[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moderate Islam redpill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: 225px-Flag_of_Morocco.svg.png (2 KB, 225x150) Image search: [Google]
225px-Flag_of_Morocco.svg.png
2 KB, 225x150
19 yo atheist morrocanfag , here are some facts about the moderate muslim youth ( 18-25 )
> The vast majority dont do the whole 5 times a day prayer , let alone the 5 am one
> The vast majority drinks alcohol , are doing drugs , having sex etc ... things that are considered a huge sin in islam
> At least 5-10 % are secret atheists like me
> Lol @ your life if you think we even care about muh invasion of europe , thats just a /pol meme that is taken way to seriously by ignorant newfags
> Maybe the number of muslims is growing , but most of them are identify as muslim simply because of their up bringing , rare are the ones who take islam seriously .
> They fast during ramadan mainly because its a cultural thing to do , they dont even respect the true fasting rules of islam
Ask me anything
>>
Would you agree with me that Khan is red-pilled? I asked /pol/ earlier and they mocked me because they're autistic.
>>
>>73317195
They're not Muslims, they just call themselves one as to not disappoint their parents. Same thing in Kosovo which is where I'm from.
>>
>>73317313
I'm sorry I dont know much about the guy , I only heard of him lately
>>
>>73317195
The vast majority of Muslims aren't youth. You fucking shitskin. Either you reform Islam and remove the violent parts if your Scripture or fuck off and be forever jihad extremists
>>
Sounds like my ex, who was from Bangladesh.

Her customs were more Indian than Muslim outside of ramadan and avoiding pork
>>
>>73317349

Agree 100 % , like I said the atheists in my country are very cautious about their religious ( or lack of ) beliefs mainly to avoid being shamed by society
>>
>>73317195
According to recent studies in the UK, the younger generations in Islam are in fact more pious than their parents.

Maybe Morrocans are different, the ones here are bro-tier and love the pints, but the Pakistanis and Afghans seem like very conservative and traditional people.
>>
>>73317195
Is the """""moderate"""""" Islam meme still a thing?
>>
>>73317195
Do moderate muslims exist?
How do you feel about ISIS, do they represent muslims?
What would happen if you declare to your family and closest friends that you are atheist?
Are you (muslims in general) brainwashed to hate christians?
Taqqyia, is it frequently used what do you think?
>>
>>73317454

Islam reformation is not going to happen overnight , it will take a long time but sooner or laterr it WILL happen , just a small example is whats happening in my own country where the next elections are in favor of the PAM party who is publicly pushing for a secular constitution
>>
>>73317841
Do moderate muslims exist?
Yes

How do you feel about ISIS, do they represent muslims?

Yes , they represent the true nature of islam , ISIS is pretty much islam taking very very seriously

What would happen if you declare to your family and closest friends that you are atheist?

No idea to be honest

Are you (muslims in general) brainwashed to hate christians?

No , christians in islam are bro-tier , but everyone here is brainwashed to hate the state of israel , and maybe the jews

Taqqyia, is it frequently used what do you think?
Taqqiya , what do you mean ?
>>
>>73317195
will I be murdered just for visiting your country? Is it even worth visiting?
>>
>>73317195
Why is marrying your cousin a legit thing?
Moroccan girls I knew even got exited about it when we were in high school.
>>
>>73317195
I don't doubt you. But I also know that 99% of you will eventually toe the line and become good little Muslims and as part of the community you will reflect those values. Some of the values are repugnant to us westerners.
>>
>>73318250
Not at all , visit marrakesh or Agadir and you will be treated better than you are right now in america
>>
>>73318251

No one marries their cousins anymore , maybe some do in the rural area , it was a thing back in the 60's up to the 80's but its over now
>>
>>73318133
I meant this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
If Christians are bro tier then why are we getting killed in most of muslims countries? What causes this?
>>
>>73317195
Why haven't you accepted the one true lord of Jesus Christ?
>>
File: Nabilla-Benattia-10.jpg (224 KB, 1316x1755) Image search: [Google]
Nabilla-Benattia-10.jpg
224 KB, 1316x1755
>>73317195
should i have anal sex with my gf for the sole purpose of reproduction ?
>>
So, everybody hates Israel?
>>
File: 1441.jpg (37 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1441.jpg
37 KB, 320x320
We dont want your kind in our country because we want to be homogenous, how would you like having millions of white western Europeans poored into your country for decades?

Would saying no to that be considered bad in your country?
>>
>>73318412
how so?
>>
how would a chink like me be treated if i went to Morocco
>>
>>73317195
is zinedine zidane the most based muslim?
>>
No one cares mororoococococ
>>
>>73318483
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
Dont know much about it since its a mainly shia muslim thing

If Christians are bro tier then why are we getting killed in most of muslims countries? What causes this?

In islam there is thing called jizya where christians need to pay fees to live in muslim lands , I guess the chritians being killed refused to do so or something of this nature , the ones in my country are never bullied or even discriminated against , we have a huge church called Sacre coeur of casablanca in the heart of the city and everyone likes it / visit its from time to time
>>
> Lol @ your life if you think we even care about muh invasion of europe , thats just a /pol meme that is taken way to seriously by ignorant newfags

You might not care but it doesn't make a difference. A huge number of people migrating in will eventually change the demographics especially when you consider birth rates. Maybe it isn't a goal, but it is a product of muslim migration into Europe.
>>
>>73318752
Depends on how much shekels you will be bringing
>>
>>73317195
Why do Moroccans behave like shit in the France and in the West, but when they return to Morocco they are suddenly model citizens? What is it about being away from Morocco that makes them chimp out? I live in Montreal and a lot of criminals are Moroccan, I'm sure these people wouldn't be criminals in their home countries, so why?
>>
File: killinfidel_practice.png (468 KB, 640x618) Image search: [Google]
killinfidel_practice.png
468 KB, 640x618
>>73317195

>moderate
>islam

pick 1
how do you reconcile the fact that Mohammed was an extremist?
>>
>>73318607

Yes , for morrocans its mainly because of the attacks israel is conducting on the palestinan state
>>
File: 1461719680557.jpg (259 KB, 890x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461719680557.jpg
259 KB, 890x1000
>moderately worshiping a kiddy-fucking, bronze age warlord
>>
>>73318642
>how would you like having millions of white western Europeans poored into your country for decades?

>implying it wasn't the case.

you never opened a history book have you ?
>>
>>73318607
Not me, you are a good country compared to kebabs, you are our only ally in the middle-east.
>>
>>73318952

He was , I hate him , I'm not even muslim you lowiqfag read the OP
>>
>>73317195

I guess you're right.
I live in a big German city that is full of "Muslims" and, according to Burgers and their meme-"knowledge", is just like an ISIS controlled sharia zone.

But in reality almost no one wears hijab, a burqa I have only seen once or twice in my life, everyone drinks alcohol, no one has an ISIS beard, everyone listens to music and has girlfriends and boyfriends, etc.

