[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you won the Powerball?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
415 million!
>>
>win lottery
>dump every single cent into investments
>sell house and move across the country and tell no one where I'm going
>buy comfy apartment
>have dividends pay out into bank account
>live on dividend payments
>commence early retirement
>fire up new computer
>post dank memes until the day I die
>>
>>73312681
I'd buy an island somewhere and build a 10 foot high wall around it and never have to speak to anyone ever again.
>>
>>73313013
>apartment
Why???
>>
>>73313013

yeah this pretty much. Maybe some hookers and blow in the mix, but honestly I'd just use it to fund my ultimate NEET lifestyle
>>
>>73312681

Buy land. Lots of land.
>>
Go from a homeless drug addict to a wealthy drug addict
>>
>>73312681

probably just give it away to some local charity, I dont need anymore money
>>
>>73312681
>become degenerate
>lose everything
>go back to being poor
>>
File: secret code.png (4 KB, 610x107) Image search: [Google]
secret code.png
4 KB, 610x107
>set aside enough money to to maintain my current lifestyle up to age 120, just in case
>buy a few hundred acres of forest
>build a castle in the forest
>work on my craft for the rest of my life
>>
would throw the biggest retirement party ever seen in little rock.
3 days and nights, free food, bands for every ones taste except nigger music. entry tickets are $1 if 21 or over, u get 2 armbands, 1 to show you're over 21 the 2nd u trade for 1 free beer. sell beer for $1 a 16 oz cup to avoid being sued cause u got drunk and fucked up,
the ticked would be for a drawing for a Harley every night with a grand prize from all 3 nights of 1 million bucks.
no, I haven't thought about this before.........
>>
>>73312681

>create a 6 million dollar fund to be awarded to anti-semitic students
>create annual award for be IRL SWJ and BLM troll
>become hated by all
>leave 50 million to the contractors willing to build and maintain a massive monument blaming my death on jews on one side (complete with a scheming merchant statue), and we wuz kangs shitposts on the other
Of course it may take awhile to find the right country to pull this off in.
Also live like a complete king while criticizing poor people for being to lazy to win money
>>
>>73313267
A huge house costs an insane amount in property taxes. Enough that your wealth will dry up so fast it's not even funny. You actually cannot afford a mansion if you want to retire on lottery money.
>>
5 million flat to each of my siblings, and closest friends.

Then I would buy land, build a decent house and then a little bar on the other side of the land. Then some golf carts and when people came over to hang, we'd drive the golf carts to the bar and get to drive back to the house on them drunk.
>>
>>73312681
Pay off my student loans.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.