[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monarchy hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 14
Why do so many countries (including my own) still have a head of state based on birthright instead of a people's mandate? I hate to resort to $current.year() arguments, but why do we give a person power for no other reason than being born into the right family? Regardless of if your flavor of monarchy has actual political power, these families essentially live a free life of luxury paid for by taxpayers.

ITT: Discuss monarchy and countries with monarchical government
>>
>>73314128
Monarchs can be based as fuck, depends really. You just got the wrong end of the shit stick. England is pretty cuck'd by its monarchy though, sorry lads.. Worse than paying 150 million a month to stay in the European Union desu
>>
>>73314359
What the fuck is this desu shit? Don't tell me /pol/ is now an anime board wtf
>>
>>73314359
>>73314475
>What are ID's?

Welcome, I remember my first day on /pol/.
>>
>>73314475
it's auto correct. t b h is changed to desu and f a m is changed to senpai
>>
>>73314359
Even if they happen to be based, what gives them the right to millions of taxpayer dollars (euros) and an influential position in the government?
>>
File: Map2.png (222 KB, 1000x1012) Image search: [Google]
Map2.png
222 KB, 1000x1012
>>
>>73314128

Why are the women dressed as men?
>>
>>73314128
It's no worse than "democratically" elected heads of state. In both cases the system is rigged from the start, the difference is the monarch is the more stable government (and when inheriting his position, doesn't go through the same system of bribery and corruption the average politician goes through to reach the top)
It works for some countries still. Take Monaco, where the princes hold actual power. Turns out being bred and raised from childhood to lead your people and take care of your 1st world nation can produce smart and competent leaders.
>>
>>73314128
Nobody has the same kind of responsibility and interest for their country in the long-term as a successive, guaranteed owner.
>>
>>73314584
What are you on about ID's? I was not referring to that
>>73314704
What a shame, two wrongs don't make a right
>>73314892
Man I'm all with you, but I think its something to do with the wealth accumulated over the years of dynasty
>>
>>73315008
We believe in equality so whenever women want to take positions of power in the military, we lower our standards to include them. Anything else would be sexist.

We're still working on truly gender neutral uniforms, hence they are currently dressed as men.
>>
>>73315210
I thought you were getting mad at yourself for the weebspeak. Didn't know about the autocorrect tpb senpai, my bad.
>>
File: earl_lupus_chester.jpg (67 KB, 300x314) Image search: [Google]
earl_lupus_chester.jpg
67 KB, 300x314
Monarchies are based.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiXgOQ9_-RI
>>
>>73314128
Polish visiting germanistan
Atleast 90% of us would love to have a King again. It brings unity. Having a noble heiritage is the best thing in the world. Before you say something like "how can you be proud of something that you didnt achieve?" arent we all white suprematists?
>>
>>73315667
How can you be proud of something someone else achieved though?
>>
>>73314128
Aren't you the guys who held a non binding referendum?

top cucks
>>
>>73314128
Wasn't there the possibility that our royal family are a bunch of frauds?
I've heard that they aren't even part of the royal bloodline because the great-great-great-great grandfather of our current king wasn't fertile or something.
>>
>>73316384
Wouldn't you like to have a war hero grandad that defend your country and your future? A King is like the father of the country. His blood is the blood of the country.
>>
File: tumblr_o3lmaoAxEW1u60jixo1_1280.jpg (219 KB, 1280x833) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3lmaoAxEW1u60jixo1_1280.jpg
219 KB, 1280x833
>>73314128
>why do we give a person power for no other reason than being born into the right family?

It's a divine right to be born into those families, stupid. Just because science made you forget tradition doesn't mean the rest of us did.
>>
File: 1461811100597.jpg (277 KB, 666x618) Image search: [Google]
1461811100597.jpg
277 KB, 666x618
I wish queenie was the one who made rules not the fucking jokers that win popularity contests.
>>
>>73316876
Yes, but I'd like to be able to elect that war hero myself. I believe a meritocracy is the more moral way to create 'classes' in a society, rather than bloodlines.
>>
>>73314128
Are you retarded?
The king is only a ceremonial position and has zero(0) actually power or influence.

That's why everyone either supports it or doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>73317233
The european culture didnt came from peasants that fought in wars(mainly). Democracy doesnt work because most of the people are stupid, we can see it in the west as an example.
>>
>>73317264
I'm not talking about the Netherlands specifically. My point is about monarchy in general. Perhaps I should have worded it more clearly.

Even so, The royal family costs an estimated €40 million per year. Why should I pay for their houses, boats, clothes and food again?
>>
Whats the difference in the end anyway?
Democracy should be the greater good of the public being represented in Government but it turned out to be whoever can control the information of the people have unquestioned power.
>>
>>73314128
Our monarchy has no use. If we had a monarchy like Carlos I's for example I'd understand but now...

