[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bumfights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Life-After-Bum-Fights-Rufus.jpg (103 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Life-After-Bum-Fights-Rufus.jpg
103 KB, 1200x900
>ancaps will defend this
>"the market wants it and it's all consensual, so it's okay!"

Degenerate scum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5zky5fE_uE
>>
Ancaps and libertarians probably never even thought about something like this.
They are obscenely retarded.
>>
>>73319024
What is the difference between bumfights and boxing apart from millions of dollars?
>>
>>73319543
Modern day gladiators vs orchestrated dancing with pillows for hands
>>
>>73319543
Crackheads throwing their human shit on people, injecting meth into dicks, people drinking piss ect
>>
>>73319543
Boxers are trained sportsmen not desperate people at the bottom of society.

The Jackass films are trashy and sensational, but they're not downright malevolent like Bumfights. Taking weak people and exploiting their situation is different from career stuntmen choosing to humiliate or injure themselves.
>>
File: Yatjhct.jpg (40 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
Yatjhct.jpg
40 KB, 375x375
>>73319543
>what's the difference between pizza and sand apart from cheese, sauce, dough, and no sand?

Libertarians are hilariously retarrded.
>>
>>73319024
I see nothing wrong here. They voluntarily agreed to perform a task in exchange for money. They were not forced at gunpoint and had the option to decline. Who are you to tell somebody that they cannot earn money that way?
If you think that you can make decisions over what is best for other people better than those people themselves, you call into question their voting rights, their status as adults, their ability to consent, etc.
>>
I remember watching ripped and burned copies of bumfights as a teenager.
>>
This fucking movie came out in like 1935, why is anyone bringing it up now? didn't the filmmakers go to jail and shit?
>>
File: 1461790405338.png (255 KB, 456x442) Image search: [Google]
1461790405338.png
255 KB, 456x442
AnCap thread?
>>
File: 1461790422417.jpg (52 KB, 318x380) Image search: [Google]
1461790422417.jpg
52 KB, 318x380
>>
>>73319803
I like you.
>>
>>73322128

No shit!

This was actually relevant 20 years ago, but sure as hell not now.
>>
I like the bumhunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmnVWhX1d-Y
>>
GET OUT MY BUSINESS

OKAY

OKAY

so this is where that classic shit is from
>>
>>73321940
>Who are you to tell somebody that they cannot earn money that way?

A person with morals and someone who values human life and dignity. Who are you to say that something like that is permissible? That is the question that should be asked.

>>73322249
>>73322275
These are hilarious.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.