[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're all anonymous so, you can answer honestly unless you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1462558312444.jpg (43 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
1462558312444.jpg
43 KB, 600x431
We're all anonymous so, you can answer honestly unless you're that insecure about your beliefs.

Is all the racist, sexist shit just banter on here? I think we certainly acknowledge we are prejudiced in some form or another, but we'd never actively discriminate against our fellow man.

We just want people to follow the law and be moral and have a sense of national pride regardless of who or what you are.

Would I be wrong in thinking that about /pol/?
>>
I hold discriminatory and prejudicial views, but I don't use those views as a basis for hating people in real life.
>>
Yes and no. Some here are posting ironically and others are not.
>>
>>73323614
>Would I be wrong in thinking that about /pol/?
Yes.
>>
>finrand
>white
>yes
>>
It's OK to not want immigration in your country, and to want to protect your culture, etc. For decades, the media have been pushing the idea that this is racist really hard, but it's not.

But if you're actually hating on random individual people you meet because of their race alone, then you're just dumbass.
>>
File: 1462598327339.jpg (82 KB, 750x748) Image search: [Google]
1462598327339.jpg
82 KB, 750x748
I am a racial realist. I've come to terms with the fact that niggers are flooding Europe, but if a black person behaves like a well adjusted human being, then I will respect them at an arm's length, because I'm not a sperg.
>>
Personally I say nigger/shitskin and words like that here, but rarely outside of /pol/. Outside of /pol/ I'm engaged in debates and political 'activism' and I genuinely believe that multiculturalism COULD work, I don't look down upon people JUST for being black/arab/muzzie etc. I'm firmly against immigration/feminism/BLM/Islamization etc, but just ranting and hate isn't the way to reach that. This is just a release valve for me and a place for unhindered conversation without the limits of verbal taboos and shit.
I have Muslim/nigger/lesbian friends and even an Antifa friend. I dislike their shortsighted way of reasoning but I see it as a goal to redpill them and hone my 'craft' on them.
>>
I'm prejudiced. That's how people are.

Be a decent person and you're good as far as I'm concerned. But until then, stereotypes and statistical conclusions will have to do.

Politics are about using a sweeping brush.
>>
>>73324459

is that a sandal being thrown at a dog
>>
>>73326115
Yes.
>>
>>73323614
ethnocentric tribalism is not morally wrong, but that doesn't mean there aren't decent individuals of all race.

my gf, an african immigrant, is red-pilled as any of us. registered republican just to vote for Trump and actively speaks out against cultural marxism.

example: she started listening to larry elder and decided she wanted to learn more about economics. excited to see her reaction to sowell's basic economics.
>>
>>73323614
I respect women and the differences between them and men. For instance they are not as strong generally speaking as men. Their brains work different than ours. It does not make them inferior as a whole, just different.
Same with race.
I am a realist.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.