[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys hate Hillary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68
File: hillary-clinton.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
She's widely considered to have been a very good secretary of state.

"All the lies and corruption" is a meaningless. Anybody who has held a public office for as long as she has is going to be involved with things that those who dislike her will interpret as "lies and corruption." It's part and parcel of being a politician.

It takes a level of maturity and insight to speak objectively about these matters, and you aren't making the grade.

There are plenty of things about Hillary Clinton that I don't care for and I didn't even support her way back 2000 when she ran for Senator of NY (I considered her an opportunistic carpet-bagger).

That said, the idea that she'd is a less qualified candidate or would be a less effective president than Donald Trump is a exercise in a pitiful level of ignorance. Hillary Clinton is a centrist, establishment-type candidate who will change nothing, but will also run the country reasonably well for however long she serves and who will not do anything reckless. She will also likely make excellent supreme court appointments.
>>
>>73315322
A Hillary presidency would be anything but haphazard - it, in fact, would be ultra-competent. A person might not personally like what she stands for or what she wants to do, but the idea that someone who has spent the last 26 years either in the white house or in Congress would lead a "haphazard" administration is either a total fool with virtually no understanding of how government works, or is just trolling.

Hillary Clinton can rightly be criticized as likely not being a reformer and being beholden to a particular set of special interests, but the idea that her administration would lack competence and/or be filled with any but highly qualified individuals is utterly preposterous.

The gulf in competence, ability, presidential temperment and deal-making ability between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is an impossibly wide chasm.
>>
They are insecure when they see a strong female leader. Because they believe males are always superior and it wrecks their naive worldview
>>
File: laughingwhores.jpg (56 KB, 426x373) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.jpg
56 KB, 426x373
>>73315322

>She's widely considered to have been a very good secretary of state.

Niggawut?
>>
>>73315322
>Anybody who has held a public office for as long as she has is going to be involved with things that those who dislike her will interpret as "lies and corruption.

except she's been on-the-record scum since before she held office.
>>
>>73315322
>"All the lies and corruption" is a meaningless.

whitewater is meaningless? hard working paycheck to paycheck Americans having their savings wiped out by Clinton financial fraud is meaningless?
>>
>>73315428
If she'll be just like Obama, then I'll do backlips. He's been ta really good president, IMO, especially in his 2nd term.

A bunch of racists resent the fact that the president is an intelligent black man who cut from much greater cloth than they, and they hate him for it. Tough sh!t. He *is* better than they are.
>>
File: you_cant.jpg (27 KB, 400x515) Image search: [Google]
you_cant.jpg
27 KB, 400x515
EMPTY SHITPOST OP

GUARANTEED REPLIES
>>
Did you say turn us all into slaves for the N.W.O.? That is what I heard.
>>
File: 1.jpg (42 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
42 KB, 480x477
>>73315322
>"All the lies and corruption" is a meaningless. Anybody who has held a public office for as long as she has is going to be involved with things that those who dislike her will interpret as "lies and corruption." It's part and parcel of being a politician.

That's why we want someone who isn't a politician. Who hasn't been corrupted. Why won't you people understand this?
>>
>>73315482
The extent to which the Republican Congress has thwarted 2nd term Obama is almost totally unprecedented, but that would look like hands across America compared to what you'd have if there is a president loathed by most politicians in both parties.

It would be difficult enough for a third-party candidate (which, effectively, Trump is) to govern as president, but it could be done by an exceptional, pragmatic individual who genuinely cared about getting things done. Trump is none of these things, in spades..

His administration would also be haphazard, because Trump has displayed an appallingly low aptitude for most of the issues that he speaks about, and has wildly flailed, policy-wise, between divergent perspectives - somethings within the same speech/interview/debate, plus, there is almost nobody with any actual experience who wants to work with Trump.

The attitude that Trump as president would ultimately be more or less like anybody else that a particular liber/conservative/etc. is opposed to is so profoundly ignorant that it's scary. But so are most Trump supporters. And Trump himself.
>>
>>73315410
>it, in fact, would be ultra-competent.

ultra competent at ripping off US coffers and getting Americans killed,

her voice sounds terrible, she does not sound presidential in the least bit
>>
>>73315322
For the ANTI-WHITE WHITE GENOCIDE AGENDA, sure she has.
>>
>>73315322
Women can't be trusted, just look at poor Germoney and what Merkel did there.
>>
She is an antigunner and a proven liar.

>Hillary Clinton is a centrist, establishment-type candidate who will change nothing, but will also run the country reasonably well for however long she serves and who will not do anything reckless.

More of the same DC corruption we have seen from her over the past two decades

>She will also likely make excellent supreme court appointments.

Leftist antigunners
>>
How much do you get paid for this?
>>
>>73315639
Racism pertains to hating someone for how they were born. Hating people for who they choose to be? There's a fundamental difference there, you pathetically ignorant fool.

I hope when the killing starts, your head is sliced off early and displayed on a pole for all to urinate on. You add nothing to this world, although your death could at least provide us with some momentary amusement.
>>
>>73315322
Because those who shill for her don't get paid. No one is being paid to shill for Hillary.
>>
>>73315322
She's a flip flopper who started her career as a Goldwater Republican.. She's the worst kind of politician.. A treasure Hunter. If suddenly Democrats went the way of George Wallace, she'd be calling for segregation. She stands for nothing but to insure her own power.
>>
hillary is super fake and lies to win
>>
>>73315756

Well that's the attitude Ahmed!
>>
>>73315322
She was a terrible secretary of state and. Everyone knows it. /thread.
>>
>>73315594

criticizing a loud segment of voters isn't helpful for any side though, ultimately you want to appeal to voters,

what you say about Trump may be true, everything people decry about the rest of the candidates may also be true, but each candidate has their own rhetoric which is a helpful indication of how the election will play out, only 1 candidate is promising to get you a job

that in itself speaks volumes about the failures of the candidates to understand the populace
>>
>>73315756
>Hating people for who they choose to be?

people don't choose to be racist, they are trained to be racist, usually though violence, you should try to understand the public instead of dismissing it, these racists voted for Obama at least some of them did, so dismissing them won't get you very far,
>>
File: clinton machine.jpg (46 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
clinton machine.jpg
46 KB, 480x480
Liberal here. I really wish Hillary would do anything to make me like her more. I can't think of one thing i like about her; i can only think of things i dislike about her. A lot of plp i've met think of her as the face of American corruption, and i do as well. I voted for Sanders in the Florida primary solely b/c i never want her to become president. If that bitch wins California, i might just kamikaze my vote into Trump.
>>
File: Hillary-Logo-467.jpg (34 KB, 467x423) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Logo-467.jpg
34 KB, 467x423
>>73315322
>Anybody who has held a public office for as long as she has is going to be involved with things that those who dislike her will interpret as "lies and corruption."

THIS.
I cant think of anyone more qualified for the position? Can anyone name any other politician that can match her eighty plus years of government service? No, i didnt think so shitlord. Shes going to be the POTUS and AND GOD BLESS HER FOR IT.
>>
File: 1445970571889.gif (1 MB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1445970571889.gif
1 MB, 500x350
you know what? you're right, ive now seen the error of my ways.