Our previous king was a fratricide, he covered the crimes of his son in law and God knows what else. Aside from living like a king for doing nothing.
>>
>>73314359
It's 150 a week.
>>
File: 1426305343830.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1426305343830.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1000
>>73314128
>they has no power
>the wealth they have is INHERITED, not 'given to them for free', just like your children have to right to inherit your wealth
>they actually work rather hard, acting as diplomats
>they are relic of your national heritage, a living part of your history and if heritage means anything to you, then your should be trying to protect them because the cost is neglegible
>>
>>73314359
the monarchy costs each person like 50p a year

the EU costs this nation 150 million each week minus the costs of the immigrants and their pressure on our infrastructure
>>
>>73314128
>I hate my history, my people, and my culture.
I guess all the Dutch can't be as cool as Geert
>>
>>73318231
>the wealth they have is INHERITED, not 'given to them for free', just like your children have to right to inherit your wealth
If this were true I wouldn't have a problem with it, but it isn't. The king, queen and close relatives get benefits of up to €900.000 per person per year, and on top of that EVERYTHING is paid for by our national budget. I said €40 million earlier, but I since looked it up and the actual costs in 2015 were €110 million. This is 'given to them for free', not INHERITED.
>>73318471
You realise Geert wants to get rid of the king right?
>>
>>73314128
>falling for the democracy meme

Literally nigger mentality.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft_despotism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft_tyranny
>>
>>73318637
it isn't given to them for free, that is essentially their wage
>>
>>73318637
>>73318964
Not to mention that a large portion of the wealth goes on security and maintainance for palaces and other massive historical buildings, if you abolished the monarchy these costs would not disappear
>>
File: DEUS VOLT.jpg (9 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VOLT.jpg
9 KB, 400x300
Humans have proven time and time again that they are ungovernable when they self-govern. A small, strong leadership class that exists without fear of their status revoked for all but the most grievous offenses is needed to act in the best interest for the country. Of the options available in this method of government, an absolute Monarchy has the best chance of protecting its people because Monarchs not only govern by consent of the Nobility, but they're also governing on behalf of God almighty.
>>
>>73314128
That kind of Monarchy, like the Spanish one or the British, is degenerate. Worse, is a fucking caricature. I'm a Traditonalist but I think a Republic would be much better than this joke.
>>
monarchy = dictatorship = retarded
>>
>>73318964
>a top-tier salary plus free housing and transportation for being born into the right family
>not retarded
>>
File: CYU7JFGUQAEI-na.jpg (115 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
CYU7JFGUQAEI-na.jpg
115 KB, 600x700
>>73314128
Filthy calvinist scum.
>>
File: The Queen.jpg (58 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
The Queen.jpg
58 KB, 700x467
>>73319472
>>a top-tier salary
>>transportation
If they stopped being useful to the state as diplomats, and did not have any worth and figureheads of tradition then they wouldn't get it.

>free housing
Inherited

>for being born into the right family
Yea the world is unfair, deal with it. Equality is cancer.
>>
>>73319121
What about 200,000bc

>A small, strong leadership class that exists without fear of their status revoked for all but the most grievous offenses
You should look at the number of Roman emperors that were assassinated compared to the ones that died normally.
>>
>>73314128

Because democracy is the enemy of the NWO
>>
>>73319472
It's all inherited. The same way your parents will probably give you their wealth when they die.
>>
>>73319951
more like the instrument of the NWO
>>
>>73314128

Well, it works better than those who claim to have a democracy and live under presidentialism. Brazil was better when ruled by an Emperor, after all, there was no urge for power in the royal family, and those who staged the coup were politicians who sought more power, they couldn't have more power than the Emperor, clearly. Be happy for having a monarchy, anon. You don't want people who rise to power and do whatever they can to stay there for a way long time.
>>
It's tradition. Those people don't have real power, they're figureheads, kept around for history's sake. The moment they tried to use their nominal power, they'd be booted out. Until then, they provide you with tourism revenue.

It's not like the president in other parliamentary systems is any better. It's a representative figurehead as well, except instead of being chosen by birth, he's chosen by a backroom deal.
>>
>>73320012

Because things like multiculturalism, globalism and cuckery were demanded by the population and not forced on us by a degenerate ruling class, right?
>>
>>73314128
>monarchy without a very, very strong army

It's a shit and offensive for your ancestors.
>>
>>73319875
Would you rather get cucked by Islam?
>>
>>73314128
Most monarchies today exist because the royal families built up wealth and landholdings anyways. You have two options:

1) Strip them of their titles leaving them as just another set of rich folks.

2) Let them keep their pointless titles and push them as a quaint tourist attraction.

They would live luxurious lives even if they were no longer royals, there's really not much to argue here.
>>
>>73320170
>Because things like multiculturalism, globalism and cuckery were demanded by the population

Yes they were, and continue to be. Look no further than London's new muslim mayor.
Diplomacy merely puts the power into the hands of those who control the education system, mass media and the entertainment industry.

For every inquisitive, critical mind, there are a thousand sheep who are entirely subject to the instutions of the state.

Multiculturalism, globalism, individualism, materialism, egalitarianism, marxism, these are all explicit facets of the governments currently in charge of the western world, each one of them elected through a democratic system.

