[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He just BTFO trump on cnn I'm not even kidding. He came
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
He just BTFO trump on cnn

I'm not even kidding. He came on wearing a trump tie that was made in China.

That should he it right ?

Anyone with half a brain can connect the dots and see trump is a hypocritical jewish usurust who is compliant in the globalist system and he lies about it in national television.

And if he's not lying, that means he's literally delusional, you have to be batshit insane and probably have an addiction problem to believe trumps shit
>>
>>73329465
Wow. I am now a Cruz Missile.

Fun fact: I also own a version of Super Mario Bros 3 that was made in China that has Sonic on the cartridge. Almost like...people bootleg things..
>>
>>73329774
>Thinking the Trump tie at Macy's isn't made in China
>>
>>73329465
I'm a cruz missle now!!
>>
>>73329465
I guess I'm voting for Hillary
>>
>>73329465
we arn't cuckservatives. We don't hold Trump to "principles" - we like him for his pragmatism. - Who would you want to close up trade loop holes? some political hack or a guy who knows the ins and outs?
>>
>>73329465
. By now I don't know who is more delusional. Vicente Fox or Donald Trump. The absolute madmen.
>>
Vincente literally who
>>
>>73329465
Vicente trying to gain the good side of the Mexican people again, fuck that scum. I rather build a wall that take the side of Fox
>>
I love that Trump is in a public feud with an ex-president of Mexico. This election is wonderful.
>>
>>73329465
For any company to even be competitive in the current market, you are forced to use foreign workers do to the anti-US laws and treaties in place that place foreign manufacturing over creating US jobs
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 1419x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 1419x1000
>>73329465

OMFG! How couldn't I see this before?

Well that's it. From now on I'm a (S)hillary.
>>
I'm sorry, but Hillary is still worse than this.
>Trump will start WWIII
Hillary is more likely to start it because she wants to start Cold War II
>Trump is a hypocrite for using China as a business man.
He would not be where he is today without doing so. If you look at shit in the big picture, Trump could not run for president due to not having enough money.
>Trump is controlled opposition
This is a tough one, considering his daughter marrying a Jew. Thing is, would you rather have someone who does some things with Jews, or someone who is supported by Globalist Jews like Hillary? I swear people of today would call Hitler controlled opposition.

Also, Hillary defended a child rapist who she knew was guilty in court because "It was her job." I consider that worse than importing from China because it is your job.
>>
>>73331009
Yeah, I find his efforts to look like he's on "our" side hysterical. Former ceo of coca cola who dindu nuffin to improve the lives of his countrymen is rallying against another prominent (if prone to bankruptcy) bidnesman. Fox only cares about the legalization of weed so he and his cronies monopolize it. Truth is, he wants America to stay as a pillar and a cushion for Mexico's fuckery.

I pray that the wall is built just to see them (mexico's inept rulers) build a morton factory with all that salt.
>>
File: oi vey.jpg (146 KB, 662x684) Image search: [Google]
oi vey.jpg
146 KB, 662x684
>>73329465
Fox (Fuchs) is another globalist puppet.
>>
>>73331969
> highlighting the judenhat

The nose knows.
>>
>>73331662
>falling for le Trump bankruptcy maymay
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.