[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you improving yourself physically, intellectually and economically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: AiUMSa7.jpg (141 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
AiUMSa7.jpg
141 KB, 500x750
Are you improving yourself physically, intellectually and economically so you can attract a wife and thus secure a future for our white race?
If you're not having at least 3 kids you're a fucking degenerate

inb4 flag, i'm an expat
>>
>>73309560
>If you're not having at least 3 kids you're a fucking degenerate
Or someone with an average salary.
>>
You know what's really sad? How much work a man has to put in to attract a wife versus how much work a woman has to put in to attract a husband.
>>
>>73309560
I don't want to marry any women, I don't want to get married of have children.

But I agree physical and intellectual training should be the number two priority in life after God.
>>
>>73309926
Settle for a uggo then you hypocrit
>>
File: 1462040790907.jpg (50 KB, 840x960) Image search: [Google]
1462040790907.jpg
50 KB, 840x960
>>73309674
In the Western world there is no excuse to not raise 3 kids, you won't die of hunger and neither will your kids
They will get all the educational opportunities they require to lift themselves up in their life

>>73309926
You're right but it's of no use complaining about it, this is the burden we must face to secure a future for our white race
>>
>>73309560
>Are you improving yourself physically, intellectually and economically
yes

How could I ever set expectations on my future partner if I myself am a shit tier man?
>>
Most men should not reproduce. Only the finest male specimens, the smartest, the healthiest, the most talented, should reproduce.

Most men should be cuck-husbands.
>>
Can't. I'm less than 6', I should be gassed. :/
>>
>>73310378
You should be gassed for caring about this.
>>
>>73310537
You should become a politician.
>>
File: IWwAQog.jpg (433 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
IWwAQog.jpg
433 KB, 2048x1365
>>73310378
If you're less then 6' you could always come here. Asian girls are literally throwing theirselves at white men here

Although i'm not a fan of halfbreeds, i'd prefer a halfbreed with strong Western values than no kids at all
>>
>>73309560

>expat
>in Asia

Yeah, I'm sure you must be trying really hard to "secure a future for our white race".

Be honest, how many Ellitot Rodgers have you spawned already?
>>
>>73309560
Another shitty advice thread. Married white men might be the biggest cucks on the planet
>>
>>73310624
I'm too young.
Yeah, should probably enter AfD and try to move upwards over the years

>>73310764
that's bullshit. asian women don't want to racemix either, they seem as disgusted by white men as i am by them
>>
File: zuidkorea.jpg (4 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
zuidkorea.jpg
4 MB, 2560x1440
>>73310869

>expat
>in asia
is that odd?

Zero kids at age 24 my American friend. This is my graduation internship. After 3 months i will return to Europe to my white girlfriend who will breed my spawn.
>>
>>73310083
I don't know man, 1 kid is fine 3 is too many. Maybe 2 if you didn't get a boy the first try. The problem is that your kids have a higher chance of mental issues the more siblings they have. My roommate comes from a Catholic family with 11 other siblings and I see issues that stem from that all the time. Let alone, the family is poor as shit because they had 12 fucking kids.

I have a friend with 5 kids and the same problem. They are broke as shit and the husband is working 80 hours a week to barely survive.

Just stick to one or two.
>>
>>73309926
In most western countries other than places like Sweden and Germany, females outnumber males. A few retarded countries fucked that up with immigration policies though.
You're trying way too hard. Stop taking dating so seriously and just casually hit up girls and don't expect much out of it. First dates shouldn't cost you anything. I think my most expensive first date included buying a girl a coffee and a breakfast sandwich lol
>>
>>73311294
kike anti-natalist shill detected
>>
Why would I want to bring a child into this shitty world? I'm just going to make enough money so I can cloister myself off from society and stick to my studies and marijuana
>>
I am

So far, no results
>>
>>73311373
By all means, have as many kids as you want. When the quality of life for you and your kids goes down the drain, don't blame me.

Also you're an autistic faggot who can't comprehend other opinions without screaming shill. Literally as bad as bernie supporters. Congrats.
>>
File: 1459417047467.jpg (182 KB, 601x901) Image search: [Google]
1459417047467.jpg
182 KB, 601x901
>>73311017
You could not be more wrong my nazi friend. Asian girls (in Malaysia anyways) see a white skin as high status, and you will have no problems finding a girl to breed with.

>>73311294
I understand your negative experiences my American friend but realise that 5 or 12 is completely different from 2 or 3.
The human race needs 2.1 kids to keep growing. Growth of the human race in itself is not necessarily a good thing, but relative growth compared to niggers and mudslimes is.
>>
>>73309560
I'm terrified of divorce. Even though none of the people in my social circle has divorced. Not even my lesbian sister (they have the highest rates).

Are divorce stats propaganda?
>>
>>73309560
an expat is a degenerate as well. cant get a job at home so you hop someplace else to fuck local women who dont care you are balding and teach english. good for you op.
>>
File: 512.jpg (514 KB, 1920x846) Image search: [Google]
512.jpg
514 KB, 1920x846
>>73309560
>If you're not having at least 3 kids you're a fucking degenerate
>Having kids
the society will turn most of the kids into degenerates anyway, so what is the point?
>>
>>73311777
I am under the impression that we are over populated (as humans not whites) on earth. Is this incorrect? Eventually things like fresh water and food are going to be a serious issues that stem from overpopulation.

But 2 kids max is just my opinion. I think when you add a third, attention issues start to rise from your children. Also I would like to provide my kids with the best childhood I can. I barely make do for myself, so even the idea of affording one kid sounds scary.
>>
>>73311294
If you do this, the white race will never grow significantly. Meanwhile Tyrone is having 4+ kids
>>
>>73312177
>overpopulation

More like underproduction. Africa needs to import food even though they have plenty of soil to feed themselves and then some. Christ, Zimbabwe alone could feel all of Africa south of Congo if the land was used efficiently.
>>
>>73309560
Time to fuck off with 3 kid meme
>>
>>73312369
It used to be, back when the country was run by Whites.
>>
>>73312364
There is a reason why Tyrone's family is shit too. Slow and steady wins the race. We will always be able to overcome if we produce quality, not quantity.

