[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate him, /pol/? Do you have any reasonable justification?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 35
File: Khan.jpg (47 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Khan.jpg
47 KB, 615x409
Why do you hate him, /pol/?

Do you have any reasonable justification? He seems like an ok guy to me.
>>
Finally...

/pol/ hates him because they are fat neckbeards who have incorrect definitions of "red-pilled". Khan is red-pilled and an alpha, he is a fucking fantastic choice but this board will never see that so fuck them.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 470x313
>>73295798
why didn't you listen
>>
He's not White and he is living in a White nation. That's why.
>>
>>73295798
You're just glad to see a fellow terrorist in the office, Gerry Adams
>>
Good luck, Britcucks.
>>
>>73295968
lol
definitely NOT stockholm syndrome
>>
More minorities in the Parliament
>>
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 1980x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 1980x1800
>>73295968
>>
>muslim mayor
Was his opposition shit or something?
>>
>>73295798
>RAPEFUGEES WELCOME

Fuck him and fuck all of the other sand niggers invading Europe. Can't wait for Europe to finally uncuck itself and rope all of these worthless Muhammadans.
>>
>>73295968
>t. ahmed yusof albritani
>>
File: 869.jpg (217 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
869.jpg
217 KB, 1440x810
>>73295798
Off topic question what is Khan's policies ?
>>
Britain and Germany are trying really hard to dethrone King Cuck Sweden.
>>
>>73295798
every murder of a citizen in London by a jihadi attacker is going to be instantly on him. His rivals and critics will make sure to highlight that every time
>>
>>73295968
>Khan is red-pilled and an alpha

I don't know about that, anon. He's a labour member and holding a 'Refugees Welcome' sign.

He is also Muslim, albeit fairly liberal and moderate. He supported marriage equality for gay people, which resulted in an Imam issuing a fatwa against him, declaring that he was no longer Muslim and he has received numerous death threats for his liberalism.

>He's not White and he is living in a White nation. That's why.

That's not a justifiable reason to hate him. You must have better justification than that, surely.
>>
>>73295968
>red-pilled alpha
>holding a rapefugees welcome sign

Get the fuck out of my country. I couldn't really care less about him anyway, London is it's own country at this point, it's like Sweden on a much smaller scale but, with a higher density of niggers.
>>
>>73296227

His main opposition was a Jew.
>>
>>73296368
>Off topic question what is Khan's policies ?

I've been trying to do a bit of research on him, to see if I can dig up some bad shit.

He's a labour party member and he was a human rights lawyer.

That's the worst I could find.
>>
>>73296923
No get the fuck out of my country you retard. Khan is as against niggers and women as anyone on this board.
>>
Can anybody explain why his mayorship is a BAD thing?

Can you back it up with evidence and facts?

Come on, /pol/. Redpill me on Khan because right now, I can't find any dirt on him. He even allows his daughters to dress how they like.
>>
>>73297200
>Khan is as against niggers and women as anyone on this board.

Can you support your assertion with corroborating evidence?
>>
Not a single well-argued or reasoned justification.

Why am I not surprised?

This is why I can't take /pol/s' opinions seriously on topics that I am not familiar with.

There have been dozens of threads about how cucked the Brits are for electing a Muslim mayor of London.

Shitposts and trolling aside, not one of you seem capable of explaining why this is a bad thing.

What the fuck, /pol/?
>>
>>73295798
He's a paki.

You expect me to apologise for that?
>>
>>73298639

So you have no real justification?
Just xenophobia?
>>
>>73295968
kek ! Khan
>>
>>73295798
Because he's going to turn Londonistan into a lemming like the rest of Europe.
>>
>>73298939
>Irish
>criticizing others of being xenophobic

Don't you have a bomb to go build?
>>
>>73299165

Are you baiting or actually retarded?

>>73299141
>Because he's going to turn Londonistan into a lemming like the rest of Europe.

I don't understand what you mean.
>>
File: Sadiq-Khan.jpg (251 KB, 784x489) Image search: [Google]
Sadiq-Khan.jpg
251 KB, 784x489
>>73296244
>>73297200
Checked
>>
>>73299454
Look, just put the bomb in the trashcan outside the school and complete your mission. Then you can go back to Libya for more training.
>>
>>73299765

You're an idiot. Well done.

Still not a single justification in this entire thread.

Damn, /pol/. I didn't know how fucking terrible you are at this.
>>
>>73295968
Salaam comrad, praise be to Allah for blessing the UK with the light and peace of Islam. May the words of Muhammad(pbuh) continue to make the nation a better place.
>>
>>73299454
The picture says it all. Europe is going to Hell, letting in refugees. Khan is going to make it happen to England.
>>
>>73295798
he seem like a good guy.
the only bad thing you could say about his is that he's "mudslim" which is really subjective.

other than that, he's a hard working dude with a solid program.
>>
>>73295798
He's objectively a better candidate than Goldsmith.
>>
I feel sorry for the UK
>>
>>73295994
Even Peter Hitchens thinks Powell's River of Blood speech was an embarrassment
>>
>>73295968
you
>>
>>73298297
It's reverse virtue signalling.
>>
>>73300323
>Khan is going to make it happen to England.

How? What power does he have as mayor to dictate immigration policy?

I do believe you are talking collectively talking out of your arses right now, /pol/.
>>
>>73296469
>He supported marriage equality for gay people, which resulted in an Imam issuing a fatwa against him, declaring that he was no longer Muslim and he has received numerous death threats for his liberalism

Empty threat since the Imam knows that every Muslim must try to destroy Kafir countries. Forcing degenerate faggots on Kafirs helps Muslims keep their faith with all that degeneracy going on.