For them, Islam seems to be a kind of identity or culture but it has more to do with food (kebab) and hookah or "Arab Pop" music and stuff like that but that's the only difference.
>>
>>73319054

Oh, and contrary to popular belief they also don't get that many children, just like "Christian" Germans.
>>
>>73318642
How about suriname/indonesia who were once part of NL? Are they welcome?
>>
>>73317195

you're a sandnigger from saudi arabia who invaded morocco, settled on the atlantic coast and adopted western culture

no one gives a shit, you're not even a real Nort African

one day, we'll exterminate all your filth, if you haven't cucked yourself out of existence by race mixing with whites before
>>
>>73318748
There is a huge project going on pushing for morroco to be among the top 10 tourist destinations in the world , tourists here ( escpecially from europe or the us/canada ) are very respected here and are always treated very well
>>
>>73319054
>>73319122
>>73317195

Fuck off cucks. There is no such thing as a moderate muslim.
>>
File: muhproofs.png (33 KB, 899x547) Image search: [Google]
muhproofs.png
33 KB, 899x547
>>
File: 1462395489241.jpg (270 KB, 682x1023) Image search: [Google]
1462395489241.jpg
270 KB, 682x1023
>>73318990
>Algeria

Va te faire foutre, filthy pigs.

>>73319129
They can stay but no new ones, they also should be bred out.
>>
>>73317195
I don't believe in the muslmin invasion of europe since I understood the majority of your brother in Europe are very very hypocrites toward islam.
the only thing they do to respect islam traditions is to not eat pork.
But you can see them produce and do drugs, drink alcohol, have sex with women before marriage, steal things from other people, don't do Ramadan etc etc...
I don't have anything against immigrant, if you are a good and very working person you are welcome.
>>
>>73319054

You just described where I live ( Casablanca )
>>
>>73317195
Yea yea yea, have you eaten pork ever? Scared of the other white meat?
>>
>>73317522
>>73318133
>>73318983
>>73319051
keep the dune coons in check or fuck your country bro
maybe you guys can have a nice civilization of your own soon. just fuck those islam faggots up and keep atheism and secularism normalized, or we will fuck your shit up.
>>
>>73317195

That's not a meme, seriously, the place where I live is becoming completly full of hijab.
And there's a huge religious pressure here.
I'm pretty sure that even in Morocco there's not such an hijab and religious pressure as here.

Oh, and also, you consider yourself as an Atheist in Morocco, but here in Europe there's a huge gap, because culturally we eat pork, and non-halal food, and I'm pretty sure that you'll become as religious as your fellow citizen once facing our culture.

And the last, I really hope that no-one in Morocco knows that you are an apostat, you'll have some serious trouble.
2 years ago I've saved an Algerian, they have beaten him because he was breaking the ramadan... So... I can't imagine what would happen to him if he left the religion...
>>
>>73319311
>>73319312

sandniggers from saudia arabia are hypocrites, news at 11

i am so happy everytime I see a sandnigger race mixing with a white

two birds with a stone
>>
>>73317195
>"you can't have this piece of desert"
>*bombs self externaly*
>>
>>73319432

this guy is a dune coon, litteraly

he's an arab from saudi arabia who settled in North Africa

they're the scum of the earth, but not everything is lost, they are race mixing with whites
>>
>>73318815
Demographics have always been changing since the dawn of humanity , nothing new here , it just social dynamics working perfectly fine , If anything it will be the least noticeable demographic change since , like I explained , most muslims are westernized and dont care that much about religion
>>
File: 21834729635.png (222 KB, 635x356) Image search: [Google]
21834729635.png
222 KB, 635x356
>>73319312
Do the people of Morocco know how the Moroccans act outside the country?
>>
>>73317195
tabon mok yal 3attay
>>
>>73318505
RARE FLAG
>>
>>73319420

Not a big fan of meat but no never ate pork simply because Its not available
>>
>>73317195
how do you reconcile being a decent human being with your prophet being a pedophilic warmonger?
>>
>>73319706
WOLLAH ZEGBÉ ZEMMEL
>>
>>73317195
Yeah, you're just proving what everyone already knows,that not all muslims are extremists, but those that are even if they're small in numbers are enough to turn any place into a shithole.
The bad reputation muslims have everywhere in the world is well deserved and you can drink beer and fuck your cousin all you want, you're not going to prove anyone islam is good.
>>
>>73319311
Non mais t'es un breton toi, c'est pas possible autrement !

Sérieusement, là ou j'habite, je peux te dire que j'ai une chance folle de ne pas être musulman, ils se foutent une pression de malade avec la religion.
>>
>>73319655
>Demographics have always been changing since the dawn of humanity

Can we stop with this "argument" that all changes are equal, that since things were changing in the pas that therefore everything has to change now?

Not all changes are equal. Some just outright suck.
>>
>>73319747
>Algeria
>Rare

They're literally the French kebabs
>>
>>73319801
Read the OP , Im not a fucking muslim ffs
>>
>>73318505
Only if her penis is feminine and smaller than yours.
>>
File: 1231918082168.jpg (44 KB, 486x486) Image search: [Google]
1231918082168.jpg
44 KB, 486x486
>>73317195
morrocians arent real muslimes.
go kill yourself.
the only time a morrocian prays is when he gets drunk or goes to the beach to try and score tourist chicks.
also your rate of poverty is higher than the actual rate of employment and your women are bigger whores than brits.
the only real people in your country are those living in the deserts and mountiains because they are arabs that dont follow islam.
>>
>>73319747
N E W F A G
N
E
W
F
A
G
>>
>>73319853
So...The French?
>>
>>73319853
enjoy your islamic Rotterdam :)
>>
File: 1460076427978.jpg (20 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
1460076427978.jpg
20 KB, 262x312
>>73318990

>you never opened a history book have you ?

I'm sure your Algerian history books depict native Arabs and Berbers welcoming the French with open arms
>>
>>73317195
Morocco, you are our first and truly only ally. We live together, we die together. Deus vult comrade.
>>
>>73317195
FUCK YOUR COUNTRY
TAKE BACK THE PEOPLE THAT RUN AWAY LIKE A REAL STATE

AGREE TO OUR TERMS, LIKE EVERY OTHER COUNTRY ON THIS FUCKING PLANET

this whole "they left so they are criminals and we dont take them back" is fucking ridiculous, they should all get fucking shot and your country invaded for being so fucking retarded towards its own offspring
>>
>>73319929

>the only real people in your country are those living in the deserts and mountiains because they are arabs that dont follow islam.

they're actually the only non arabs and real North Africans, you uneducated retard

people like OP came from Saudi Arabia, they're arabs and settled on the atlantic coast
>>
>>73319929
the ignorance in this reply is too much
>>
File: 1462344660648.jpg (340 KB, 1672x2533) Image search: [Google]
1462344660648.jpg
340 KB, 1672x2533
>>73319948
Shut up Esmaralda
>>73320005
Fuck you I'm French, I'm coming back ASAP
>>
File: 1458259603716.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458259603716.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>73317195
If you think religion is like a buffet that you can pick & choose what you like from it, then you have NO religion.
>>
MINDER

MINDER

MINDER
>>
>>73317195
white muslim here, we dont need you arabs anymore, were replacing you
>>
>"guys moderate muslims are actually pretty chill"
>moroccan
Doesn't count. Your observations are on muslims living in one of the most tolerant and liberal Arab countries. They are about the closest Arab country to Europe in that regard. Sex in the City 2 takes place in Dubai but had to be filmed in Morocco because it was the only Arab country that would allow them to produce a comedy film about white sluts on their soil. I couldn't point to Lebanon and be like "see? Muslims go to night clubs and have one night stands and shit". The rest of the Arab world, you know, the ones actually sending their people to Europe, are nothing like Moroccans, which you spelled wrong.
>>
>>73320098
In 1777, Morocco was the first country in the world to formally acknowledge the United States as an independent nation.