>>73312369
One of the major issues right now that isn't really being talked about is water. Africa doesn't have the money or knowledge for desalination so the rely on wells. Well the aquifers and wells are drying up. Fucking Israel is a huge problem for water consumption. They think it's a smart idea to grow crops in the desert. It requires so much more water than growing in an ideal climate. This is getting a little off topic though. Don't want to derail.
>>
File: image.jpg (364 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364 KB, 1200x1600
>>73311777
white is not high status, its for bottom barrel women the men do not want because they are from simple homes. I work for a company that requires me to spend half my year around asia and no matter where I go, If I got out and run into expats they are all the same. You guys are no prize, you are betas and it is really funny to see you paw all over the short fatties who cant tell you are not a catch because you are "exotic" to bumpkins.
>>
File: 1453146969023.png (172 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1453146969023.png
172 KB, 480x800
>>73312759
Well my American friend, i am no big fan of interracial breeding myself but our Canadian friend was afraid his height was going to interfere with his reproductive abilities.
I was merely offering him alternatives
>>
Europe is too densely populated. A reduction in population would be nice. Too bad certain groups either don't want or are too stupid to understand that.
>>
File: what is that.jpg (191 KB, 1471x2048) Image search: [Google]
what is that.jpg
191 KB, 1471x2048
>>73309560
IF you are an expat living amongst small indochinese monkeys how can you be doing anything for the white race? Your children will breed with mudslime indochink monkeys. GAS yourself proxy fag.
>>
>>73311824
Well if it hasn't happened to anyone you personally know then it must not happen at all. Come on Evita, don't be like a woman focusing on anecdotes and exceptional stories while ignoring what the actual statistical trends say.
>>
>>73312756
Slow and steady gets you wiped out.
>>
>>73309560
yeah
>>
>improving yourself physically, intellectually and economically so you can attract a wife

Work REALLY HARD for something that she gives away to Chads for free?

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN MY SENPAI
>>
>>73309560
>Dated German expat girl for 6 years
>Start dating when she's 15
>I'm her first kiss all the way through to her first fuck and beyond
>Parents are affluent, educated
>Her brother graduates from our IB high school as valedictorian and scores a perfect 2400 on SAT
>She graduates as 2nd in class
>Goes to college, realizes she's hot as fuck and as desirable as a barrel of water in the sahara
>immediately dumps me

And that's when I checked out of the dating scene. I've already peaked. Nothing I do will come class to landing that girl.
>>
File: the barbarians.jpg (222 KB, 1190x762) Image search: [Google]
the barbarians.jpg
222 KB, 1190x762
I am terrified for having kids in this country. Home schooling is illegalt, the state are coming down on private schools and they are working as hard as they can to culturally enrich everything. I don't know if i can raise kids in this kind of country. Not to mention the EU and all that bullshit.

I am hoping for a total break down of society so that all the bureaucrats lose their paycheck and work so that they will stop bothering me. A roll back to a more tribalistic society with cooperation and barter with mostly people in your own town/village would be preferable to this shit. But this scenario seems more and more likely so i am hopeful.
>>
I tried learning piano so I can play shitty youtube covers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2G0GXdEDGA

got my first dislike today ;<
>>
>>73314189
>got my first dislike today ;<
Here, have another.
>>
>>73314144
what a defeatist faggot
your bloodline is weak
>>
>>73314189
I have a lanky build with long spindly fingers as well

should I into pianist?
>>
>>73309560

no im not doing any of those things

i spend all my time trying to obtain opiate pills

ive never even kissed and im wizard+5
>>
>>73314410
If you knew how hot she was, you'd give up too.

I'm 45% scandinavian so wtf do you expect faggot
>>
>>73314513
your death will benefit mankind
>>
File: CDhlN1ZUgAA6Gp0.jpg (103 KB, 589x683) Image search: [Google]
CDhlN1ZUgAA6Gp0.jpg
103 KB, 589x683
>>73314513
My American / Scandinavian friend, be proud of your heritage for you are of viking descent. Although you are hurt by this event you can not let it take control of the rest of your life

>>73314124
Chads are sometimes born with what other people have to work for. This is unfair, but such is life and it of no use complaining about it my Russian friend.
>>
>>73314877
>he thinks he's a valued member of society

let's not be rash, anon. The world would be much better off if we all died.
>>
>>73314189
Clean your fucking room.
>>
>>73314913

You know what's no use either? Jumping through hoops for things that a certain category of people gets FOR NO EFFORT.

It's not some "suck it up and deal with it" type of situation, that's just stupid.

If a bitch doesn't like what i got, fuck her.

and fuck you too, with your

>improving yourself physically, intellectually and economically so you can attract a wife

thirsty beta bullshit
>>
>>73309560
In the past year, I have went from loving to completely scorning MLP, I got my hair cut, started weightlifting almost every day, and am far more involved in politics (/pol/ played a big part in that), reading the news regularly. I got a manual labor job, which I have worked without complaint. I plan on marrying at around 30, hopefully to a younger woman, and having a large family, to whom I will teach my values and protect from degeneracy of all kinds.
>>
>>73314913
I'm not depressed, there's just really no point in continuing pursuing girls when you've already had the best, you know?

>hazel eyes
>5ft 10in
>C-cup breasts
>FUCKING MASSIVE ASS
>Seriously the largest ass I've ever seen while still being completely shapely
>Virgin
>long, striaght brunette hair
>could drive manual transmission cars

It'd be like living in the height of Nazi Germany, then being deported to modern-day America. There's just no comparison.
>>
>>73314169

just move to america or something
>>
>>73315000
>he thinks he's a valued member of society
irrelevant
>The world would be much better off if we all died.
That fact that you say this and still breathe lends more proof to my point. Grow a spine.
>>
>>73314189
Learn from the nips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M5YE5chxfY
>>
File: 1442974093227.jpg (59 KB, 592x565) Image search: [Google]
1442974093227.jpg
59 KB, 592x565
>>73309560
>implying it matters when muslims and africans have 5 kids each and swarm white countries
>>
>>73314913
It's just that, I'm already 23 and outside of being a decent man who's attractive and fit, I have fuckall going for me.