Remember, the most destructive policies for Kafirs is what every Muslim is going to support.
>>
>>73296368
Build more houses.
Be a bit more strict on business
More refugees.
>>
Because he's a NON-WHITE and an ANTI-WHITE who will pursue ANTI-WHITE interests.

A NON-WHITE who is also an ANTI-WHITE cannot possibly be pro-white, he was, is and will always be, an ANTI-WHITE.

Note that one of the main things he talked about during his campaign was the housing crisis. Do you know why that is? That's because one of the main reasons WHITE PEOPLE cannot have enough children is because of the housing crisis. So by making housing EVEN LESS available to WHITES, he will ensure that the WHITE GENOCIDE agenda continues on an even faster pace, ensuring WHITES CEASE TO EXIST t in London within a very short amount of time.

He's not going to give WHITES housing, oh no, he's going to give NON-WHITES housing.
>>
File: 1365191750504.jpg (24 KB, 720x607) Image search: [Google]
1365191750504.jpg
24 KB, 720x607
>>73300275
>>
File: Brits aren't white.jpg (11 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
Brits aren't white.jpg
11 KB, 250x246
>>73295798
I don't hate him. I think it's high time that London got a Pakistani mayor. Home rule and all that.

It's just the britcucks that are sore, they've been preserving this ludicrous pretention that London was still an English city for decades now, and they don't want to let it go.
>>
>>73300522
>Build more houses.
For non-whites
>Be a bit more strict on business
Only for small to medium sized businesses so white people can't make a living, while international capitalists continue fucking whites over
>More refugees.
More non-whites*
>>
File: muslim takeover london1.png (92 KB, 854x840) Image search: [Google]
muslim takeover london1.png
92 KB, 854x840
This is what NON-WHITES think about the ongoing islamic conquest of London.
>>
File: 109283.jpg (41 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
109283.jpg
41 KB, 620x413
>>73295798
>muslim
>>
>>73298297
The mayor is a symbol for the city.

If the mayor went around in a gimp mask, it'd be a bad symbol for the city, regardless of how brilliant his policies.

A muslim and a non-white is alien to Western Europe. The gradual shift of non-whites taking important jobs is just a part of the replacement. It's a bad symbol if you are against the replacement, or if you think the symbol of Western Europe should be white/Christian.
>>
>>73295968
>t. James Muhammad-Albritani (neé Cuckington)
>>
>>73300491

I'm starting to see just how ideological /pol/ is, and when they can't justify their position in relation to Khan with anything other than xenophobia, it is clear that they really have no argument.

This is pathetic. I was expecting at least one person to know his shit, and to redpill me on Khan with links to facts about his past and dodgy dealings.

Not. Fucking. One. Person.

/pol/ you are a disgrace.
>>
>>73300505
Good post. The NON-WHITE ANTI-WHITES will push destructive ANTI-WHITE policies on WHITES in order to continue pursuing their ANTI-WHITE agenda.

Are they calling for NON-TRADITIONAL propaganda amongst their own race and communities? OF COURSE NOT. Look at Khan himself, he has three children with a faithful wife, you think that's what he wants for WHITES? Of course not! Because he's a NON-WHITE ANTI-WHITE!
>>
>>73300830
FUCK OFF ANTI-WHITE nobody cares about you being butthurt that we're not ''accepting'' of Khan.

HE'S A NON-WHITE ANTI-WHITE, that's all there is to it. He is an ANTI-WHITE who will pursue ANTI-WHITE policies.
>>
>>73300495
Good God, what is wrong with you? Do your homework before you start trolling. Show some respect. http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/sadiq-khan-zac-goldsmith-refugees-mayoral-election_uk_57225c10e4b0d6f7bed5b0d1
>>
>>73295798
look potato nigger,its not about him it about the biggest european city falling to islams ,we knew that london was a muslim city but now its confirmed
>>
Anyone holding a "Refugees Welcome" sign is not OK.
>>
>>73295798
That sign he's holding would be enough to make me despise him, but I despised him already.
>>
>>73295968
>wants to flood england with muslims
>fantastic choice
Holy cuckaroony batman
>>
>>73300830
Him being a non white who is not culturally or socially tied to the inhabitants of this island IS logical enough reason to fear his election. Just saying "oh, xenophobia, that's no argument" is retarded - a fear of the foreigner who is in your land and actively working to destroy you is reason enough to hate him.
>>
File: 1462277910243.jpg (22 KB, 317x317) Image search: [Google]
1462277910243.jpg
22 KB, 317x317
>>73295798

My mayor
>>
File: MAXIMUMTROLLING.gif~c200.gif (36 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
MAXIMUMTROLLING.gif~c200.gif
36 KB, 200x200
>>
File: PicsArt_05-07-06.11.18.jpg (67 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-07-06.11.18.jpg
67 KB, 615x409
>>
File: khan.jpg (90 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
khan.jpg
90 KB, 620x372
>>73295798
>>
File: Face of anarchism.png (217 KB, 267x689) Image search: [Google]
Face of anarchism.png
217 KB, 267x689
>>73301363
>>
>>73295798
Are there any non-muslim mayors in muslim cities in a-rab countries?

Muslims don't belong in the west.
>>
>>73301286
He grew up in england
>>
>>73300505

What evidence do you have for this?

>Muslim throws gays off of rooftops
Subhuman scum

>Muslim supports marriage equality for gays
Subhuman scum

Make up your mind, /pol./

>>73300571
>Because he's a NON-WHITE and an ANTI-WHITE who will pursue ANTI-WHITE interests.