Deus vult comrade
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 266x190
>muslim
>moderate
>>
File: 33797903.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
33797903.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>>73319655
> the least noticeable demographic change
>most muslims are westernized
>>
>>73317195
>> Lol @ your life if you think we even care about muh invasion of europe , thats just a /pol meme that is taken way to seriously by ignorant newfags

This was actually surprising, there are so man youtube videos of non politically affiliated muslims claiming with pride that "yeah we are taking over" laughing

>> Maybe the number of muslims is growing , but most of them are identify as muslim simply because of their up bringing , rare are the ones who take islam seriously .

Polls say otherwise, in non european countries being muslim takes a casual mundane part of peoples lives, its just something you are and do, but in europe the youth lives it too strongly, a sort of do or die mentality, they care about what the neighbour is doing and how, even if the neighbour is muslim as well
>>
>>73317870
>Islam reformation is not going to happen overnight

I don't believe you. Your people have been fighting since the year 632 when Muhammad died. If you haven't figured it out by now, you're never going to figure it out. The world has been waiting for Islam to reform and to mature out of its hostility and violence for 1400 years. You've had enough time. It's not going to happen.
>>
>>73317195
>the ugliest flag ever

if it was not for arabs being savagge monkeys, islam its not that bad
>>
>>73320265
mal mok kat l7ass fzboub dial had zwamel sir llay 3ti lmok lcancer tfou
>>
>>73320213
how many times do I have to remind people ITT that I AM NOT MUSLIM ,
>>
>>73320438

look at this Uncle Tom

hahaha
>>
There's a problem, if you want to redpill us on moderate Islam: you self-identify as an atheist, that's Number 1. And Number 2 is that you yourself declared that ISIS does in fact represent Islam taken very, very seriously.

So you yourself are not a moderate muslim, but an atheist, imho. And I'd like to think that most of the so called moderate muslims are actually secretly atheists. They don't follow Islam, they don't believe in it and they only pretend to be muslims - which is also condemned by the Qur'an.

If however, when you do follow Islam strictly, you end up as ISIS, there is a problem in Islam. A super massive black hole problem. You see: the problem here is not fundamentalism in itself, but the fundamental ideals. A fundamentalist buddhist will rather get himself killed than hurt another human being, a fundamentalist muslim becomes ISIS.

There is also something you might not be aware of, but which I realized: there are indeed a lot of muslim by name "Muslims" in Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Tunesia, Lebanon and Libya. HOWEVER there is a serious trend among the muslims in Europe to go back to their islamic roots. Saudi Arabia and Erdogans Imams and the Islamic Unions are also to blame for this, but not exclusively.
Many, not all, but many Muslims in Europe do not integrate, they segregate and form counter cultures. Even though many of their parents and grandparents came as atheistic Kemalists to Germany, their childen and grandchildren turn back to Islam, because they can hold onto something with it and identify with it. Multi culturalism has failed. And I have seen a drastic increase of hehadscarfs, tschadoors and even niqabs over the last years. 700 men from Germany alone joined ISIS, and they knew what they got themselves into when joining, from Europe it's thousands. - In a city close to mine a young man, around 19 years old, got radicalized and ended up as a suicide bomber in Iraq, killing a lot of people.
>>
forgot this one, really important to me since its a huge part of my personal life.

Why do muslims hate dogs?
Why do muslims harm dogs?
Is it just cause the quran says they are dirty?

I have a pet dog and help abandon dogs at the shelter, they have also been at the core of europeans lives specially when europe was a cold shithole riddled with conflict and disease

Could this anti-dog mentality change for muslims in the west?
>>
>>73320117

I am not responsible for immigrants lol
>>
>>73320438
Doesn't matter. You moderate muslims/secular muslims/ atheists in islamic countries allow extremist muslims to run the show. You are enablers and therefore you get lumped in with the enemy. If you were as good as you say you are, you would've done your part to reform Islam or secularize the Islamic world.
>>
>>73320189
what the fuck are you doing in the netherlands ? How is the situations there ? are there that much muslim?
>>
>>73317195
So 90% of you are degenerates and the other 10% are snackbar terrorists.
>>
>>73320189
>sauce?
Thank you Google Image Search
>>
And they'll likely get more religious as they get older as they're low IQ fags that pleasure chase and after their youthful pleasure chasing, they'll repent and realize that paradise with Allah sounds pretty swell.

In any case, the 5-10% atheists are countered with the 5-10% extremists and the majority who practices some sort of Islam that will eventually get more serious with it or get pressured into being more strict by the vocal minority.

If you look at a lot of the kids and adults that went into ISIS, not all of them were serious Muslims by any stretch, but Islam being the king of bad ideas is like a dormant virus that can be unleashed at any point in one's life (see the San Bernadino shooters).

In short Islamic countries are not only low IQ, but you also bring customs that are worse than the dindus because that's encoded in your belief system.
>>
>>73320598

their Turkish grandparents were uneducated and weren't redpilled about whites so of course they swallowed everything the drunkard said
>>
>>73320265
Goddamn right. Together, we will never die.
>>
>>73320438
You are referring to a vast majority of muslims in your post. So am I.

I don't give a fuck what you are .

My point is still 100% valid.

Religion is not something you alter to fit your own selfish neediness .
>>
>>73320598

I feel like the muslim youth in Europe is getting back to islam is mainly due to the need for an identity in foreign countries so they head towards islam to create an identity for themselves since islam has a strong " brotherhood " feel to it

I agree with some of what you said
>>
>>73318789
his parents are Algerian emigrant but I don't even think he is muslim
>>
File: 1460492257733.jpg (193 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
1460492257733.jpg
193 KB, 600x739
>>73317195
> Maybe the number of muslims is growing , but most of them are identify as muslim simply because of their up bringing , rare are the ones who take islam seriously

oy vey, shut it down

t.shekels shekelstein
>>
OP, explain me why there is so much arabs who come back at the religion at 40-50 years old ?
>>
>>73319832
Non mon ami je suis pas breton. Mais la plupart des bikos en ont rien a branler de la religion.
Apres je dis pas que c est des gens respectables, je dis que l islam c est juste une parenthese dans leur vie.
T habite ou ? Ouais j avoue sur le fait qu ils se foutent une pression de malade voir nevrotique entre eux.
T habite ou ? et c est quoi ce meme avec les bretons ? ca fait reference a tout ces gauchistes d ille et vilaine ?
>>
>>73320598
There are also some problems in Islam itself when it comes to reform. The bible of Christianity was always seen as inspired by God, but written by humans who can be wrong. The Qur'an is the uncreated word of God existing from eternity onward.