I feel like I've already missed my prime window of opportunity for finding a good mate, and 6 of those prime years were wasted on a dead end.

Now I feel like my options are continue to hold out for a perfect girl who likely doesn't exist (at least not in a thousand mile radius), or settle with some random bitch and pump out at least 3 kids so I can say I left a positive impact on the race.
>>
File: disdain.png (52 KB, 157x137) Image search: [Google]
disdain.png
52 KB, 157x137
>>73315261
>>hazel eyes
>>
>>73315186

thats literally like the female logic of "beautiful at every size!" so she doesn't have to put the effort into staying healthy

if a girl doesnt like you for being a jobless weak idiot she's probably doing the right thing for her future kids lmao
>>
I don't have problems with getting girls, I have a problem with getting a good one to settle down
>>
>>73315354
Just because I don't get riled up by your weak insults doesn't mean anything.

If anything, your butthurt-filled responses tend to make me think you have a personal issue with being dumped or masculinity.
>>
No. Whether I improve or not, I will always be short, ugly and have a small dick. Not worth the effort to improve.
>>
I wish. I keep hoping I die in my sleepbut no luck so far. Excercising was supposed to help but it didn't. Ready to just start shooting speedballs and say fuck it.
>>
File: 1462552702890.jpg (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462552702890.jpg
19 KB, 250x250
>>73315186
You seem frustrated my Russian friend. You currently have electricity, internet and are able to read and write in English (presumably speaking Russian as well). This is more then a lot of people can say.

>If a bitch doesn't like what i got, fuck her
But what do you got? "Personality"? So you would date a girl who is lazy, keeps an unkempt appearance and has no ambition to further herself in life just because her "personality"? For every man with personality, there's another man with personality and a car / muscles / money / wit / intellect

Either accept this fact of life or drown in misery my Russian friend. Stay positive and secure a future for our white race
>>
>>73314144

Sad story bro...may be you should try importing a qt Slavic stock from former USSR...!
>>
>>73315573
Is this supposed to signal an inconsistency?

She was German with Hazel eyes, I'm 45% scandinavian with brown eyes.
>>
>>73315831
Not sure my dude. I've been thinking about traveling to eastern europe to find a wholesome girl, or maybe joining a church but I hear that's not as safe as it used to be.
>>
>>73315729
What you have done to yourself is more than I could ever do.
>>
>>73309560

I am getting into shape so I can throw down for a fight. I have been in confrontations but I want to have an even-handed life or death throw down.
>>
In case anyone is wondering women couldn't give a shit about your body, attraction is 100% personality for them.

So unless you can whip that into shape you're fucked.
>>
it's impossible to get a girl who isn't far or ugly unless you're an 8/10 or above. and even then, you'll almost certainly get divorced or cucked. it's much worse than it was even 20 years ago now.
>>
>>73315980

I think you can be quite safe to travel to Russia,Moldova,Belarus or even to the 'Stan' countries....avoid Ukr/Georgia/Armenia for safety reasons and Baltic states for Slutyness reasons...
>>
>>73310280
No. Kill yourself, whore.
>>
>>73316386
>In case anyone is wondering women couldn't give a shit about your body, attraction is 100% personality for them.

this is the biggest meme out there. women care more about looks than men.
>>
File: rOFwcLM.jpg (102 KB, 937x452) Image search: [Google]
rOFwcLM.jpg
102 KB, 937x452
Since January I've turned my life completely around. I was a sick and brain damaged NEET who wanted to die every day and was filled with frustrations, anxiety, sadness and anger, had severe depression, social anxiety and quickly developing agoraphobia.

Now I've recovered all but my memory problems and minor focus issues, I have a job, I signed up for classes to finish my degree by August, I'm social, happy, energetic and I've been working out since the 2016 started. Lost 15 pounds and put on more muscle than I expected. I have hope now, and happiness is more common than any negative emotion in my life.

I truly have made a huge transformation and have significantly eroded my dangerous and powerful insecurities and neuroses.
>>
>>73309560
I'm Hispanic though.
>>
>>73316836
G O B A C K
O
B
A
C
K
>>
>>73309560

Trying to better myself economically right now.

Will work on physicality and intellectually soon.

Ideally I move to the coast and can improve my physical form by learning to surf.
>>
>>73316386
Nice third world logic, retard.
>>
File: thefire.gif (728 KB, 245x192) Image search: [Google]
thefire.gif
728 KB, 245x192
>>73316709
>>
>>73314169
>I am hoping for a total break down of society
>waiting
>not doing anything
you are contributing to your own cultural and national downfall. Do something faggot.
>>
>>73316897
But I like it here

I'm in Florida anyways.
>>
>>73316084
Accept reality?
>>
>>73315615

don't project you inadequacies on me loser lmao

>>73315799

you a thirsty beta who buys women's attention, dehumanize yourself to emotinal abuse, becuse you got some coming your way
>>
>>73316585
And if they're using you for gaining citizenship?
>>
>>73316974
Lol I don't see how baneposting fits into this
>>
>>73316585
Duly noted, my Bangladeshi friend.

Gonna go find that qt3.14 from Kazakhstan
>>
>>73316630

I guess it depends upon how you look. Women can pick and choose.

I will put it out there for context, I am a good looking guy but not chiseled in stone maybe. I also have a softer personality, male but on the softer side.

I get attention from women, particularly strangers, but I've never had a mastery over them. I am comfortable admitting this because I've been with beautiful women, but I was not their fantasy and that was a problem.

Maybe it is more complex than what I said. Either way it is different than men.

I don't care about it now, it is a waste of time. I love beautiful women but fuck the bullshit.

I will do whatever now and if they come, they come. If not then I will be alright.
>>
I'm already married and we're not having kids.

