[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Hispanics so fucking stupid? All of them hate Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 310494885_9391199011_z.jpg (52 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
310494885_9391199011_z.jpg
52 KB, 500x499
Why are Hispanics so fucking stupid?
All of them hate Trump just because of the memes on Facebook. And im not even talking about latinos im talking about the Spaniards its like going back to 2005 when you see how they interact online.
>>
>>73337716
They're not real people
>>
>>73337716
And how would you describe their interaction online and how why do you say it looks like 2005?
>>
>>73337716
There is more than one reason for most people on our country being retarded beyond saving:

>Genetic trash

I dont buy the >spain >white meme, but the mongrelization is definitely stronger here.

>Social manipulation

Spain is not the first on a lot of things, but our media is probably the best of the entire world when it comes to manipulation

>Franco

The way the dictatorship happened made people go batshit insane when it ended

>Heat and warm

If affects the brain if you dont take care

>Education system

It has always been shit, mainly because for some reason, the worst specimens of the society end up as teachers.

There are probably more reasons.
>>
>>73337716
Fucking dagos have never had their heads on straight.
>Spain
>white
>>
>>73339419
>america
>human
>>
File: Untitled.png (4 KB, 454x96) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4 KB, 454x96
>>73339500
stay thirsty my friend
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish%E2%80%93American_War
>>
>>73337716

I speak of myself as a spic, but I notice we're too prideful of our shit countries and very thin-skinned.

We take legitimate criticism too personally.
>>
>>73337716
>All of them hate Trump
Every last one of them?

Because I live in Dallas, work with an all hispanic staff. Most of them prefer Trump to Hillary because hard-working mexicans HATE HATE HATE illegals and the thought of more of them coming in.

Yes a few miss their madre and would like to see her move up here easily, but not if it means millions of Hon/Bol/Guat/Pan/Cuban scum coming here for "free stuff"

Also Mexicans love our gun laws after suffering in Mexico, they know Hillary wants to ban everything and aren't cool with that.
>>
>>73340230
Obviously not all of them and im mostly speaking from what's going on in Spain, the majority of population seems very naive and of somewhat lower intelligence.

Most of popilations everywhere are sheep but it seems that its even worse in spain and i dont know why.

If any of you saw the shit we have on tv you would know
>>
>>73337716
Why is bart simpson getting high such a big hispanic meme?
>>
>>73337716
Hispanic means Spanish rape babies, not actual Spaniards
>>
>>73337716
>"all of them"
Criminals hate him because they are afraid that he will enforce existing law. For that very reason legal Hispanics love him.
>>
File: welshpepe.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
welshpepe.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>73339053
> how why do you say it looks like 2005?
no wonder Hitler left you fucks alone
>>
>>73339419
>>73339500
>>73339722
anally ruptured
>>
>>73337716
What the fuck did you expect??
Are we living in the same country?
Spanish youth and most of all young adults are all turbo commies after decades of post franco indoctrination. If we had more money to gibmedats we would be equaly cuckes as France or Sweden.
>>
>>73340963
>hispanic
Nope, it's an argentinian thing for some reason they are obsessed with Simpsons.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.