[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didnt work my ass of for 6 years to make myself a citizen of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ____by_angery-d34ekm0.jpg (128 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
____by_angery-d34ekm0.jpg
128 KB, 900x1200
I didnt work my ass of for 6 years to make myself a citizen of the USA so some fucking piece of shit Paisas can hop over illegaly and stay here for free.
>>
>>73318380
My stepdad says the exact same thing, and he's a fucking leaf.
>>
>>73318380
based Pedro doing it the legal way
>>
13 years for me, but my cleaning lady from Columbia only had wait a year.
>>
>>73318380
Op, you could've done the same thing. But you chose your route and they chose theres. Same result.
>>
>>73318380
Well, his main intention was for a better life, just like yours. Same problems, different way to enter.
>>
>>73318380
Welcome to your new home, fellow citizen.
>>
>>73318380

I am a native born citizen but US citizenship is difficult to attain and it is so unfair to grant it to millions of illegals and reject all of the educated potential immigrants.

Honestly, you consider it for 5 minutes and it is ridiculous. The conversation surrounding immigrants and our neighboring nations has been poisoned by stupidity.

American expat before anyone gives me memes.
>>
>>73319120
Im surprised you condone an influx of foreigners, when we have able bodied americans that can do the job. I dont care if theyre white and educated, like trump said america first. That means no more immigration of any sort.
>>
>>73319330
See this>>73319338
>>
>>73318380

Fucking nucks, yo.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.