[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see many aryan/ non-aryan, whites/non-whites saying that they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1462658457994.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462658457994.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
I see many aryan/ non-aryan, whites/non-whites saying that they are the best race. So what is really the best race? And why?
>>
>>73336246
human beings are retarded
>>
It's a toss up between the Anglo yeomanry and the Roman yeomanry
>>
Everyone craves to be the part of a best race. But no race is inherently "the best". That would imply that there's some kind of ethical gradation of the very fact of existance while it's an ethically neutral term like "car" or "carpet". That being said there are qualities in which members of one race (I'm using this term in popular fashion, not taxonomically) are functionally, not ethically better at on average.
>>
File: 1444694528574.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1444694528574.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>73336246
The human race.
>>
>>73336724
And why would it be a toss-up between them?
>>
>>73336591
amen
>>
>>73336591
>not human beans
>>
WE
>>
>>73336246
Races that have won a World War
>>
>>73336246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8
>>
>>73336246
Swiss, intelligence if asians, physically capabilities of whites, history of conservative small government.

>inb4 t. Mountain jew
t. Italian
>>
>>73336591
>yoomun beans
>there is only one beans heinz beans

>>73337079
>potato nigger who made a thread earlier that should not been created.

Why did your lineage survive the starvation that you created?
>>
>>73337126
pretty much any race was represented in the aliied forces so we all win?
>>
>>73337386
Physical capabilites of blacks are superior tho
>>
>>73337190
Can't tell if against blacks cause they scream nigga for 2 minutes straight.
Or pro-blacks cause it's boondocks
>>
>>73337625
How come you use characters made by asians tho :D
>>
judging by history, Han Chinese and it's not that close
>>
there no such a thing like best race you have assholes and idiots everywhere

in my opinion the best people are they who use their brain and contribute something to society.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.