[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Innocent Ferrari Owner Arrested in NYC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: dirty nigger policeman.jpg (54 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
dirty nigger policeman.jpg
54 KB, 800x600
>be Americunt
>get arrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lKwkn6JT74

I'm surprised the policeman didn't just gun him down.
>>
File: 11232679805.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
11232679805.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>73326326
LAY HIM DOWN CLEETUS
TIME TO CONVERT TO ISLAM
>>
Damn, are all cops in the US this brutal? No respect for his property either, totally fucked up that door.

He didn't even do anything wrong.
>>
>>73326490
He ran the guys foot over
>>
>>73326326
First problem is that he was in Jew York which is a liberal police state hellhole anyway.
>>
If the driver was black, the police would've shot him.
>>
>>73326801
If I see a nigger driving a Ferrari, my first thought is that he probably stole it.
>>
>>73326663
"""""""""RAN OVER"""""""""

what was he doing wrong anyway
>>
>>73326326
WE WUZ OFFICERZ
>>
looks like a sand nigger. i'm guessing the spoiled son of gulf royalty or an oil tycoon.
>>
File: motor protein.gif (3 MB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
motor protein.gif
3 MB, 256x256
>>73326490
He appeared to be writing the douchebag a ticket and he acted like he was going to drive off, so the officer put his foot in front of the tire and the idiot pulled forward anyway. He willfully turned a parking ticket into an assault on a peace officer because he thought his time was too valuable.

Yes all cops in the US will be this angry if you act like the faggot in the video.
>>
File: SICK_SPINZ.gif (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
SICK_SPINZ.gif
107 KB, 300x300
>>73326326
>it's a nigger being a nigger episode
>>
>>73326917
You sound like a proper fucktard. How fast does the Ferrari have to be going in your eyes before you consider it sufficient to warrant a complaint?

He was getting a parking ticket and thought he'd be smart by driving off before the cop finished. The cops has every right to detain the property until he has completed his job. The sand nigger chimped out and assaulted the cop with his car. All he had to do was wait two more minutes and pay at most $50 parking fine and he'd be on his way. But now he just got upgraded to felony assault on an officer.
>>
>>73326326
ran over that foot. I'd kill that nigga if he did that to me
>>
>>73326801
The driver was black you idiot
>>
>>73327052
>>73327342
>>73327405
>>73327436
when did /pol/ become so full of bootlickers? You people would welcome an ass-beating as long as the person doing it had a badge...
>>
>>73326917
How should i know i wasnt there,but he was writing him a ticket,he told the driver to stop and he ignored him and drove over his foot.Officer should have shot the sob.
>>
>>73327732

'cause he's a foreigner treating america like a playground.

he's not a fellow US citizen.
>>
>>73327732
And a cop would be the first one you'd call if you were in trouble.
>>
>>73327732
Dont drive into police officers and you wont get a beating,you sound like a negro trying to play the professional victim,actions have consequences,big surprise.
>>
>>73327848
>be an American
>a firearm on your person isn't your first go to if you get into trouble
Faggot
>>
File: jAyHtSV.png (64 KB, 395x578) Image search: [Google]
jAyHtSV.png
64 KB, 395x578
plot twist it was an member of an rich arabian sheikh family
>>
>>73327963

cop puts his foot right under the tire at 0:15 in the video.
>>
ITT: cucks
>>
>>73327848
The cops protect the interests of the government before the interests of a peasant like you.
>>
>>73328032
yeah and prior to that he told him not to move
>>
>>73326326

>put foot under car trying to leave
>?????
>arrest driver
>>
File: FW294.jpg (11 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
FW294.jpg
11 KB, 230x230
>>73326326
>writing a parking ticket for an illegally parked car
>at the absolute most it MIGHT be a few hundred dollars
>for a guy driving a car with the value of a house
>NAH FUCK THAT I'M NOT PAYING GET OUT THE WAY NIGGUH
Brilliant.
Trust fund babies are the fucking worst.
HE has all kinds of toys but never worked a day in his life to earn it so he just expects everyone to bend over by default.
Fun fact: the cop could have legally shot him the second he started moving forward. That retard got off easy.
>>
>>73328024
>amazing sports car
>white gf
>no respect
was this not immediately clear?
>>
>>73328032
He did it so the sand monkey wouldn't try to drive off. Even after he pulled forward and bumped the cop's leg the cop gave him a chance and warned him not to run over his foot, but the faggot probably thought his daddy's money would scare the cop away.
>>
Lol, americucks defending their slavery ITT.

FREEDOM
R
E
E
D
O
M
>>
File: 1436891317380.jpg (12 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1436891317380.jpg
12 KB, 480x640
what is it with those little brown guys wearing button up shirts and parking their ferraris / lambos on the side of the road?
i see it a lot now, are they all oil babbys, or are they just rental cars?
there was one guy in melbourne i saw driving his early 2000s gallardo around the block several times and parking in different places and getting in and out of the car every 30 seconds just so people could see how 'rich' he was.
>>
>>73326326

What an arrogant Muslim.

Deserved what he got.
>>
>>73327732
You're probably one of those fucktards who go "AM I BEING DETAINED?! I'M A FREE CITIZEN OF EARTH!" during basic traffic stops.
>>
>>73327405

No he fucking doesn't. You don't get to block someone from leaving. You either write faster or get out of the way. Blocking his way violated his constitutional rights.
>>
>>73328182

He had no right to leave.