I'm now a #ShillForHill
>>
>>73315322
She's a gun grabber. Simple as that for me.
>>
>>73315523
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYzsC2SBDCk
>>
shill thread do not respond
>>
>+0.02$
>>
>>73315322
Nobody hates her as much as everyone needs to see her in her place...

--IN FEDERAL PRISON.
>>
>>73315523
>cut from greater cloth
>born to a single mom coal burner

His dad might be a quality nigger that can pull the plow well but his mom gave him cuck genes for sure. Wouldn't be surprised if Michelle is sucking jay z off and that's what Beyonce was singing about.
>>
>>73315593
>That's why we want someone who isn't a politician

Nobody running for office "isn't a politician"
>>
>>73315756
RACISM? I'm ANTI-GENOCIDE, ANTI-RACIST, because I want to PRESERVE THE CONTINUED EXISTENCE OF MY RACE, nothing more nothing less.

>
I hope when the killing starts, your head is sliced off early and displayed on a pole for all to urinate on. You add nothing to this world, although your death could at least provide us with some momentary amusement.
HAHAHAHAH

You are a -USEFUL IDIOT- you have NOTHING to fight for. You have NO allies, NO friends, NO family. Your MASTERS will ABANDON you the moment any ''killings'' start. And you know what will happen then? ALL who oppose the white nationalist uprisings in Europe will be HUNTED DOWN, TORTURED AND EXECUTED.

YOU add nothing to this world, YOU DISGUSTING GENOCIDAL FREAK.
>>
File: 1457985331734.png (63 KB, 223x176) Image search: [Google]
1457985331734.png
63 KB, 223x176
>>73315756
>I hope when the killing starts, your head is sliced off early and displayed on a pole for all to urinate on. You add nothing to this world, although your death could at least provide us with some momentary amusement.

Nice edgy post there, hope you didn't cut yourself while coming up with that reply. :^)
>>
>>73316478
Trump has never held a political position in his life.
>>
>>73316140
>i can only think of things i dislike about her

how do you feel about whitewater, the masking of whitewater news items during the investigation through the deaths of Americans?

there seems to be an overall theme of deaths of Americans when it comes to the Clintons,

not surprising considering the Clinton dynasty was founded through human misery via the slave and opium trades,
>>
File: 2.jpg (42 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
42 KB, 480x477
>>73316478
You're fully aware of what I meant.
>>
>>73316554
No no, I hope he is right. I hope mass killings start as soon as possible in Europe. I can't wait to start massacring ANTI-WHITES.
>>
>>73316189
>I cant think of anyone more qualified for the position?

I'd take Ronald McDonald over her.

at least he dresses the part and I'm sure he would sound more presidential
>>
>>73316206
>She's a gun grabber.

as in part of her platform is attacking the constitution

she's fucking shameless, a Hitler
>>
>>73316613
Yeah, and I'm telling you you'll never get the thing you want. Cincinnatus has been dead for 2500 years.
>>
>>73316189
>I cant think of anyone more qualified for the position?

HOLY FUCK, making a declarative as a passive-aggressive statement.

Everyone you have ever known needs to be gassed.
>>
File: 57718.jpg (119 KB, 481x342) Image search: [Google]
57718.jpg
119 KB, 481x342
>>73316623
Oh, don't worry, I do want mass killings in Europe.
The sooner, the better..
>>
Someone please drop the Shillary copy pasti
>>
>>73316574
>Trump has never held a political position in his life.

he's in show business, it's pretty much the same thing
>>
She was fired during thr WATERGATE scandal for being a dishonest LAWYER. She has been lying in the face of the entire nation for her entire adult life.
>>
>>73315322
She is also widely considered to have been a terrible secretary of state.

>"All the lies and corruption" is a meaningless. Anybody who has held a public office for as long as she has is going to be involved with things that those who dislike her will interpret as "lies and corruption." It's part and parcel of being a politician.
It's okay to be a lying snake because others are doing it too!

>It takes a level of maturity and insight to speak objectively about these matters, and you aren't making the grade.
Calling others immature and basically saying "you wouldn't understand" doesn't really help your case at all
>>
>>73315322
The bitch is a criminal who wants to sell our national sovereignty. If she becomes president it's time for a civil war. We absolutely can not open more ways for foreign influence in our country.

A competent thief is just a thief that will be able to get away with robbing you.
>>
>>73316746
Exactly but some Americans love to sell away our rights for the illusion of safety. Even bernie isn't near the level of anti gun that she is, it's mind blowing people consider her the moderate. She thinks gun dealers and manufacturers should be held responsible for crimes committed with guns while her and Obama send fire arms to Mexican cartels kek.

Honestly, Hillary is the most dangerous candidate of them all and that's not even counting all the scandals.
>>
File: shillarys7.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1880) Image search: [Google]
shillarys7.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1880
>>73315322

(You) keep posting

We keep sagin'
>>
File: lol.png (44 KB, 1162x152) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
44 KB, 1162x152
every time Clinton wins

tis eletion fraud
>>
>>73315322
thanks OP this made me check out of the Trump Hotel and check into the #ClitaryHilton Hotel
>>
File: 1460493380394.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1460493380394.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
>>73316848
>>
>>73315322
>>73315410
>>73315523
>>73315594
>>73315756

Hilary is using an organization called Correct The Record for online shilling.

The current shilling campaign is called Barrier Breakers, and has as its stated goal:

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>http://correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
>>
>>73317577
That will be $1mil down the drain.
>>
>>73317156
You should wage a civil war as a one man army bro, good luck
>>
>Hillary paid one million dollars to piss off the internet.
>>
>>73315322
EXPECT 10 TIMES MORE NON WHITES IN THE COUNTRY LOL GOOD LUCK IF YOUR WHITE. LOLOLOL GOOD LUCK AMERICA AND GOODNIGHT
>>
>>73317740
That's not how a war works dipshit. I'm not stupid and you shouldn't underestimate the rage that exists in half of this country.
>>
>>73315410
Wow, an actual rational opinion on /pol/
>>
>>73317659
>That will be $1mil down the drain.

Agreed.

You can spot the shill threads, like this one, by the copypasta verbiage. OP's posts are right off some focus group tested polished turd script.
>>
In 30 years Hillary has accomplished literally nothing of value in her entire political career, and in fact has contributed to destabilization and unrest worldwide while using her position to take bribes and favors
>>
>>73315322
If troll: SAD! try harder
If shill: You're FIRED. Too obvious
>>
>>73317933
It's good for people to see the blatant shilling. The more you see it the more the illusion fades.
>>
>>73317884
Don't sell yourself short you got the power
>>
File: 1446606644792.png (55 KB, 281x355) Image search: [Google]
1446606644792.png
55 KB, 281x355
>>73315322
Well, when you put it that way...
>>
>>73317815
Look what our ancestors did to a continent of savages from a couple of shore villages
>>
>>73316550
You aren't bright enough to have earned the right to disagree with me.

You are an insignificant speck and the ideals you represent are those of other insignificant specks.