You can't tell me what to do, OP, you faggot
>>
File: 2VZB3cZ.jpg (58 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
2VZB3cZ.jpg
58 KB, 960x960
>>73316897
I also have a white gf
I hear that triggers you guys.
>>
>>73317027
>I got da best grill and she left me
>better check out
>accepting reality

I have said what I needed to. I wish you well.
>>
Why get in shape when it's all about the FACE HEIGHT AND FRAME
>>
>>73316585
>>73317171

lol you fucking Russiaboos and your "Slavic qt" memes
>>
>>73317181
quite literally this
>>
>>73309560
What's the point? I have no hope left in this world.
>>
>>73317285
google image search produces the same image on multiple sites...nice try
>>
>>73317285
Fuck off, Tiffany is hardly white, Aaron.
>>
Honestly, /pol/ gave me hope and a reason to live. I was just an apathetic nihilistic piece of shit who never took inititive. You guys gave me a goal to strive towards: become successful enough to attract a white wife with good genetics and financially prosperous enough to support a large amount of white children. Thanks for giving my life meaning /pol/.
>>
>>73317181
an attractive guy with a good personality has a big advantage over an attractive guy with no personality, yes. but an attractive guy with no personality still has a huge advantage over an unattractive guy with a good personality. personality doesn't matter at all if you're not attractive, appearance comes first by far.
>>
>>73317114

relationship is tuff , everybody's using everybody...dosen't mean you turn your back on possibilities and stop taking chances...!

I come from a culture where the family provides you a suitable bride , the Ameri-anon doesn't have that social safety net...it's upto him to go fetch one...
>>
>>73317504
Whether you are considered to have good personality is largely determined by your looks. It's called halo affect.
>>
>>73309560
I have never met an intelligent white woman in my life. The somewhat smart ones are overly emotional and have become nigger-esque
>>
>>73317438
>>73317465

She is not my gf brehs
Just posting some random ass.
Not going to post her on 4chins bros
>>
>>73309560
Even though this is a troll thread, something about these words suddenly struck a chord with me "are you improving yourself physically, intellectually and economically".

Made me realise that while im a fat fuck who earns pretty good money, i am drastically wasting my strong intelligence and youth on not becoming ubermensch. Thanks OP.
>>
>>73311643
3 white daughters here, and richer than ever.

Get bent, faggot.
>>
>>73317670
So a 2/10 white girl is an accomplishment?

I have fucked enough hispanic whores but I don't brag about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 310x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 310x416
>>73309560

I'm improving myself because when our civilization falls - and it will - we'll need some men to rebuild. I'm not short-sighted or selfish enough to bring a white child into the future that awaits.
>>
>>73314144

post pics, or fake
>>
File: Capture.png (370 KB, 439x403) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
370 KB, 439x403
>>73317909
Although the memes are strong on /fit/, their sticky is quite good my shitposting friend
>>
>>73317305
I'm not a Russiaboo. If anything I'm a wehraboo, but Eastern European women do seem to be less whoreish and very attractive.
>>
>>73312177
3 kids here, fuck off--they're all so happy to have sisters. As J. Lennon said, "we don't get to say who gets to be born or who doesn't."
>>
>>73318293

>Eastern European women do seem to be less whoreish

TOP LEL
>>
>>73309560
2 kids is plenty, fuck me.
>>
>>73318092
Nice try friendo
>>
>>73317940
Naw she is easily 8/10 and HUGE boobs

I only bought it up because you guys are triggered by it desu senpai
>>
>>73309560
Fuck women they all piss me off
>>
>>73318438
Have you been to America?

I seriously think you'd be hard pressed to find a more promiscuous demographic.

At least the only Russian girl I've had sex with ACTED like she just wanted to hang out and watch South Park.

With American girls you just dive in. Sometimes you don't even have to talk.
>>
>>73317504

Women won't suffer someones who isn't to their taste, no matter what they look like.

I've learned that women are never satisfied completely. Physical attraction is a good starting point but it won't complete the picture. A good woman will smell out a man who is perfect physically but wrong in the head.

They are docile creatures. I have had women approach me but it is nothing like how men approach attractive women. Some men may have it all, I won't deny that.

As I've gotten older personality is becoming more important to me, but attractiveness holds a currency. It is just not the same with the other half.

I don't know why I'm even sharing these thoughts. Women are a trap. Even the ideal situation is a trap.

Placing your hopes in a woman will kill you.

Focus on yourself and do what you want. If they come, they will come. If not, then buy them or watch porn or renounce sexuality. Who cares?
>>
>tfw I realize my poli sci degree isn't going to be enough
>tfw I'm going to have to study even longer
>will be late 20s by the time I'm done school

Well I'm fucked as far as getting a wife is concerned
>>
>>73318653
Riggggggght
>>
>>73318833
I've agreed with everything you've said.

But what about those of us who are jaded AND want to help our race?

Women are traps, but I want to have white kids.

I could have the kids and dip, or just use a surrogate, but children need a mother figure. How do we remedy this?
>>
>>73309560
im a trap with male preference, nope i dont give a shit about girls and their bullshit at all.
>>
>>73319013
Lel fine then don't believe me
>>
>>73310083
>In the Western world there is no excuse to not raise 3 kids,
Tell that to the women.
>>
>>73314144
That's fucking disgusting, I wish that vapid whore a swift decline in her personal value and it will happen when she realizes how thoroughly used as a Cum dumpster she has become.
>>
>>73319134
Hope you can find one of the few good women
>>
>>73319172
Why would I?

If you can't link a picture that isn't pulled from google then you are bullshitting. It's not hard to crop a face out.

Otherwise you are full of shit
>>
>>73315562
23 seems awfully young to give up.
>>
>>73309560
>improving yourself physically, intellectually and economically

Yes.

>having at least 3 kids

This is where you fucked up.
>>
>>73309560

So you're saying I should bust my ass for an unappreciative whore that will divorce me the moment a wealthier man takes an interest in her/she starts feeling unfulfilled/she feels bored/she wants all my money and assets? Nah, I'm good.
>>
>>73319357
Naw breh I'm too paranoid her pic will start to be posted around
I see how you faggs attach yourselves to whatever big tittied pic you can find on the interwebs
>>
>>73319253
Thanks m8! Can't say I'm really surprised though. Everyone is always looking to trade up so I should've seen it coming, especially when she was so attractive and successful.

