[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Torture terrorists for charity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Marquis_de_Sade_portrait.jpg (229 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
Marquis_de_Sade_portrait.jpg
229 KB, 500x492
Maybe I'm not the first to propose it, but I think the government should:
* Capture ISIS members in the night
* Set up an event in Michigan stadium
* Urinating and shitting on cost $5. Punches cost $10 each. Kicking costs $20.
* Rape costs $200
* Castration and blinding cost around $1000000
* Breaking wheel costs around $1000000, scaphism around $2000000. Ling-chi costs $500000

The prices are not exact, but the idea is to make terrorists reusable so they at least recoup the the costs of capturing them.

After that, the profit goes to supporting the families of terrorist attacks.

What does /pol/ think?
>>
In theory it's good to degrade terrorists but in reality the people who would be willing to do such things would be fucking degenerates.
>>
Good luck with that Australia
>>
>>73336970
How so? Torturing terrorists is a good thing. What difference does the method make?

When you do it for charity it becomes less degenerate because you're doing it for a good cause.

The idea that it is impossible to support good cause through cruelty is the crux of liberalism.
>>
>>73336869
Well, for what purpose?
>>
File: 1451353907758.png (302 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
1451353907758.png
302 KB, 828x1403
Sounds degenerate as fuck senpai, you're probably a closeted sociopath or just straight retarded.
>>
>>73336970
That's why the event is at Michigan Stadium
>>
>>73336869
Shitty pricing model senpai, you could easily charge up to $1k just for pissing on 'em.

For that reason, I'm out.
>>
Ol' Black Jack Pershing did it better when he just sowed them inside pigs, really.
>>
How would you know which person's a terrorist or not? Governments constantly make mistakes and torturing an innocent person is communist-tier degenerate. Please go back to fucking kangaroos, m8y pot8y
>>
>>73336869
Or just carpet bomb muslim areas with bacon and pig heads.
>>
>>73337195
>Torturing terrorists is a good thing.

Why?
>>
>>73336869
>rape $200
>Castration literally 500000% more expensive

where did you get these figures anon, your ass?
>>
>>73337452
because fuck them, thats why
>>
>>73337452

Because it brings satisfaction and justice into the world, because it's entertaining and because it's a deterrent.

>>73337509
Like I said, they're not exact.
>>
>>73337610
>satisfaction and justice into the world
>Torture
>Just

How?

>it's a deterrent

For what?
>>
>>73337772
It brings satisfaction because it shows that if you attack us, we will bring you suffering, it brings justice because the terrorist gene is wiped out and its a deterrent because it shows them that we their gods and that we rule and dominate them and that if they raise a hand against us we will bring them death and pain.

I even say we extend it to their families to strengthen the deterrent effect.
>>
they're human just like you mang.what if the shoe was on the other foot?

but castration 1mil? fuck that man your prices are ridiculous
>>
>>73336869
>Aussies.
>>
>>73338156
So what if they're humans? They're terrorists and terrorists exist for us to torture for our amusement.
>>
>>73338242
/thread desu
>>
This is an amazing idea. Let it happen kek.
>>
>>73337452
breaking moral of the enemy?
have to do it in a really humiliating manner, and if they're kebabs, involve pig's blood somehow.
>>
>>73338126
Right on. Few people are open-minded enough to consider these kinds of things.
>>
>>73338126
I never asked about satisfaction; that's going to be an extremely personal matter.

>Just
>Morally right and fair
>them that we their gods and that we rule and dominate them and that if they raise a hand against us we will bring them death and pain.

I think the word you're looking for is vengeance.

>deterrent effect.
How exactly do you deter people from using political violence by torturing those willing to be captured?
>>
>>73341007
>Let's violate the principles we set as fair play and agree to because fuck those guys
>It will definitely break their morale to take petty revenge on their weak

Like, I guess.
>>
>>73341170
It's a closed mind that only considers stooping to the enemy's low in order to defeat them.

What that anon described would make us no different than the terrorists.
>>
File: npYx7tT.jpg (248 KB, 1759x1173) Image search: [Google]
npYx7tT.jpg
248 KB, 1759x1173
>>73336869
Nowhere in this proposal of yours does due process enter the fray.

Also it violates the constitution of the united states.

Additionally, it's unethical/immoral.

You incentivize the group selling this service to find terrorists to keep the money rolling in, regardless of whether or not there are anymore actual terrorists available. Soon enough it becomes criminals, common criminals, and hapless SOB's who just don't have the connections to get out of being tortured and killed by a vigilante mob.

You also cater to sociopaths, psychopaths, would-be murderers, and so forth within society. Encouraging violent behaviour against 'sanctioned' people, rather than discouraging it. It teaches the wrong kinds of lessons to the average member of society.

This is the sort of thing I'd expect to see in the biblical Sodom/Gomorrah; it is, as you pissants like to call it, the height of degeneracy.
>>
>>73342238
>people totally follow the rules when lives are in danger
>the geneva convention totally means something
>PoWs are weak
>it's revenge
War must be waged on all fronts. Psychological included.
>>
>>73342875
Okay, let me put this really point blank. The Geneva Convention, Rules of Armed Conflict, and generally terms of conduct for internal affairs are done by actual military strategists.

In virtually any western nation, torture is a huge no on these. Those that recommend the use of torture tend to be politicians.

Why? Because in this scenario, you've done almost nothing of value while ruining your own credibility.

You have incentivized simply not getting captured; typically large engagements can end easily through surrenders. You've fed the enemies propaganda machine, and rightly so while also damaging your image in the eyes of those who might be compassionate to your cause. You've opened the door to gruesome retaliation upon your own citizens. You've also made a racket for capturing prisoners to essentially be murder slaves for some grotesque modern version of a Roman triumph.
>>
>>73342238
The principles are degenerate
>>
>>73342875
You can't fight a war against terrorism.

Same as you can't fight a war against drugs.

These are tidy catchphrases for the intellectually impaired; useful rhetoric for the elites ruling over you to convince you to support things you otherwise wouldn't. It is, in other words, marketing.

With the right media conditioning, you can get individuals like you to vote against his best interests, just as you can get a fool to pay 29.95 for a useless ab cruncher he'll never actually use.

Most of the posters in this thread are quite honestly just edgelords or amazingly impressionable morons who do whatever the government/TV tells them to do.
>>
File: 1219 - OkYEIbi.jpg (85 KB, 634x495) Image search: [Google]
1219 - OkYEIbi.jpg
85 KB, 634x495
this is the type of thing people think up when they are 14 and go on anime message boards. Can't embolden their sympathizers. If you feel so strongly about this, join the army when you turn 18, and when the opportunity arises, take your revenge.
>>
>>73336869
I'll donate $200 to fuck you in the ass
>>
>>73336869
Nobody here watches American Dad
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.