I can't wait until Obama gives the orders - I will go on a killing spree as the world has never seen.
>>
File: 1462561558528.jpg (508 KB, 967x1072) Image search: [Google]
1462561558528.jpg
508 KB, 967x1072
>>73315322
>Widely considered a good secretary of state.
Her own staff can't name one good thing she's done.
Are you forgetting about the SIX BILLION dollars she lost as secretary of state?
She had nothing but colossal fuck ups as secretary of state.
Waco
Libya
Benghazi
If she runs a country, like she did that job, we should all just burn this country to the ground, to get it over with now.
>>
>>73318207
>Obama gives the orders

like Obama can just issue orders, please
>>
>>73316848
I can't stand reflexive bashing of Goldman Sachs and other large investment banks. Wall Street firms have been responsible for a lot of shady and destructive behavior, which most certainly requires greater addressing than it currently does, but on the whole large investment firms such as Goldman Sachs are among the greatest forces for good in the history of mankind.
>>
>>73318207
>You aren't bright enough to have earned the right to disagree with me.
>You are an insignificant speck and the ideals you represent are those of other insignificant specks.

>tfw that sounds exactly like how Hillary Clinton thinks of the American people.

That should be her new campaign slogan!
>>
>>73317902
Almost nothing you said is either supportable or specific enough to be subject to debate.

I think you're just a troll.

Nobody could possibly be this stupid. Except, I guess, the blue-collar racist Trump supporters.

What a regrettable bunch of dead weight. Most of Kentucky, West Virginia, Western PA and upstate NY could be just gassed or fed to a meat grinder and the country would be none the worse.
>>
>>73315428
Canada has a female leader and look what its doing to the country.
>>
How crazy is Trump's latest policy proposal?

http://www.vox.com/2016/5/6/11607464/trump-haircut-default-debt

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/this-is-astounding
>>
>>73317933
>OP's posts are right off some focus group tested polished turd script.

this is all going towards these pricks having to just be themselves, thats when it will get interesting

but yeah they wasted the money which is evident in the fact that some of the budget went to 4chan passes and flood posting

I could have had this victory twisted up in a package for them, but instead I'll just be here shilling for Trump because it's more entertaining and he's got less history to talk about
>>
>>73318552

unfortunately for you, you're completely powerless and a totally pathetic waste :^)
>>
>>73315322
hope the 0.02$ was worth it
>>
Another shill thread? Remember to sage while GETTIJ DEM DUBSSSSS
>>
>>73317177
>Hillary is the most dangerous candidate of them all

remember when the oklahoma city bombing happened and the headlines were about that instead of what happened when Kenn Starr interviewed the Clintons about whitewater?

the Clintons gained political advantage from the deaths of Americans
>>
>>73318825
Lmao I meant theeeeese dubs
>>
File: Snapchat-4106161890969391475.jpg (308 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4106161890969391475.jpg
308 KB, 1080x1920
Wish I got paid to shitpost.
>>
>>73318825
>Another shill thread?

Yep. And the OP in this one is getting off script at times / going full cart wrangling sociopath retard.
>>
Hillary doesn't know how to be a real woman.
I doubt she's ever baked a pie or cake in her life.
>>
>>73318877
Ooooooooooooooh baby D U B S ALERT
Reply to this comment if you want dubs!!!
>>
>>73318112
True. Correct shilling requires subtelty and knowledge of the environment, which most shills lack.
Shilling in pol makes no sense
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 600x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 600x538
>>73315322
>"Establishment-type candidate"

You're going to want to reword that senpai.

Perhaps you are unaware, but people are not clamping for a corrupt establishment candidate at this juncture.

Good luck with your new job shill!
>>
>>73319074
ROLLIN FOR DA DUBS LETS GOOOOO
>>
>>73319112
Ooooh so close, my senpai. Off by 1. This is how you do it
>>
>>73318962
As far as facts, that's all I've done is provide them.

You, on the other hand, do nothing but provide written materials by others that you're too dumb to even understand well enough to properly use to support your arguments.

I mean, if you're a GED candidate with a resume thick on coal mining and slaugherhouse gigs and have a hard time with words larger than two syllables, then I understand why you're part of Trump's narrow swath of supporters.

Bernie Sanders does very well with the educated. Trump isn't winning *any* educated independents or Democrats.

I'm not completely writing off Trump because a terrorist attack would probably favor him, as would an an indictment against Clinton. Also, it's not unprecedented for negative television ads based purely on fiction to work (see: Willie Horton, Swift Boaters).

However, I also believe that in the very unlikely event that Trump enters the fall with any kind of a pucher's chance the CIA will probably have him killed.

Quite simply, there is virtually no possible way for him to ever actually become president.
>>
>>73318181
that was after a renascence and europe was exploding with bright minds and exploding with culture and inventiveness and now look what culture we got if you honestly believe we aren't fading away then your the one smoking dope and living under a rock. ever turn on a tv in the last 20 years or listen to the music today? It's only going to get pushed harder. hilary wants to be like merkel hilary is going to win presidency, 50% more of the white neighborhoods and especially cities today are going to be ethnic backwater immigrant neighborhoods and cities or at best mixed. after the demographic shift to white minority nation affixes itself onto america then the policy shifts to a 3rd world non western identity and western tradition is forever forgotten and replaced with SJW self hating femlogic and guiltcrafters
>>
>>73319221
Lmooooo now I'm off by one XD but not THIS time!
>>
>>73319221
Off by 1 too, fucking cucks.
>>
>>73319074
S T O P
T
O
P
>>
>>73315322

Fat old cunt who is literally a political chameleon. She will say, do, or order ANYTHING to cling to power. No matter what that office is, she lingers around it and kills anyone who tries to stop her.

Her and her family are the head of an actual mafia in America. It's a quiet mafia.

The Clintons, for all intensive purposes, are evil.
>>
>>73319270
>SJW self hating femlogic and guiltcrafters
This is a lie being propagated by Trump and many low-information voters, by the way.

Trump has been just as pro-interventionist as Hillary when it mattered.

In Libya:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/trump-claims-he-didnt-support-libya-intervention-but-he-did

In Iraq:

http://www.vox.com/2016/2/18/11057968/donald-trump-iraq-war-2002

He also called for 30,000 ground troops in Syria this year:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608

Trump's "isolationism" is a total lie. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>73318451
Name one thing Goldman Sachs has done for the good of mankind.
>>
>>73318451
wewewew take it down a notch Goldshekelberg
>>
>>73319426
>>73319512
It's not so much pro-Hillary as pro-capitalism. Wall Street is awesome.
>>
>>73315322
ONE
MILLION
DOLLARS
FOR THIS POST
>>
File: thatllbe19.95plusTIP.jpg (269 KB, 1279x1478) Image search: [Google]
thatllbe19.95plusTIP.jpg
269 KB, 1279x1478
>>73318451
>>73319238
>>73319418

$0.05 has been deposited to your account.

Correct the Record™ thanks you for your efforts.
>>
>>73319408
This is rich coming from a gullible buffoon who believes everything he reads on 4chan and Breitbart and directly copy/pastes meme "arguments."

The Buzzfeed article merely provided a video and transcript of his Trump's own words on the topic, which are unambiguous. In order to refute them, you'd have to prove the video they provided, which is a matter of public record, is fabricated.