It was no great inconvenience for him to wait 2 minutes until the business was finished with the cop.
>>
>>73327997
>Hmm yes a firearm certainly would help me coming home to notice my house was robbed or on fire

Think before you post, please.
>>
>>73327732

>t. Lakeem
>>
>>73327732
t. an actual nigger
>>
>>73328394
Please tell me more how our laws work, outsider.

By that logic, police shouldn't be able to block a shoplifter from fleeing the scene of the crime.
>>
>>73328182
guaranteed paid time off plus lawsuit.
>>
>>73328032

That doesn't give you the right to drive over someone you moron.
>>
>>73326326
Lol, one less vote for Hillary after that felony charge
>>
>>73328443
So your house is robbed and the police do what to fix your damage or replace your lost property?

Nothing about 95% of the time.

Do you normally call the police when your house is on fire?
>>
>>73326326
this video is older than the internet itself
>>
>>73328603
They give you the DR for the report so you can give it to your insurance company?
>>
Fucking yeah !

cant run over a cops foot ffs
>>
>coming from the homeland of the TV license and weaponized spoons
>>
>>73326801

It looks like the bullet missed though. How sad.
>>
>>73328603
My house was robbed and they took fingerprints and found my tools at a pawn shop. Two police cruisers accompanied the fire department when my mother's house burned down about a decade ago.

Go smoke some weed or something.
>>
>>73328279
>He did it so the sand monkey wouldn't try to drive off. Even after he pulled forward and bumped the cop's leg the cop gave him a chance and warned him not to run over his foot, but the faggot probably thought his daddy's money would scare the cop away.

>Im going to use my body to stop you!
>act hurt when it doesn't work
>>
>>73328394
Not in America. If the cop tells you to wait till he finishes you wait. Are all European countries so toothless?
>>
>>73328585
Our laws only exist to protect the 1% and maintaining the police state they've built for us.
>>
>>73328603
Yes because cops show up as part of emergency services
>cancuck talking about fire
lol
>>
>>73328394

You're painfully retarded.
>>
>>73328801
Daily reminder: your small arts college degree in basket weaving gets you nothing in life but 200k in debt.
>>
>>73328748

What are you even trying to prove? Sure, what the cop did didn't make a whole lot of sense. He did nothing illegal however.

And the driver most assuredly did do something illegal when he attempted to flee the scene of a crime to avoid a ticket.
>>
>>73328748
Did you see him body slam the little prick afterward and cuff him? Looks like it worked to me.
>>
>>73326326

dude i don't care for cops but when someone is fucking standing there you don't slowly drive into them. that's just impolite. most new yorkers would just kick your ass for that, the cops were relatively gentle.
>>
>>73328831
i.e. french.
>>
>>73329005
Please... y-you are kidding right?
>>
>>73326326
before I even check the thread let me guess
>Americuck bootlickers galore

>checks thread
oh dear.

>>73327732
its always full of bootlickers, its how they pretend everything is ok
>>
>>73329004
This.
>>
>>73326326
>Ban Assault Ferraris

Looks like some filthy sandnigger. Why don't those dumb sandniggers realize that they're not people in America. They try to push that "mu Saudi prince" bullshit here and they get their princes shot, followed by a bombing campaign in Saudi itself.

You dirty Arabs need to realize that you're not people.
>>
>>73329005
>French

That's a Frenchmen who's passed out drunk son.
>>
>>73329139
Go eat a snail.
>>
>>73327732
I'm a libertarian and am very critical of police, but the driver was definitely in the wrong on this one. You can't run over a cop for no fucking reason and expect not to get arrested.
>>
>>73328194
This. Trust fund pussy in a purple cardigan gets arrested for being a faggot
>>
>>73328591
why not?
>>
>>73329160
>proxy defending himself

:\
>>
>>73327342
>peace officer
cuck
>>
>>73329314

It would in normal circumstances if the person in front of you poses some fear for your life, i.e. they're threatening with a weapon, etc.

This reasoning goes out the window when it's an officer of the law pursuing his duty in that capacity and you're a perp attempting to flee the scene. Even moreso when you see that you in actual fact had no reason to fear violence given that the cop did not gun you down right then and there as he had the legal right to do once he perceived your intent to drive over him.
>>
You can see him sticking his foot out right under the wheel so it'd get rolled over.
If his intent was to stop him from driving away without his ticket, he could have stood in front of the whole car. But no, he stuck his leg out like jackasses do when they're trying to trip people.
>>
>>73329652
he deserved it though, thinking he can stop a Ferrari with his foot. what a dumbass. cant even stop a Festiva.
>>
>>73329820
Break foot when idiot tries to get away

or

Break spine when idiot tries to get away

???
>>
>>73327342
>put his foot in front of the tire
This is somehow the fault of the driver?

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>73328952
>parking ticket
>crime
No, an infraction is not a crime.
>>
>I know, let me stop his car by putting my foot in front of his tire.

are all cops this stupid? Cops need to get paid more so we can afford to have higher standards.

Police should be the best members of the community, not the worst.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160504-203952.jpg (331 KB, 974x816) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160504-203952.jpg
331 KB, 974x816
>stick foot under moving vehicle
>STOP ASSAULTING ME
Fucking idiot thinks he's invincible and gets taught a lesson, too bad he's in a position of power.
>>
>>73328279
How the fuck is a driver supposed to know his foot is under the wheel when the driver is inside the car and the cop has subtly put his toe under the wheel.

