[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Trump genuinely hated Yeb, or was it just strategy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
If so - what reason do you think it is?
>>
>>73303722
Does the lion truly hate the lamb, or is it just hungry?
>>
>>73303722
Why do people pretend like Jeb didn't go after Trump first. Every debate he would find a way to bring Trump into whatever he was talking about
>>
>>73303722
Trump hates all of the Bush family.
I think it has something to do with the shitty demolition job they did
>>
File: 1462491430191.jpg (444 KB, 1900x1336) Image search: [Google]
1462491430191.jpg
444 KB, 1900x1336
>>73303722
There was no hatred. Jeb was not worthy of the God-Emperor's hatred because he was not a worthy foe.

Jeb was just an object of scorn and ridicule.
>>
>>73303722
Honestly I think Trump really missed an opportunity with the taco bowl.

Can you a gone the Bush ass pain if he ate it out of a Jeb! Guac bowl?
>>
>>73303797
fpbp
>>
Because Trump need to beat his biggest enemy first. Sure Jeb¡ is autistic but he has Bush family, Lots of donor and C¡A ready to support him. It's actually a good move i think from Trump desu
>>
>>73303797

fpbp
>>
Jeb was going to be the hardest opponent to beat down the line, so trump took him out first.
>>
>>73303797
Well said, aquafresh.
>>
>>73303797
every time
>>
>>73303722
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8--vbk5S6E
>>
>>73307416

I can't even begin to imagine this race without Trump. There was never any alternative.
>>
>>73303722
Yeb's brother let 9/11 happen. Trump watched his friends dying in those towers, he went to a hundred funerals in the months after 9/11. That's why he supported Kerry in 2004 and stayed out of the race in 2008 and 2012. He only entered the race once Jeb did. That was his original purpose, to send a giant fuck you to the Bush family for killing his friends. But the memes don't stop and neither will Trump.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.