Show me how he is anti-white. What anti-white interests will he pursue exactly?

>He's not going to give WHITES housing, oh no, he's going to give NON-WHITES housing.

Show me evidence for this.

>>73300729
> The gradual shift of non-whites taking important jobs is just a part of the replacement. It's a bad symbol if you are against the replacement, or if you think the symbol of Western Europe should be white/Christian.

If a certain percentage of the population is black/Muslim/whatever, then you would expect that occasionally those people wwould hold certain positions in politics or any other area of daily life.

My question to /pol/ is why is it a bad thing that Khan is mayor, and the best answer I've yet had is because he's not white.

That's not a justifiable reason to any rational human being. How is his skin colour relevant? Surely its his policies, his ideas and his actions which are of most importance.
>>
>>73296046
Britain white?
>>
>>73295798
>Mudslime
>Labor Party
>Refugees Welcome

Never in a million years can I ever accept such a man.
>>
>>73301716
I agree to an extent, except you have been given valid arguments-he's pro refugees. Filtering all the mindless, pro white, pro evangelical Christian arguments on /pol/ out, this is actually a valid point as to why he's shit.
>>
>>73301716

Ignore the racists, OP

He shall make Britain great again inshallah :)
>>
>>73301759
Some people feel the same about Trump
>>
>>73295968

Go back to Pakistan
>>
>>73301716
>If a certain percentage of the population is black/Muslim/whatever, then you would expect that occasionally those people wwould hold certain positions in politics or any other area of daily life.

Indeed. I'm saying that I'd rather London be 95% white, or whatever.
>>
>>73295968
t. Mohammad nr.4526725244
>>
>>73300931

>Sweden telling anyone to fuck off for being anti-white

top kek

>He is an ANTI-WHITE who will pursue ANTI-WHITE policies.

No evidence for that.

>>73300991
>Do your homework before you start trolling.

I'm not trolling. I'm asking for evidence of why this is such a terrible thing to happen. At least you've provided a link. So he wants London to take 3000 refugees. So do shitloads of other Labour party members amongst others.

What else? Is this the worst /pol/ can do?

>Him being a non white who is not culturally or socially tied to the inhabitants of this island

He was born and raised in London. He is liberal and westernised. He is a labour party member for fuck sake. He is part of British culture whether you choose to like or not. You're going to have to give better reasons, anon.

>a fear of the foreigner who is in your land and actively working to destroy you is reason enough to hate him.

I would agree, but there is no evidence that Khan is doing this or going to do this.
>>
>>73301716
>Show me how he is anti-white. What anti-white interests will he pursue exactly?
He is an ANTI-WHITE because he wants to FLOOD the UK with NON-WHITES. That is being ANTI-WHITE.

>Show me evidence for this.
He is an ANTI-WHITE that wants to EXTERMINATE THE WHITE RACE. You do not conduct genocide against a race by providing them with housing so they have living space in which they can procreate. That's why he will only give housing to NON-WHITES.
>>
>>73302026
>this is actually a valid point as to why he's shit.

I agree, but you can level the same criticism at dozens of British politicians. What specifically makes Khan a worse mayor for London than the next pro-refugee advocate?

Going by all the threads on /pol/ over the past 24 hours, I would have thought that the guy had fucking links to ISIS or some shit.
>>
>>73302559
>top kek
Hello CIA!
You see, in the real metarial world, if I criticize you for x behaviour, it doesn't matter if I come from a country where a majority engages in said x behaviour, it's all about what I think, do and say. I'm not an ANTI-WHITE, therefore I can criticize others for being so.

>No evidence for that.
Yes there is. He is a NON-WHITE ANTI-WHITE that wants to flood the UK with NON-WHITES, that makes him an ANTI-WHITE because he wants to EXTERMINATE THE WHITE RACE through MASSMIGRATION OF NON-WHITES INTO WHITE COUNTRIES.
>>
>>73302559
>I'm going to reply to the most blatantly poor and incoherent points so I win the argument
Address the fact that he is pro refugees, you blathering retard. That is a legitimate concern, and not /pol/ fabricated speculation
>>
>>73302755
>Going by all the threads on /pol/ over the past 24 hours, I would have thought that the guy had fucking links to ISIS or some
It doesn't matter if he does or doesn't, he's an ANTI-WHITE NON-WHITE that pursues an ANTI-WHITE agenda of MASSMIGRATION of NON-WHITES into the UK, that makes him an ANTI-WHITE.

Just a reminder to you btw: Your masters don't care about you, they will abandon you because you mean nothing to them, and it is to US you'll be abandoned. I'll enjoy hunting down, torturing and executing anti-whites the likes of yourself.
>>
I don't.
The UK is already a shit hole, so I wouldn't mind if all refugees went there instead of coming to my country.
>>
>>73302757

You're a child molester, Sven.
>>
>>73300444
But finally, he was right
>>
>>73302890

>CHILD MOLESTER on CAPS LOCK
>>
>>73302755
Don't you know where you are? Trying to reason with /pol/ is useless, of course everyone will think you're b8ing or just shout you down with "MUDSLIME!!". Personally I'm anti any candidate who is seriously invested in religion, be it Muslim or Christian, though I'm sure I'll be told I'm a fedora for that.
>>
>>73302838
>Address the fact that he is pro refugees

I did. You're just a little slow.
>>
>>73302559

You don't think it's a bad idea to flood the city with refugees who have proven to be lawless and resistant to refugees? Are you retarded?

>So do shitloads of other Labour party members amongst others.