If he was trying to communicate "hey if you pull forward you're going hurt me" then he wouldn't have been so sneaky about putting his foot there, he could have stood right in front of the whole car.

He wanted to get his foot ran over. Nothing to see here but dirty cop tricks.
>>
>>73329929

If there is anyone in your way while you're driving a car and decide to just run the guy over you're going to get in trouble. You are liable for damages regardless of what it is or to who.
>>
>>73328585
>>73328781

Toothless? You guys are the bootlickers. We just drive away. The cop is retarded for thinking his legs are going to stop a car or make an arab care.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. "You drove over my foot!" DUH, you put your foot under a driving car you goddamn mongoloid.
>>
it is just a dick waving contest.
>>
>>73330383
how about don't jump in front of something that can kill you, you god damn retard.
>>
>>73328394
lmao with this kind of reasoning no wonder muslims are conquering Europe with ease.
>>
>>73326663
tell me something boot licker...when you see a man getting in his own car, and you STICK YOU FUCKING NIGGER FOOT IN THE WAY, are you really getting "run over"? before you answer remember those FREEDUMS you love so much, you stupid cuck .

and lets not forget that all of this was over a PARKING TICKET. the corporation of new york Shity wants your money SO FUCKING BADLY, they will put there foot in front of your car and cry that you ran them over. DID YOU SEE THE COP PUNCH THE CAR? WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PUNCH A COPS CAR?
this shit is what has DESTROYED this city. even more than all the faggots niggers and liberal bullshit. and yeah i live in this SHITHOLE so i should know.

NOW FUCK YOU NIGGER.
>>
>>73330365

Exactly. He could have made two steps forward and blocked the car entirely but his retarded donut addled mind thought it would be better to get "hurt" (how the fuck did his foot get run over when the car barely moved) so he could use POLICE VIOLENCE for a crime he did to himself

If someone decides to shove their hands into a wood chipper, you don't blame the wood chipper. That's just retarded.
>>
>>73326326
faggot brown skin piece of shit couldn't even address the officer like a man. he tried to sneak away like a the clever animals he's descended from, so disgusting. then he's so fucking beta he can't complete his action or lock his door he just gets manhandled.

if only the west realized that the brown people are all nothing, they are all straw tigers that can be conquered, controlled, or even destroyed.
>>
>>73330570

Mexico is already 100% shitskin, nothing to conquer.
>>
>>73330493
Why even bother quoting me if you're not going to explain how our laws work?

>make an arab care
I'm sure evading a police officer (felony), assault with deadly weapon on a police officer (felony), and a litany of other shit I'm sure he could throw at him would make him care.
>>
>>73330365
Wow, you really love Muhammad's cock, don't you? How about fucking let the cop do his job? You parked illegally. Cop caught you. Receive your ticket. End of story. Fucking faggot.
>>
>Be a sand nigger
>come into this country
>someone is giving you a parking ticket
>think you can just drive off
>refuse to follow orders of police officers
>run over foot of officer
>get arrested

If you come to this country, you must follow the laws here.
>>
>>73330365
the piece of shit driver was trying to escape a parking ticket, he had no right to try and drive away, the cops are under such scrutiny that they have to do ridiculous things to justify actions they should be able to do in the first place i.e. put a sneaky bastard on the ground for trying to run away
>>
>>73330753
>that makes the fact that your own people are committing ethnic and cultural suicide ok

top cuck
>>
>>73330696
Holy fuck, Europoors are dumb as shit. I guess I can just go to Europoorland and spit on police officers while I am detained.
>>
>>73330814
He didn't even park illegally though.

Cop was just being a greedy retard.
>>
>>73330696
>Exactly. He could have made two steps forward and blocked the car entirely

And then he would have gotten his entire body ran over and maybe broken his spine? Retard
>>
>>73330696
yeah i agree, that driver was a gud boy and he din du nuffin
>>
File: a-plague-on-both.jpg (60 KB, 493x351) Image search: [Google]
a-plague-on-both.jpg
60 KB, 493x351
>>73328585
He's actually right.

A parking ticket is a civil misdemeanor. You can't detain someone for a civil misdemeanor. They had his plates and driving off would not have gotten him out of the ticket mind you - but if they can't finish writing it before you leave they have to mail it.

The cop was being a douche. He could see the guy getting ready to drive off and intentionally put himself in front of that car. I hope his foot was really injured.

So was the citizen though. And he'll probably lose, because he did go forward and roll over the guys foot without so much as asking him to move, which is also wrong.
>>
>>73326326
see >>73328024

I understand your jealousy Nigel. Now that your mayor is a mudslime, you'll probably be required to lick their shoes on a regular basis.
>>
>>73326326

>obvious defiance of the officer and arrogance
>runs over his foot

should have shot his brown ass and his racetraitoring whore
>>
>>73326326

lol he fucked up

driving into a cops leg? got what he deserved
>>
>>73330970
Whether or not your ticket is warranted or unwarranted, you're STILL under his detainment. You let the cop do his job. That's it. You don't get to escape. Have any of your morons even HAD a traffic ticket? I've had two in my life and I would have NEVER dared to try to escape. Let alone fucking run the cop over. You can be a smart ass and say "Am I being detained? XD" But you don't try to escape from the ticket. Go out in the real world, fucking basement dwelling cuck.
>>
So many bootlickers sticking up for the meter maid cocksucker
>>
>>73330936

He didn't specify he was being detained? I don't care if someone wants to write a note in front of my vehicle.