Of course, you can't do that. You're the typical 4chan troll who spends his miserable life online and swallows any piece of right-wing propaganda you're fed.
>>
>>73319831

This sounds like it was typed by someone who isn't from here. Go back there.
>>
>>73319831

>copypasting meme arguments

speaking of...

>>>73098974
>>>73222089

:^)
>>
>>73319831

Do you deny that she's a fat old cunt?
>>
>>73320009
>This sounds like it was typed by someone who isn't from here. Go back there.

They're probably off-shored, using a proxy. Correct The Record making Hillary's shekels go further that way.

>http://correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
>>
File: 1462496585119.png (232 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
1462496585119.png
232 KB, 900x700
>>
File: 1462497686352.jpg (95 KB, 649x549) Image search: [Google]
1462497686352.jpg
95 KB, 649x549
>>
File: 1penny.jpg (13 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1penny.jpg
13 KB, 225x224
>>73315322
>$0.02 cents has been deposited into your Correct the Record account.
>>
File: 1462497884611.jpg (48 KB, 765x387) Image search: [Google]
1462497884611.jpg
48 KB, 765x387
>>
File: q5QDiQm[1].gif (2 MB, 356x226) Image search: [Google]
q5QDiQm[1].gif
2 MB, 356x226
>>73315322
I hate her face.
>>
File: Vote.jpg (51 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
Vote.jpg
51 KB, 500x490
>>73320374
>HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT

Monica 2016 is clearly a better choice!
>>
> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)
>>
File: monica-card.png (36 KB, 328x254) Image search: [Google]
monica-card.png
36 KB, 328x254
>>
File: Thick$hillary.gif (544 KB, 500x608) Image search: [Google]
Thick$hillary.gif
544 KB, 500x608
>>73320374
gets your huevos percolating doen't it WhoreHey
>>
>>73317055
Most of this has been disproven by the BOFA report
>>
File: Vince-Card.png (16 KB, 328x254) Image search: [Google]
Vince-Card.png
16 KB, 328x254
We can't forget Vince Foster.
>>
>>73319710
You made the statement, now back it up.
Name one good thing that Goldman Sachs has done for the good of mankind.
Are you afraid to validate the allegory and bombastic systems you're making?
>>
Hillary's VP is most likely going to be Elizabeth Warren.

If you follow both of them on Twitter, and have paid attention to their behavior over the last year, you know why.

1) Hillary wrote this article on Warren a year ago:
http://time.com/3823064/elizabeth-warren-2015-time-100/

2) Hillary hinted last month that she'd be working closely with Warren in the future:

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/04/06/hillary-clinton-hints-closely-working-elizabeth-warren.html

3) Warren has remained neutral during the primaries, but this makes sense from a strategic perspective. If she had endorsed Hillary, the Bernie faction would've accused her of being a sell-out. By staying neutral, she can more effectively act as a mediator between the two factions when she accepts the VP slot.

4) Warren is also free of the Cold War baggage that Bernie has. Her background -- Oklahoma native who was a Republican until the 1990s -- means she's not as much a liability in the VP slot as Bernie and other hard left candidates might be.

5) Hillary has said she wants a VP who can function as an attack dog. Warren has repeatedly attacked Trump and Cruz on Twitter. She first did this around a month ago, which I think was a test run to see how Trump might attack her during the general election. Her latest round came this week right after Trump won Indiana. Hillary's Twitter account retweeted this:

https://twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/727692197148119040 (embed)

Note that, as far as I can see, Hillary only retweets her campaign staff/advisers. Warren has been the exception. This is what convinced me that Warren's probably getting the VP nod. (I know Hillary doesn't handle all of her tweets manually, but that retweet was likely approved by her.)
>>
>>73316574
Neither had George Washington
>>
>>73320560
Uh, hello, shill.
Just saying but you aren't changing any opinions on /pol/ or 4chan so just go and shill on reddit or something.
>>
>>73320669
6) I know this choice seems to contradict "conventional wisdom" in many ways, but that's exactly why I think Hillary will go through with it. Recall that Bill's selection of Al Gore in 1992 also violated the "conventional wisdom" at the time. The CW -- that she needs someone from a swing state, that she needs a male or an ethnic minority for balance, that she needs someone much younger -- is mostly bunk anyway and not supported by data.

Hillary knows people think of her as a "safe, centrist, establishment-friendly" candidate, and she'll want a bold VP choice who'll force people to reconsider that image of her. A two female ticket with a progressive like Warren accomplishes that.

Likewise, a two female ticket will send Republican misogyny into overdrive, especially with Trump as the nominee with his high disapproval ratings among women. It'll bait them into alienating more and more female voters.

I also think President Hillary will govern to the left of her husband, for the reasons outlined here:

http://www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com/2016/04/thankfully-the-90s-are-over
>>
>>73320644
Bombastic statements.
Auto correct went goofy on me.
>>
>>73320644

A Goldman Sachs International adviser defended compensation in the finance industry as his company plans a near-record year for pay, saying the spending will help boost the economy. “We have to tolerate the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity and opportunity for all,” Brian Griffiths ... said yesterday at a panel discussion hosted by St. Paul’s Cathedral in London.

At the same time that Wall Street’s pay has skyrocketed, pay cuts in other sectors “are occurring more frequently than at any time since the Great Depression.”...

A defense of inequality and trickle down in one statement. That's a political winner. By the way, there's little evidence for either claim. Trickle down doesn't work, and recent increases in inequality have not led to higher economic growth than we had before.
>>
>>73315322
>She's widely considered to have been a very good secretary of state

every general who has been asked about her foreign policy hates the bitch so i'm curious as to who these people considering her "good" are
>>
>>73315322
>>73315756
>>73315594
>>73315523
>>73315410
>>73315756
>>73318207
>>73318552
>>73318685
>>73319238
>>73319418
>>73319710
>>73319831
>>73320669

These posts are sponsored by Hillary™, a proud supporter of Goldman Sachs!

Really, you could be less subtle about it, shill.
>>
File: 1462415545920.jpg (57 KB, 960x523) Image search: [Google]
1462415545920.jpg
57 KB, 960x523
>>73315322
She's a racist
Bill's a rapist
What more do you need?
>>
>>73320669
>Warren's the only female senator that hasn't endorsed $Hillary
>Clinton vindictiveness is legendary
>implying anyone on /pol gives a tin shit about Princess Fauxahontas

>another $0.02 cents deposited into your Correct the Record account
>>
Hmm, this one is bad enough it might actually be a bot. It's like a retarded, spammy version of Cleverbot, just not clever.
>>
>>73320712
I guess you can't make a rebuttal against the BOFA report.

Looks like you are BTFO
>>
>>73320224
Can you just tell me if this one is fake too so I don't have to waste more time fact-checking.

