[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Elves are Northern Germanics >Dwarves are Southern Germanics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: lotr.jpg (505 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lotr.jpg
505 KB, 1920x1080
>Elves are Northern Germanics
>Dwarves are Southern Germanics
>Orcs are Arabs and Blacks
>Hobbits are Anglos
>Jews are Wizards
>>
>>73331075
Cave Trolls are Straya
>>
Elves = Ancient Celts/Germanics
Dwarves = Jews
Orc = Mongols/Turks/Arabs/third world invaders
>>
>>73331075
>Hobbits are Anglos.
Meh, not bad.
>>
>>73331075
>dwarves
>insular and obsessed with gold
>Germanic
>>
File: the god queen of nords.jpg (83 KB, 978x550) Image search: [Google]
the god queen of nords.jpg
83 KB, 978x550
humans = pure nords
>>
>>73331292
No, we're men you dense cunt.

>elves are Nordids
>men are Anglo-Celts
>orcs are non-Whites
>hobbits are Irish
>jews are wizards
>>
>>73331398
>Not Listhaug
>>
>>73331075
Elves are Celtic and Finnish, if their languages are any indication

and Dwarves are Scottish, they even have Scottish accidents.
>>
File: cave troll abbo.jpg (80 KB, 574x342) Image search: [Google]
cave troll abbo.jpg
80 KB, 574x342
>>73331197
>Cave Troll
Ah yes I see the resemblance.
>>
>>73331493
Dwarves are Jews/Semites. Their language, the themes of exodus and diaspora, their love of gold, and Tolkien's own comments in various letters attest to this.

Also, Hobbits are rural Englishmen.
>>
>>73331292
Tolkein said something about the comfort and stagnation of the Shire being a cartoon of English Edwardian middle class lake country life.
>>
>>73331493
>Scottish accidents.
I agree Scotland was a mistake
>>
>>73331639
Jews don't work on massive machinery projects and aren't robust like dwarves. Southern Germanics, have always been short like dwarfs, but very robust. And who doesn't love gold. Jews are fragile, and use their mind to make money. Which is why they're more apt to Wizard, not to mention Jews literally practice a form of magic called Kabbalah.

Further expanding on the OP also.
>Slavs and Asians are a Dwarf/Orc hybrid
>>
>Finns and eesti are elves
>Swedes are humans
>Rest of the world is goblin/orc/hobbit mixture
>>
>>73331075
>Hobbits are brits
>Elves are Finns
>Rohan is Poland
>Isengard are Protestants
>Dwarves are germans
>Gondor is the Holy League (and Minas Tirith Vienna)
>Knights from the South are Italy/Vatican
>Osgiliath is Constantinople
>Mordor are Turks
>>
Saruman was definitely supposed to be jewish, he created orc-human breeding camps (described as a "black evil" by Treebeard), was sneaky and conniving, based off Soloman/Suleiman, etc. And when he began his literal INTERRACIAL BREEDING CAMPS, he ceased to be Saruman the White and became Saruman of Many Colors.

>“For I am Saruman the Wise, Saruman Ring-maker, Saruman of Many Colours!'

>I looked then and saw that his robes, which had seemed white, were not so, but were woven of all colours, and if he moved they shimmered and changed hue so that the eye was bewildered.

>I liked white better,' I said.

>White!' he sneered. 'It serves as a beginning. White cloth may be dyed. The white page can be overwritten; and the white light can be broken.'

>In which case it is no longer white,' said I. 'And he that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.' - Gandalf”

Why didn't they keep Saruman FABULOUS AS FUCK?
>>
>>73331075
Orcs are asians as in Mongolians.
>>
>>73331639
In the last interview before his death, Tolkien, after discussing the nature of Elves, briefly says of his Dwarves: "The dwarves of course are quite obviously, wouldn't you say that in many ways they remind you of the Jews?
oyy vey Tolkin
>>
>>73331075
Tolkien (or however you spell his name) hated people comparing his fantasy world to the real world. He even stated it was all made up. So nice try, faggot.
>>
Then what's Sauron?
>>
>>73331962
From a 1971 BBC interview:

"The dwarves of course are quite obviously - wouldn't you say that in many ways they remind you of the Jews? Their words are Semitic obviously, constructed to be Semitic."
- Tolkien
>>
>>73331075
Elves are Jews, I talked to Pete Jackson and he confirmed
>>
>>73331075
>Elves are ancien Greeks
>Gondor is the declining roman empire
>Rohan is Germany
>Eriador is France
>Dwarves are Jews
>Mordor are Ottomans
>Easterners are Arabs
>Hobbits are brits
>Valinor is America
>Dale are Slaves
>Wooden elves are Austrian
>>
>>73331075
Orcs were meant to be communists.
>>
>Uruks are finns
>Elves are niggers
>Men are jews
>Wizards are niggers
>Hobbits are turkroaches
>Sauron is nigger
>Goblins are asians
>Goblin king is obese american man
>Orcs are indians
>Peter jackson is nigger
>>
>>73332512
My take:

Elves
>Man before the Fall. They are man perfected.
Gondor
>Man after the Fall. Mortal and ruled in many ways by his passions. Easily corrupted.
Rohan
>Anglo-Saxons, particularly Mercians, with an added strong tradition of horsemanship.
Dwarves
>Jews, agreed.
Hobbits
>rural Englishmen.
Northmen
>North [and possibly East] Germanics
>>
File: 1452886427778-1.jpg (121 KB, 584x900) Image search: [Google]
1452886427778-1.jpg
121 KB, 584x900
>>73332437

Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli meet Gandlaf the White:

> 'Beyond all hope you return to us in our need! What veil was over my sight? Gandalf!' Gimli said nothing, but sank to his knees, shading his eyes.

> "Yes, you may still call me Gandalf," he said, and the voice was the voice of their old friend and guide. "Get up, my good Gimli! No blame to you, and no harm done to me. Indeed my friends, none of you have any weapon that could hurt me. Be merry! We meet again. At the turn of the tide. The great storm is coming, but the tide has turned."

What did tolkien mean by this?
>>
>>73333627
It's like a mix between Zeus and Jesus
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3744x5616) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3744x5616
>>73331492
tfw you will never get harsh over the knee spanking that would make you cry from based Listhaug.
>>
>>73331075
>Jews are wizards
Nice try Schmoe, wizards are angels
>>
>>73331075
m8 we're the real Hobbits.

You're just those weird as fuck riverfolk that Gollum came from.
>>
>>73331075
>Jews are wizards
Jews are Nazgul
>>
File: Aragorn.jpg (412 KB, 810x1200) Image search: [Google]
Aragorn.jpg
412 KB, 810x1200
I've recently revisited the LOTR movies and it's plainly obvious that they would never allow it to be made today.

>"I bid you stand, Men of the West!"

The themes of Western unity and resistance against foreign invasion are intolerable to the modern SJW.

Compare this to the upcoming Warcraft movie, in which the moral will be essentially on of cooperation and integration. Sound familiar to anyone?
>>
>>73331075
>elves
>germanic

sage report
>>
>>73336008
>I've recently revisited the LOTR movies and it's plainly obvious that they would never allow it to be made today.
I actually agree with this, and if it were made it would be panned by leftists everywhere.
>>
>>73336008
Although I agree that LotR probably wouldn't get made like it was these days (even though it wasn't long ago), Warcraft always had those elements in it since its first revision around wc3.

The real question is: Since the warcraft movie (the idea and the script) has been in production since around 2008/09, how much and in what way did it change over time? I'd like to know that.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.