"But mom! Everybody's doing it!"
>>
>>73300830
The best criticism you can get is that he's an opportunistic blairite (the moderate political chameleon of Tony Blair's era) making good use of identity politics that has become more pronounced due to US influence.

You can see this by the fact he simultaneously is quite liberal AND a Muslim (he voted for gay marriage). Contrast this with Christian Lib Dem leader Tim Fallon who voted NO to gay marriage, and then abstained on the second one.

In short, Khan is a politician. He's well aware of his perception.

>>73300495
He doesn't. The Mayor oversees transport and housing. Interestingly, Khan is not thought of highly within the current Corbyn led Labour party. There was a leaked list fairly recently on the position of politicians within Labour. The most agreeable towards Corbyn on one side (core group) and on the opposite end the hostile group. Khan is actually among the hostile group.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/mar/23/labour-mps-hostile-corbyn-leaked-party-document
(in case people get triggered over Guardian)
https://www.rt.com/uk/336884-corbyn-hostile-mps-list/

He was one of the first people to knife one of the core group (Ken Livingstone) in the back over the recent so called anti-semitism thing recently after all.
>>
>>73302918
>>73303017
Nice replies there, ANTI-WHITE. Seems like when called out on your BLATANT LIES AND HYPOCRISY, longer arguments slither away and out comes the blind hatred for everything white european.

Remember: You have no allies, no friends, no family. Your masters despise you, and laugh behind your back over the fact that you're ready to betray your own people in exchange for some money.

You are an anti-white race traitor, and you will be hunted down, tortured and executed like the traitor that you are.
>>
>>73303147
>I did
And still you support him, because you're an ANTI-WHITE who wants to EXTERMINATE THE WHITE RACE through MASSMIGRATION of NON-WHITES into WHITE COUNTRIES.
>>
>>73303170
He's right though, khan gets more shit here 100% because he's a Muslim pro refugee politician than if he were a white pro refugee politician.
>>
>>73295798
KHAN'D
>>
File: 1462637125663.jpg (98 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1462637125663.jpg
98 KB, 615x409
>>73295798
>>
File: the smuggest ojou.webm (446 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the smuggest ojou.webm
446 KB, 1280x720
>>73296244
>Arguing with some liberal faggot yesterday because every office has that one SJW retard who has to constantly bitch about everything and I'm not taking her shit
>Asked her to play a game with me
>She agreed
>I asked her how she would feel if I needed a new place to live, so I went on a walk
>I walked past plenty of good neighborhoods, but kept going until I found a perfect, clean one
>I chose the nicest house and just barged in
>I showed no respect for the owners, destroyed their property, and refused to leave
>"I'd call the cops"
>They refuse to do anything, what do you do then?
>"I'd fucking kill you"
>So tell me, how do you feel about the refugee crisis?
>Her face goes bright red and she takes on the angriest scowl I have ever seen a human face make as everyone else in the room erupts into furious laughter
>mfw
>>
File: khan11.jpg (160 KB, 1268x547) Image search: [Google]
khan11.jpg
160 KB, 1268x547
>>73295798

He is not liked because he once stole the USS Reliant and kept wanting "Genesis", whatever that is....
>>
>>73303170
>it's a bad idea to flood the city with refugees who have proven to be lawless and resistant to refugees?

What? Learn how to construct a meaningful sentence, anon.

>>73303198

Thank you. Finally, someone making an informed response.

>>73303205
Who allowed this convicted CHILD MOLESTER to post on /pol/

Amirite?
>>
>>73302559
You thinks its fine to let in a bunch of uneducated young men?
>>
File: 1400890630195.jpg (56 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1400890630195.jpg
56 KB, 342x342
>>73295798
>go to london last month
>endless wave of shitskins
>white women with carriages with niglets everywhere
>and now muslim mayor
Oh my god.
>>
>>73303311

>tell me why this guy is bad
>OMG ur ANTI-WHITE u support Khan

Sven, pls.
>>
>>73295968
>red-pilled
>>
>>73302890
I must have missed that page on his manifesto
>>
>>73303507
How much money did you get while begging?
>>
>>73303507
BRIT
R
O
W
N
S
>>
>>73303424
kek
>>
>>73303466
>Who allowed this convicted CHILD MOLESTER to post on /pol/
>Amirite?
I see you're still unable to respond properly, ANTI-WHITE.
>>73303540
You're an ANTI-WHITE who wants to EXTERMINATE THE WHITE RACE through MASSMIGRATION of NON-WHITES into WHITE COUNTRIES. Just like Sadiq Khan wants to EXTERMINATE THE WHITE RACE through MASSMIGRATION of NON-WHITES into WHITE COUNTRIES. That's why you SUPPORT him! Because you're both ANTI-WHITES!
>>
>>73303540
He already told you...
>>
>>73295798
Londonistan Yes!
>>
>>73303396

>then I woke up and masturbated to anime
>>
>>73303548
>I must have missed that page on his manifesto
He is a NON-WHITE who SUPPORTS the MASSMIGRATION of NON-WHITES into WHITE COUNTRIES. He has EXPLICITLY made this clear NUMEROUS times already.
>>
>>73303576
Muslims aren't known for their generosity you know, especially regarding christians. But you should know that Sven Abdullah.
>>
>>73303694
hello hello
money pleees
hello pleeees
>>
>>73303469
>You thinks its fine to let in a bunch of uneducated young men?