>>73320250
This one at least isn't a complete lie so good on you.
>>
File: VpMePlease.gif (1 MB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
VpMePlease.gif
1 MB, 600x400
>>73320875
>>
>>73320883
but you have no report though
>>
>>73320822

Pros on Goldman Sachs:

These guys do what everybody else does, and that is protect their livelihood in a society that prizes monetary success above everything. They are a labor union and a band of thieves. And there is honor among thieves, that's why they pay bonuses to everyone all the way down to the kitchen staff. They are a relatively small highly motivated minority with a huge stake in the way things are. The rest of us, the majority, also have a stake in it, but our individual stakes are smaller, so we care but not as much yet. There are plenty of small minorities like these, starting cab drivers in NY city. Until some other motivated minority takes them on, nothing will change. So, that's what I would be looking for... see who they crossed and whether those groups have the resources to fight back.
>>
File: 1460405701550.jpg (113 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
1460405701550.jpg
113 KB, 980x551
Bill Burr explains why he hates Hillary, and it's glorious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFRTZ4JEWA
>>
>>73320822
> trickle down
Yeah. You're so full of shit. That's been proven ineffective by the lady twenty years of economics.
Wall street pay skyrocketed because of a bail out.
Nice cut and paste argument. None of that deals with the "good of mankind" as you stated.
>>
>>73315322
>Voted for war in Iraq
>Instrumental in intervening in Libya, when other options were available
>Favors a more interventionist approach in Syria
>History of flip flopping that suggests a lack of political courage - leading according to the polls
>For example, making gay rights a fixture of her campaign, despite opposing gay marriage until 2013
>Multiple ugly and obvious lies on the record
>Wed too closely to big money interests to be reasonably expected to make good on her promises to crack down on toxic lobbying and frail regulations which brought down the world economy in 2008, and may do so again.

That said, she is well known for being a master of the technicalities of policy making, strives for complete knowledge of the legislation she supports (which makes her flip flopping more galling, really), and has a platform which isn't totally counterproductive. Unlike Trump, she will also be able to administrate effectively, as perhaps a quarter of republicans will oppose Trump's proposals, as well as 100% of the democrats, making him a lame duck from the get go.

Although I find Trump massively entertaining and the memes second to none, I don't think Clinton will abandon our allies, gift our enemies with propaganda through hateful rhetoric, nor make vast chunks of America loath each other. On the other hand, there's a fair chance Trump will do all of these things.
>>
File: 1462417410922.jpg (120 KB, 810x629) Image search: [Google]
1462417410922.jpg
120 KB, 810x629
>>73315322

For the shills in this thread

How do I go about getting paid to shill for hill?

I spend enough time here, I'd rather enjoy getting paid to shitpost.
>>
>>73320865
do you think he's payed per hour, or per post?
>>
>>73321313
Except the "policy making" will further cuck America domestically and internationally - PASS
>>
>>73321224

SEE: >>73321014

You can't refute shit hahah
>>
>>73321313
>Although I find Trump massively entertaining and the memes second to none, I don't think Clinton will abandon our allies, gift our enemies with propaganda through hateful rhetoric, nor make vast chunks of America loath each other. On the other hand, there's a fair chance Trump will do all of these things.

No, Trump's policies as he's currently outlined them would be an utter disaster -- his tax policy, his foreign policy, his trade policy, etc. Basically the only people who support him are dim-witted teenagers on 4chan and Reddit, blue-collar morons, and Deep South rednecks. It's an alliance of this country's genetic garbage.
>>
>>73321518

Per post.

Fuck this idiot.
>>
>>73321028
This is way better than I expected.
>>
>>73321660

Thanks for Correcting The Record, and helping Hillary Break Barriers or social media

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>>
File: trumpincredulous.png (255 KB, 435x465) Image search: [Google]
trumpincredulous.png
255 KB, 435x465
>>73318451
>>73321014
>>73320822

>yfw a hillary shill comes into /pol/ trying to unironically defend Goldman Sachs

How stupid are the people of correct the record?
>>
>>73315594
>s opposed to is so profoundly ignorant that it's scary.

both the democratic and republican parties have done so well destroying the constition and giving the president powers that he was never intended to have that no matter how much 'congress' is hostile to the president, he could still do whatever the fuck he wanted and THATS the real reason the republicans and democrats fear trump.

the congress, and everyone who has invested money into bribing it, is no longer necessary for the federal government to function.
>>
File: 1462622784478.jpg (365 KB, 860x652) Image search: [Google]
1462622784478.jpg
365 KB, 860x652
>>73321660
$1 million and YOU'RE the best they could get

the stains on your mother's sheets could do a better job
>>
>>73321875
Whats wrong with Goldman Sachs? Or do you just like to circlejerk against them because its a dank meme?
>>
>>73315322

Let's talk about this poster. Spending 12 hours a day, receiving $4 an hour, he struggles to survive on a weekly income of $288. He takes Sundays off to distract himself from the abject emptiness of his career, staring at his withered fingertips and wondering where it all went wrong.

Some part of him begins to wonder if he's actually started to believe the things he's paid to post; another, smaller part of himself wonders which online persona he's created is the best reflection of the person he once was.

He can hardly remember those days. The innocence, a time before he even knew the names of presidential candidates before he saw them on the TV come election day. Everything seemed so beautiful, so happy. The future was so bright.

Then came the recession. OP graduated alongside millions of other bright, hopeful, ambitious up-and-comers. But OP just wasn't bright enough. Not ambitious enough. And as he received job rejection after job rejection - more often than not, no answer at all - he began to drift into listlessness, depression, and failure.

His life slowly passed him by. Day after day, year after year. He survived off the largesse of his disappointed parents, who wondered what happened to the bright boy whose future seemed so promising.

That is, until finally, at last, in 2016, an opportunity opened for him - to shill for Hillary Clinton, a person who until now had meant as little to him as he had meant to the countless McDonald's managers who had trashed his bare resume. This was his one opportunity. His one shot. And he used it to vent all his ineffectual rage, all his impotent self-pity, into the void of the internet, even as he spoke words that were not his own, passed along by some upper executive. Wondering, all along -

is anyone finally listening to me?
>>
>>73321898
Look, it's not my fault most right-wingers are dim-witted cavemen who are repulsive to most people.

You losers have no impulse control or self-awareness whatsoever. That's why the more people see what the right-wing really represents, the more they reject it:

https://twitter.com/wpjenna/status/727311924187283457 (embed)
>>
>>73315322
She would be the Commander in Chief, and she doesn't take defense of the country seriously. She has no sense of responsibility or gravity. She doesn't take the time to understand why rules exist. She brazenly assumes that country's resources exist for her use.

She's a fucking joke.
>>
File: Bill Picks another.jpg (21 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Bill Picks another.jpg
21 KB, 480x480
>>
>>73321930

They crashed the world economy in '08, got trillions in bailouts, said economy still hasn't recovered but they're glad to rape poor countries and buy politicians in the meantime.
>>
>>73321989
Yep, that's why the right-wingers need to spend $1 million "correcting the record" on social media regarding how utterly fucked they are.

Wait, nope
>>
>>73321660
Rip off the taxpayers as "a force of good for mankind".
You've flipped from calling them a force of good, to a band of thieves.
Thanks buddy. No possible way I will vote for a band of thieves.
>>
>>73316189
Yes I am excited for these meme election to be over so she can get to work
>>
>>73315322
I hate hillary but I hate your retard ass more.
>>
>>73321971
Who the fuck said it was a script? I was just describing the facts. Trump supporters are not intelligent people and they're a drag on the country.