Absolute democracy is in part responsible for the end of pax europa. The end of the white race.
>>
>>73314128
Other countries suffer for this.
In the US you have freedom like none of the other developed nations have.
The US's CEOs rank as more powerful than UK's PM and royal family. Allowing people in high position of power who have not earned it weakens you country.

Bill Gates>UK>Netherlands
>>
>>73320589
>In the US you have freedom like none of the other developed nations have.
I'll just have to ask, do you people actually believe this?
>>
>Have Monarchy
>People who suck up to the monarch become Nobility
>Said nobility takes governmental seats and entrench their power
>People born outside of the circlejerk get shafted
Fuck monarchies to be honest. At least leave me the impression that I can achieve things through merit and not my birth"right".
>>
File: Ch3mQhAVEAAu8c4.jpg (58 KB, 410x766) Image search: [Google]
Ch3mQhAVEAAu8c4.jpg
58 KB, 410x766
>>73320497

Enjoy being a servile cuck while your Jewish bourgeoisie/aristocracy permanently muddifies your country. The UK is the only European country I see no hope for.

Plus the issue of your election s self-explanatory
>>
>>73316384
Don't know just like the idea that my great great great grandad the king of Prussia marched into Paris in 1814 together with the Russian Tsar. Makes me smug when in Paris.
>>
Monarchs are raised all their lives knowing they will rule and are strictly educated about it all. Democratic leaders probably dont start thinking about leading until mid-teens or later so are a bit behind.

Tbh monarchy is pretty good in westernised 1st world countries, because they are fairly reasonable. Liz is obviously the best example, even if she doesnt have complete control anymore.
>>
File: rightinthe.png (93 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
rightinthe.png
93 KB, 300x269
>>73320846
Too many people forget this.
>>
>>73320722
>democratically elected left wing pro-mass immigration labour party import masses of muslims into london
>masses of muslims then vote for muslim mayor in democratic election

>>HURR DEMOCRACY IS FINE DURRR
>>
File: 209172.p - Copy.jpg (132 KB, 649x484) Image search: [Google]
209172.p - Copy.jpg
132 KB, 649x484
>>73314128
>implying rulers aren't chosen by God

fucking pleb
>>
>>73320722
>Jewish bourgeoisie/aristocracy permanently muddifies your country

This is literally what's happening now in the whole world.
This was the goal of the French Revolution.
>>
File: a king.jpg (44 KB, 341x388) Image search: [Google]
a king.jpg
44 KB, 341x388
>>73314128

A king is annointed by God.
His authority is absolute.

The people have no mandate.

If your king is unjust, depose him. But you'll incur the wrath of God in doing so.
>>
>>73320846
The British system of government is a triumvirate of power between the absolute monarchy, who protects the constitutions of the people, the parliament, who represent the people, and then the electorate, British males who either own land or who have served in the military.

This is what it used to be. This was the system that saw the largest empire in human history.

Now cucks want the monarchy removed because of the 50p a year cost.
>>
>>73321094

>60 years of indoctrination from the establishment that we should accept the mud hordes yet the people still resist it

SOON https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWIbCtz_Xwk

>>73321261

The French monarchy would have been alright if kept in a ceremonial role though
>>
>>73321378
I would have liked that. That would have been nice.
>>
>>73321389
It was Louis XV fault that caused the revolution.
If he was not a short-sighted degenerate the world wouldn't be as fucked as it is now, letting a bunch of politically illiterate retards choose the future of their nations.
>>
>>73314128
Nigger detected
>>
>>73321389
>yet the people still resist it

Nothing will happen until people dont have a comfortable house to return to with an abundance of food, clean water, warmth, electricity and an internet connection. Once those things are gone, once the welfare state collapses under the weight of its own bullshit, then things will change.

It is the mark of a failed civilisation that things should get so bad that this happens. This is the fruit of absolute democracy that we have to look forward to.

It sounds exiting to a neckbeard, fantasies of violent revolution, but let me tell you it isn't. When you're old and there is no healthcare system to look after you, and you're to frail to work but there is no pension funds, and you're children are risking their lives just waiting in bread lines.
>>
>>73314128
Fuck, I thought I was the only one that felt that way.

/pol/ is packed with Traditionalists that masturbate to the monarchy so you won't find many allies here.

Fuck, even in reality I find that not many people think the monarchy is stupid because women dream of fucking princes and men are split. This ends up make a majority of people that are okay or pro monarchy.

To me, it's a backward institution of the west. It's something we've hung on to, despite the fact that most of the west is democratic.
I think it'll die one day.
>>
>>73314359
Sure is summer in here, am I right guys?
>>
>>73314990
>Finland
>Iceland
>Germany
>Portugal
>Italy
>Austria
>Romania
>Serbia
>Russia
>Albania
>Bulgaria
>Greece
>Hungary
All these counties has monarchies in the 20th century and gave it up, sad
>>
>>73314128
>current.year thread
s*ged
>>
>>73317219
The queen when she was younger made a speech about how divorce is degeneracy and she's against it
>>
>>73322972
Québécois republican spotted, go hang yourself French cuck
>>
>>73314359
This
I would be ok with Putin being Monarch of the world.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.