I used to be sad that I lost her, but 2 years later now I'm just pissed I let myself care about a woman so much and wasted so much time on a dead end.

Honestly, I know she's having a fantastic life and probably moved on long ago but, it's hard to be happy when you're constantly comparing yourself to everyone else so I just try to not think about her and slowly improve myself.
>>
>>73319670
Lol implying we don't have girlfriends as well. There are plenty of nudes on the internet, yours isn't special.
>>
>>73319134

I don't know what to say to you, I get it.

There are women out there. I hate to repeat the cliche but if your #1 is starting a family then maybe you should look to foreign women.

It is difficult to bridge the gap in this world but there are many women waiting for an American to whisk them away to a better life.

But that is not the only option. There are many lonely women in the world. My first inclination is to focus on yourself and let things happen naturally.

Women attracted to men and vice versa, when you are not focused on it specifically it happens on its own. But if you are unattractive then I admit you might need to get creative.

American women are going to be focused on themselves first. I like them but if your big picture is family then you might want to look abroad.
>>
File: 420blazeit.jpg (78 KB, 659x506) Image search: [Google]
420blazeit.jpg
78 KB, 659x506
>>73319431
Well, I started college pretty late and I only make $180/week so idk why anyone would want to date me. I'll be at least 25 before I have my degree and have no real savings or assets either.

I do have things going for me(tall, attractive, large dick, nice car, athletic build, articulate) but not enough to outweigh the lack of funds and free time.

No one wants to date someone who can't take them out, buy them anything or give them attention all the time, you know?
>>
>>73319811
>Lol implying we don't have girlfriends as well.
I mean it is 4Chan.... always some fat neckbeards here, idk man rather not post her just so I can prove something to some /pol/fag
>>
>>73309560
How hard is it to become an expat there?
>white/christian/male
Hoping for Borneo, not KL.
>>
>>73309926
You must be white. I'm black and hardly have to do much more than say hi and exchange numbers.

Problem is you crazy fucks want a wife, kids and a white picket fence.

Most chicks (and this might surprise you), don't.
>>
>>73319836
Well, you're certainly right in the fact that when you stop 'trying' is generally when good things happen, like finding your car keys when you finally give up looking for them.

I am pretty attractive I think, but not enough to outweigh the negative aspects of myself right now. I have no problem getting laid or having sex, but it does get old.
>>
File: 5435435346547.jpg (12 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
5435435346547.jpg
12 KB, 306x306
>>73309560
I'll start tomorrow
>>
>>73320029
Yeah, my point is if you are going to trigger people might as well back it up.

I have posted mine and don't mind doing it but I am at work (hospital) and don't have pics on this computer obviously...
>>
>>73320111
>Most chicks (and this might surprise you), don't.
Thanks to 50 years of Jewish propaganda telling them that being a wife and mother is demeaning.
>>
>>73320111
I think you're onto something. I'm white, but I also have plenty of easy sex and the problem is that the dating world has structurally changed, much like american manufacturing.

It just isn't there anymore. You're right, modern women generally don't want kids or families anymore. They want a never ending carousel of cocks and 'fun'.
>>
>secure the future of the white race, have 3+ kids
>is hiding like a bitch on a country he was not born in
>>
>>73310083
this image drives me crazy because I absolutely can not figure out what the hell it's supposed to mean
>>
>>73320138

Like I said it is a trap.

A wife and children is a whole other ballgame. I am suspect of that game but I understand why it is important to many people. Some times I wish I had someone to nurture and take care of like no one ever did for me, but that is a fantasy. A child would be more baggage.

My rationale is play stupid games and win stupid prizes.
>>
>>73315436
amish have like 10
>>
I have brain damage and a consequent terrible memory. I struggle to get through my day to day life. So no. I'm not unfortunately. Wish I could help us out of this mess though.
>>
>>73320397
fuck it I'm saving pennies for robowaifu
>>
>>73320111
it doesnt surprise anyone, friendo. Women live in the here and now which is why they are always broke, always going through a breakup, always having trouble at work unless theyre screwing the boss. It isnt until around 30-40 depending on how they age that they realize how the years of wear and tear have left them with nothing, at which point they freak out and marry a fat old jew for security, unless their value has degraded too much, in which case they become a crack whore or mooch off family.
>>
>>73319707
I am glad for you, I am glad you are choosing to improve yourself for you. Personally I am not the type to "trade up" as they call it. If I find a woman, I will be faithful, protective, and loving to her 100% but let her know that I know my value and will discard her the minute she betrays me. I have had to do it once already to someone I was deeply in love with before and I wasn't afraid to tell her why she lost that in me, I am in a great loving relationship now that I think will be the one. Just realize it's not the end of the road my friend, never become complacent or let a failure stop you. The desire to better oneself for oneself is powerful, women see that, respect that, and are attracted by that. You will find another, you don't even have to try hard to find it. She may even be better than your last, don't settle for less on what you want in life, keep climbing friend.
>>
>>73318833
>>73320397

>play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

This guy is the only one ITT who really gets it
>>
>>73320424
Sorry to hear that anon. Do you suffer long-term or short-term loss, or both?
>>
I'm half Jewish and literally autistic.

I want to have children but honestly I think it's probably best for society if I didn't
>>
>>73319957

this is a lie, I am or was literally a loser and was banging smoking hot chicks, because I have confidence in myself and I do not take no for an answer.
>>
File: 1460944439427.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1460944439427.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
>>73320244
>Yeah, my point is if you are going to trigger people might as well back it up.
Yeah this board only really gets triggered with a black man and a white woman anyways.
Plus I did take her away from a nigger environment and make her a bit racist desu so would not be able to tell a back story either also if I posted a pic with me next to her our skin color is pretty much the same anyways so I could not really trigger with a pic only with words....
I din't think this though........ desu senpai.

>I have posted mine and don't mind doing it but I am at work (hospital) and don't have pics on this computer obviously...