Latest poll has Clinton beating Trump by 13% points, btw.
>>
Only Hillary understands the need, as McCain and Goldwater (who she volunteered for) did before her, to purify the world in nuclear fire. Someone needs to stand up to Russia and also industrial civilization as we know it.

If you want to accelerate The Happening, vote Hillary.
>>
>>73315322
>very good secretary of state

$0.04 has been deposited into your account.

$19.96 left to go before you can claim your Amazon gift card.
>>
>>73322239
I honestly think she would get things done if she were president. She is well respected experienced and qualified. I honestly think she would be a pretty good president.
>>
>>73315322

By who? Huma?
>>
>>73322271
Polls had Romney beating Obama in a landslide this far out too
>>
>>73322271

Get help. It's not too late to turn your life around. You're better than this
>>
>>73315322
Baghdad Bob is speaking!
>>
File: BaghdadBob.gif (12 KB, 309x199) Image search: [Google]
BaghdadBob.gif
12 KB, 309x199
>>73322515
There's nothing to see here.
>>
File: 2bknrcd.jpg (79 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
2bknrcd.jpg
79 KB, 500x481
>>73322423
>honestly
>honestly
>honestly

$0.02 cents deposited into your account
>>
>>73322493
To be fair, I also have no idea how to pour a beer, so that makes Clinton more like me.
>>
File: 1462433607459.jpg (36 KB, 540x365) Image search: [Google]
1462433607459.jpg
36 KB, 540x365
>>73322423
Yes lap dog. You don't have to repeat the same sentence three times in one statement for people to understand you're a walking talking advertisement.
>>
>>73321313

I actually do think Al Franken would be a solid choice for Hillary's VP, insofar as he's unconventional and has populist appeal. His comedian background would make it difficult for Trump's jabs to stick. And unlike Trump, he's smart and substantial on policy and holds a statewide office, so he wouldn't damage the credibility of the ticket.
>>
>>73322423
Little Shlomo slowly tries to make his way to his computer. His extreme physical weight makes it much harder for him to navigate properly across the room's floor, littered with empty Mt. Dew bottles and all kinds of various dragon dildos. He seats in his dirty and run-down chair, which groans at the shock of his 200, extremely heavy pounds bearing down on it, and presses the start button on his outdated computer. As his computer boots up with a humming sound, Shlomo picks up a dossier from the trash-littered floor and examines it. It's his trusty old manual made by the JIDF, containing various instructions for debate with anti-Zionists in online forums. He proceeds to open the dossier with his fat, and very smelly hands. One of Shlomo's fat arms accidently knocks down one of his countless empty Vaseline tubes, and underneath exposes an old picture which he had long forgotten. Shlomo was utterly surprised to see it was still there. "Oh Miranda, you dirty Gentile Schietze, why wouldn't you love me?" Shlomo whimpers under his heavy breath. Suddenly, all of his repressed and painful memories back from high school return to Shlomo. Being rejected by his love, her filthy goyim friends laughing at him, him starting to cry and running off like so many times before. To this day he remains a bitter and hate-filled virgin.
>>
>>73322718
>>73322423
He always blamed the Gentiles for his own failures. "I don't need this stupid Schietze anyway, or any inferior white Gentile cattle girl for that matter," Shlomo bitterly mumbles, filled with his own impotent anger, and proceeds to throw the picture of Miranda into the trash, which is already filled to the brim with used Kleenex tissue papers. Finally logging into his computer, Shlomo is greeted by his home wallpaper, consisting of a huge black cock. After discovering the Internet, he soon found an outlet for his repressed sexuality, by fapping to cuckold porn.
>>
>>73322423
>>73322752
He wanted to approach Tyrone about his feelings, just so he could lose his virginity before he turned 25. Still, Shlomo had not found the courage to talk to Tyrone, or anyone except for his mother after he finished high school, for that matter. "I always just wanted to suck your black dick, Tyrone," he sighed. Shlomo opens up his outdated Internet Explorer, and searches on Bing for 4chan's "Politically Incorrect" sub-board. Suddenly, he remembers his mother's words. She always told him to get a job in real estate, or become a lawyer like his father, Moshe Davidsteingolemwitz. "Please get a real job, Shlomo. I'm begging you," she would say. But she just doesn't understand. She doesn't understand how utterly important it is to protect the chosen nation of Israel from these scumbag Stormfags and Arab-Palestinians on the Internet, whose ultimate goal it is to wipe him off the map. Shlomo now begins to type on his keyboard. "Fucking racist Stormfags, listen up here..." After a short time of posting on 4chan, Shlomo is sweaty and frustrated yet again, like so often before. "Fucking goyim scum!" he aggressively yells at his computer monitor. Shlomo is so upset that he actually knocks his Fluttershy pony figure off his desk. Little Shlomo sniffs his tears away and forces himself to calm down for a little while. "I'm sorry, Fluttershy," he says. Shlomo then turns to his wall, which he has covered in JIDF, MLP and cuck posters. In the midst of this most unholy mess is a framed picture with the arched words "Remember the 66 billion." Now, Shlomo euphorically salutes his wall, and with a burning passion for Israel in his heart, sitting in his mom's basement, he types endlessly. "Oh, you goshdarn goyim Stormfags..."
>>
>>73322698
TILT THE MOTHERFUCKING GLASS

and pour slowly
>>
>>73322752

She should wait a really long time before announcing who her VP is - whomever it is. Up until the convention.

Other smart moves would be either Kaine or Warner.

Word has it that Trump is busy deciding between Omarosa, Joe the Plumber or the bloated remains of Chris Christie. Not a chance in hell either way
>>
>>73315322
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
File: IMG_0340.png (2 MB, 1147x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0340.png
2 MB, 1147x768
its time to correct the record on Hillary

I honestly think she would get things done if she were president

>>
Tim Kaine would've made a great VP for Obama if Biden declined, but he's too "safe" and uninspiring for this election. He's affable and has a solid resume, but he won't bring any excitement to the ticket, and I can't imagine him faring well if Trump goes after him. Kaine suffers from the same charisma deficit that Jeb did. Mark Warner likewise.

I actually do think Al Franken would be a solid choice, insofar as he's unconventional and has populist appeal. His comedian background would make it difficult for Trump's jabs to stick. And unlike Trump, he's smart and substantial on policy and holds a statewide office, so he wouldn't damage the credibility of the ticket.

Amy Klobuchar, also from Minnesota, is an intriguing possibility if Clinton wants a two female ticket with someone besides Warren.

Julian Castro was a popular choice back when it was thought Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio might be the nominee, but he's fallen out of favor. I think he'd be a disaster anyway because his resume is so thin and he's such an obviously pandering choice. I don't think Clinton needs a Hispanic VP with Trump on the opposing side, but if she does, Tom Perez is the better pick.

