[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not white >tfw can criticize whitey AND shitskins/niggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 501x585
>tfw not white
>tfw can criticize whitey AND shitskins/niggers
>tfw no white guilt
>>
File: 1376217020389.jpg (42 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1376217020389.jpg
42 KB, 500x461
i'm brown and i can criticize cumskins, gooks, kikes and niggers equally
>>
>>73329787
>tfw you realize you will always have a small yellow penis
>>
>>73330052
Damn nigga take up jelqing and get that jaundice fixed
>>
I know that feel, but can the faggots who don't even live here stop buying condos? Holy fuck one lot is not worth >1.5mil
>>
>>73329787
>Canada
>>
>>73329787
t. Zhu Zhao
>>
>>73330013
yeah but you don't have any friends
>>
>tfw your tribe is slowly taking over the city and cumskins scream in impotent rage
>>
Chinks are the fucking FUTURE lads.
>>
>>73329787
I'd like a combo #5 with extra egg rolls
A large shrimp lo mein
A bowl of egg drop soup
And can I have a few extra fortune cookies?
>>
File: 1455413039017.png (659 KB, 1920x1131) Image search: [Google]
1455413039017.png
659 KB, 1920x1131
This should make you laf op
>>
>tfw gypsy
>tfw hated by every demographic
>tfw you are one of the true minorities
>tfw you deal in sales and have dealt with thousands of people from every race

I've seen everything from the niggliest of the niggers to the whitest of the white and I would have to say that from an outside perspective the storm fags on here are the most delusional people in the world.

It all boils down to nature vs nurture, there is nothing inside of anyones DNA that causes them to steal, or adversely causes them to be honest. I've seen white people that are exactly the stereotype of a nigger and blacks that are exactly the stereotype of a jew and arabs that are the stereotype of a white person.
>>
File: image.png (13 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 640x712
>>73331837
My dad owns three hotels.
>>
>>73331837
Thanks anon. I'm sure my pet ants will love to read up on this.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.