[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes, goy, follow the cripple to your new home!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1426460763091.png (7 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1426460763091.png
7 KB, 300x360
I had the opportunity to dig through a cripplegoy's browser history and found these cookies.

> FALSE / FALSE 1467396567 HIRO_COOKIE data=&newSession=false&id=2992347269535&timestamp=1437260523294
> FALSE /v/ FALSE 1467256215 ninja_adm_uid cf74da5e-4bc9-72c3-cb9e-921d06fb6e33
> FALSE /v/res FALSE 1467256327 ninja_adm_uid cf74da5e-4bc9-72c3-cb9e-921d06fb6e33

These are tracking cookies. They track your behavior. This includes what you're posting.

Here are all the sites where these tracking cookies track your behavior:
https://archive.is/ei4MU#selection-1313.0-1313.13
https://archive.is/cniWx#selection-1637.0-1637.14

>ads.yahoo.jp
>ib.adnxs.com
>adm.shinobi.jp

Going to shinobi.jp reveals that it's an advertising network from Japan:
>It explains the features in the cartoon of easy installation at that time most profitable us to display the high ad-free ad-serving tool "Ninja AdMax"!

Ninja AdMax leads to an advertising and analytics company called Samurai Factory, Inc. (https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_Factory)

If you can't read moon it's Jewgle Analytics but for Japan. This means that when Mr. Goy was going to cripplechan, all his visits were being tracked. (Yes, they're still being loaded and checked for by the site, I imported them into a test browser and checked with uMatrix.)

>shill your shitty reddit imageboard
>get all the retarded gamergoys to move over while they're a credible threat
>grab their info and sell it to der Juden for ad monies and government agencies
>???
>SHEKELS
>>
So am I fucked?
>>
>>73329333
>So am I fucked?
Only if you believed the lies spread by the cripple and his Jew master.
>>
>>73330732
No.

But is it safe to go there? To post there?
>>
>>73330826
It's hard to say. If the cripplejew is hiding something like this, who knows what else the site is snorting up?

I'd recommend you treat it like any other honeypot: Block everything other than the actual HTML, use a VPN. Posting is probably a bad idea because of JStylo derivatives tracking who you are by your posting style.

Oh, and you can't post with Tor, because of "shitposting." Pure coincidence, amirite?
>>
>>73331426
Do you think tracking of any kind could be going beyond the site?
>>
>>73328681
>Shekels
What else infinity Nigger.
Is this a sneaky way to get more traffick to your schizophrenic paranoid hive and do more schekels.

>btw, browsing any site without no script and adblock

Top Kek
>>
>>73332246
At minimum, the site is part of a large ad network without the knowledge of its users. That means that anyone else using Samurai Factory's ad products has access to the tracking data from cripplechan. Literally selling the site's users to the highest bidder.
>>
>>73330826
Yes, don't let the jews keep you from another /pol/

why would you trust divide and conquer shit?
>>
>>73332964
So the information could possibly be used for many things?
>>
D&C shill thread

The jews are trying to get 4ch /pol/ (the UK) to declare war on 8ch /pol/ (Germany)

They don't want you to be friends

D&C stands for Divide and Conquer
>>
>>73328681
what is this? what are people talking about? wtf is cripplegoy?
>>
>>73333447
You got it.

>>73333653
>oy vey, de goyim have uncovered my plans, better call OP a shill
>inb4 prove you're not a shill
>>
>>73333653

8gag is for fags and this proves it twice over
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.