She got dem big oll titties Mr.Nordic?
>>
File: 1406332489705.png (362 KB, 549x321) Image search: [Google]
1406332489705.png
362 KB, 549x321
>>73309560
>>
>>73320612

It doesn't make me happy but it is what it is.
>>
>>73316480
you're brainwashed by porn and media into thinking there's something wrong with "ugly" girls (as long as they're not fat, sluts or in bad health).

plain is better 99% of the time. We've forgotten the idea of marriage as duty, and been programmed to expect jewllywood romance.

If you're ugly then you should marry a woman of similar looks. Same goes for social status and pretty much everything else.
>>
>>73320666

Do Aliyah
>>
File: no-funeral.jpg (78 KB, 677x631) Image search: [Google]
no-funeral.jpg
78 KB, 677x631
>>73320610
>I'm not the type to trade up
Oh neither am I, but I think we can agree most women operate this way, even if they don't realize it.

>The desire to better oneself for oneself is powerful, women see that
That's for true. The older I get, it seems that yes, looks do play a big role but that women really like ambition and power.

Thanks anon, made me feel a lil better not gonna lie. Hope things work out with your potential waifu :^)
>>
File: 57.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
57.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
>>73320718
stalking is not banging anon
>>
>>73320614

Short term, long term is okay, but I fall below the 20th percentile in all measured types of memory. Although my IQ and all other domains are fairly high this makes learning essentially impossible and I will never be able to be competitive in an office environment with people who are on my level intelligence wise and way above me in terms of memory. Been there failed that.
>>
>>73315562
Absolutely not my friend the male hits his peak for mating at around thirty bc the man must build a financial base to live on so he can aquire a high quality mate take this time to focus on your career and keep an eye out for good women they are sometimes hard to find but they're out there do not give up
>>
>>73320861

Happiness is irrelevant.
>>
>>73320111

but thats a difference between blacks and whites, also why you see more single mother blacks - black guys and women just fuck
>>
>>73312756
low energy
>>
>>73320718
Like I said, banging isn't the problem. I do have a fwb thing with a girl for a while now so dick-wetting isn't the issue.
>>
My anime collection can only appreciate.
>>
Had blond blue eyed baby girl out of wedlock and am good single father so she doesn't have daddy issues and wants niggers
>>
>>73320804

Nah 32C or maybe a B depending on the bra but they are perky, I would never want her to get implants.

She's half Korean/White with a nice ass. Look up Eva Lovia (the pornstar lol) she looks similar.
>>
I will say what hasn't been said in this thread yet. Not all women desire to ride the cocktail carousel or necessarily want to be the strong independent women media has brainwashed them into thinking. There are strong, traditional women still out there, it's just about traveling the proper avenues to fide them. I know this is a daunting task in modern America but keep your heads up guus, just stay true to what you want, work to improve yourself for YOU, and those types will be attracted to you. I think we have all developed an eye for spotting a worthless whore, keep your eyes peeled for the good unicorns.
>>
>>73310083
>In the Western world there is no excuse to not raise 3 kids, you won't die of hunger and neither will your kids
Ayy lmao

You better be taking home 100 grand in order to properly feed and educate your kids
>>
>>73320610

>The desire to better oneself for oneself is powerful, women see that, respect that, and are attracted by that.

No they aren't, you meme spouting retard
>>
>>73320970

You are correct.
>>
>>73320804
I'd prefer a red pilled light skin hispanic over a nigger any day desu
>>
>>73314189
>>73314387
and another
>>
>>73320111
fuck off tyrone
>>
File: 1449010009787.jpg (125 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
1449010009787.jpg
125 KB, 962x642
>>73320956
Ok family :^)
>>
>>73321125
Are there? Are you talking about religious chicks? Religious chicks in America are generally bottom-of-the-barrel dullards/inbreds. The hot ones go to uni and become cum dumpsters
>>
Stupid thread stupid topic tucking /r/xx worthy
>>
>>73320943
That...is like a cosmic joke on you.

>High intelligence
>Can't remember shit

So what do you do for a living? NEETbux?
>>
>>73321372
>The hot ones go to uni and become cum dumpsters

Can confirm, went to Baylor University briefly
>>
>>73321102
>I would never want her to get implants.
Yeah same
You are you the way you are non of that plastic surgery shit

>She's half Korean/White with a nice ass. Look up Eva Lovia (the pornstar lol) she looks similar.
Hot dam anon nicee.....
Korean/White Master race with 354 IQ confirmed.
Plus a ass can be just as good as tits, depends on preference. desu tits are better imo

>>73321189
T...thanks anon? You too.
>>
>>73309560
Well I would like kids but the women don't really want me. I can't build myself economically because they don't even let me get an education.
>>
>>73321399
It's seriously not a problem if you understand basic principles
>>
>>73321541
Isn't higher education easy to come by in western europe?
>>
>>73309560
BaSeD OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4-RRhs9aM&bpctr=1462656372
>>
>a girl at a bar is talking how she only dates guys who have been to prison
>talk to her boyfriend
>ask him how he's gonna feel when he gets locked up again and she's fucking some other guy since she likes guys who go to jail
>his first instinct is to hit me, but he doesn't
>he thinks for a second, and then it hits him
>he realizes the second he goes away for even a week, his relationship is over and he's a cuck
>ends up breaking up with her right on the spot and buys me a beer
>two years later that same girl is working as a bar maid with two black children (she's white) though she's so proud of the 3500 check she gets a month from the govt for having two children and how she needs no man in her life now
>laugh at her when I hear her apartment is literally a shit hole, covered in dog shit because her dogs won't listen to her
>her boss straight up sprays her with a water hose
>everyone just starts laughing at her

I'm pretty sure she killed herself by now.
>>
>>73321399

Lol, funny thing is I had the exact same thought the other day.