No. When did I ever say, suggest or imply that?
>>
>>73295798
I'd take him over fucking Boris and Zac, pair of cunts if ever there were any. Sadiq was the only option
>>
Meanwhile in London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMZe5hXodQg
>>
>>73303794
By supporting Khan you are supporting that
>>
>>73303507
I think I saw you begging outside Holborn station the other day.
>>
>>73295798
>>73295968
Jews mad because they know the muzbros are going to help get the shoah going again. That's really it.
>>
>>73303815
Hello white male CIA PsyOps operative!

Why do you want to EXTERMINATE the WHITE RACE through MASSMIGRATION of NON-WHITES into WHITE COUNTRIES?
Why do you HATE your OWN RACE?
>>
>>73295968
HAHA i would rather chop my own dick off than vote for an Invader.
>>
>>73303311
The way you scream mid sentences give me the feel that you're middle aged sad stormfag
>>
>>73303924

I'm not supporting Khan though.
>>
>>73303770
Are you trying to do your best "New Face of Sweden" impression?
Replace "money" with "sex" and you're spot on.

>>73303936
Yeah I was the only white person there. I guess I was begging for civilization.
>>
>>73304145
>1 post by this ID
>''''Netherlands'''''
>btw guys lmao look at this guy so pathethic right guys?
>btw i'm not a shill
Hello CIA.
>>
>>73303170
>proven to be lawless and resistant to refugees?
Resistant to assimilation, rather. Apologies.
>>
>>73304147
>I'm not supporting Khan though.
Yes you are: See >>73295798
>>
>shared political platforms with Muslim politicians who had previously publicly stated their wish to “drown every Israeli Jew in the sea”.

>employed someone who believed that Private Lee Rigby’s murder was fabricated.

>“giving platform, oxygen and cover to extremists”
>>
>>73304145

Elitist scum detected
>>
I actually can't believe this filthy fucking paki muslim is now the mayor of our capital city.

What the fuck is happening?
>>
>>73302237
Some people eat their own shit. What's your point?
>>
>>73303815
I think that's what everyone keeps missing, some of my collegues didn't even realise he was a Muslim they just knew he wasn't a rich turd-bucket or all round fucking joke
>>
>>73295968
(You)
>>
>>73295798
You would wan't a terrorist sympathiser in a position of power wouldn't you paddy?
>>
File: IMG_20160507_135057.jpg (112 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160507_135057.jpg
112 KB, 800x800
>>73304620
State-sanctioned Jihad and Western suicide.
>>
>>73295798
>>73295968
Are you guys in the denial stage about how bad you're cucked now?

Ireland is still mostly okay since they're nationalist as fuck; but they are also Catholic and the current Pope is a cuck queen.
>>
>>73304620
>What the fuck is happening
A freeze on transport fares
>>
Exit the eu for Christ sake Britbongs.

Isn't free, undocumented travel only allowed in participating eu countries?

That's enough incentive for me to leave Europe behind.
>>
>>73300495
>What power does he have as mayor to dictate immigration policy?

Use your brain on this one, Paddy.
>>
>>73304323
You're both pathetic and paranoid , I won't really say much cause you're just going to repest yourself " le shill xd ", I hope you stay this way forever , now bye bye.
>>73304514
Fuck off middle aged fag , go work or some shit other than posting on /pol/
>>
>>73300522
Who votes for that shit?
>>
>>73295798
>Muslim
>Brown
>Supported by the trade unions
>"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/noble/sura5.html#51

>>73295968
Owen Jones please go.
>>
>>73304620
Decades of BBC telling kids to be more socialist and globalist.
>>
File: multiculturalism fuck yeah.png (542 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalism fuck yeah.png
542 KB, 640x960
>>73295798
I don't hate him. I only saw 2 gipsies in the last 3 days and I'm looking forward to not seeing any thanks to guys like him.
>>
File: totalbabe.jpg (41 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
totalbabe.jpg
41 KB, 620x387
>>73304464
>>shared political platforms with Muslim politicians who had previously publicly stated their wish to “drown every Israeli Jew in the sea”.
>>tfw Zac Goldsmith and other Tories had shared a platform with Gani, and he's been inside downing street
>>
>>73305191
Why are you an ANTI-WHITE? Why do you want to EXTERMINATE the WHITE RACE through MASSMIGRATION of NON-WHITES into WHITE COUNTRIES?
Why are you being a RACE TRAITOR against YOUR OWN PEOPLE?
>>
File: t1larg_muslimprayers.jpg (93 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
t1larg_muslimprayers.jpg
93 KB, 640x360
It's a matter of mixing cultures, OP, that's wrong. You are welcome to the country if you're a good specialist, if you're a tourist. But you can't RUSH it with dozens of retards bringing Islam. You may parry that's not their real intentions, but you just delude yourself.
There has to be a regulation of this sort of things, migrant control. Even myself realize Europe shouldn't let ukrainians in, not even talking about muslims.
This is a very big mistake.
>>
>>73304905

>wan't

Get out.
>>
>>73304147
do you not know that this board has IDs or
>>
Its all OVER boys. TRUMP has destroyed all of the GOP contenders. Now its time to "Start me up" against WAR CRIMINAL Hillary Rodham Clinton!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU
>>
>>73295994
Right about Europe
Right about the Empire & the Commonwealth
Right about immigration
Only wrong about the time
>>
File: 0456412041532104.jpg (42 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
0456412041532104.jpg
42 KB, 500x328
>>73305191

It's saturday you petulant child
>>
Civil war when?
>>
>>73305203
>proving the shoah is coming with one graph
kek
>>
>>73305324
We need to start a campaign to relocate all of Europe's Muslims and Gypsies to London.