There is also no seperation of Church/Religion and state in Islam, as opposed to Christianity. Even in the New Testament Jesus said "render onto Cesar what is rightfully his". Islam wants to control all aspects of life and society. And historically when the Roman Empire was conquered, which was identified as the 1000 year Empire of God before the apocalypse, St. Augustine created the teaching of the two realms Civitas Terrena (the realm of earth) and Civitas Dei (the realm of God), to overcome this conflict, which formed the foundation for the final seperation between church and state during the enlightenment.

Both haven't happened in the Islamic world. I am not saying it is impossible to do, but it is extremly unlikely and very hard to do. Especially with the Saudis and the powerful radical Islamic organizations in place.

And I think Europe isn't helping this cause, the push for secularization and modernization, if we keep rolling out the red carpet for the Islamic Unions and appeasing and apoligizing the terrorists - which we currently do.
>>
>>73319432
>keep atheism and secularism normalized
>keeping piles of shit a pile of shit
>>
>>73320911

The most I can do is to vote for the political parties pushing for a secular constituion and redpill morrocans on islam using my anonymous facebook profile
>>
>>73317195
Congratulations, you've just described this Gypsy cunt.
>>
>>73321050
fear of death , fear of hell in the afterlife , midlife crisis
>>
File: CHrxm85.jpg (36 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
CHrxm85.jpg
36 KB, 500x750
>>73320730
My grandmother is French, my grandfather is Dutch, my dad is 1/2th french and my mom is Dutch.

I've lived for a while in both countries but I feel closer to France, I also have really strong French genes like pitchblack hair so Dutch people consider me to be an immigrant anyway.
>>
>>73317195
Fuck off, your people are a fucking pest in our society.
>>
>>73319440
>Oh, and also, you consider yourself as an Atheist in Morocco, but here in Europe there's >a huge gap, because culturally we eat pork, and non-halal food, and I'm pretty sure that you'll become as religious as your fellow citizen once facing our culture.

When you get out of islam there is no turning back
>>
>>73320911
I don't care what religion they are, don't fuck with Morocco. They are our first supporters. They even welcomed us in when we had to beat back Hitler's Afrika Korps.
>>
>>73318983
How do you feel about the attacks against Palestine and Hamas? Do you support the Palestinian Liberation Organization?
>>
>>73321115
This guy gets it.
How do you "reform" the word of God?
It's like saying humans are smarter than God, shit makes no sense.
>>
File: Liberator.jpg (86 KB, 700x1020) Image search: [Google]
Liberator.jpg
86 KB, 700x1020
>>73321315
>I also have really strong French genes like pitchblack hair so Dutch people consider me to be an immigrant anyway.

I know that feel some people think I'm from Russia but I'm 100% Dutch.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>73321396
>>
What do you guys think about spain?
>>
>>73321526

Educating people and making them realised the Coran was written by a delusional man , not god

Thas the only solution I can think of
>>
File: capture_3_1.jpg (68 KB, 711x400) Image search: [Google]
capture_3_1.jpg
68 KB, 711x400
>>73321069
Je vis entre Lyon et Marseille, actuellement je suis dans une cité dans l'est lyonnais.
Pour bien connaitre leur culture, je peux te dire que je ne me fie pas au fait qu'ils baisent n'importe qui et qu'ils boivent de l'alcool pour jugé de leur non-religiosité, même dans 10 générations, ils n'adopteront jamais la culture fromage/saucisson/pinard, ça je peux te le garantir.

Les Bretons c'est presque un meme à eux tout seul, faut voir les scores soviétique qu'ils offrent au PS.
Et c'est aussi la région de France où il y a le moins d'étranger (ou plutôt de Français de papier...).
>>
>>73320947
Which is what I tried to say. They failed to integrate, despite decades and decades of all efforts.

But if we wanted to pretend that it was only failed and poor outcasts who became radicals and who actually have nothing to do with Islam (which we hear all the time) that would be too apologetic.
The ideology of Islam itself is the problem at this moment. If they clinged to Buddhism or Christianity for the brotherhood and feel of belonging, they would never ever join ISIS. Or commit acts of terror or hate crime.

I remember the speach of the Imam to which Mohammed Attah (educated architecture student) went to and the Imam preached to them that they can steal everything in Europe, because their are in enemy territory according to Islam - I think the term is Dar al-harb (the house of war) as opposed to Dar al-Islam (the house of submission/peace/where Islam rules). They only should make sure to go for the millions and not just steal peanuts.

So you see: in this way you could even see criminal violence against native Europeans as justified. And as a means to take revenge for all the small and big feelings of resentment and self-wort issues.
>>
>>73317195
How much does hasish cost there ?
>>
>>73321641
Complicated due to the western sahara conflict they have created but the overall Moroccan-Spanish relations have been pretty good lately
>>
>>73321553
>sandnigger thinking he's actually worth something

I think you are using that image wrong
>>
>>73318250

>will I be murdered just for visiting your country? Is it even worth visiting?

why are americans so inbred? Morocco is like loaded with tourists. the fuck m8
>>
The problem isn't just Islam, so what's the point of this thread?
>>
>>73321848

Best Hashish in pretty much the entire world comes from the rif area ( northern morocco )
Its pretty cheap and will be legalized in 2017
>>
>>73318983
" attacks israel is conducting on the palestinan state"
which one? Because the attacks are only aimed at Gaza. Wonder why.
>>
>>73321952

Discuss political ideas with randoms from the internet
>>
>>73322053
Biased media shaping public opinion just like every other media outlet in every single country in the world , I dont even give a shit about the palestinian state to be honest
>>
>>73321775
Which however might actually just lead to atheism and muslims abandoning Islam all together. If you have to believe that the Qur'an is absolutely correct in every word, which it has to be if it is the absolute word of God. But the Islamic organiations will not allow it.

So I tend to believe you most likely end up with either a theocracy or a dicatorship where Islam is practically banned, which actually was the historic experience of the Middle East. And with Turkey.

Unfortunately the USA supported radical Islam as a tool against the secular dicatorships of the middle east and in Afghanistan, because the were mostly pro Soviet. Radical Islamic terrorism is a late child of the Cold War. Unfortunately the USA keep supporting them in some cases, which is extremly wrong, evil and stupid.
>>
>>73322181
how do you feel about the northen islamic republic of somalia (sweden)
>>
>>73318133
LOL pretending to not know what Taqiyya is, proof this is all just Taqiyya... You lying apes
>>
File: moderate_islam.jpg (136 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
moderate_islam.jpg
136 KB, 480x480
>>73317721
It's very alive on /pol/
>>
File: DSC_0131.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0131.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
I know this will sound weird but, do you ever considered to give your self to Jesus Christ? Its a great Religion, i used to be a Atheist too.
>>
>>73322091

No seriously OP, explain to me why the
>moderate muslim
you described goes full durka durka in a matter of a few months.