Na, I transport wheelchair bound patients in a shit little van. I'm able to get by, although it's really tight and I'm living in a shithole in a small city. They have no idea why my memory decreased so much because it was strong when I was younger. I'm getting an MRI done as they are so concerned.
>>
>>73321629
It should be but they deny my registration in schools so I can't do anything. But I have to deal with this oppression I don't feel much to contribute anything.
>>
>>73321492
Yeah, I would say she is probably smarter than me at a base level, I just know more out of pure research/interest.

Yeah, not gonna lie I am an ass guy but both are good.

Haha, yeah it was a compliment bruh lol
>>
>>73321763

I can't remember if simple things were dreams or happened the night before. I am healthy. Not a doctor, but you are probably fine. Stressed maybe.
>>
>>73309560
>implying women want improved men
The only thing women want is your time and attention, but of course you ain't got time in this time we live in, since there's literally million of things to do you have to do and million things you don't have to do.
>>
>>73321492
I can't split quote or green text on this computer...I am not retarded I swear haha
>>
File: 1462279883647.jpg (51 KB, 600x279) Image search: [Google]
1462279883647.jpg
51 KB, 600x279
>Bipolar disorder
>Dementia
>Alzheimer's
>Depression/Anxiety
Grandparents and both of my parents got/had some sort of mental illness.
there's a high chance my kid will be born fucked in the head and i don't want that.
>>
I'd rather cull than foster
>>
File: neet.jpg (345 KB, 599x846) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
345 KB, 599x846
I have no way to earn enough money to afford a family.

>get low paying menial job

Then I can't even afford a one room apartment.

>go to college or trade school

Then I'm in tens of thousands of dollars of debt, and unable to get a job because they're already taken, or I'm competing against hundreds of other applicants for a $15 entry level job that requires a college education, 2+ years of experience, and you have to be a Chad socially.
>>
>>73309560
>Are you improving yourself physically, intellectually and economically
Yes
>so you can attract a wife and thus secure a future for our white race?
No, I live to see Bismarck's legacy taken to the next level, a central European power that will pacify and order this continent without any excuses or bullshit. Races, cultures and people in general do not matter for that. This is for the Fatherland, not the people who happen to live on it.
>>
File: 1462538137580.jpg (41 KB, 474x378) Image search: [Google]
1462538137580.jpg
41 KB, 474x378
>>73309560
No, if anything I am actively destroying my health.

Degeneracy is only possible if there is something there to degenerate / deteriorate.

All women have become completely degenerate relative to classical standards.

There for coupling with a complete degenerate female is degeneracy.

The only real options are to live a life of celibacy in some weird last stand against classical ideas of degeneracy.

The other real option is to try to enjoy your self in the decline.
>>
>>73321763
>the other day
memoryconfirmed.svg

But seriously, I've always been afraid of being afflicted with something unknown or never before seen. Are you generally healthy in other areas?

Call Dr. House
>>
>>73321944
>Bipolar disorder
>Dementia
>Depression/Anxiety

These aren't real diseases, the only one you mentioned that is a real disease is Alzheimer's.

Bipolar disorder and depression/anxiety (in regards to psychiatric diagnosis) are pseudoscientific labels fabricated by psychiatry, with no pathology, and no physical test on Earth able to tell whether or not someone has them. They are "diagnosed" based off the arbitrary observations and questionnaires from a quack.

Dementia isn't a disease in the same way that a fever isn't a disease, it's just a symptom.
>>
>Get welfare similar to 75% minimum income.
>Get a minimum wage job that gives you just as much money after taxation as the NEET but lose your freedom.
Why would anyone want to work when you're at minimum wage with no option for better education?
>>
>>73321832
I feel like we're missing huge swaths of information but that sucks family

Are you on a government list or something?
>>
>>73309926
So, you are talking about women who already is attractive.

Look at women who is either 6/10 or 5/10 and below. They have to work harder. Make-up to cover their 'flaws' up.

Men who is already attractive have easy because there are no end to women who want him.

You don't know what you talk about.
>>
>>73322292

Yeah I'm healthy. A little overweight at worst. It sucks but what can you do. The thing that tortures me is the "where would I be now". A hell of a lot more successful than I am now.
>>
>>73322397
They mad multiple excuses to deny my registration so that make it inconsistent to make it have anything to do with my background. But a criminal past was one of the reasons to not let me register for certain education.
>>
File: iXhaP.jpg (672 KB, 3168x4752) Image search: [Google]
iXhaP.jpg
672 KB, 3168x4752
>it's a photoshopped ass in OP that asks why you aren't securing the future of the white race thread
>>
>>73317466
Same. Weird, right?
>>
>>73322364
Is the welfare system really that good in the Netherlands already? Can a single white male with no disability really just get money from the government?

Despite what many people think, here you can't do that, if you're a single white male with no disability you will be homeless, there is no government welfare safety net.
>>
>>73322544
Even the ugliest of females get males way easier, someone post the image where a normal guy marries a girl with down syndrome.

Also what country are you from? There's no way English is your first language. Are you a Mexican?
>>
>>73321861
>Yeah, not gonna lie I am an ass guy but both are good.
I have meet my counterpart
I bet we both like dat jiggle though m8

>Haha, yeah it was a compliment bruh lol
Thanks m8
I sued to browse this sit a lot
Now I don't really/barely browse it
I learned all I could anywas and this is kind of a time waster desu, how am I supposed to create a nigger killing drug ring when I shitpost so much?
>>
>>73322603
Well shit man. Europe sucks. I have a criminal record too but I still get to own guns and go to college.

You a felon?
>>
>>73323002
used to site*
>>
>>73322674
The law changed in 2015, when you're on mild disability welfare you have to participate by doing some state appointed job to earn your disability money. Your welfare will also be reduced to 70% minimum income when the state decides you are able to work. Those severely retarded or disabled keep their 75% minimum income welfare and have no obligations to do anything.
>>
>>73322597
Yea, but I think we could all torture ourselves with the "where would I be now" line of thought.

I could've been a professional and sponsored BMX racer by 16, but I got in a huge wreck, pussed out and never got back on the bike.
>>
>>73319670
>>73319172
>>73318653
>>73317670

You know, I'm less concerned that you have a gf outside your race than I am with the way you comport yourself on the internet.