I think the irony of this election is that a daring choice which might prove risky in a normal election year is actually less risky this year, while playing it too safe could potentially backfire on Clinton by deflating the base's enthusiasm.
>>
File: 1462280629307.jpg (323 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462280629307.jpg
323 KB, 1080x1080
>>73322978
Rape might be made legal. She says defending her husband from rape allegations almost bankrupted her.
>>
File: gee....jpg (69 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
gee....jpg
69 KB, 501x585
>>73323107
>>
>>73322978
There not a single valid reason for a thinking person to vote for Donald Trump.
>>
>>73322909
>pretending like anyone in this thread is interested in your scripted VP talking points

>another $0.02 cents deposited into your account

>honestly
>honestly
>honestly
>>
File: 1460557192258.png (31 KB, 456x500) Image search: [Google]
1460557192258.png
31 KB, 456x500
>>73321930
How fucking obviously new are you?
>>
>>73323107
>while playing it too safe could potentially backfire on Clinton by deflating the base's enthusiasm

>implying the base has ANY enthusiasm for $Hillary

>honestly
>honestly
>honestly
>honestly
>>
>>73323200

The idea that Hillary is a less qualified candidate or would be a less effective president than Donald Trump is a exercise in a pitiful level of ignorance. Hillary Clinton is a centrist, establishment-type candidate who will change nothing, but will also run the country reasonably well for however long she serves and who will not do anything reckless. She will also likely make excellent supreme court appointments.
>>
File: 1458373919436.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458373919436.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>73322714
>>73323107
>I actually do think Al Franken would be a solid choice, insofar as he's unconventional and has populist appeal. His comedian background would make it difficult for Trump's jabs to stick. And unlike Trump, he's smart and substantial on policy and holds a statewide office, so he wouldn't damage the credibility of the ticket.

Are you even trying anymore correct the record?
>>
File: jou.png (3 KB, 209x242) Image search: [Google]
jou.png
3 KB, 209x242
>>73323351
>who will not do anything reckless
She'll just invade more countries in the middle east, nothing reckless
>>
>>73323381
Whats wrong with Al Franken?
>>
File: 3bknrcd.jpg (33 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
3bknrcd.jpg
33 KB, 420x420
>>73323351
>>73315322

>honestly
>honestly
>honestly
>honestly
>honestly
>>
File: 1461776879929.jpg (116 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1461776879929.jpg
116 KB, 720x720
>>73323446
You left out part of that.
Invade them while making arms deals with their neighbors.
She wouldn't do anything, without the ability to make shekels off of both sides.
Pic related
>>
File: 1462462186755.png (29 KB, 250x280) Image search: [Google]
1462462186755.png
29 KB, 250x280
>>73323450
You slipped up and copied your paid script about al franken twice.

People from the right and from the left, whether they be Bernie supporters or Trump supporters, despise this kind of paid AstroTurf shilling. The only thing you are going to accomplish here is solidifying the tremendous dislike most people already have for Shillary.
>>
>>73323861
You're delusional if you think Trump has a chance against H-dog
>>
>>73323861
A'men.
It's like he thinks we can't put his cut and paste statements through Google.
>>
>>73323861
"Correct the Record" = "Broken Record"

>honestly
>honestly
>honestly
>>
>>73315322
Hillary Clinton is the standard-bearer of the status-quo. Every other presidential candidate is advocating for comprehensive reform, in one direction or the other. Whether or not you consider Hillary to be competent based on her experience, irrespective of her personal incompetence, depends on whether you consider the United States government as is to be competent.
>>
>>73324033
You're not even capable of formulating original responses - what a waste of $1 million

>honestly
>honestly
>>
>>73324122
This doesn't in any way support your earlier hypothesis that she will be "bad."

It's about her campaigning skills. Which she'll require barely any of to defeat Donald Trump, anyway.

The qualities that make for a good candidate have little in common with the qualities that would make a good president. Hillary Clinton's potential weaknesses as a candidate are generally known and agreed upon by most commentators.

The point of this piece is about how she might have lost to Bernie Sanders. But, she didn't, so this piece is already irrelevant.
>>
>>73324033
Go back to plebbit.
>>
>>73324257
Why? Hillary is a shoo in and its delusional to say otherwise. Not enough dems will convert to republican to vote for Trump
>>
>>73318685
The Vox writeup seems fair, but it's not immediately clear to me that interest rates on other types of debt would go up. Few, if any, floating-rate securities are directly priced off of Treasuries. And while people view Treasury yields as a proxy for the "risk-free rate", a sudden decision by the US government to not honor that debt would make it clear that it was not risk-free.

But what's clear is that nobody knows what the hell would happen in this scenario, but the consequences would almost undoubtedly be bad in the short term and/or the long term, which is a good reason for not trying it.
>>
immigration
>>
>>73324349
>>73324033

If Hillary thought Trump didn't have a chance, she wouldn't be paying you to waste your time here.

It's painfully obvious you're being paid by the way.
>>
File: liberals.jpg (57 KB, 878x806) Image search: [Google]
liberals.jpg
57 KB, 878x806
>>73324349
you underestimate the retardation of the bernouts
>>
>>73324502
Trump has no chance of winning. Anyone but a buffoon redneck thinks he does.

Hillary is up in the polls which proves it

"At the starting gate: Clinton leads Trump by double-digits"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-poll-general-election/
>>
>>73321313
Best post in this thread.
>>
>>73324731
>honestly
>honestly
>honestly
>>
>>73316574
Neither had George Washington but I guess you nigger lovers wouldn't even have the brains to know that Washington was in fact at one point a senior British officer who loved his homeland so much he lived and died for it.
>>
>>73324731
>Cherry picked polls

She's up, but not by double digits

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Also like I said, if you truly think Trump has no chance, why are you here shilling?
>>
File: 1459639143122.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459639143122.gif
2 MB, 200x200
So this guy has been copying and pasting all kinds of random arguments from leftist websites and articles to this thread for the past TWO FUCKING HOURS. No sane person would ever consider doing this.

So please come clean hillary shill, how much are you being paid to do this? And how do I get such a coveted job? I would love to earn money shitposting on a japanese cartoon imageboard.
>>
>>73324033
No more delusional than you are, by thinking anything you post will affect any one's opinion.
You're wasting your time here. Most people won't be influenced by your coked out, copy-paste pseudo arguments.
>>
>>73324731
Shooshoo shill
>>
I don't hate her. In fact, I'm voting for her.
>>
>>73325484
hello shill
changing your IP doesn't make your opinion any more valuable
>>
>>73315322
libya, syria, egypt, tunisia, yeah she was a great secretary of state if you are jihadist shitlord. Are you fucking retarded OP? Nothing reckless? Nice bait faggot.
>>
>>73315523
Obama has completely cucked America. He has given people completely worthless healthcare and has caused the USA to be much less safe and has wrecked the oil and coal industries among others. He is the biggest piece of shit known to man and I hope he gets cancer and dies soon. Fuck that piece of shit faggot.
>>
>>73324731
Your new is showing
>>
>>73321581
>Fracking
>Bad
wew lad
>>
File: Tired HIllary DW.jpg (187 KB, 468x592) Image search: [Google]
Tired HIllary DW.jpg
187 KB, 468x592
>>73315322
"6 Words."
>>
>>73325484
I prefer Sanders to Clinton, but I don't think Clinton is horrible or anything. I'll definitely be voting for her over Trump.
>>
>>73326244
Every time I see so many leaves posting so much garbage, I'm about to block them. Someone like you shows up and re affirms my faith that Canadians aren't all clueless.
You're a bit overboard on the presentation, and short on facts, but I don't disagree.
The Canadian who posts "Obama is the best president ever". I think /pol/ would make a go fund me (my phone separates them) to have his hands broken.
I've never seen more blatant ignorance.

