[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So goys, what are you doing supporting a protectionist liberal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: reagan the free trader.png (33 KB, 667x439) Image search: [Google]
reagan the free trader.png
33 KB, 667x439
So goys, what are you doing supporting a protectionist liberal like Trump? Don't you know that protectionism is a LIBERAL policy and anti-free market? Why, if Reagan were alive he would never forgive you. A TRUE and CONSISTENT conservative knows that free trade can only enrich us.
>>
>>73313727
>liberal

I don't think you know what that word means. Look it up on the Google box.
>>
>>73313867
Fuck you Trumpkin, I learned everything I need to know about liberalism and trade from Mark Levin. A TRUE conservative and disciple of Reagan.
>>
>>73313727
Does it make you feel good to support a liar and lifetime treasonist in exchange for $3?
>>
>>73313992
protectionism and liberalism are polar opposites BY DEFINITION.

Free markets and conservatism are polar opposites BY DEFINITION.

It's not my fault you don't know what these words mean.
>>
File: reagan_laughing.jpg (44 KB, 348x476) Image search: [Google]
reagan_laughing.jpg
44 KB, 348x476
>>73314051
>>73314461
You just don't read enough works by the Cato institute. Maybe if you didn't spend all your time masturbating to drawn women you would understand that laying off low IQ Americans and replacing them with people in China who will work for $2 per day makes us all better off, since we have access to such inexpensive goods.

Pic related is a true conservative and patriot who understood that.
>>
>>73313727
If "Free trade" (Yeah right, the trans pacific trade agreement has been pushed for months now) does not benefit our country, we shouldn't have it. In actuality, protectionist policies are not outside of free trade, as one of the "principles" of capitalism is that as long as it makes money, it's "free trade".
This will make us, not globalist multi-national coroporations, more money.
If a US company does not make money for the US, we really don't need it, and would be better off without it.
>>
>>73314979
Nice try. You made your shilling/trolling too obvious with your $2/better off comment. The name dropping doesn't help either.

You people need to realize, not everyone that leans right, kneels at the alter of Regan.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>73315558
>didn't even read the OP image
>>
File: image.jpg (303 KB, 492x1210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303 KB, 492x1210
>>73316149
Had to read it. I was gonna post Reagan's platform in response.
>>
File: image.jpg (585 KB, 628x784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
585 KB, 628x784
>>
File: image.jpg (544 KB, 628x784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
544 KB, 628x784
>>73317089
>>
File: image.jpg (526 KB, 628x784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
526 KB, 628x784
>>73317160
>>
>>73316149
you mean the one that runs counter to the point that was being made, yes. That's why I don't think you know what free markets are and what the word liberal means.

Milton Friedman was a self described liberal economist that believed in free markets.

Liberal = free.

I told you to look this stuff up
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.