[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does Mexico do with its illegals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 551x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 551x540
On /pol its brought up that Mexico is hypocritical in the sense of their dealing with illegals and their criticism of ours. Does anyone have examples or facts to back up these frequent claims?

I'm genuinely interested, as I have a college debate regarding immigration and ethics. My opponent is making a moral argument and saying we need to be embracing like other nations.
>>
>>73315246
Doe that wall actually run from coast to coast?
>>
>>73315401
I don't think pic related is entirely accurate,(in the sense there's no wall but just enforcement)but it's posted frequently here.
>>
>>73315246
Yes. To Mexico a wall separating Mexico from Panama/Nicaragua and their violent governments is okay but a wall keeping the Cartels from conducting business is bad because the Cartels OWN Mexico....
>>
>>73315401
>Doe that wall actually run from coast to coast?

They don't have a wall. Immigrants form Central America (mainly from El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala the porest countries in the region) they travel by feet or hooping in trains through the route called "La Bestia"

They are treated very poorly and can be tortured or killed by drug gangs or by Police officers.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/04/mexico-torture-migrants-citizens-central-america

If you want to search more information about it just search "central american immigrants in mexico" and a lot of articles will show up that will help you in your debate.
>>
>>73315816
>To Mexico a wall separating Mexico from Panama/Nicaragua

lol wut?

it's clear in OP's map that Mexico borders Guatemala and most immigrants to Mexico are form Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador, the most unstable, poorest and violent countries in Central America.

Nicaragua is poor but not violent and most of their people immigrate to my country, and Panama is doing well thanks to money laundering and using said money to invest in infrastructure.
>>
>>73316503
I Picked two random countries.

Everything south of Mexico is a threat to Mexico until you've reached Brazil.
>>
>>73316687
>Everything south of Mexico is a threat to Mexico until you've reached Brazil.

Chicano detected
>>
>>73315246
I've been on a few busses in southern mexico that got boarded my federales with submachineguns looking for illegals. I never saw them catch one but i got the feeling if they did it wouldn't be pretty. I was obviously a gringo and they treated me well but they yelled at other people in mexican that were slow with id.

There isn't a wall but there are checkpoints. And these bus boardings were inside mexico by about 50 miles. So yea mexico definitely enforces immigration laws on it's southern border.
>>
>>73316024
Thank you very much!
>>
>>73317042
> yelled at other people in mexican
>>
File: build_southern_wall.jpg (99 KB, 478x434) Image search: [Google]
build_southern_wall.jpg
99 KB, 478x434
>>73316687

Not really a threat to us, most of the time they just pass through to get into the USA
(But still, I want a fucking wall on the south)
>>
>>73317286
>> yelled at other people in mexican
that's perfectly legit.
there is Spanish, then there is mexcan Spanish
just like there is english, that the uk uses
and there is American the u.s. speaks
>>
>>73317482
Sauce on pic?
>>
>>73317739

https://www.ifitweremyhome.com/
>>
I don't think that wall exists someone use Google earth or look it up
>>
File: mex-guate-border-by-miriam.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
mex-guate-border-by-miriam.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
>>73315246
>>73320050
There is no wall, migrants from central america cross the Suchiate river bribing border police officers with 100 pesos.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.