[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civility has died. Chivalry is gone. Honor is no more.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: just give me a second.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
just give me a second.gif
2 MB, 250x188
You are living in the worst period of human history where culture is in danger of being extinct and social depravity has ruined the spirit of mankind and an individual would prefer to record a video of someone being killed rather than doing something helpful to save a life, and exploration is a silly notion when virtual reality can take you anywhere whilst sitting in the comfort of your living room and where social interaction is reduced to text on a 24" computer screen when not even buying groceries requires one to leave their house and children are growing up in the world and they feel entitled to do whatever they please serving themselves but no one else because they feel that is their privilege

What are you going to do about it? because i got a good idea..
>>
Let me guess, you're a beta autist and you can't figure out why nobody wants your dick no matter how hard you tip your fedora?
>>
>>73321353
No, just sick of people.
>>
File: 1443287237439.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1281) Image search: [Google]
1443287237439.jpg
166 KB, 1920x1281
Of course you and me are going to do nothing about it.

The apathy of the 21st century has infected us already.

Here we are, glued to our screens, just f5ing, and scrolling to find the next shitposting thread to write a "witty" response to get some shitty (You)s to feel "accomplished".

Just think about that, the internet is such a fundamental part of our life.

But somehow this is supposed to be a good thing because "MAN U CAN ACCESS ALL THE INFORMATION IN THE WORLD HURR", yet all you do is call someone else on this planet a cuck.

JUST
>>
>>73321353
You owe OP money, he might kill you when you least expect it. He'll be like a thief in the night. I say you deserve it, for not having an eye open.
>>
>>73321174
>Chivalry
>A good thing
Fuck you, it was the reason these privilaged cunts are so arrogant and disgusting. They never get a good back hand anymore for being loud mouthed retards.
>>
File: 1462439238318.jpg (180 KB, 666x911) Image search: [Google]
1462439238318.jpg
180 KB, 666x911
>>73321523
Chivalry is more having pride in a situation which requires dignity, lest you act like an animal. For example "niggers dont have the slightest concept of chivalry".

>>73321499
it is an apathy that we face. And its not just our small minority on 4chan.. what WE do is the same thing that average people do on facebook. We think we are different, but we are all becoming the same.
>>
>>73321174
>because i got a good idea..
Do tell!
>>
>>73321749
oh, OP pic was related. ill let you discern if its an idea for myself or the people perpetuating the problem.
>>
>>73321174
>24" computer screen
19'' 1440x900 Master race, it came as a standard with the PC I bought back in 2005 I believe.
>>
>>73321174
This is untrue, this is the worst time for the West in a long time and the worst time for North America ever but it's not the worst for many nations. For China there is a possibility of a golden age.
>>
>>73321957
The Chinese don't have souls. Their economy may or may not improve but they will not improve themselves.
>>
>>73321523
Historical Chivalry was more about how a knight acts in battle and around other men-at-arms.
>>
>>73322045
That is irrelevant.
>>
>>73321174
An age of civility is always followed by an age of chaos, just as an age of chaos is always followed by an age of civility. - ryuuken
>>
File: Chivalry Isnt Dead.jpg (235 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Chivalry Isnt Dead.jpg
235 KB, 1024x1024
>>73321174
>>
>>73321174
>World War I & II
>USA and the Soviet Union ready to nuke the planet at a moment's notice
But dat internet man, it's some bad shit. Like it's affecting my mind man, I think I have the PTSD now.
>>
>>73321174
>the worst period of human history where culture is in danger of being extinct and

are you mad?
>>
File: oh yes.jpg (28 KB, 254x352) Image search: [Google]
oh yes.jpg
28 KB, 254x352
>>73321957
>shitting in the streets
REVOLUTIONARY!
>>
>>73322416
i wasnt referring to women when i said chivalry. Fuck women.
>>
>>73321174

More /tg/ than /pol/ but relevant regardless.

Fuck off with this "chivalry is opening the door for a woman" meme.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.