

>Fifth, AVOID highways with heavy traffic

The thiefs here use the grindlocks to make "Arrastões", massive pillaging. They sack 30 to 60 cars in one go. These thiefs even murdered a 17 years old girl in Brazil last week.

Now imagine human bombers. This is just disgustingly scary.

You gotta think everything through to survive.
>>
>Sixth, don't ever step in places which are not properly lightened, specially if woman

Women in Europe don't have a fucking clue what is to have low IQ creatures living nearby. They catcall them, touch them, harrass them and even follow them home. Women are the preferred target of all muggers because they are specially vulnerable. My girlfriend was mugged 6 times because she is tiny.

ALWAYS ask for people to join you when you are going to bus stops or walking through college campuses (they are dangerous here too).

>Seventh, don't be alone

Everywhere there are people forming groups for safety. Always try to look for groups moving around and be with them. You can even socialize and wind up a bit. But stay alert.

I was mugged in college when I was with 3 other friends. Grouping is no guarantee but it reduces your chances of crime.

>Eighth, only sit near doors and under lights in public transport

It reduces your chances of suffering crime by 30%.
>>
>>73340661
What is Brazil's Muslim population?
>>
>9th, be careful where you park your car

Always park under light and ALWAYS in front of local commerce. People will just steal what they can here. Make their jobs harder.

>10th, insure everything while you still can

Get life insurance for adults, old people and children. Insurance costs only increase with time. Also have car insurance.

>11th, get a manual car or with something that makes harder to drive

This is only useful for countries which use automatic cars, though. In Brazil, it doesn't work. But it reduces the chances of car theft in the USA by 85%.

>>73340857
Brazil has one million muslims.

Islam is not a problem here. They are 0,4% of the pops. I can give advice for crime, not for Islam.

Ask a lebanese who lived in the civil war about it, though. They will have good advice to survive muslim onslaughts.
>>
I don't have a lot of advice remaining in top of my head.

But these helped me survive Brazil so far.

If you guys think this is too sad, it really is. Brazilians have a broken spirit. They live scared. They look at any pride with cynicism. It is like the whole country is dead. People here even want the dictatorship back just because things were a bit safer back then. That is how desperate everyone is.

You can still change things. Our violence is stable. Yours will only get worse because your criminals are organized by a religion. They will take over your country as well as doing crime.

Please, do something.

There are cities in France which are ALREADY like Brazil. Marseille, per example.
>>
File: toppestkek.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
toppestkek.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>>73339563
>implying /pol/ doesn't go full rapegang
>>
Almost forgot this:

>12th, NEVER ABANDON a building.

It will get invaded and culturally enriched. Crackheads invade everything you leave empty and turn it into their little kingdom. Just imagine muslims invading the building you plan to buy and the police not being allowed to do anything.

They also use their little kingdom to launch arrastões / massive sacks.

BEWARE.
>>
>>73340661
>My girlfriend was mugged 6 times because she is tiny.

Why are you dating a filthy rape victim?
>>
>>73341621
She wasn't rapped, just mugged repeatedly.

She is a lovely, good-hearted and strangely positive person who tries to get things done instead of hiding in fright. She actually puts effort into doing something and has a passion for something (cinema) instead of just having a passion for herself.

Too bad she is a body of good will surrounded by an island of Brazil. I just want to leave back to Chile but I'm waiting for her to end college too.
>>
>>73339902

> You are not allowed to have guns in Germany and Sweden,

Wut ? Are you sure about it ?
>>
>>73341852
You have own guns in Germany, but I'm not sure about calibre restrictions.
>>
>>73341852
Not in France, surely.

Just wait until a white to fire at a muslim. They will ban guns.

They've banned guns in Brazil against a popular referendum. Government doesn't give a fuck.

They just want to kidnap your daughter, open her legs and let them rape her with an AK47.