Surely the left-wing Muslim humanitarian can't say no to more refugees, right?
>>
>>73305087
>Exit the eu
To what purpose?To settle the Caliphate?
>>
File: 1460305048365.jpg (138 KB, 1002x496) Image search: [Google]
1460305048365.jpg
138 KB, 1002x496
>>73304972
>Ireland is still mostly okay since they're nationalist as fuck; but they are also Catholic and the current Pope is a cuck queen.

Apart from the fact that Ireland's hardline nationalists have always been left wing radicals (Sinn Féin)

And it's the pro-treaty parties that are right wing (Fianna Fáil & Cumann na nGaedhael [Now Fine Gael] )

Ireland is in the same situation as the rest of the UK outside of the South East, cucked cities, based rurality.

Ulster is a striking exception however (see pic related)
>>
File: little sadiq.jpg (96 KB, 634x695) Image search: [Google]
little sadiq.jpg
96 KB, 634x695
>>73295798
Manlets should be killed at birth
>>
>>73305520
>relocate all gipsies to London
You know they left India right, making them return to it would be pretty weird.
>>
>>73305520
I don't think we need to start anything m8, they're already doing that shit to themselves
>>
>>73305573
Yep apart from all the dipshit evangelical loons and literal terrorists in the government it's great over here.
>>
>>73305478

*Readies matchlock and dusts off bible, awaiting reconquest of the Scots under Lord Protector Farage.*
>>
>>73305539

Because the eu is going to force genocide all countries participating with their free travel policy and fines for not taking in immigrants.

Why would anyone do that?
>>
>>73305840
Ah based Norn Iron, shot any Polis with your open carry this week William?
>>
File: TOOTIN.jpg (8 KB, 176x250) Image search: [Google]
TOOTIN.jpg
8 KB, 176x250
>>73305649
>>
>>73305348
Cameron shared a platform with Gani once. Need sources on the others, please. They clearly weren't appearing with the same Islamist, what was it, 8 or 9 times as Khan did - the same Khan who calls moderate Muslims "Uncle Toms".
>>
I personally don't have a problem with Khan's win as I think he has proven he is a fairly moderate Muslim with the pushes for equal marriage.

However previously he has done some shadey stuff from what I can tell such as when he shared a stage with several known Muslim extremists back in '03-'04 and he also has connections with one of the core terrorists that trained the 7/7 bombers. I believe it had something to do with his period as a Human rights lawyer but I haven't fact checked.

I'm not really too up on the guy and a lot of the postings on this thread has been complete bullshit. Not one of you dumb niggers are able to give a valid reason as to why you dislike a guy. I've done a better job and I'm still on the fence. You kikes are nearly as bad as those cucks that don't know why they dislike Trump.
>>
If this is all a simulation, please wake me the fuck up.
>>
>Reasonable justification

He is a Muslim.
>>
>>73306265
>I personally don't have a problem with Khan's win as I think he has proven he is a fairly moderate Muslim with the pushes for equal marriage.
If you support ANTI-WHITE NON-WHITES assuming positions of power in WHITE COUNTRIES, you are an ANTI-WHITE.

It doesn't matter if he's an ''extremist'' or a ''moderate'' muslim, what matters is whether he's PRO or ANTI-WHITE, and he's an ANTI-WHITE.
>pushes for equal marriage.
Only on the WHITES of course. You think he'd accept his own family marrying people of the same gender? Of course not! He knows the value of demography, and he and his ANTI-WHITE masters don't want WHITE PEOPLE to have children large enough for a sustainable population.
>>
>>73305573
>star of David on flag
>>
Because of this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

I don't think /pol/ would hate a Hindu, a Sikh or even a Jamaican. But electing a Paki after all the shit they've done in Britain is spitting in the face of the entire country.
>>
>>73297105
>human right's lawyer.

Oh jesus, those are the most insufferable cunts in the legal profession.

t. EU Commission legal fag.
>>
File: asd.jpg (86 KB, 621x681) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
86 KB, 621x681
>>73306245
>>
>>73306683
Context?
>>
>>73306789
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/davehillblog/2016/apr/14/london-mayor-goldsmith-attacks-backfire-as-repellent-imams-tory-links-emerge
>>
File: Freedom-Brixton-riots-copy.jpg (86 KB, 409x283) Image search: [Google]
Freedom-Brixton-riots-copy.jpg
86 KB, 409x283
>>73305442

The old anti German generation was still in power, and relatively young, when Powell made his speech. It was easy for the left to shout nazi at him and end his career.

>too smart for his own good, he knew what was coming, pity the sheep didn't
>>
>>73295968
>L0L
>>
>>73306885
tl;dr please
>>
File: Newham+Conservatives2[1].jpg (167 KB, 858x960) Image search: [Google]
Newham+Conservatives2[1].jpg
167 KB, 858x960
>>73306885
Trusting any politician not to suck up to mohammedans when there are votes going.
>>
>>73305927
UK is doomed on their own, they have millions of shitskins from their excolonies, pakis, indians, south africans and so on, just like France.
A couple thousands from Syria won't change that.
>>
>>73306520
>tfw you realize arabs taking over UK will have the upside of removing schlomo
>>
>>73306920
The same left that were happy to sit with him on not joining Europe.

