[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 0 press freedom.png (142 KB, 960x684) Image search: [Google]
0 press freedom.png
142 KB, 960x684
WTF
>>
>>73314368
What's happening to Kaliningrad?
>>
>>73314368
>world press freedom visualised
>USA only satisfactory situation
wtf
>sweden/eurocucks ban hate speech, they have good situation
oh this explains everything
>>
>>73314676
They don't censor news, they jus't don't tell them, there's a difference.
>>
File: Bitches and Whores.png (202 KB, 188x424) Image search: [Google]
Bitches and Whores.png
202 KB, 188x424
>German press is satisfactory
>They automatically censor shit like that Blink 182 parody
>>
>>73314676
US 47th rank
Eriteria last, NK second last, Turkmen, the lesser known NK, third last
>>
>>73314368
Ha! We are as free as The Land of The Free!
>>
File: 1462295545148.png (301 KB, 680x490) Image search: [Google]
1462295545148.png
301 KB, 680x490
>>73314890
except its not really a difference tho
>>
>>73314890
I'm pretty sure if they actually wanted to publish an anti-invader story, the government wouldn't let them and arrest them if they do.
>>
>>73314368

What a crock of shit.

Germany/Swedish freedom of press. Yeah right.
>>
>>73314368
>usa behind germany

lol

you literally can't even say nazi or you go to jail
>>
What's up with Japan?
>>
>freedom of speech
>freedom of press

Different things even if related.
>>
>>73314368
>American press freedom is satisfactory
What?
>Sweden has more newspapers than the US
Ah, I see. I'm supposed to look at it in reverse.
>>
>>73316570
The government literally decides what goes to the news or not
>>
>>73316570
bad reporting during the meltdown?
>>
>>73314676
The USA has a constitutional protection of free speech, but it's not always held up.
>>
>>73314676
>>73317212
According to the index the problem in USA is that the press and media is controlled by a few big companies so there is no really a diversity of point of views and the such.
>>
Most of the world is an oppressive shit hole. Big surprise.

However, I am very surprised that Poland would have fewer problems than Italy and that Slovakia would have such a good situation. I wonder what metrics they used for this.

>>73314505
It's growing like a cancer. Before you know it, Kaliningrad will swallow you and Poland and be ready to start taking the rest of Europe.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.