>>73331034

Yeah, because a ferrari going 0.2 km/h is really going to hurt and the guy is going to risk a 130kg fat cop jumping on his hood in order not to get ran over.
>>
>>73326326
Rich people have such a bad taste. I would've arrested him just for using those snickers
>>
>skinny shitskin with white hipster girlfriend

fucking disgusting

>>73331117
>You can't detain someone for a civil misdemeanor.
100% bullshit
They can detain you anytime they want
>>
>>73331224
You aren't being detained for a parking ticket.

He has no right to detain you.
>>
>>73329927
Third option: let him get away and give chase like a person with a goddamn brain

You people sure are fucking retarded. Gas yourselves immediately.
>>
>>73326326

The cop was issuing a ticket.
This is a lawful stop.
You cannot refuse to accept the ticket.
If you want to dispute it you go to court.
This fucking rich faggot thought he was too go for that.

Now he got assaulting a police officer.
It's not that fucking hard.
>>
>>73331310
no, driving forward into a cop when hes standing there writing you a ticket gives him the right to detain you

the fuck are you smoking, you're supposed to turn your car off/take out the keys when getting a ticket for a reason, so they dont have to fear you driving them over and driving off
>>
>>73331310
Go ahead and try to drive away, tell me how that works out.
Be sure to inform the cop that he "can't detain you" hahaha
>>
>>73328394
Holy shit how cucked are you guys truly?
>>
>>73326326
god damn that road looks like a bitch to ride on, glad the 5 Boro ride doesn't go through there.
>>
>>73327732

>try to run away while cop is giving you a ticket

Only nigger have no concept of understanding rules and consequences.

Probably why you side with the idiot.

Nigger.
>>
>>73331261
There was no point in you learning english, because you only make yourself sound like a total idiot outside of your cuck culture talking like that
>>
>>73331321
>let him get away
you are an idiot lmao
>>
>>73331261
Oh wow I had no idea we had people who could literally see into parallel timelines on 4chan. That's a talent bro, can you also tell me what you'd be like if you weren't such a clown?
>>
>>73326326

You never fight the cop in person. You fight the cop in the courts. That is where the law will be on your side.
>>
>>73329820

he clearly told him not to move, then put his foot in front of the wheel. then he told him not to move because he'd run over his foot. he chose to run over his foot. like i said, should have shot his monkey ass and fucked his whore with a billy club while he watched as he died.
>>
>>73326326
>Be British
>Elect a shitskin mayor who, on their first day of office, already starts complaining about white men
>>
>>73331321
you have a little boot polish on your nose
>>
>>73331394
>>73331392
>I love the police state
I understand that you're practically right, but the law says he has no right.

It's the same way that I don't run out onto a football field during a play and cry assault when I break my neck.

The cop has no right to stick his foot out like a manbaby and then cry when the man drives away. I don't care that cops will beat the shit out of you for doing that in this country, they have no right to.

Are you seriously so cucked that you can't understand that?
>>
>>73331321
>let him get away and chase like a person with a goddamn brain

Confirming you want a high speed chase to happen endangering all parties, and multiple third parties lives and property to happen? Got it.
>>
>>73328394

And you wonder why niggers rape your women, jan
>>
>>73328585
why are you falling for kanker bait?
>>
>>73327732
>complains about rich people not paying fair share, living rich extravagant lives, and being in general above the law
>yeah man fuck the police, this guy was total just having a fun time and these PIGS just had to ruin his fun
>god I wish I had millions of dollars and could afford nice things, I'm sure it will just happen to me if I vote for Bernie, he's going to make everything free
>>
>>73331683
RARE
>>
>>73331190
Betraying. Race betraying. But what am I kidding, this is a Muh race mufugga type. Off yourself already.
>>
>>73331386
shut the fuck up faggot if you parked in a spot for 30 seconds and some cop cocksucker came up and started writing you a ticket you would be singing a different tune
>>
This thread gives me a suspicion that none of you here have ever had experience dealing with cops on any issues in your life. I'm lucky enough to live in a city where the cops are nice. How you can actually defend the Ferrari owner is fucking beyond me. You guys are fucking inexperienced shut-in basement dwellers.
>>
>>73327493
He looked like an Arab.
>>
>>73330827
the worst part is the fucking coalburning whore
>>
> Officer asks you to stay out the car while's issuing a ticket or some shit.
> Ignore him
> Officer asks you not to turn on the engine politely
> Turn it on and attempt to drive away
> Officer demands you stop or your going to run over his foot.
> Continue to move forward, endangering his foot being crushed by the weight of the car. Surely would put him out for months or end his career.
> Act surprised when the cop beats your ass
>>
>>73331635
>hurrr I should be able to run over cops cause AM I BEING DETAINED IS THIS A POLICE STATE

just stop you're an idiot, fuck off
>>
>>73331392
bootlickers will defend this
>>
>>73331635

Even if he wasn't right before if you run over his foot you just made him right. This is how you handle this situation.