Because supposedly 3bdeslam and his buddies used to be exactly the kinds of people you described in the OP.
>>
>>73317195
for or against Hamas?
for or against hunting down and eliminating jews?
for or against implementing Islamic law?
for or against stoning gays?
for or against men raping their spouses?
for or against men beating their spouses?

"moderate" my ass, you're just too weak to resist temptations. You still support all the shitty parts.
>>
>>73319219
Western/unveiled female tourists are treated like shit. Local kebabs tell them stuff like "come suck my dick you whore". Stop with the Taqiyya
>>
>>73322637
Who is Bibel and why does the author want him to die?
>>
File: 1461017963849.png (40 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1461017963849.png
40 KB, 240x240
>>73317195
why are so many immigrant morrocans aggressive, move in packs like fucking cattle, and criminal?

I want to holocaust them out of my country.
>>
>>73317195

I know there are a lot of crypto-atheists in Islam. I think honestly, it's you guys who can stop Islam. It's up to you to reform Islamic society from within, they just laugh at us white folk. Islam has to be destroyed from within by its own people, it's not just a matter of sending more bombers and more special forces.

The Mahgreb could compete with Europe one day if only you guys got rid of your stupid religion, you have a lot of potential.
>>
I reported op to Sharia police, I advice everyone else to do the same

It is grave sin to denounce Allah, the merciful and wise
>>
>>73321952
it is tho, like 90% of the problem, you euros don't seem to understand this, you consider the whole east vs west cultural difference + racism phobia going on that is clouding your judgment.

every time I tell I european im atheist their like 'yeah so what?' and dont seem to understand what a radical step it is for a muslim, you basically forgot what being religious is like, not just as a cultural thing you do with the family.
>>
OP is a meme. kill yourself and rid us from your shitposting.
>>
File: Franco-Roman Empire.png (435 KB, 2107x1540) Image search: [Google]
Franco-Roman Empire.png
435 KB, 2107x1540
>>73321315
CONGRATULATIONS, you successfully inherited franco-roman master race genes!

With these genes you can claim the Roman empire as your.
>>
>>73322788
The semitic brother of Bart Simpson.
>>
File: 0a0.jpg (231 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
0a0.jpg
231 KB, 720x720
>>73322788
>>
>>73320389
There was the Islamic Golden Age, and there was peace between all three Abrahamic religions in Spain for 100 years. The Caliphate wasn't exactly "moderate" islam, they were still pretty extreme, but less so than many Christians at the time. It was after the Caliphate fell, and especially after the Ottoman Empire fell, that Islam started to get really nasty.

Islam is by nature a far more violent and evil religion than Christianity, but it is certainly not impossible to reform it. There have been periods where Islam was much more civilized.
>>
File: 1457901086762.gif (2 MB, 297x229) Image search: [Google]
1457901086762.gif
2 MB, 297x229
>>73317195
I don't want mohammadans, moderate mohammadans, or atheists. I don't want suicide bombers or degenerate fucks.
>>
>>73317313
>wife doesn't wear hijab
>voted for gay marriage

Doesn't seem much of a "Muslim" to me
>>
>>73322759
don't care
for
for
for
how can you rape your wife ? wat
for, 100 %
>>
>>73323306
You're not me faggot
>>
>>73322759
>>73322759
>for or against Hamas?
Against

>for or against hunting down and eliminating jews?
Against

>for or against implementing Islamic law?
Activly working against it

>for or against stoning gays?
Against , but also against same sex marriage , gays should have their rights like everyone else and be free to practice their sexual acts in private

>for or against men raping their spouses?
I dont believe in martial rape

>for or against men beating their spouses?
Somewhat for if the wife is slutting up

Those are my honest views , and another reminder that Im not muslim
>>
>>73323097
The thing is I remember what it was like being truly religious as a Christian and what it means for your life. And when I consider that there is a muslim who takes it just as serious, but it also includes Jihad and the spreading of his religion with the sort and killing apostates for him - it makes very, very worried. Because right now we've got millions of illiterates here who will be the perfect recruiting material for the crime networks and radicals. The country is filled with Saudi and Erdogan money and Imams, and criminal families from Lebanon and other Middle Eastern countries. It's crazy.
>>
>>73318940
It's called "tolerance to do whatever you want"

Imagine you have come from a society with very strict social norms and laws. Then you move to another country, and you have 100% total freedom. You will be instantly forgiven for any laws you break, you get free shit from the government just for being muslim, and the women literally strip naked for you.

How would you act in such an environment? Frankly, considering how barbaric most muslim countries are, I'm surprised the "refugees" haven't been generating 10 times the criminal activity they've been doing.
>>
>>73323504
the biggest faggot here is you trying to sell your ass to none other than /pol/ fags for a lil bit of recognition. you should be ashamed of yourself.
You are too young to be posting here.
>>
>>73322637
How did you convert back to christianity ?

I dont think I will ever be religious again
>>
>>73323744
> expressing my opinion
> selling my ass

just lol , you're mad I'm talking trash about islam ?
>>
File: european_immigration.jpg (53 KB, 640x234) Image search: [Google]
european_immigration.jpg
53 KB, 640x234
>>73323306
This reminds me of something. :^)
>>
>>73323097
I'm an European, and I 100% understand you.
But :
- I live in a 60 to 80% muslim area
- I've seen by my own eyes the pressure that this religion put on their fellow whorshippers.
- I've friends that completly leaved this religion and are really concerned about the threat on their shoulders.

Most of European doesn't really understand those facts because muslims almost cleaned the middle east from non-muslims.
And it concretly mean that arabic speaker = muslim
Also, as it's extremly hard for a muslim to leave it's religion, people keep "pushing you" in the muslim circle.

For exemple, my best friend was has apostasied, and once in the office restaurant, the employee told him "NO YOU CANT EAT THAT !!! IT"S FULL OF PORK ! IT'S NOT FOR YOU !!"
I've seen my friend rage grows, and he kept yelling on the man that he was aware, and that he has no right to tell him what he should eat and what he shouldn't ...

So, complex situation....
>>
File: 1458222974924.png (198 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
1458222974924.png
198 KB, 520x388
>>73323538
holy shit. i was right. you are a faggot.
topzozzle
>>
>>73323551
>it makes very, very worried.
and you are totally right at being worried, its the first step to not being swallowed/bullied by them, knowing what your dealing with and not being afraid to say fuck off when you need to, its not racism.
>>
Most of the problems with any religion are caused by the fundamentalists. This includes Islam, Judaism, and Christianity. Even the Hindus have a fundamentalist problem.

