[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of you did this? https://www.reddit.com/r/AskRedd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Hurrrsyourordurrrtrollface.jpg (50 KB, 634x447) Image search: [Google]
Hurrrsyourordurrrtrollface.jpg
50 KB, 634x447
Which one of you did this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4i9x6m/serious_have_you_ever_had_a_close_friend_become_a/d2whk4z
>>
>>73317265
wheres the joke?
>>
You have to go back.
>>
>>73318707
Are you autistic?
>>
After someone telling a story like that and to just mention how all you've experienced similarly is a flick knife someone showed off in school, without addressing the story the person told, is off, pretty hilarious, and it seems it could also be an Australian trolling or someone trolling Aussies.
>>
>>73318707
fuck you're a spastic
>>
Mods un-filtered the word cuck today so i could call you that.

Also, Godly Mods, can we please filter the word reddit?
>>
>>73319063
i wish god would filter your country
>>
>>73319149
its already been covered in a filter of poo. nothing can mask that
>>
>>73318897
>>73318955

missing simple emotional cues is autistic as well as getting over-emotional like you both. I never said it was a big deal, it is just off and that I found it hilarious.
>>
>>73319149
Are you saying God is not listening to you? Pray harder Rooboy.. and listen to the jailor when he says no posting after 11pm.
>>
File: 1488MAKEAMERICAGREAT.jpg (154 KB, 361x462) Image search: [Google]
1488MAKEAMERICAGREAT.jpg
154 KB, 361x462
moonman did it
>>
>>73317265
you fucking homo go post this on the 4chan subreddit
>>
>>73319381
>need to ask gods to stop being bullied on pol
>half goat 3 armed shemale god of curry will do
>bath in river that acts as the sewage/dump/drinking water for the village of 30trillion
>get metal shavings in my eyes and poo all over me
>but its worth it because now i can post on pol in safety
>go on pol
>still get bullied
>oh shit i forgot to sacrifice 3 meals of food and chant some monkey shit
>tfw
>>
It really isn't that off at all, I just think it was humorous with certain intentions.
>>
File: file.png (21 KB, 827x278) Image search: [Google]
file.png
21 KB, 827x278
>>73319149
>>
>>73320532
i mean off the face of earth
>>
File: 1387016360590.jpg (117 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
1387016360590.jpg
117 KB, 400x505
>>73319149
Savage
>>
>>73319787
mild chuckle m8
try again and this time give it the willy
>>
>>73319787
You do realize you are replying to shitposting right?
There are 3 grades of shitposting you newfag.
1 Regular
2 Australian
3 Indian
Quit replying to them. They will get bored of no one paying attention to them and they will leave the computer. Probably to drown in shit or get hit by a bus.
>>
>>73319303
Fuck off back there. Your post makes no sense.

Do you think 4chan is the only place on the internet where Australians try to be funny? That reddit poster wasn't baiting, they were just making an unfunny comparison.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.