State is not to be trusted. Police won't do anything for you.
>>
>>73339902
I protect the QT on the pic and rebuild mankid after the habbening.
>>
>>73341791
she's a small girl
>>
>>73342061
4U
>>
File: 1462653926536.jpg (73 KB, 841x797) Image search: [Google]
1462653926536.jpg
73 KB, 841x797
>>73341300
>Marseille is a no-go zone
Fuck, and I didn't even get to visit the Chateau d'If when I was there in my teens. Hold me bros.
>>
>>73341965

By reading you, I begin to think Brazil look like a war country, just like Iraq. DO not you exagerate ? They are 50% whites in Brazil, it can not be that uncivilized with this proportion of whites.
>>
>13th, the Police is useless

Here in my state the police just sits around and texts on their phone. They don't even pretend to work like in other states.

If you tell the police about a crime, they will give you a document to fill and go on with their lives. They won't investigate. They won't do anything for you.

In Sweden they are already refusing to go in the No-Go zones of Stockhold. In Paris it is hopeless already. Police just can't be everywhere and do everything. Brazil has 2 million policemen and 93% of murders here are archived.

The police is just an enemy. They DON'T protect your property rights. Unless you owe the government cash. Then they become vikings. It is no surprise brazilians are so anarchocapitalists. They swallowed the redpill from the tip of a smoking gun.
>>
>>73342272
There is MORE crime in Brazil than Iraq, Louis.

That is how bad it is.

Imagine if 50% of your country were muslims. Would you be surprised if this level of violence was being reported?

Ask a brazilian about Arrastões.

It is all true.
>>
>>73339563

Is Brazil safe to visit/vacation/sight seeing for whites?
>>
>>73339563
>>you wake up
>>cities are overrun with muslims

Stopped reading there. Muslims loose believers at a faster rate than Christians.
>>
>>73342504
Hell no.

Unless you are staying away from all major cities.

If you want to go to the beach in RJ, per example, don't go to meme beaches like Copacabana. Go to Buzios, small city with a lot of foreigners and security.

Also, don't bring in any watches. There are gangs here focussed on stealing Rolex, per example.
>>
>>73342381

> There is MORE crime in Brazil than Iraq, Louis.

From my frenchy point of view it seems very strange Pedro-sempai, maybe because I am not aware about the current situation in Brazil but I always thought it was a based country.

> Imagine if 50% of your country were muslims. Would you be surprised if this level of violence was being reported?

THe point I do not understand is : why there are so much crimes in Brazil (according to you) if there are not muslims ?
>>
Will Brazil collapse in the foreseeable future? If so, what happens then?
>>
>>73342664
Low IQ because of disgenics.
Disarmed population.
Useless police.
No moral north in society.
Very easy to leave prison.

Read the redpill:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001340

Brazil is ridiculously dangerous. Just look at any crime world map:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

>>73342857
Brazilians are too cynical for collapse. There are no organized groups to push a collapse or get in power.

The military is the only institution which could take over. But there'll be no collapse because they are cucks and they've always been.

Brazil is already the worst situation possible. Crime has just been banalized.

The people's dream is to live without being mugged. I even tear up when I hear these dreams. The north doesn't know what it has been gifted and how rare it is.
>>
>>73343019

Well you have the internet, why not train your kids to become police? They stay inside you said, there's lots of pro cop propaganda to make kids wanna be cops when they grow up. Maybe if enough of them actually try to make a difference some change will happen.
>>
>>73343019
>my id is ABO

Even 4chan is plotting against me.
>>
>>73342664
>only muslims can commit crimes
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>73343227
Being a cop is just a job in the government here.

There are millions of police officers here. They are as bad and dumb as the criminals.

Also being cop pays bad. Parents want their kids to be someone in their lives. At least those who stick around the children.

Being police pays bad. Working in some random fishing secretary pays more without danger.
>>
Btw what Arrastoes is ?

> The north doesn't know what it has been gifted and how rare it is.

Well the North was a battlefield for basically 2000 years. THe two GM genocided 70 millions of Europeans. I do not know if they are gifted, I think the cost of development is dust and blood.
>>
>>73343393
"The thiefs here use the grindlocks to make "Arrastões", massive pillaging. They sack 30 to 60 cars in one go. These thiefs even murdered a 17 years old girl in Brazil last week.

Now imagine human bombers. This is just disgustingly scary.

You gotta think everything through to survive."

It is when criminals sack ten or more people in less than 5 minutes. They go as 40 people and mug everything in their path.