The phrase "radical Islam" should be replaced by "fundamentalist Islam". This will never happen because it would set off all the fundamentalist Christians.
>>
>>73323709
>I'm surprised the "refugees" haven't been generating 10 times the criminal activity they've been doing.
There are only cases of criminal offenders with a confirmed "immigration background" on this map:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
>>
>>73323934
I'm straight you Low Iq retard , why the fuck would you stone someone for their sexual preference , thats like saying we should stone guys who like short girls or redheads or whatever
>>
>>73323835
i don't give a rat ass if ou use the holy book as a cumrag. because i cannot judge you nor any other human can. your judgement is with god himself.
but i wont denie that if you did that infront of me,you'll get your ass beaten.
people tend to forget that being religious is getting ready for the judgement from above.not the one from humans.
>>
>>73324259

I will not get into a religious debate with you , it will only end up with you insulting me because thats what low IQ faggots do all the time when confronted with logic and proper arguments
>>
>>73324005
Obviously you can't be racist against Islam, as you cannot be racist against communism or fascism. Islam is a set of ideas and values. It's a crazy idea that you could be "racist" against that. - I don't like white as snow wahabi converts either.

And I find it actually offensive, that the European governments are appeasing Islam this much. You, as an atheist in a muslim country, sacrifice and risk so much, and we shit on all of that and role out the red carpet for the Islamization of Europe. It's a disgrace! We should support YOU and not Saudi Terroristia or the Muslim Brotherhood or Erdogan.

I really don't know what devil is riding the Western polticians. They are dooming us all.
>>
>>73324259
>i don't give a rat ass
>,you'll get your ass beaten
pedoworshipper logic
>>
>>73324499
no archeological discovery has ever contradicted a single biblical reference
>>
>>73318250
the homicide rate is actually on par with Canada or medpack land, just there's other crime like pick pocketing, for the most part violence is rare unless you're like a unicorn.

>>73324195
I know right? I think it stems from control, they have a sexual fetish for control, who knows maybe it affirms straightness or something.

>>73324259
meh, god does not judge, (nor does he exist as a he type entity, more of a really complicated rendering software) only people do, if judgement only came from god then where does judgement come from?
>>
File: 1462365320273.jpg (431 KB, 769x792) Image search: [Google]
1462365320273.jpg
431 KB, 769x792
>>
>>73324506
it is a funny thing yes and just 1 of the many batshit crazy things going in, but thanks for noticing, it means alot. I have 2 German friends i tell the same thing. anyway best of luck to you.
>>
>>73324545
oh just close your hole swedistan.
being a cuck is haram. sharia law when ?
>>73324499
nice double dubs.but i think you don't understand how this country works.
>>
>>73324653
this is a list of scientific bodies who reject intelligent design and fully support evolution :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientific_bodies_explicitly_rejecting_Intelligent_design

aka every respectable scientist on earth , explain yourself
>>
>>73323749
I was raised in a catholic family. It always semed more like an organisation than a church. Also my parents werent realy much religious. So i became the typical fedora atheist. Growing up i realised how important my heiritage is so i was like "even if i dont believe in God, i will make my children believe". /pol/ helped with all this "pol is a Christian board". So i looked many things up(since most of catholics never touched the bible). But the turn point was when i had a pretty hard time so i just prayed, and said that i will be a Hardcore Christian if Everything happens how i wanted it. And Everything went good (it was a 99% of fucking my whole life up, long Story). Since then i started to believe. But i became a protestant it has more brotherhood rules, and follows the bible.
>>
>>73324259
You're such a wise man.
You see, that's typically because of people like you, that smart people like >>73324195 must face mistrust from non-muslims people.
>>
>>73324880
Thanks. Take care, mate. The upcoming times wont be easy for any of us.
>>
>>73320647
Not Important anymore.
Thanks to muzzies and also "secular" ones using there muzziness for "muahh minority rights" and
fucking up there countries screaming for economic help have done their fare share to
make arabs, regardless of religion the most hated human group on the planet.

You will be wiped out, sorry.
>>
>>73317195
Does your family and other people know you're atheist? What was their reaction when you told them?
>>
>>73324944
i think you don't get it jean pierre. we want to be westernized,we want to have good infrastructures in our country,but we don't want western degeneracy.
>>
I'm a former Muslim if that is of relevance to anyone. I can confirm that Islam in its purest form is a cancer to society that promotes immense violence and intolerance, and that ISIS is one of the best examples of Islam that exists today. From personal experience, many Muslims don't intend to implement taqiya when they say that Islam is peaceful, that's genuinely what they believe because they've been told so by Muslims who do use taqiya. Moderate verses do exist in the Quran, but there is the rule of naskh which states that if contradictory material exists in the Quran or the Hadith, the material that is last in chronological order is the one that is regarded as the word of Allah. For this reason, moderate verses that do exist come very early into the Quran - so naskh can cancel it out but it's still there to convince people that Islam is peaceful.
>>
>>73325154
>following the hadith
just stop m8.
>>
>>73325094

No one knows but my very close friend who also is a non religious person
>>
File: 1433633064269.png (92 KB, 380x514) Image search: [Google]
1433633064269.png
92 KB, 380x514
>>73324901
Can't reconcile your contradictory beliefs there, Achmed? Being triggered by the lack of internal logic and lashing out? I bet this makes you butthurt too.
>>
>>73325145
But islam is the problem, islam is a degeneracy.
You have everything to be a powerful country.
Your governement is making good strategical choice like high speed train, or solar power plant.
Please, don't fuck your future for a religion.
Morocco deserves the best, not the shitty saudi arabia degenerancy.
>>
>>73325458
wew lad i am more triggered by the cuckening in your country than having to eat pork.
>>
>>73325300
I never claimed that I follow it you dip
>>
File: 1449386155163.jpg (35 KB, 406x523) Image search: [Google]
1449386155163.jpg
35 KB, 406x523
>>73317195
Fuck off sandnigger.

You follow a guy who married a 9 year old among numerous other wives, had sex slaves, ordered massacres...

INSTEAD of JESUS CHRIST. Find salvation.
>>
>>73320389
Islam needs no reformation. It is the most peaceful religion.

Dont post your out of context verses now or I will show you your stupidity.
>>
File: 1461276220862.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1461276220862.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>73325421
>No one knows but my very close friend who also is a non religious person

So what would happen if you told them you're a atheist?
>>
>>73317349
I was born into a shitskin muslim family but converted to Athiesm at 13.
>>
>>73325556
Ah, so you do agree you are human filth? After all, if muslims were respectable, decent people then their massive influx into Europe would be nothing to worry about, would it?
>>
File: TGV_Maroc.jpg (133 KB, 800x554) Image search: [Google]
TGV_Maroc.jpg
133 KB, 800x554
>>73325473
you made me sad jean pierre :'c
but we cannot get rid of saudi arabia.
>>
File: the_paul_and_jebus_show.jpg (521 KB, 1362x779) Image search: [Google]
the_paul_and_jebus_show.jpg
521 KB, 1362x779
>>73324903
Christianity, yeah... Wrecking strong Empires from the inside one at a time. Will you chose a) Catholic like Pope Francis and preach for the invasion of Europe by Millions of muslims, or b) become a Protestant like Merkel and Gauck to execute said plan.