1. Calmly accept the ticket
2. Go inside hotel ask them to confirm that your car could be there since it was the valet zone
3. Take ticket to court and win

This is how a human with a functional rational brain wins.
>>
>>73331635
When the courts, the lawyers, the politicians, and the police disagree, maybe its you who are wrong?
>>
>>73330592
>they will put there foot
It's their you fucking american retard. Why are you so fucking shit at your own language you fucking morons.
>>
File: Pres. Barack Obama.jpg (112 KB, 480x652) Image search: [Google]
Pres. Barack Obama.jpg
112 KB, 480x652
>>73331574
It could be worse
>>
>>73326326
>act like a jackass
>get treated like a jackass
It's almost like if you act like a punk, you'll get in trouble. Dumbass couldn't just wait for the cop to write him his ticket but no, he had to be a cunt.
>>
>>73331740

That doesn't give you the right to drive the fuck off when the're right there let alone run over their person.

You antifa really are fucking autismal.
>>
>>73331496
Who do you think is the idiot? The guy driving the ferrari or the meter maid wannabe cop?

Let me add another idiot to that list, you
>>
>>73326326
Quite satisfying to watch to be honest senpai
>>
>>73331842
ouch... low blow
>>
>>73326326
I DO NOT CONSENT TO RECEIVE A TICKET
>>
Spoiled little brat got a lesson in manners. Wish he got an night stick enema.
>>
File: eZwasTQ.jpg (98 KB, 949x960) Image search: [Google]
eZwasTQ.jpg
98 KB, 949x960
>>73326326
I'm from Jew York. I'm pretty sure that was a Saudi Prince who ran over the policeman’s foot.
>>
>>73331927
>the guy with daddy's ferrari can drive away while getting a ticket because REASONS

lmfao
>>
File: 55ff3d8jk.gif (2 MB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
55ff3d8jk.gif
2 MB, 240x240
>>73327397
A nigger moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb2S3RvC6gg
>>
>>73331809
Sometimes people deserve a beating
>>
>>73331321
And endanger people? Holy fuck are you stupid?
Might as well just shoot the fucker at that point.
>>
>>73331806
yes you should.

If a cop points a gun at you when he has no right, you should kill him.

Cops need to learn that there are laws in this country.

What if a cop decided to rape your wife? Would you let him you retard?

>>73331817
that's what I would do, but I should be able to do either. He has no right to use force on me because of a parking violation that doesn't exist.
Thomas Jefferson would kick your ass for thinking like that.

>>73331822
You mean the same courts, lawyers, and politicians that have been turning this country into a shithole for the past 80 years? Strange that suddenly /pol/ loves them.
>>
File: Police-Brutality.jpg (217 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Police-Brutality.jpg
217 KB, 600x400
>>73331907
>muh limited government n shieet
>they can beat you or kill you if you dont obey

You burgers are so fucking disgusting with your police state and your cucked worship of authority.
>>
>>73326326

That spoiled brat never heard anyone say no to him until today.
>>
>>73331907
Then he shouldn't put himself in front of the fucking car

I'm behind the wheel I can drive anywhere I want as long I got my hands on the wheel and a foot on the gas, spare me your bootlicker's handbook of police rights
>>
>>73332088
>He has no right to use force on me because of a parking violation that doesn't exist.

He does for assault with a motor vehicle, which is what the driver turned it into.
>>
>>73331957

You dont concent about the falklands either but nobody cares
>>
>>73331574
> Be American
> Elect a shitskin President who, on their first day of office, already starts surveilling all men
>>
>>73328194
Anytime I've been given a parking ticket in my GT3 I've always just offered him a testdrive after laughing it off. Might be because its Toronto or because I'm white but the cops always throw out the ticket and are all around good guys. Never hurts being on the good side of a few cops here and there.
>>
>>73332154
> a cop cant stand there and give someone a ticket because someone has the right to drive over him

are you mentally ill?
>>
>>73332088
>muh bootlickers

The cop is writing a ticket, you ARE detained, you think they didn't fine people for shit 200 years ago? You think the police didn't have the ability to detain people, 200 years ago?
>>
File: 1460610926546.jpg (121 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1460610926546.jpg
121 KB, 720x720
ITT: mudslime sympathizers
>>
>>73332168
Assault kek, because the mirror slightly touched his belt?
>>
>>73332088
Calm down with the strawmen, Dorothy.

He didn't use force on him for a parking violation, he used force on him for felony assault on a police officer.
>>
>>73332168
The cop turned it into that.

It's like if the cop grabbed the guy's fist, slammed it into his face, and then claimed he was assaulted.

Get your foot away from my car you stupid faggot. You don't own this city, and you have limited authority over me. Don't like it, lose your foot.
>>
>>73332154
>I'm behind the wheel I can drive anywhere I want as long I got my hands on the wheel and a foot on the gas

Well no, there are many laws that state where when and how you can drive the vehicle.
>>
>>73326326
>4 years old
>news on /pol/
>>
>>73331809
>Nigger.
>Crossing hands over his head.
D I N D U N U F F I N
I
N
D
U
>>
>>73326326

* When the cop was pulling the guy out of the car he left his gun unguarded because "muh temper." Perfect opportunity to grab it and cap his ass.

* Before you even let it get to that point, when the cop hit his window he was in the perfect position to jam the throttle and crush the cop between his car and the taxi.