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/british-politicians-barbara-castle-enoch-powell-and-michael-news-photo/3335571
>>
>>73306683
>>73306885

WRECKED 'EM
>>
>>73295798
>kebab
>nigger
Pick none
>>
>>73295968
10/10 bait
>>
>>73296227
>>73296368
London is more then 50% non-British, the shitskins just vote for gibs and win by default because they are a majority.
>>
>>73295798
I don't know anything about him but seeing OP's pic makes me hate him. Why? Because rapefugees that manage to come into our lands have spent multiple yearly incomes for smugglers and judging by their relative youth something is telling me that the money spent was not saved or earned but rather stolen or otherwise gained using violence, a pattern that shouldn't be rewarded with gibs but a .45 to the cranium, even moreso considering our EU-wide socialized public safety that leaves law-abiding natives in peril.
>>
>>73306265
There is no such thing as a "moderate" Muslim.
It's a myth.
>>
>>73309797
And it wouldn't even matter if he was, he's an ANTI-WHITE NON-WHITE who pursues an ANTI-WHITE agenda, that's the only thing that matters.
>>
If the Muslim community wanted to take over Britain for their Muslim tribe and white Brits fought back, the world would call white Brits racist. White people are already at the bottom of society and the white ones in power are just traitors

If Cecil Rhodes woke up from his grave and saw the current England he would roll right back in
>>
>Do you have any reasonable justification?
You just posted a picture with enough reasonable justification to hate him
>>
bumping to read thread after I was out.

Let's see what you boys have to say.
>>
>>73305436

Where have said I support Khan?

I've asked repeatedly to be redpilled on the guy.

Some of you are proper idiots, I swear.
>>
>>73304972
>Ireland is still mostly okay since they're nationalist as fuck; but they are also Catholic and the current Pope is a cuck queen.

Nobody under 50 gives a fuck about the Church, anon. In fact, the majority of young Irish dislike the Church in a big way.
>>
>>73303650
thank you ireland for the good laugh
>>
>>73295968
>mushit
>refugees welcome

>red-pilled/alpha
You have to go back Paki.
>>
>>73295798
Hey. Stop being a nigger. Get your shit together or get off this island.
>>
>>73305119

He doesn't have any, which was my point in asking that question. Apparently it sailed right over your head.

>>73305380
>There has to be a regulation of this sort of things, migrant control. Even myself realize Europe shouldn't let ukrainians in, not even talking about muslims.
>This is a very big mistake.

I completely agree. This still doesn't explain how Khan is worse than any of the other pro-refugee idiots in politics.

>>73305573
Only cucked city in Ireland is Dublin, to be honest.

>>73306265
Well said, m8.

>>73306592
Did Khan run those rape gangs?
>>
>>73297200
>"Khan is against niggers"
>Holding Rapefuckgees welcome sign
>areyoufuckingserious.jpeg
>>
>>73295798
What really blows my mind about this guy is that not only is he a muslim, but he's one who doesn't even try to hide the fact that he supports Islamic terrorism.

And he somehow got elected as the mayor of LONDON.
>>
>>73313469
>who doesn't even try to hide the fact that he supports Islamic terrorism.

nice b8.
>>
>>73312841
You talk about cucked cities and then defend a muslim?

ALL mulsims are the problem. Fuck islam and all those who claim to be one. Any support for any muslim is pure treason.

Please consider suicide. It's only a matter of time before the Irish mulsims taqqiya their way into Irish elections and fucking retards like you will eat up their lies like ethiopian cum and vote for them.

Please please please merciful god next time you go out with you progressive 'not all muslim' pals, take the long way home by the canals.
>>
>>73313799

You're an idiot.

I'm more anti-Islam than any other religion. I have not supported Khan and would never do so.

I am requesting evidence as to why he is a worse choice of mayor than some other idiot with the same policies.

Apparently you can't give any reasons why. Are you butthurt because I called Dublin cucked? Tough shit, jackeen.
>>
>>73314244

Looks like the retard cant read, baww poor little cuck.

ALL mulsims are the problem. Fuck islam and all those who claim to be one. Any support for any muslim is pure treason.

If you can vote for a dog turd over a muslim you vote for the dog turd. All muslims are liars. The more faithful they are the more dangerous they become. And because of taqiyya you cannot trust ANY muslim.

You understand what that means, right retard? You understand what has happened in literally every single country where the muslims gained power?

Jesus Christ you're some fucking retard. Suicide pls. Let the non-retarded Irish people try to keep the country muslim free, without retard apologists like yourself.
>>
>>73313695
>muslims that don't follow the koran are uncle toms
>>
>>73314244
http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/04/sadiq-khan-slammed-for-calling-moderate-muslim-groups-uncle-toms-5857705/
>>
>>73315096
>Any support for any muslim is
>support

There's that word again. It looks like you're the one who lacks reading comprehension, simpleton.
>>
>>73315598
>I am requesting evidence as to why he is a worse choice of mayor than some other idiot with the same policies.

Okay it's clear I'm dealing with a full blown autist here.

>I am requesting evidence as to why he is a worse choice of mayor than some other idiot with the same policies.

The answer is simple. I've said it many times. Because he is an adherent of Islam. He considers himself a mulsim.

He is a muslim. That is why you never vote for him over anyone else. Literally vote for anyone else over a Muslim.

You explain everything I've been seeing in Europe. The pure unadulterated stupidity of it.

Don't vote for Muslims. That is literally the standing order to maintaining Western Civilization for this century. Vote for the dog turd.
>>
File: Ch4E3piXIAA1kjZ.jpg (36 KB, 528x311) Image search: [Google]
Ch4E3piXIAA1kjZ.jpg
36 KB, 528x311
>>
>>73315505

>'The context was me trying to encourage everyone to get involved in government consultations.'

>He told ITV News London. 'I was a minister at the time. It was wrong and I regret it.'

>Speaking on LBC he said: 'I regret using the phrase and I am sorry.

>'The point I was trying to make was that I wanted to talk to anyone.'

He admitted to making a mistake and apologised. what more dirt can we get on him?