I personally only miss one thing about Christianity: that I can't leave the church more than once.
>>
>>73317492
was she gross looking?
>>
>>73317195
Why is it that 90% of all moroccan immigrants in Italy (Rome) are criminals, who spend their days collecting welfare and spend their nights robbing and assaulting people with knives?
>>
>>73325723
Pobably get very mad and try to bring me back to the faith , but I will never know because I will never tell them
>>
File: legion_honneur_prince_saoudien.jpg (73 KB, 662x366) Image search: [Google]
legion_honneur_prince_saoudien.jpg
73 KB, 662x366
>>73325810
Don't be sad.
We are sadly also under Saudi's control :'(
We are on the same boat, we go where the saudi wants us to go...
>>
>>73325923
morrocan immigrating to italy is a trend/meme among low life scum in my country , so you are dealing with the worst people who think going to italy will grant them a better future than if they were to stay here
>>
File: no.gif (1010 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
1010 KB, 500x248
>>73325702
Sigh...
>that post with this flag
>>
>>73326067
Is it true that most of them are from Rribga or even lower tier shit places?
>>
File: CcaCeYvVAAE58mH.jpg (15 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
CcaCeYvVAAE58mH.jpg
15 KB, 183x232
>>73325872
Haha believing in Jesus? Its 2016 haha. Become a cool atheist go... I mean dude.
>>
I don't give a fuck if you are secular or not. Denounce your faith and country or join the rest in the oven.
>>
>>73325663
wow,is it summer in special ED classes ?
he's an atheist wanna be fag.
>>73325575
when did i ever say you did. lern2redfag
>>73325771
>convert to athiesm
my sides
>>73325802
go back to /b/ and your sissy thread swedistan...i am really hoping for the next isis happening to be in your country. stop shitposting
>>
>>73317195
IDGF if moroccan youth are muslims or not.
Your people bring nothing worthwhile with them.
I do not want them in Europe, polluting our culture and gene pool, raping our women and children and shitting in our swimming pools.
>>
>>73326131
Es ist wahr. Der Islam ist Frieden und es gibt keine Verse, die Gewalt oder ähnliches verherrlichen.
>>
>>73326140
>>73325872
And btw Implying one of these people is Christian.
>>
>>73326133
you mean khouribga ?

they are from all over the country
>>
File: 1457820782512.jpg (55 KB, 362x390) Image search: [Google]
1457820782512.jpg
55 KB, 362x390
>>73326251
Some meta shitpost
>>
File: 1456263831507.jpg (457 KB, 954x1444) Image search: [Google]
1456263831507.jpg
457 KB, 954x1444
>>73317195
>facts about the moderate muslim youth

Moderates aren't moderate muslims.

They're bad muslims.

They half-secular.

That's what "moderate" means. You're not as religious and you're more compatible with secular society also known as reality.
But you persist in enabling the people who actually read and follow the books you claim to "kinda sorta like if you read it and squint". Fuck you.

Without you the rest of the cancer of Islam couldn't support itself. You are the money and passive support killing children and raping women right now.
>>
>>73326148
wow thanks for showing how low iq you are to the rest of the world , keep spreading the stereotype
>>
>>73326140
Very obviously you didn't understand the point of this meme.

And you are the one who is praying to the Jew and in the Judeo-Christian club.
>>
>>73326150
i thought those were turks or something
>>
>>73326322
I met this guy, who's living and studying here in Rome, he's from Chefchaouen. He said the scum comes from that place.
>>
>>73326150
based austria.*
>>73326009
truu senpai... your country is also getting cucked by the saudi jew. do something about your ''identity law'' every shitskin woman can give birth in france and get full support from the state. that shit is suicide.
>>
>>73326429
*that place, meaning Rribga, or Khouribga
>>
>>73326353
Oh shut up. I am telling you, that there are no verses, which call for violence. It is true.

Prove me wrong without taking the verses out of context. You can´t so shut up.
>>
File: 1459374727974.jpg (45 KB, 201x199) Image search: [Google]
1459374727974.jpg
45 KB, 201x199
>>73326353
>>
>>73326418
>thought those were turks
Isnt important anymore.
If it is brown or black its the enemy. The radicalization of the right is in full progress and near ready for the next war.
>>
File: c5.jpg (68 KB, 599x391) Image search: [Google]
c5.jpg
68 KB, 599x391
>>73325927
>Pobably get very mad and try to bring me back to the faith , but I will never know because I will never tell them

Stay safe

What's your opinion about Western Sahara?
Should it be independent or does it belong to Morocco?
>>
>>73326429
chefchaouen is in the north and yes most come from there since its " closer " to italy and the unemployement rates there are higher than the national average
>>
>>73326409
It looks like you dont understand Christianity. But let me ask you what do you believe? Inb8 im a Atheist.
>>
>>73326366
holy shit,a non cucked swede. screencaped
you sir is a jewel.
>>73326403
kys senpai. do us a favor
>>
>>73326403
Even if a small minority of you are okay most are subhumans. One of the Paris bombers was a secular Muslim who did drugs and fucked sluts. Secular young Muslims still support Islam and terrorism on cultural grounds and because they hate the west. The only thing secularism does to you shitskins is make you like Gypsies. You rape and kill and steal and pillage like animals for muh dik instead of Allah. This is all that changes. Convert to Christianity or get in the ovens.
>>
File: 1462523057503.png (46 KB, 311x262) Image search: [Google]
1462523057503.png
46 KB, 311x262
>>73326501
Thread derailing is an art meyn fraynd
>>
>>73325876
nah, she was pretty hot and lacked the body hair and unibrow typical of brown girls. Also actually very clean and not at all stinking of curry (and trust me this is true of most Indians I've meat at college).
>>
>>73326577

Complex subject since there a lot of factors that I should consider but at this point a referendum is needed for the saharian people to decide their own faith , even though the polisario front are a bunch of mercenaries paid by algeria to de-stabilize my country
>>
>>73317195
Why are you such a chickenshit and won't openly declare yourself atheist?

