[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else believe the government should have the right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 654x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 654x368
Does anyone else believe the government should have the right to sterilize any male who isnt able to at minimum bench their own body weight and squat 1.5x body weight for several reps by the age 20? If you cannot do that you are either too lazy to stay in shape or are genetically interior, both which are unacceptable.
>>
How about actually teaching kids how to be healthy in high school? It's literally 80% about drugs and sex, and 20% watching Supersize Me (which is wildly inaccurate) and Food Inc. Seriously, someone could make a lot of money by writing a health text with basic info about calorie counting, exercising, and how to lose or gain weight in a controlled manner. It's not even like it's that hard, people just don't know where to start because the education system and those around them have failed to provide them with any sort of useful and/or helpful info.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 700x877) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 700x877
yes

And all women that need to have C sections for childbirth should be killed as well
>>
On this day, OP did his first 1.5x body weight squat and bench.
>>
>>73334609
I'm really sick of 5'6" 160lbs soaking wet manlets who brag about being able to bench twice their body weight. I'm a foot taller than them. My bone structure is totally different. My arms and legs are longer, my muscles are longer, the force needed to lift the same weight as a manlet is immensely bigger.

This is like when chubby girls insult attractive thin women by saying they're anorexic. It's a shitty insecure defense mechanism, attack the people you feel inferior to.
>>
>>73335214
>we live in a time were information on everthing is right at our fingertips, and many times pushed right onto us.

And yet people still fuck themselves over knowing fully well the consequences, or simply ignoring them.

Information isn't the answer. If it was, no one would smoke, drink, or have unprotected sex. But guess what, those things happen all the time.

We don't need to teach people how to be healthy.
>we need to shame them
>>
>>73335732
To be fair, I'm all for both. Make them feel bad so they change.
>>
>>73334609
Id rather they give us free euthanasia options, but i suppose the cucks who want to keep living like this can pick sterilisation instead.
>>
File: reheherh.jpg (36 KB, 654x368) Image search: [Google]
reheherh.jpg
36 KB, 654x368
Does anyone else believe the government should have the right to sterilize any male who isnt 6'1 by the age 18? If you cannot grow that much you are either too lazy to eat your broccoli or are genetically interior, both which are unacceptable.
>>
>>73335791
Both would be ideal
>>
>>73336148
i never ate broccoli, spinach, etc. but i drank a fuckton of milk
>>
>>73335626

I've been able to do it for a long time. It's literally 6 months of training maximum. That's why it's so pathetic if you can't do it if you're under the height of 6'4
>>
>>73334609
fully agree.
eventhough i doubt more then 20% of anglos can bench their bodywheight even once. Therefore a bad idea for cucknada
>>
File: 1462663612008s.jpg (4 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
1462663612008s.jpg
4 KB, 250x140
>>73334609
Does anyone else believe the government should have the right to sterilize any male who have at minimum an IQ of 140 and be able to solve quadratic equation by the age 20? If you cannot do that you are either too lazy to stay in school or are genetically interior, both which are unacceptable.
>>
>>73336829
Solving a quadratic equation is easy as fuck. Make it so they have to solve an integral or something
>>
File: hawking.jpg (20 KB, 340x293) Image search: [Google]
hawking.jpg
20 KB, 340x293
>>73334609
seems like a good idea
retard
>>
How about you grow a pair and not give a fuck what other people do...

Fucking manchildren
>>
File: 1462663612008.jpg (36 KB, 654x368) Image search: [Google]
1462663612008.jpg
36 KB, 654x368
Does anyone else believe the government should have the right to sterilize any male who isnt able to name all 150 original pokemon by the age 20? If you cannot do that you are either too lazy to remember some random stuff or are genetically interior, both which are unacceptable.
>>
>>73334609
i think anyone who thinks like this should be sterilized
literally no point to muscle when robots and machines can do that shit
>>
>>73334609
That has nothing to do with genetics though, every 16 year old go get to that within a couple of years.
>>
>>73334609
Does anyone else believe the government should have the right to sterilize any male who shitposts on a chinese image board by the age 20? If you cannot do that you are either too lazy to abstain from shitposting, this is unacceptable.
>>
I played varsity basketball and varsity golf in high school and I could never do that. I'm just too skinny. I don't care, it's never gotten in the way of my ability to be an effective athlete.

Also most of the people I've met in my life who were gymrats are generally not very interesting people. That's why /fit/ is terrible.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 468x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 468x492
>>73337173
Bitch
>>
File: exoskeleton.jpg (156 KB, 1000x496) Image search: [Google]
exoskeleton.jpg
156 KB, 1000x496
>>73337417
say that to me in real life bitch
>>
>>73337367
I never understood this

Why go to the gym when you can buy super cheap weights you can use at home. And it's not like you need a treadmill to do cardio
>>
>>73337518
Chill, internet warrior... you might run out of breath while aggressively typing.
>>
File: image.gif (494 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
494 KB, 500x200
>>73337518
>>
File: pleaseno.jpg (27 KB, 255x217) Image search: [Google]
pleaseno.jpg
27 KB, 255x217
>>73337758
>mfw I do those at home everyday
>>
>>73337668
Heavy weights aren't super cheap.
>>
>>73337959
Make them out of old brake discs
>>
>>73334609
I started trying to lose weight and the calorie deficit + spin bike every day fucked my squat up pretty bad, can still bench 95kg for 5 at 88 though
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.