>Naw breh
>breh
>naw
>breh, naw
>breh
>breh

Speak like an adult you classless, mouthbreathing chucklefuck. You're embarrassing yourself and everyone around you.
>>
File: 1461195753838.gif (3 MB, 245x196) Image search: [Google]
1461195753838.gif
3 MB, 245x196
>>73309926
Just wait till your generation's age turns 28-35

these whores will start clinging to whatever provider they can.

Men are in it for the long run. We work hard while the little boys and girls party.

And when its time to grow up, these whores will come running back to papa.
>>
>>73323022
>You a felon?
Yes, but that should not be a restriction for getting into education. My neighbor has been arrested for multiple serious crimes and is going to school, maybe my psychiatric background is more of a restriction than they let me know.
>>
>>73323235
Alright fine man, I will post with some superb English from now on.

Also technically i'm just a mix, i'm not really a "race" unless I am a pure blooded Spaniard or something.
>>
File: 1443549915937.jpg (154 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443549915937.jpg
154 KB, 600x600
>>73309560
>>
>>73309560

Would you marry a fat, ugly white chick to propagate the race? Many of us can only get that. Fuck the white race that can't even provide its men with sexual satisfaction.
>>
>>73323106

Yeah you're right. Cheers.
>>
>>73323669
that's why you're supposed to fix them.

I'd rather a fat ugly virgin (provided they're not obese) to a good-looking woman who rode the cock carousel
>>
>>73322628
It's still a pretty good ass in my opinion.
>>
>>73323346
And i should welcome them back because... why exactly?
>>
>>73323445
I agree that felons (depending on the crime) should have their rights restored over time, but it would explain why they're watching you so hard.

>psychiatric background
Given where you live, I'd say that's the reason
>>
>>73323346
who's the laughing man? I've always wondered this.
>>
>>73311017
>that's bullshit. asian women don't want to racemix either, they seem as disgusted by white men as i am by them

you wanna know how i know you're ugly?
>>
>>73315417
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeytLzRY_0Y

Now this guy is really the shit. He's just reading a base score and embellishing on the fly. Also epic neckbeard.
>>
>>73323965
This
No reason to
>>
>>73315562
friend, you need to go outside more and get outside of your head.

23 is very young and there are many opportunities out there, once you start taking more risks you'll see.
>>
>>73323766

> Men wanna be him, women want to change him

Dreaming of changing and improving your partner is a female trait. I have done my share of fat chicks. You can't fix them.
>>
>>73309560
>3 kids
Get out of here you fucking degenerate. 3 kids are for good goys. 5 kids at least, or else you're scum.
>>
>>73321944
>Dementia isn't a disease in the same way that a fever isn't a disease, it's just a symptom.

symptom of what?
>>
>>73324468
I go to school, have friends and have 2 jobs, I'm no shut-in.

But you're right, need to get out of my head more.
>>
File: 1462223466746.jpg (528 KB, 1259x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462223466746.jpg
528 KB, 1259x1080
>>73323965
Yes, no reason to welcome back a used whore.

If you want sloppy seconds from some worn out cunt go for it m8, no one here is going to stop you.
>>
>>73320367
the yellow sponge man is expressing his internalized frustration
>>
Would rather eat pizza and play video games than have to bare the agony of female company just at the chance of getting me dick wet.

I work hard and i go to the gym, own car and apartment etc.

Just cba anymore after the girl i wanted to marry turned out to be a hoe, all women are sluts and every man will realise that one day in there life.
>>
>>73309560

The most important hability aside from technical knowledge someone needs is charysma. This is the art of power and influence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjoiVgCAD04
>>
>>73325034

Can't help but to grin at that picture every single time
>>
File: 1451690375781.jpg (35 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
1451690375781.jpg
35 KB, 615x410
>>73323669
>literal retards are doing more for the white race than you
If they can do it, so can you.
>>
Self improvement is masturbation.
>>
>>73322628
This is better
>>
>>73323669
YOU CAN GET SEXUAL SATISFACTION YOU JUST HAVE TO PAY FOR IT M8
>>
>>73325482
Self destruction, on the other hand...
>>
What's the point? If white people will rise again america sure as fuck will just fuck us over again.
>>
>>73309560
>>73309674
Hell, I haven't worked in years and I've already got 6 kids. Three from my wife, and she hasn't worked in years either.

Oh plus however many from sperm donations!
>>
>>73325804
kek
>>
>>73325911
Why blame America? America didn't want war with Germany, tried to talk Britain down, spent TONS of dosh to rebuild Germany, etc.
>>
File: FXeaECZ.gif (1 MB, 351x272) Image search: [Google]
FXeaECZ.gif
1 MB, 351x272
>>73325804
...is islamification.
>>
File: Spede1.jpg (68 KB, 685x467) Image search: [Google]
Spede1.jpg
68 KB, 685x467
Now why the fuck would I make kids?

>need to put in shitfuckload of money just to raise them
>have to put them into a moldy school, where they'll sit with niggers and learn swedish
>have to put up with their shit and look after them, then hope they don't go full-retard and fuck up their lives with drugs or have nigger friends
>after all is said and done, they'll just likely end up using their lives in meaningless jobs or posting frogs onto some faggot website filled with niggers and mongoloids

All while I could just enjoy double income with my lovely fit wife and work on cars and do woodworking in a big house with a big garage and put the money I'd othewise spend on kids, into paying my loan and hobbies, wouldn't have to stress the economy with more mouths to feed, could always do what I want and go where I want, whenever I want without having to put my kids to a babby-sitter or my parents, who have rightfully earned their bliss in their elder-years. All I see is downsides to having kids, sure, you'll fill some fucked up empty void in your life with dumb little money-pits, but I honestly don't have a sentiment towards getting more responsibilities.

Anyway
>having kids in a shit world filled with niggers and perverts
>having kids in 2016->
No fucking thanks.
>>
Fuck white people. They're obnoxious, annoying, and their food sucks. I have no interest in making more of myself. Nietzsche said our goal should be the Übermensch, not more fucking Chads and Kyles.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.