[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So after we meme Trump into office, how do we solve Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
So after we meme Trump into office, how do we solve Europe?
>>
Build wall and it will be a great wall and we're gonna make the Turks pay for it.

>Turks: No we're not, allah akbar!

It just got 10 ft taller.
>>
We don't. It's over for us.

Keep alive the memories of our past accomplishments, Ameribros.
>>
>>73339141
Spawn half Muslim children
>>
>>73339141

Well they have a lot of solutions on the table, but I think what they really need is one final solution.
>>
File: GUILTY.jpg (212 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
GUILTY.jpg
212 KB, 1080x1080
>>73339141
>call CIA
>Sponsor a "Nazi" riot, a massive protest of hundreds of thousands of people in Berlin
>deposit mercenaries and double agents in the ranks of German government officials
>make an unknown sniper shoot at the protestors
>"unknown rioters"(#CIA) in the crowd return fire
>civil war breaks out
>fast forward 3 months: USA annexes Cuckmany

Too bad we already are your client state and nothing in this country truly happens without your government approving or calling the shots.
>>
File: ss.jpg (42 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
42 KB, 500x332
By minding your own business.

We will solve Europe on our own, and it means not only rout islam out, but also judeo-american influence.
>>
>>73339712
Trust us, we want to believe in you.
>>
>>73339141

Dissolve EU.

This will revive nationalism and let individual countries look out for themselves and form natural alliances based on common ideas, not coercion.

This will reignitate warring European kingdoms but that's way better than whatever the fuck Europe has going on now.
>>
>>73339712
>We will solve Europe on our own

But we won't though, the people of western Europe are spineless and our governments are trying their hardest to keep their globalist dream alive.

Brexit will fail, FN will never gain power, Germany will continue on its path of self destruction and the EU will drag us all down with it. It's all a fantasy my friend, Europe is dying and only the eastern countries will survive it.
>>
>>73340339
Head up, my friend. It's only over once you have this attitude.
>>
>>73340528
I've been trying to keep some hope for the future but after recent events my hope is starting to fade, if Brexit fails it'll break me.
>>
>>73341119
You shouldn't lose hope. Always remember you're not alone, and you're not the only one lucid about the whole thing. We are winning slowly, because even if the whole media and politics is against peope of Europe, facts are with us and people aren't stupid. And we are so much winning medias have to shout again and again that we are losing.
>>
>>73339141
Let West Europe burn.
>>
File: 1459197618026.gif (2 MB, 269x321) Image search: [Google]
1459197618026.gif
2 MB, 269x321
>>73339141

We meme Hitler back to life.
>>
Kill your enemies, duh.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.