[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Other than a big dick, what has black people going for them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1462298206068.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462298206068.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
Other than a big dick, what has black people going for them?
>>
>>73320858
they wuz kangs
>>
>>73320936
n shiet?
>>
fantastic amounts of indiscretion
>>
Free gibsmedats
Dindu nuffin by default
Race card
Get retardation threshold lowered so 90% of blacks arent considered retarded, but Koko has IQ higher than 70% of basketball american population
>>
>>73320858
Shut up Ankur!
>>
>>73320858
White women
>>
>>73320858
Cops mostly
>>
>>73320858
Affirmative actions
>>
>>73320858
Free shit from the government.
>>
>>73321084
n shiet.
>>
>>73320858
>other than a big dick
why do kikes keep pushing this blacks have big peepees meme
>>
Sports (quick twitch muscles)
>>
Natural athleticism and grace. Plus they're responsible for all modern music that evolved from blues, jazz and rap (so basically everything) and a culture that's so stylish and fun its completely replacing boring old white culture in America.

Black people are just naturally cool. They "get it" and embody the masculine ideal.
>>
Black comedy
>>
>>73320858
>big dick
This meme has to die
>>
File: 1426643639939.jpg (24 KB, 331x331) Image search: [Google]
1426643639939.jpg
24 KB, 331x331
Victim status.

Which is kind of funny because they're always posturing themselves as being tough guys and then they turn around and play this pathetic pity game.

Also, they crave repulsive white women for some weird reason... I understand now how asians feel about white guys that go for 5/10 gook women.
>>
File: wewuz.jpg (127 KB, 490x665) Image search: [Google]
wewuz.jpg
127 KB, 490x665
>>73320858
A rich History stolen by the white man, since they've created everything man-made thing we use and see every day.
>>
>>73321674
>I understand now how asians feel about white guys that go for 5/10 gook women.

Hey man at least she loves me.
>>
>>73321661
It's not a meme I'm afraid. Black people tend to have larger penises, like how aryans tend to have long hair and anglos tend to have crooked teeth and asians have squinted eyes. Blacks just have larger penises on average. It's not impossible for a white person to have a big penis or a black person to have a small penis, it's just uncommon.
>>
>>73322063
Not by much though
http://www.penissizes.org/average-penis-size-ethnicity-race-and-country (non-freedom units)
>>
>>73321569
Its really masculine to abandon your kid at disproportionate rates?

The music that they produce is infeior to whites. Look at the awards of musicians based on meritocracy.

Blacks on average get destroyed in mma and boxing nowadays by whites/latins.

Nigger culture is toxic, just look at any city with a high nigger populace.
>>
>>73321915
I'm in the same boat too. I've been with a half-german half-thai slant eyed cutie that's dedicated to draining my ball-sack and life is great and everything.... but deep down I know that I'm playing life on easy mode and I could easily do better if I could kick my addiction of hammering tight little asian vaginas.
>>
>>73322063
White people tend to have larger penises, like how nigerians tend to have wide noses and ethiopians tend to have big lips and somalians tend to have scrawny bodies. Whites just have larger penises on average. It's not impossible for a black person to have a big penis or a white person to have a small penis, it's just uncommon.
>>
>>73320858
>what do blacks have going for them?
They re not abbos
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.