I'm not saying who is right or wrong here. But don't resort to violence unless it's worth killing over. And if it's worth killing over...then kill the mother fucker. Don't puss out.
>>
>>73332316

So the cop started the car, pressed the gas, and ran over his own foot?
>>
>>73331986
>I assume anyone that has nice things inherited them because REASONS

lmfao
>>
I think I saw this in a car forum. The plates are that of a luxury car rental company. I think it was manhattan motorcars, or something like that. A rich kid knows to cooperate with police, as their family lawyers on retainer can weasel out of anything. Either this guy is pretending to be wealthy, or a trust fund kind on his last strike and about to be cut off from the family funds, hence the panic move.
>>
>>73332300

No you stupid monkey, because he ran over his foot and stopped there while he was on the guy's foot.

That's why he screams "get off my fucking foot"
>>
File: 1420003378409.jpg (90 KB, 500x710) Image search: [Google]
1420003378409.jpg
90 KB, 500x710
>rich spoiled sandnigger thinks he can do whatever he wants in another sovereign country
>gets Richard the Lionheart'd instead
Justice was served.
>>
>>73332307
He did. He blocked his car with his foot. That's force. The cop escalated the situation.
>>
File: AM I BEING DETAINED.jpg (59 KB, 486x340) Image search: [Google]
AM I BEING DETAINED.jpg
59 KB, 486x340
>>73332262
silly car, dont drivers know the roads are for police to walk on.
and his x-ray vision to see the intentional position of the foot clearly needs to be checked.
>>
>>73332458
>He blocked his car with his foot. That's force.

It's not. He was detained for a traffic violation, which police are legally allowed to do.
>>
>>73331281
Not in the USA, not legally at least.
See e.g. Delaware v. Prouse

>>73331392
>no, driving forward into a cop when hes standing there
Yeah that's the one thing the guy did wrong and he'll get crucified for it.
>you're supposed to turn your car off/take out the keys when getting a ticket
If you've been pulled over for a moving violation that is correct. A parking ticket is not a moving violation. It's a civil misdemeanor. The cop should have stepped out of the citizens way and mailed the ticket. He chose to provoke a confrontation instead. So he gets to take some of the blame too.

>>73331394
Similar situation in some ways: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rqGNui_R2s

>>73331817
It looked like he had somewhere else to be. I would have politely asked the officer to step aside.
>>
>>73332262
I think the mentally ill one is the guy stepping in front of cars when the guy clearly got in to drive away

This thread is really an indicator for how many of you are just underaged dorks
>>
>>73332366
No, the cop infringed on his rights to drive away. You don't have a right to touch my car. You don't have a right to stop me from moving. So get the fuck away or get run over.

Do you even know what rights are?
>>
>>73327342
>...so the officer put his foot in front of the tire and the idiot pulled forward anyway.
>which means the idiot couldn't have known the foot was there

On a jury I could vote to convict on attempt to flee, but no way on assault/battery. Into the trash those charges go.

Also, since the cop put himself in danger, then attacked a citizen while leaving his gun unguarded, he can go to work at Walmart.
>>
>>73332566
>No, the cop infringed on his rights to drive away.

He was detained for a traffic violation, which police are legally allowed to do.
>>
>>73326326
i took great pleasure in watching this, wish the hipster faggot would have been shot.
>>
>>73332566
>>73332544
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
>>73332326
What's that piece of paper gonna do to stop the guy who has his hands on the wheel and foot on the gas?
>>
>>73332525
No they aren't. They can mail the ticket to you. I don't need to be there for you to write a ticket. It's the reason that you sometimes find a ticket on your windshield when you come back. Just because the retard cop chimped out on him doesn't make him right.
>>
Maybe he deserved the ticket, maybe not. Maybe the cop was being a douche, maybe he was just doing his job. Maybe the driver didn't hear the cop when he said don't run over his foot, maybe he did. Maybe the cop had the right to detain him while he was writing the ticket, maybe not.

None of that really matters, because accelerating your vehicle into a police officer who is literally just standing there is assault and highly illegal.
>>
>>73330592
>being a delusional USA USA USA aspie

this guy
>parked illegally
>could see he was getting a ticket
>tried to fucking drive away because you think your above the law
>run over the officer who was giving him a ticket
>get told to fucking stop, keep moving forwards
>proceed to get BTFO

no sympathy for this faggot. Hes in Jew York, wearing a purple shirt and kids high tops, driving a shitty 458 and having some super trash white girlfriend to come get the car. Whoever this guy is, he deserved it
>>
>>73326326
>Innocent
Sadiq go back to Syria plz
>>
>>73332119
she spit at him iirc.. that is assault and can be responded to with force
>>
>>73332458
Putting your foot in front of a stopped car =/= use of force where I am, and definitely not in new york.

Driving away and over a cop's foot is escalation of the situation.

>>73332350
>implying that arab even knows how to unholster the cops gun
>>
>>73332694

The officer doesn't have to but he does have the right to.
>>
>>73332383

I'm assuming he inherited because if he's smart enough to have made his fortune that young then he'd probably know better than to put his dumb shitskin foot on the gas pedal when anyone, especially a fucking cop, is literally touching the front of his car.
>>
File: muslimconquestbattles.jpg (267 KB, 1584x1584) Image search: [Google]
muslimconquestbattles.jpg
267 KB, 1584x1584
>>73326326
why didnt we enslave thiose fucking apes?
>>
>>73332119
How convenient of that to be a .jpg when you know the gif shows what happens.
>>
>>73332566
>right to drive away
>while a cop is issuing a ticket

Let's stop feeding this obvious troll. What a fucking faggot.
>>
>>73326916
This, or what team does he play for.
>>
>>73332366

That's not force. first off, it would be reckless endangerment. secondly, that would only apply to a pedestrian, as an officer committing a lawful stop automatically has the right of way.
>>
>>73332262
yes.. they are.
>>
>>73332763
OK I'm going to follow you around and get in your face and block you from going anywhere.

