[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE FOUR KEYS TO TRUMP GETTING CRUZ SUPPORTERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
1. SAY THAT HE WILL NOMINATE TED CRUZ AS SUPREME COURT JUSTICE
2. NOMINATE NEWT GINGRICH AS VICE PRESIDENT
3. MAKE PLANS FOR A MOON BASE AND NEW DIVISION OF THE US MILITARY SPACE MARINES
4. SAY THAT HE WILL NOMINATE RAND PAUL AS FEDERAL RESERVE CHAIRMAN
>>
>>73331243
>Ron Paul as Secretary of State
>>
>>73331243
>cruz supporters

literally who
>>
File: ron-paul-for-great-justice.jpg (3 MB, 2038x1471) Image search: [Google]
ron-paul-for-great-justice.jpg
3 MB, 2038x1471
>>73331243
>RAND PAUL AS FEDERAL RESERVE CHAIRMAN
\thread
>>
>>73331418
The people in gold.
>>
>>73331243
>NOMINATE TED CRUZ AS SUPREME COURT JUSTICE

I got my historically democrat father to admit that Cruz would be a great Justice, even though we both agree he'd be a horrible president.
>>
>>73331670
seriously? what is it about cruz that they'd rather pick him than trump from republican candidates? i mean he seems like a dollarstore knock-off trump. is it just the religious angle?
>>
>>73331243
Also, I think this is how Trump is going to proceed more generally. By the time November comes along, the public is going to see photo ops with his would-be cabinet. People will essnetially know the entire makeup of his cabinet and appointments prior to the election.

This will reduce uncertainty in peoples' minds, and will make Hillary and her 10 year old hispanic VP look like the B team.
>>
>>73331865
no it's the muh limited government muh constitution angel
>>
>>73331865
They are small govt conservatives, and rural evangelicals. They literally have no other politics besides this. They are not aware of urban immigrant issues, so the wall doesn't get them as excited.

They're good people, but very limited in their concerns. They basically want you to stay the fuck off their lawn. Cruz was effective at convincing people he was a small govt constitutionalist, and a devout Christian.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x597
>>73331243
>Newt Gingrich
>>
>>73331418
This. The only reason Cruz was ever anything was the Establishment thinking they could use him to stump the Trump.
>>
File: moonman.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
moonman.png
377 KB, 498x497
>>73331243
>Picks Newt Gingrich as his running mate
>literally Moonman VP
>>
>>73331243
So America will finally go to the Moon.
Neat.
>>
>>73332247
False. The establishment hated Cruz until he was the only viable alternative left to Trump. They actively worked against him. Crus became popular in the west on his own. The subversion didn't work on Trump, and it didn't work on Cruz. Then they backed Cruz to keep Trump below 50% at the convention.
>>
File: moon man number1.jpg (44 KB, 512x377) Image search: [Google]
moon man number1.jpg
44 KB, 512x377
>>73332261
>>
>>73332261
the meme is just beginning we can make this happen guys
http://gawker.com/a-moon-man-for-vice-president-1775329298
>>
>>73332914
>gawker.com
opinion discarded
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.