[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >going to medical school >pharmacology lectures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: leftist.jpg (16 KB, 440x292) Image search: [Google]
leftist.jpg
16 KB, 440x292
>be me
>going to medical school
>pharmacology lectures
>one concept in pharmacology is the drug concentration at steady state, abbreviated as C_SS
>girl in my class goes fucking mad
>"oh-em-gee SS, that's Nazi, it must be changed immediately!"
>accuses professor of being a "closet racist"
>reports professor to the fucking police

wtf.jpg
Seriously, what is wrong with the world?
>>
>>73320407
>>reports professor to the fucking police
I can't imagine living in this kind of hell
>>
>>73320604
>can't imagine living in this kind of hell
B-but anon, you are from the USA, a pseudo-third world country

[spoiler]joke's on me, I am from Swedistan[/spoiler]
>>
>>73320407
I call bullshit. What sort of delusional place do you live in Sven? Really, anyone could report anything to the police but it doesn't mean anything. Nobody is that retarded to realize an acronym could mean many things
>>
>SS
>concentration
Your professor is probably a Nazi m8
>>
>>73320761
>implying my name is Sven
It's actually Erik, but that ok.

>what sort of delusional place do you live in
Well, another professor got a shitstorm because - when talking about gonadal steroids - he used the term "biological sex", which is perrrdy fucking important when differentiating whether a patient has ovaries or testicles... Students got so made they literally made the lecturer cry.
>>
>>73320881
You're right, I see the error of my ways now.
>>
>>73320407
Sounds like that girl is fucking retarded.
>>
>>73320407
>going to medical school
>"oh-em-gee SS, that's Nazi, it must be changed immediately!"
>accuses professor of being a "closet racist"

Thingsthatdidnothappen.jpg
>>
>>73321034
You best hope is probably to wait till oil goes back up, then claim you have huge reservoirs. We'll come liberate the piss out of you.
>>
>>73321034
Gold chains
Painted silk shirts
Custom Monte Carlo SS with rich Corinthian leather
A bucket of disposable, untraceable old Glock 19s taken from a police evidence locker
A sugar bowl of coke under the bed
Have you ever been so made that people cried?
>>
>>73320407

>swedish flag

there's your problem
>>
>>73321394
Kek
>>
>>73320721
In New Orleans we have bumper stickers that say "Third world an proud of it!" It's funny because it's true.
>>
>>73321394
W-what?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.