Brazilians do this a lot on highways because of horrible traffic.
>>
>>73343019
>There are no organized groups to push a collapse

I kinda meant an economic collapse. No matter how lazy or cynical Brazilians are, surely their survival instinct will take over once they can no longer even get necessities needed to survive?
>>
File: 400.gif (848 KB, 310x450) Image search: [Google]
400.gif
848 KB, 310x450
>>73339902
>>73339563
>Carol Seleme
>>
>>73344197
This has happened before when we had 100000% inflation a day.

People found a way somehow.

They planted food on their backyards. Saved their money buying bread. Brazilians are really creative.

An economic collapse is not possible here because Brazil never flies high like the USA does. We are living an economic collapse right now with stagnation, inflation, massive unemployment and poverty growing. You walk around and see people crying sometimes on the street. It is really sad how miserable has everything become.

Watch this report for images:

https://globoplay.globo.com/v/4986126/

USA is vulnerable to an economic collapse. Brazil will forever live in the pit from where it can't fall that much.
>>
If it was this bad I'd put the army in the street of important economic centres and just tell people to do their business in these safe zones, guaranteeing their safety. That should maybe create some optimism and trust.
>>
>>73343331

> only muslims can commit crimes

Yes
>>
>>73345273
Unconstitutional.

It is THIS bad.

Just look at the data.
>>
>>73344855
>Brazil will forever live in the pit from where it can't fall that much

Nature abhors a vacuum. The way the world is currently set up is completely unsustainable. The United Nations won't be around forever. One day very soon, the order between nations we have had for over 70 years will collapse, creating vacuums. Brazil is a weak nation an inch from collapse with a pathetic cucked military lots and lots of resources. If there is no U.N. or U.S. or anybody else to keep the world in check, you guys will be very quickly overrun by a more powerful country looking to fill the vacuum of power.
>>
>>73344855
A few years ago when Brazil was considered an 'up and coming economic powerhouse' I read that many in Brazil had huge credit card debts and the rates were astoundingly high, like 20-50% or something. Does that sound familiar?
>>
>>73339563
Back to >>>/qst/
Degenerate
>>
>>73344855
>This has happened before when we had 100000% inflation a day.
>People found a way somehow.
>They planted food on their backyards. Saved their money buying bread.
the demographics were better back then, and people were better quiality

if you live in a place where everyone is friends, and a natural disaster happens, everyone helps each other

if you live in a place filled with dinuds, and a natural disaster happens, you get kicked while you are down by roaming hordes of bandit dindus
>>
>>73345536
This just keeps happening because the federal government will subsidize debt and buy debt titles of public banks given to the poor.

But the subprime bubble here was never as large as in the USA. Brazilians can and prefer to build favelas, they don't need 100+ dollars debt to buy homes.

Real estate prices were far higher in the USA when they got stale in late 2008 than in Brazil when they got stale five months ago.

>>73345680
This happens here.

Just abandon a building.

They will fill it with crackheads.
>>
>>73345680
This. Also consider that Brazil has a cucked military and incredible amounts of resources. If something happens one day soon where the U.S. is unable to police the world any longer, Brazil will instantly get invaded by more powerful nations eyeing all that clay and all those resources.
>>
>>73345861
Only if they eradicate the brazilians first.

Brazilians are too lazy to work. They steal and gossip a lot. If you give them a breach, they will take money from the invaders.

You have to either keep brazilians in a designated zone or just kill us.
>>
>>73339563
Lmao where the fuck do you live?
I have never experienced anything you posted itt and I live on the fucking capital (2.5 million people here)
>>
>>73346094
I was wrong, I experienced it in Rio de Janeiro
>>
>>73346094
Brasília is safe because the politicians.

Rio de Janeiro is like that and has a lot more people than the cuckapital.

Rio better fits what Europe will become than Brasília.
>>
>>73345816
>>73346094

I heard no one is buying tickets to the olympics.

Is that true?
>>
>>73346298
Yes.

They don't have neither interest nor courage anymore to go in a real life PVP zone.

I don't blame them.
>>
>>73346079
Who says that wouldn't happen?
>>
>>73346620
I don't blame you...

Save the Amazon, please.
>>
>>73346298
I bought for the opening so far
I don't like sports very much
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.