[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burgers are the WORST warriors on this planet.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: rotc-heels1-600.jpg (91 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
rotc-heels1-600.jpg
91 KB, 600x400
>1944, 6th June
>"Hey guys, lets beat da shit outta those weak as fuck nazies, while all mightest german forces chilling on eastern front"
>preparing for battle
>have 4-5 times more people than enemy
>bomb da fuck outta the beach
>miss almost all the airstrikes, cuz pilots was too affraid to come closer
>half of the boats and DD-tanks sunk without enemy's fire
>Literally zerg rush em, till germans run outta ammo

>1999, Kosovo
>you're brave F-117 pilot
>you like in fucking spaceship, your country proud of you
>your bravery strong as your autism
>fly THE SAME ROUTE WHOLE FUCKING WEEK
>get shot

>another pilot
>U-2 flying seeky bastard, gotta spy on soviets
>get shot
>what to do: Destroy da plane and kill myself OR surrender to commies, betray my country and tell them all I know?
>choose second variant

>Vietnam
>Nuff said

etc.

Why are they so cowards and traitors? They act like niggnogs - they're brave as fuck when they shoot civs or fight 100 marines vs 1 shitskin. But when shit hit the fan, they're running away.
No honor, no discipline.
>>
And most important - they didn't learn at all on their mistakes.
>>
Lowest estimates of the Vietnam war: we still had 4 fucking times less killed than the chinks
Mind you these were little farmer boys
The largest estimates have our body count at 11 fucking times less than that of the gooks

But keep baiting and making our lives all shittier. We don't run we finish
>>
>Russia accusing anyone of Zergrush tactics
>>
>>73304574
They just don't know what they're fighting for.
>>
>no honor

Honor means nothing whilst in war.
>>
>>73304574

Russia would have lost without American aid desu

Y'all already lost millions with the help.
>>
>>73304574

>Literally zerg rush em, till germans run outta ammo

What tactics did the Soviets use on the eastern front m8?
>>
>>73304922
>They just don't know what they're fighting for.
>>
>>73305105
Advanced battlefield tactics, obviously, with superior weapons, men and women. and childern.
>>
>>73305081
>>73305105
Jesus Christ, did I say something about USSR in OP-post? US KNEW that zerg-rush is shittiest tactics ever. But, hey, whay the fuck not, right?
Why they didn't learn on mistakes?

>>73305096
Welp, true. But the US kikes was SELLING stuf for gold, not giving away for free.
>>
>>73305415

So what you're saying is that burgers and Ivans are equally useless at war?
>>
>>73304574
And the lowest casualties taken in every war we particated in except the one where Lincoln was a president for.
>They act like niggnogs - they're brave as fuck when they shoot civs or fight 100 marines vs 1 shitskin. But when shit hit the fan, they're running away.
>No honor, no discipline
Shit talk down.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.