[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 1458738509010[1].jpg (21 KB, 446x319) Image search: [Google]
1458738509010[1].jpg
21 KB, 446x319
>For all those Hillary Clinton opponents who have been hoping against hope that the likely Democratic presidential nominee will be indicted as a result of the FBI review of Hillary’s email server, CNN has some bad news. According to CNN correspondent Pamela Brown, the FBI is close to wrapping up the “investigation,” and thus far have found “no criminal wrongdoing”:

>The interviews, we’re told, are focused on whether classified information was mishandled, and the security of the server. So far officials tell us, no, there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing at this point in the investigation

>It sounds like they’re really just waiting for Hillary Clinton to be interviewed so they can wrap things up, but if Republicans and Bernie Sanders and the media are counting on Hillary Clinton to suddenly crack under questioning, they haven’t been paying attention.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/05/politics/fbi-interviews-huma-abedin-clinton-aide/
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-reports-fbi-has-found-no-criminal-wrongdoing-in-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/

LOL

/pol/ and conservashits absolutely BTFO

Say it with me: President Hillary Clinton
>>
>>73313389
I've never knowingly met a Clinton supporter. Why do people like her so much?
>>
>>73313389
>According to CNN correspondent Pamela Brown
Who then presents nothing to support her assertion.

Wow, I sure am convinced. I'm a #Clintoris now
>>
Don't feed the troll.

This fake bait shitpost OP got 300+ messages yesterday.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL
>>
Each time their post her face, they're just making us hate her more. They really should be using different pictures.
>>
File: FISTED.svg.png (146 KB, 2000x3235) Image search: [Google]
FISTED.svg.png
146 KB, 2000x3235
>>73313389
Whooo ya!
Time to drop the dangerous don man-baby memes, from now on im a ragin #Clintoris~!
Watch out!
>>
>>73313389

Can someone explain to me why the manchildren hate Hillary Clinton? I don't get the whole Benghazi thing, its not her fault that terrorists exist what else did she do that was so bad? This email thing is clearly bullshit.
>>
>>73313597
Literally the only reason is Trump. That is why many believe he is a plant. People only support Hillary because they hate Trump a lot more
>>
hiro needs to pull another cuck thing to purge these shills and redditors
>>
File: pinkfisted.png (69 KB, 1084x1600) Image search: [Google]
pinkfisted.png
69 KB, 1084x1600
>>73313817
Tell me about it, girlfriend!
Comin' atcha!
>>
>>73313844
Nah there's got to be more to it. People were loving her way before the Trump train even left the station.
>>
File: four_more_years.jpg (40 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
four_more_years.jpg
40 KB, 280x400
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

MORONS
>>
>>73313389
CNN gives to the clinton foundation. they are shills for her.
>>
>>73313991
Because she is a woman, the blacks like her because of Bill, other than that it;s just yellow dog Democrats and people who despise Trump who support her
>>
>>73313389
>The interviews, we’re told, are focused on whether classified information was mishandled, and the security of the server. So far officials tell us, no, there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing at this point in the investigation, but, again, the investigation is not over.

This isn't exactly a closing salvo
>>
File: 1461704104464.jpg (56 KB, 599x563) Image search: [Google]
1461704104464.jpg
56 KB, 599x563
fuck that bitch shes the reason libya fell and isis rose and shes a fucking liar dude. look at her finger when she goes out into crowds. ugh
>>
>>73313389
>Clinton News Network
>>
File: hillacheivements.jpg (83 KB, 576x517) Image search: [Google]
hillacheivements.jpg
83 KB, 576x517
>>73313389
she will presidentially pardon herself from all her other crimes too kek
>>
>>73313389
There's an even more damning civil case in the process, and she's about to be interviewed over this shit. She is not anywhere near out of the woods.
>>
File: shillarys7.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1880) Image search: [Google]
shillarys7.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1880
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.