And whenever you get in your car, I'll stand in front of it.

haha but don't try to stop me that would be escalating things.
>>
>>73327732
>he gud boi
>he dindu nuffin
>>
>>73332853
>>73332765
kill yourselves.

Hopefully both of you get Waco'd and you'll finally realize the value of rights.
>>
File: 1442523257648.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1442523257648.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>73326326
>Purposefully putting your foot in front of the tire so it gets run over
>Gets mad when it happens
>Causes the driver more injury by body slamming him face-first into the ground than slight pressure to the foot ever would

The cop may have been "justified" but he's a total fucking cunt. What next, is he going to stand in front of a moving train on a railroad track and arrest the conductor? Lmao

The cop only stayed in order to be an asshole and push his authority for show. He could've let the driver go and mail the fucking ticket, but no, he totally tried to bait the driver through dishonest tactics.
>>
>>73326326
lmao looks like some rich NYU kid

i also find it hilarious that his gf doesn't care... was probably happy that she got to drive the car.

yeah the police probably overreacted but i couldn't care less desu, i find it funny.
>>
>>73332885
woops, meant for >>73332458
>>
>>73333003

I defend my rights in courts where I have the better chance of winning and 0% chance of being shot.
>>
>>73333003
You don't have the right to drive over someone just because they're standing in front of your car.
>>
>>73332945

I can't believe how delusional you are to think
>"...follow you around and get in your face and block you from going anywhere.

>And whenever you get in your car, I'll stand in front of it."

is somehow equivalent to a cop blocking your way for 30 seconds to write a ticket which would be dismissed anyways.

Do you think these comparisons strengthen your argument? Seriously though
>>
>>73332808
You'd let a cop fingerbang your asshole if he threatened to give you a ticket for not complying
>>
>>73333218
ok enjoy going nowhere ever

maybe I'll throw my head at your fist and claim assault
>>
>>73326326
Holy shit that pissed me off how that officer was hitting that Ferrari and scratched it from rage.

Fucking nigger cop standing in the middle of the road and gets surprised when when the car touches him.
>>
>>73333101
You've never been in court in your life you fucking dweeb
>>
>>73332230
>concent
you can't even roast properly
>>
>>73333385

I have twice. One for a ticket that was improperly issued and I won. The second time to testify against the basketball-americans who robbed the store I worked at.
>>
>>73333304
If you're a cop **********under the process of writing a ticket********* (just in case you missed it), then you have the right to claim assault.
>>
File: gayaf.gif (423 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
gayaf.gif
423 KB, 500x370
We're just being edgy, right?

No one would legitimately defend trying to get out of a ticket by driving off while the cop's writing it, right?

Does that actually work in third world countries?
>>
>>73333385
no but he has a badge so he has the right to chimp out and we have to pay for it.
>>
>>73333551
The guy defending the driver has to be a fucking troll.
>>
>>73333304
Funny how millions of people are able to drive around every day without running over people.

>maybe I'll throw my head at your fist
yeah maybe if the cop threw himself onto the car you'd have a point, but he clearly just stood in front of it and the driver, from a stop, accelerated into the cop.
>>
File: 1452281496845.gif (1020 KB, 457x390) Image search: [Google]
1452281496845.gif
1020 KB, 457x390
>>73333484
>basketball-americans
>>
>>73326326
that shitter in the ferrari is retarded.

Just get the the ticket, its fucking nothing when you have so much money.

Well at least he learned hes not above the law.
>>
>>73327732
Nice try mudslime. Go back to your own shit country.
>>
>>73332752
>being spit on deserves a kick to the skull

Fuck. You.

As a citizen you can get in trouble for using excessive force in defense of your life. People have gone to prison for it. It varies state to state, but there are examples that would make a Britcuck blush.

But if you so much as look at a cop the wrong way you can have your skull beat in and it's "muh officer wuz assaulted n sheeiitt!"

If I had video of an officer treating someone I love that way I would hunt the fucker down and kill him. It's high time officers were on the receiving end of some citizen "use of force." U.S. cops need their shit kicked in once in a while to put them back in line.

You wear a badge? You are a public SERVANT. You obey the law. You use the least amount of force necessary to enforce the law. You don't have a temper or an ego because the authority given to you is NOT for your personal amusement. Your ego and your temper mean shit.

Any cop who can't handle that can quit and find another job. Or be shot. I don't care which any more.
>>
>>73333534
OK I guess I'll become a cop then.

maybe I'll knock on your door and shoot your dog when it barks for "obstructing justice"

oh and then I'll shoot your kid when he comes around the corner because he spooked me real good.

and then I'll beat the shit out of you for disturbing the peace if you dare get mad at me.
>>
http://nypost.com/2013/04/04/case-dropped-against-millionaire-accused-of-running-over-cops-foot-with-his-ferrari/

You burgers are more cucked than I thought
>>
>>73326490

is this a joke

he fucking ran his car into him
>>
>>73333675

t.Barbosa
>>
>>73333551
Trolls being edgy. I live in fucking AZ a police state where fucking POT is a felony and I still respect our officers because of all the illegals and tweakers they probably have to deal with on a day to day basis.