Make yourself an open enemy of Islam and only then I will consider you a friend.
>>
>>73317195
Turkish youth is the same. Even more moderate than you guys. I am an atheist too but different from you I can say it loudly. I hope our countries get over with this Arabian Mythology shit and move on. Otherwise there will be a civil war in Turkey between the seculars and the Muslimdonkeyfucking shits.
>>
>>73325872
It's a good thing that the degenerates like you leave christianity while the faithful keep their faith in Christ, thanks to that Christianity will always remain pure. Also, even if the cuktheist west die, the Church will survive, she survived the fall of the roman and the byzantine empire, she will also survive the fall of the West.
>>
>>73317349
Well it's similar in my case. Theoretically I'm catholic, I disobey most rules about church I have sex with people I shouldn't have,I go to the church mostly to show off socially. I don't want to dissapoint my grandparents. Point is that despite all this I still somewhat believe in cultural upbringing of my children in catholism, because it's defensive mechanism. I assume this is also same meaning that most of thiese moderate muslims will approve upbringing their children with muslim culture. Now this is where things get problematic, radical catholism is at worst religious puritanism and isolation. Radical Islam is at worst people willing to kill other people for not following their interpration of Islam; all non-believers must die or convert, people of the book must be brought to understand it correctly or they die. This is the difference, that is why Islam cannot be allowed to spread further. Also Islam is unreformable as long as the money is in Middle-East, and as long muslims don't have to compromise ridiculous features of their religion and demands of modern world.
>>
File: 1459331551934.png (1004 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459331551934.png
1004 KB, 1080x1080
>>73326639
I was a Christian for 25 years and even spent time in a monastery. I knew the New Testament by heart when I was 17 and I prayed every day for a very long time.

And yes, I am an atheist, an anti-theist to be exact. I am a radical opponent of all abrahmic religions. Of all of them: Christianity, Judaism and Islam.

And the
>you obviously don't understand my religion, because you don't believe in it like me
is the worst meme tbqh. It's the same shit the muslims spout all day. And the kikes. And we certainly can't convince each other with a superficial discussion of religion on a mongrorian knitting imageboard. BUT I will just leave this here:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/16/pope-francis-catholic-church-contraception

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-06/pope-attacks-selfish-eu-immigration-policies-as-merkel-listens

http://www.welt.de/debatte/article145399287/Europa-wird-schwarz-So-what.html

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

Obviously helping destroy the Roman Empire alone wasn't enough, the Abrahamic religions have to destroy modern Europe and the new cradle of civilization, science and technology aswell.
>>
>>73327213
And you still manage to be the most unpleasant and disliked shitposters on /pol/. If you are culturally Muslim, even if you are an atheist, you are still cancer.
>>
>>73317195
Turkish youth is same. Maybe even more moderate than you. Btw I am an atheist too but different from you I can say it loudly and I do. I hope our countries get rid of this Arab Mythology shit and move on. Otherwise there will be a civil war between seculars and the muslimdonkeyfucking shits in Turkey.
>>
>>73326865
They probably want their own country, don't they?

>bunch of mercenaries paid by algeria to de-stabilize my country

Why would Algeria pay them? Is Algeria some sort of enemy of Morocco?
>>
>>73327411
Calling yourself a Turk and being proud of your nation makes you culturally Muslim. You are a lesser form of cancer but you are cancer.
>>
Can a Muslim and a Christian community ever integrate successfully? Or is it hopeless like nigs with whites, or gypsies with civilization?
>>
File: christianity-future-trend.jpg (430 KB, 2073x1073) Image search: [Google]
christianity-future-trend.jpg
430 KB, 2073x1073
>>73327278
just lol if you think the church will survive the worldwide spread of the internet and free quality information
more and more people are being educated each and every day which makes the much more likely to leave the faith
>>
>>73327411
Would you please stfu with your bullshit ? I'm actually sure that you are a idiotic racist who masturbates thinking killing Turks. You guys dont have a right to tell any shit against us.
>>
>>73318412
Been there, gotta add that at least 10 new best friends will crowd around you as soon as you leave any kind of transportation take your bag put it in their taxi and want to dirve you to their cousin's best hotel in the city. It's a real pain in the ass as soon as you enter any city. The countryside is really pretty though, but don't try to ask a woman for the way, they'll run away as they're not allowed to talk to men.
>>
>>73326446
>that shit is suicide.
Honestly. France is over.
It's a thing of the past.
Now the unemployement rate goes high, the poverty also, our politics are corrupted and shitty as fuck...
And the global situation is very conflictual, there's a serious risk that the thing goes completly crazy, and that everything will be out of control.
We are in an emergency status, just behind the war status, there's military in every crowded place.
Despite that, there's still a lot of murder and criminality on every corner...

All the africans that cross the border in order to find a better place, will just join european ghetto and goes into criminality or shitty things.
In europe, there's no road to build, no electricity to provide, the time of the grows is completly over.
But in Africa, there's still electricity to provide, road to build, agronomia to develop.
>>
>>73327487
> Why would Algeria pay them? Is Algeria some sort of enemy of Morocco?

Yes , the word " rival " would more appropriate than " enemy " in this case
>>
>>73327564
Check Egypt. They have Christian population and its not few
>>
>>73327278
YOU of all as a Christian have the fucking NERVE to talk about the fall of the Roman Empire! YOU! YOU of all as a Christian have the nerve to talk about degeneracy!

Keep your Judeo-Christian cancer, sell your madness in Subsaharan Africa!
>>
>>73327564

I guess yes , jews have been , and still live in Casablanca ( 5 million habitant city ) and they are fully intergregated with muslims , no discrimination whatsoever , also the french christians who live and work here are never bothered by any muslim moroccan citizen and are treated nicely
>>
>>73327640
Did I trigger you subhuman? You are the least liked posters here. There used to be a thread two weeks back about the least liked posters on /pol/ and there was not a single reply not mentioning your pathetic nation. Even if you are an Atheist you still support a nation and a culture that are built upon Islamic teaching.
>>
File: 1462462438588.jpg (30 KB, 464x332) Image search: [Google]
1462462438588.jpg
30 KB, 464x332
>>73327410
So you just picked another Version of judaism?
>>
Christianity is shit as much as Islam and the other religions. There is no fucking god. Stop believing tales.
>>
>>73317195
>moderate muslim youth
>overwhelmingly secret atheist
also
>morocco is the main place from which new mongol hordes are emigrating
Where have the complaints about moroccan refugees been, such that you have to talk about your local villagers and their lack of a particular drive to rape a continent?
>>
File: turkish-flag-w-orthodox.jpg (33 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
turkish-flag-w-orthodox.jpg
33 KB, 480x320
>>73328040
>>
>>73328040
Turkey is built upon centuries of Islamic teaching and aggresion, your baseless juvenile insults do not make it otherwise. I can tell that you are uncomfortable by the Sand Nigger rage that my post created in you. Staying true to your Mongoloid origins...

I have seen many Islamic apologists using this meme "Christianity is equally bad to Islam, just look at the KKK" There is a huge difference poor subhuman Ahmed. There is not a single violent passage in the new testament. The Quran is full of murderous savage filth.
>>
>>73328015
Do you really believe /pol/ gives opinions about the majority of world/europe people ? Do you really believe anyone gives a fuck ? Go read some history you disgusting ignorant fuck. Turkish history starts with Huns it didnt start with Islam shit. Ottomans - yeah. Turks - no. There is a huge difference.
>>
>>73328019
So you have nothing to reply, but a weak meme. I am not surprised.
>>
>>73317195
Apostate faggot
>>
>>73328421
This is what Kemalist propaganda wants you to believe. You are a nation of mongrels with a history of Islamic bloodshed.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.