I'd like to have 5 minutes in a boxing ring with him.
>>
>>73327211
Your new* is showing
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>73315322
>>73315410
Samefagging again chaim? This is boring now.
>>
>>73327265
I am American living in this multi-cult shithole known as Toronto. I always talk up trump here. Canadians are such dumbshits. I am thrilled to meet other Americans when I do but that is not often.
>>
>>73326002
It's hard for me to envision Trump winning when there's at least a 30% chance he loses Utah.
>>
>>73315322
Let's talk about Benghazi for a moment. She left the ambassador and his defenders to die, when she could have taken action. That in itself is treasonous. But she THEN tried to deflect blame for her criminal neglect of the situation by stating that it was some spur-of-the-moment reaction to a clearly poorly thought out, and asinine video.

That's called a "LIE". Which segues nicely to your next fantasy,

This is subjectively rubbish on every level. First, she hasn't held "public office" for very long, and what she did as a US senator can be described as robbery for she did nothing while getting paid fabulously. Name something she accomplished as senator, I'll wait.
She lied about Benghazi, it's irrefutable. Watch video of her testimony before Congress... "what difference, at this point, does it make" is damning and you cannot deny this.
There are thousands upon thousands of American politicians whose careers have never been attacked as "lies and corruption" without duly deserving it.

>It takes a level of maturity and insight to speak objectively about these matters, and you aren't making the grade.

Heresay, your honor. This is ad hominem and is discarded.

>There are plenty of things about Hillary Clinton that I don't care for and I didn't even support her way back 2000 when she ran for Senator of NY (I considered her an opportunistic carpet-bagger).

She hasn't changed her stripes, why should you?

>That said, the idea that she'd is a less qualified candidate or would be a less effective president than Donald Trump is a exercise in a pitiful level of ignorance.

More ad hominem.

>Hillary Clinton is a centrist, establishment-type candidate

No, she isn't. Not a bit. She hates the Second Amendment, therefore is an
ENEMY
TO
THE
CONSTITUTION.
But be heartened, the First Amendment is next.
>>
File: 1459362227459.jpg (21 KB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
1459362227459.jpg
21 KB, 270x263
>>73327211
Liar.
You defended Goldman Sachs, and say you prefer Sanders?
You have flipped more in this thread than a rave chick on a Friday night.

Remember, we can see what you posted, you frosted flake.
>>
>>73327441
when Trump wins I am going home. I just can't stand to be in Obama's America.
>>
>>73315322
>>73315410
I know you're getting paid to shitpost but this one was a failure. Good job.
>>
>>73327486

"Trump is less hawkish than Clinton"

This is a lie being propagated by Trump and many low-information voters, by the way.

Trump has been just as pro-interventionist as Hillary when it mattered.

In Libya:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/trump-claims-he-didnt-support-libya-intervention-but-he-did

In Iraq:

http://www.vox.com/2016/2/18/11057968/donald-trump-iraq-war-2002

He also called for 30,000 ground troops in Syria this year:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608

Trump's "isolationism" is a total lie. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>73326244
>completely worthless healthcare

expensive healthcare is better than no healthcare.

at least now i won't lose my house if i get cancer.
>>
>>73327486
libya is key to everything. She actually facilitated arms transfers to Syria against the advice of the pentagon. She refused to declare boko haram a terror group. That is who kidnapped the school girls in Nigeria. She supports terrorism.
>>
File: King of Autism.jpg (154 KB, 801x599) Image search: [Google]
King of Autism.jpg
154 KB, 801x599
>>73327615
>Healthcare

>Health Insurance

Your autism is showing, faggot.
>>
File: 1462472319683.jpg (66 KB, 1024x559) Image search: [Google]
1462472319683.jpg
66 KB, 1024x559
>>73327441
Just had to give you respect.
Glad to put something positive, in this black hole of a thread, and have it well received.
Love and respect.
No homo.
>>
>>73327615

Yes if you have just $500 per month to pay (otherwise you get penalized) then you will get top notch healthcare at your disposal (even though my Grandma with cancer just died)
>>
>>73327615
well I would call healthcare with a 5000 deductible worthless.
>>
>>73327577

You replied to my post, thanks.

But you haven't addressed
ANY
FUCKING
THING
I
SAID

YOU
SHILL
>>
She will be the best president since Roosevelt. She's going to be amazing.
>>
I AM DISAPPOINTED IN /POL/

HOW DO YOU LET THESE SHIT THREADS GET SO FAR?

THIS IS AN OBVIOUS PAID SHILL

*** DO NOT LET THEM MAKE THEIR MONEY HERE***

SAGE IN OPTIONS

IT'S NOT HARD

SAGE IN OPTIONS YOU RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>73327706
I can't wait for Trump to win though, all the cucks and blacks and latinos are going to come to Canada and I am going home to the US. Win Win.
>>
>>73327577
>>73319418

>honestly
>honestly
>honestly

>another $0.02 deposited into your account
>>
File: 1446759499196.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1446759499196.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>73315322
Nice pasta.
Remember to sage.
>>

SAGE IN OPTIONS

IT'S NOT HARD

SAGE IN OPTIONS YOU RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>73327768
Reply to my post first. You didn't disprove what I said
>>
>>73327577
>buzzfeed
>vox
>politico

You know these

aren't
news
sources,

but opinion trash, right?
>>
File: 1343902036209.png (43 KB, 277x281) Image search: [Google]
1343902036209.png
43 KB, 277x281
>>73315322
>wanting a woman as president
cuck
>>
>>73322493
>that beer
How is it even possible to fuck up so badly pouring a beer, it's 3/4 foam holy fuck
>>
>>73327788
The number of Sanders supporters who switch to Trump will be miniscule. Why would they switch? Trump stands for nearly the opposite of Bernie's platform.

As far as facts, that's all I've done is provide them.

You, on the other hand, do nothing but provide written materials by others that you're too dumb to even understand well enough to properly use to support your arguments.

I mean, if you're a GED candidate with a resume thick on coal mining and slaugherhouse gigs and have a hard time with words larger than two syllables, then I understand why you're part of Trump's narrow swath of supporters.

Bernie Sanders does very well with the educated. Trump isn't winning *any* educated independents or Democrats.

I'm not completely writing off Trump because a terrorist attack would probably favor him, as would an an indictment against Clinton. Also, it's not unprecedented for negative television ads based purely on fiction to work (see: Willie Horton, Swift Boaters).

However, I also believe that in the very unlikely event that Trump enters the fall with any kind of a pucher's chance the CIA will probably have him killed.

Quite simply, there is virtually no possible way for him to ever actually become president.
>>
>>73327688
>autism
>>

SAGE IN OPTIONS

IT'S NOT HARD

SAGE IN OPTIONS YOU RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>73315322
> establishment-type candidate who will change nothing
There's your answer, OP
>>
>>73328111

You sound like a person who enjoys wasting other people's time.
>>
File: 1455237978733.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1455237978733.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1600
>>73328111
keep sucking black dick, faggot
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.