It's been pretty weak sauce so far, /pol/. Pretty weak sauce.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3572866/Sadiq-Khan-issues-grovelling-apology-video-shows-using-Uncle-Toms-slur-against-moderate-Muslims.html
>>
>>73312841
>Only cucked city in Ireland is Dublin, to be honest.

Only city in Ireland is Dublin*
>>
>>73315984
>He is a muslim.

Nah. He calls himself Muslim, but he is pretty liberal in his views and supported marriage equality for fags.

He has fatwas and death threats against him, so if he's pissing off those kinds of Muslims, then he must be doing something right.

Your type of prejudice does not allow room for any facts or nuance. This is why nobody outside of /pol/ or stormfront will ever take your views seriously. You will never redpill anyone. You will only succeed in making leftists convictions even stronger, because that is how they react to viewpoints such as yours.

tl;dr You're a clown. Do your dance, clown. Dance.
>>
"Freeze London transport fares for four years and introduce a one-hour bus ‘Hopper’ ticket, paid for by making TfL more efficient and exploring new revenue-raising opportunities"

How? How can you simply freeze prices for four years? Where will the profits from rising fare prices - which won't exist if they don't go up - come from? How is he planning to make TfL "more efficient"? What are these "new revenue-raising opportunities"?

You can't just say "I'm doing to do this" without saying "how". What about spending money on rail infrastructure? How is he going to find the money to do that? Surely the costs of infrastructure - repairs and extensions - comes from the rail fares? So if they don't go up, but the costs for repairs and extensions do, how is he going to cover this?
>>
>>73316918
>>73316294

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon
>>
>>73316918

I-I-I'm pretty sure he's secretly a SJW like me!

I'm sure that the muslims this time will live peacefully with other communities.

I mean Lebanon, Coptic Egypt, Germany, Sweden, France, Belgium and England are all now utterly shit places to even walk around the capitols but I'm 100% sure this time it's not another taqqiya trick. He even said he likes the gays!

It's in their fucking book to lie and deceive and play the liberal until they are in power and then implement sharia. Check the PEW polls, retard. The majority, even a huge amount in the UK want SHARIA to rule the world.

Go die in a fire you muslim-apologist scum. You are the fifth column destroying western civilisation from within.
>>
File: curry curry poo in loo.png (382 KB, 706x470) Image search: [Google]
curry curry poo in loo.png
382 KB, 706x470
>>73295798
inshallah
>>
>>73317460

>muslim-apologist
>SJW

Nice strawman, clown.

Keep dancing.
>>
>>73317340
>"Jonty Wilberta Sharp
I've been charged twice for racist comments for saying less than this f****ng imbecile."
Real nice country you got there, john.
>>
>>73317340
>http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

I guess people ignored that kind of retarded shit and voted for him based on him being a Muslim and the promise to freeze public transport fees.
>>
>>73317628

And you've retreated into your autistic hugbox.

Seriously, 'dance clown dance'? You sound like a complete spaz.

No compromise. Muslim apologists like you should kill yourselves. Next time you feel like defending a muslim, consider just killing yourself. You are too stupid to realise every other nation who tried to 'play it nice' has failed miserably.

Seriously, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>73317138

by increasing city budget from present days 17 billion....
>>
>>73317138

What were Sadiq Khan’s main pledges?

>Housing
Build at least 80,000 new homes a year
Establish a London Living Rent, as well as new-build affordable housing with rent based on a third of the average local income
Set up landlord licensing schemes, with plans for London-wide landlord licensing
Establish a London-wide not-for-profit lettings agency to promote longer-term, stable tenancies

>Transport
Freeze London transport fares for four years
Introduce a one-hour bus ‘Hopper’ ticket, so you don’t have to pay extra when you change buses on one journey
Build more segregated cycle routes

>Work and equality
Work with employers to make the capital a Living Wage City
Aim to close the gender pay gap and provide extra support to women
Set up ‘Skills for Londoners’ to help Londoners train in certain skills that would be useful to the capital’s economy

>Crime and safety
Restore neighbourhood policing
Tackle gangs and knife crime in London
Tackle the spread of extremism
>>
>>73318143

>Kill yourself
>SJW
>Muslim apologist

Great arguments, clown. You've convinced me.
>>
>>73295798
>Do you have any reasonable justification?
>There's a justification as the focal point of the fucking picture
wew
>>
>>73298939
>zenophobia isn't a justification
Thats a good one patato nigger.
>>
>>73318543
Every nation on earth that has allowed muslims to assume power has eventually led to Sharia and an eventual shithole

Even Sweden is projected by the UN to drop dozens of ranks in the coming years in the human life quality index.

The only policy you should care about is if he calls himself a Muslim. Unless he leaves the faith you should never vote for him under any circumstances.

Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, France, UK. Every western city with a high degree of muslims in them is turning to absolute shit.

And people like you are seriously considering them for elected office on their 'policies'. You are completely ignoring both taqqiya, and what has already happened in Europe.

Syria, Coptic Egypy, Lebanon, completely wiped of Christians. Even today the Yazidi are undergoing genocide. All under the banner of a book. That exact same book that your precious Mayor considers himself an adherent to. He calls himself a Muslim.

Clearly you were having a hard time because I was saying meenie-weenie words that hurt your feelings. Do you understand better now or should I just give up and hope you slip in the shower?
>>
>>73295968
>BRITKEK DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>73303372
Meme this.
>>
>>73301716
So it's impossible to believe that you shouldn't kill mentally ill people while believing you shouldn't make mental illness normal?
>>
>>73295968
First post worst post
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.