It comes down to having a bar-line respect for authority. Some deserve more and maybe less than others but you still respect them. They have the possibility of pulling over someone and them shooting them or doing stupid shit like this. Not you. Same with the military.
>>
>>73333675
fuck i thought it was a smirking ilya
>>
File: Trying to stump the Trump.gif (718 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Trying to stump the Trump.gif
718 KB, 320x240
>>73333675
Sorry did that offend you Jamal? That use to be a common term on /k/ and early-/pol/
>>
>>73333823
he jumped in front of the car because he knew the guy was trying to drive off.

fucking retard cop deserved to get run over.
you should need a phD to become a cop. pay them more, and keep the retards in factories where they belong, not enforcing the "law" as they see fit.
>>
>>73333730
The highlighted part is not cop, it's *****under the process of writing a ticket****. Nice selective reading though. 1/10. Made me reply.
>>
>>73333730
>implying you'd be able to pass backgrounds, pass academy, pass training, etc

Mmm nah. Start with something easier...graduating high school maybe?
>>
>>73333983
yeah I'm detaining you because your house was making too much noice.

and then your dogger gave me a real good scare so I shot it.

but don't get mad though just doing my job :^)
it's your fault for playing loud music
>>
>>73330592
Parking laws are for the benefit of the people who live there you aspie.
>>
File: 1459503469815.jpg (85 KB, 444x467) Image search: [Google]
1459503469815.jpg
85 KB, 444x467
>>73332854
>>
>>73333730
See: >>73333983

You have to make sure you're writing a ticket BEFORE you shoot the dog, kill the kid, and beat the shit out of the father.

There are rules man. This is not 'nam!
>>
>>73326326
>his shoes
Kek
>>
>>73334044
have you seen the fatasses that play officer nowadays?

besides, I'm probably too smart to become one legally. You know that they have an IQ cutoff? They can't have anyone actually using tact out there.
>>
>>73333729
>someone maliciously spitting their body fluids at you doesnt warrant a beating

Not in the eyes of the law, but if you think your some big guy by spitting on people then youd better fucking expect to get your shit kicked in. Spit on someone? Get kicked in the head you dirty cunt, I dont want whatever diseases you carry
>>
>>73334220
>I'm probably too smart to become one legally
After reading your posts in this thread, I wouldn't worry too much about that.
>>
File: star-wars-anakin.png (214 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-anakin.png
214 KB, 600x300
>>73333823

From my point of view he ran his foot into the car!
>>
File: 1460417647938.jpg (556 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
1460417647938.jpg
556 KB, 2560x1707
>>73326326
His name is Julien Chabbott. He's a huge hipster douche faggot. He made some app awhile ago. Hasn't done shit since might be broke. He used to date Stephanie Pratt. I guess this time he had to pay the toll.
>>
>>73333286

Well, I'm not a fucking nigger so while I don't take it lightly when a guy lays hands on me, I also don't consider it a violation on the same level as digital rape.

Cops use excessive force all the time. I frequently don't agree with it and I don't think those cops needed to slam that guy into the ground but I still think that guy is a fucking moron for trying to drive past a cop who was writing him a ticket and blocking his path.
>>
File: Innocent+police.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Innocent+police.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>73333778
>http://nypost.com/2013/04/04/case-dropped-against-millionaire-accused-of-running-over-cops-foot-with-his-ferrari/
Awesome. Good to see justice is still possible in this country, even if only for the wealthy.
>>
File: 1420173475341.jpg (113 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1420173475341.jpg
113 KB, 640x960
>>73326326
>black
Why am I not surprised.
>>
>>73334088
>it's your fault for doing something illegal
Yeah, it kinda is.
>>
>>73331740

> mad that you got caught breaking the law
> implying that being mad that you got caught justifies breaking the law.
>>
>>73333961
He stood in front of his car to prevent him fleeing while getting a ticket. Then the guy drove into him. That's not defensible.
>>
>>73333961
Taken 2 looks at that, that nignog cop was so jelly he intentionally put his foot under the wheel just so he could initiate a freak out and take down. He was a little too cool even for NY, just tell the guy right off, don't fucking move.

On the other hand, owner was a complete dickhead, if you can afford the car you can pay a parking ticket, lifestyles of the rich and privileged. This is a guy who has obviously never been slapped upside the head and rolled around on the ground like a pansy.

In summary, both parties are losers.
>>
>>73334539
I know it's not defensible. Retard cop should've known better.

I seriously hope you guys are just trolling and don't suck the authoritative cock this hard in real life.

It's pretty embarrassing.
>>
>>73334657

Both are losers but only one was legally wrong.
>>
Are there any lolbertarians ITT that aren't underage? Please give me a reason as to why you still cling to such childish ideals without saying "bootlicker" or "muh freedoms"
>>
>>73327732
go live in somolia where you belong
>>
>>73334290
>Not in the eyes of the law,

That is correct. And an officer who doesn't obey the law needs to go to prison. Or be shot.

I'm sick of cops breaking the law in America.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.