[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >have sister >meet her new boyfriend >6'4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1462566737992.png (89 KB, 353x332) Image search: [Google]
1462566737992.png
89 KB, 353x332
>be me
>have sister
>meet her new boyfriend
>6'4
>blonde, blue-eyed from the Midwest
>stable job, plays classical piano
>look on his facebook
>cover photo
>"FEEL THE BERN"

what do I do lads
>>
Maybe you could accept that people have different beliefs and not try to justify your emotions by calling it rationality.
>>
>>73306669
You lack reading comprehension.

"FEEL THE BERN"!
>>
File: Chose wisely.jpg (32 KB, 520x412) Image search: [Google]
Chose wisely.jpg
32 KB, 520x412
>>73306669
>>
At least it's not a nigger.
>>
>>73306751
How about no? I saw a guy wearing "refugees wellcome" shirt yesterday and i told him that he is not wellcome in the bar. He left without ordering anything like a good cuckie.

Being tolerant to people who are plotting to ruin my city is retarded.
>>
He'll grow out of it
>>
>>73306981

This. I'd say you got lucky op, it could have been much worse.
>>
>>73306669
Very interesting. I can relate being someone with an entire dating history of black girls yet being anti-PC and conservative. Really throws libcucks off. It's so nice being able to throw that "lack of diversity" and "racism" shit back into ignorant white liberals' faces and they don't know what to do when faced with their own insults.
>>
>>73306669
>Chad genes
>beta male mentality
somethings not right, lads
>>
>>73307055
good man, proud of you
>>
>>73307628
Probably for the puss or to fit in.
>>
>>73307628
being skilled with pussy does not magically make one intellectually brighter, especially for those who take part in team sports producting herd mentality
>>
>>73306751
Tolerence? Thats what those faggot liberals do.
>>
>>73307206

#refugeeswelcomenotwelcome
>>
>>73307628
Because they don't care. They literally do not give a shit.

I have three chad friends who were only making a show of voting for weedman because it was getting them laid.
>>
>>73306669
Red pill your sister. Red pill her fast and maybe she can convince her cuck boyfriend.
>>
>>73306669
just introduce him to /pol/. we'll take it from here and do the redpilling.

/pol/ is always right.
>>
>>73308094
anecdotal: I tried that with some of my friends and it was 2/3 unsuccessful because /pol/ is a place you discover on your own while actively looking for issues discussed here, not something to be revealed to an ideologically indoctrinated opposition, those are revolted by the prevailing mentality here and the very reason why we as a group are able to identify shills with ease
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.